Us | tk

By NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: University
Chapter 2: Descent
Chapter 3: Library
Chapter 4: Book
Chapter 6: Runes
Chapter 7: Damsel
Chapter 8: Simple
Chapter 9: Silk
Chapter 10: Gaiety
Chapter 11: Hierarchy
Chapter 12: Fuchsia
Chapter 13: Mystery
Chapter 14: Wings
Chapter 15: Shadow
Chapter 16: Pulse
Chapter 17: Astral
Chapter 18: Hallelujah
Chapter 19: Chirping
Chapter 20: Us
Thank You 《End》
New Book

Chapter 5: Consistency

35.7K 2.3K 2.5K
By NimraSajjad

Cred. Bnana_mlk

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring

Third Person POV

Jimin and Hoseok came to visit Taehyung after Jeongguk left and Taehyung admits that it's the first time he has laughed too much ever since he came here. His stomach hurts from laughing so much.

They haven't discussed about him and Jeongguk at all and Taehyung is grateful because he really doesn't want to talk about it. Hoseok didn't let Taehyung call Minjun for the ankle brace because he went to the nursing department and got it for Taehyung himself.

Jimin and Taehyung almost screamed in happiness when Hoseok brought pizza as well.

"Listen, Taehyung---can I say something? Don't get angry be upset with us please." Jimin says.

"Why would I get angry? You can say anything you want." Taehyung smiles.

"Look, that Minjun guy is not as sweet as he's making himself be. What we are seeing is that he's making you believe that he is into guys but he isn't." Jimin says and Taehyung frowns a little.

"You don't know the dirty words he has spoken to me and Hobi. He would keep looking for a---moment or an excuse to rub it in our face that we both are guys and in love. For him it is be disgusting but he can never know the love we have for eachother." Jimin says as he intertwines his hand with Hoseok's.

"We don't know what's going on in his mind---what dare he is trying to complete or what you've done to capture his attention but trust me, he is not the nice guy he's trying to be with you." Hoseok says this time.

"Just be careful okay. And me and Jimin will always be there for you okay." Hoseok smiles widely and Taehyung gives him a tight lipped smile.

Just---be careful. Jeongguk said it to him too.

Three people have told me to stay away form Minjun. I should really listen to them.

Taehyung bites his lips as he creates a random pattern on the bedsheet with his finger.

"I know you won't really believe us at the moment unless you go through it but we don't want you to go through it and that's why we told you---it's up to you of course, to do what you want to." Jimin says.

If it's the truth and Minjun is planning to do something like this to Taehyung as well, then oh boy, Taehyung knows how to be---bad.

"I'll handle him." Taehyung says, smirks a little and the other two boys look unsure but smile a little nonetheless.

"Okay." Jimin utters.

When Jeongguk comes back form the library, Taehyung pacing slowly in the space between the two beds. The blonde looks at him and smiles a little.

"Why are you walking?" Jeongguk asks.

"I can't keep sitting in that one place." Taehyung says and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow, shakes his head then.

"Anyways, here." Jeongguk hands Taehyung the book he asked for and the blonde thanks him.

"Now stop walking and sit on the bed. J know you're going to start complaining that your ankle hurts." Jeongguk says as he takes off his hoodie.

"My butt hurts because of sitting for so long." Taehyung pouts.

"You were sitting on the bed Taehyung." Jeongguk points and Taehyung just shrugs. Jeongguk goes to the bathroom to get changed.

Taehyung was deciding to grab something from the cafeteria since he'll definitely get hungry at the time he'll sleep and it's just 8 right now. Taehyung rocks his foot a little, feels just a little pain and he knows he'll be fine. Nothing to worry.

Jeongguk keeps telling him to not walk much and keep sitting---isn't he interfering now---and does it mean he cares? Whatever it is---Taehyung actually likes it.

What's wrong with me? Taehyung chuckles softly.

Taehyung sits on the bed and goes through the boring book he has to write the kind of summary about. Be finds it ridiculous because no matter what the book, confining it into one or two pages makes it meaningless---for Taehyung atleast.

Jeongguk comes out of the bathroom and this is the first time Taehyung wants to walk upto him and take off his mask. For the first time, he doesn't care about that trust thing and even force Jeongguk to take off that mask.

Taehyung wonders what would've caused that.

Maybe be has a bad scar on his face. He can't be hiding because he's ugly, that's not possible. I know he's handsome. His eyes alone are---

Taehyung shakes his head, wants to not remember Jeongguk's eyes at all because he has looked into them and what he felt---has more or less scared him too along with making him feel giddy.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung frowns.

"Huh?" Taehyung utters.

"You're starting." Jeongguk says and Taehyung immediately looks away, clears his throat, feels his cheeks heat up. Jeongguk smirks slightly and grabs his hoodie.

"Are you going somewhere?" Taehyung says before he could stop his words. Who is he to ask that?

"I didn't eat anything today, going to the cafeteria." Jeongguk answers though he wasn't expecting Taehyung to start talking to him casually after how he yelled at him that day.

"Oh, I'm also a little hungry. Can I go with you?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk knows he's being hesitant because the Taehyung he knows, would not have asked---he would've just announced that he's coming with him.

Jeongguk doesn't really like it.

"Taehyung, your foot." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't hurt at all Jeongguk. I'm fine." Taehyung says.

"I don't want you to accuse me of your pain after it starts hurting. I know you'll say that it's my fault I took you out." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him with a blank expression.

"You're being too much now. I'd never do that." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"I'll bring you something." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"But I have a special purpose in going with you." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"And may I ask what that is?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung smiles sheepishly, gets up and walks a little towards Jeongguk.

"I may or may not be planning to watch someone eat without his mask on." Taehyung says and Jeongguk, for the first time with Taehyung---laughs.

"What? I'm not joking." Taehyung says and folds his arms on his chest.

"Right." Jeongguk shakes his head.

"You're definitely staying here now." Jeongguk says and Taehyung frowns.

"But why can't I see your face? You're not ugly or something." Taehyung says. "Just for a second, don't ever show me again."

"I'll bring you something." Jeongguk steps forward but Taehyung blocks him.

"Does anyone except Jimin and Hoseok seen you in the University?" Taehyung asks.

"Jimin and Hoseok are my high school friends and I didn't wear the mask on the first two day so maybe some do remember my face." Jeongguk nonchalantly says.

"But I promise I won't tell anyone that I did." Taehyung almost whines.

"Try to understand Taehyung, I don't feel comfortable being without it now." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung swears he will understand if Jeongguk would just---trust him.

"Then make me understand." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk looks at him with an unreadable expression, makes Taehyung slightly nervous as if he said something wrong.

"You won't get it." Jeongguk utters, steps forward yet Taehyung keeps standing infront of him.

"Please Jeongguk---".

"No, Taehyung." Jeongguk firmly says and Taehyung pouts.

"Just once---". Taehyung says, raises his hand towards the side of Jeongguk's head and the ravenette immediately grabs his wrist, alarmed and pulls him closer harshly. Taehyung feels the grip tightening on his wrist.

"No". Jeongguk says, stern and harsh and Taehyung sees the same eyes he did on the day Jeongguk yelled at him but today, Taehyung doesn't get mad---just a little sad.

Taehyung gulps a little at the proximity, Jeongguk's hold has gone soft yet he hasn't let go of Taehyung's wrist. But Taehyung's feeling that weird feeling again and he has to look away so he looks down slowly and Jeongguk sighs, let's go of Taehyung's wrist and steps back a little.

He thinks he messed up again, seeing Taehyung looking down and not at him doesn't really feel right.

"Sorry---". "I'm sorry." Jeongguk and Taehyung says at the same time, eyes lock again and look away immediately.

Jeongguk clears his throat and Taehyung steps back too.

"I should uh---".

"Yeah---take this." Taehyung utters in awkwardness, holds money in his hand and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"I know you have alot of money." Jeongguk says and walks towards the door.

"Hey, no---take this. You're bringing something for me so I have to pay you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk opens the door, looks back at Taehyung for a moment and then leaves.

"Roommate!" Jeongguk hears behind him and chuckles---atleast Taehyung is not---mad.

"Jeongguk! That's not fair." Taehyung calls as he stands at the door and Jeongguk turns around, keeps walking backwards and shows him a middle finger, Taehyung's mouth falls open in surprise.

"You bitch." Taehyung takes off his slipper and throws it towards Jeongguk who makes a run towards the end of the hallway.

"Come back here!" Taehyung yells, doesn't care about the other students in the rooms.

"Roommate!" Taehyung walks towards his slipper and then a door opens form where he's passing.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up." An annoying looking guy says and Taehyung sheepishly smiles.

"Sorry." Taehyung utters and the guy shuts the door, mumbling something.

"Asshole." Taehyung mumbles and makes a disgusted face. He sighs and as much as he wants to run behind Jeongguk to take his revenge, he thinks it's better to beat him up when he comes back.

Nonetheless, the both of them have a smile on their face.

And when Jeongguk enters the room, the first thing he receives is Taehyung's slipper on his thigh.

-----------------------------

Jeongguk spends his Sunday sleeping and then going for dance practice in the practice room which is always vacant on Sundays. Taehyung spent his three Sundays indulged in the previous lecture notes and for him it's like a normal day.

Today however, Taehyung decides he should enjoy the off day like a normal student. He remembers Jeongguk telling him that he goes to dance practice at almost four and it's one only and Jeongguk's sleeping. Taehyung also woke up late today.

As usual, he watches Jeongguk completely hidden under the blanket or either his head under the pillow.

Taehyung wonders why he's hiding.

He got a text from Minjun that if he wants to hang out and Taehyung is in no mood to see him right now. He jut wants some alone time. He goes shopping today, buys himself a few new items to wear and eats lunch in the mall as well.

When he comes back, Jeongguk wasn't in the room. Taehyung kicks away the shoes and throws the shopping bags on the side, grabs the novel and starts reading it.

As much as he's interested in the novel, he doesn't feel like reading today. Even though he rarely gets time to read it and today he has plenty, he closes the book.

Taehyung thinks for a while that what he should do and then he's immediately wearing shoes, grabs his phone and runs outside the room and to the University.

Taehyung slows down when he reaches close to the practice room, bites his lips and wonders if Jeongguk would let him in. He doesn't know why he's here, he just---wanted to be here.

Taehyung peaks through the glass, eyes widening a little and a sudden rush filling his body as he watches Jeongguk---dance.

He's not wearing his hoodie, only a white shirt but his mask is on and Taehyung isn't thinking how he is breathing while dancing so---amazingly with the mask on---he is just focused on the way his body moves even though he he can't hear the music, Taehyung is mesmerized.

He opens the door slowly and the loud music reaches his ear yet Jeongguk doesn't know he entered. Taehyung stays there, watches in awe and surprise between the mirror figure and Jeongguk and how good it all looks.

Jeongguk only knows Taehyung's here when the blonde knocks down the water bottles on the benches.

The ravenette immediately turns around, looks at Taehyung who stands there as if a thief caught red handed.

"Uh, hi." Taehyung sheepishly says and waves his hand.

"Hi." Jeongguk says as he stops the music and Taehyung wasn't expecting the greeting back, he thought Jeongguk would be mad at him.

"I had nothing to do so I hope you won't mind me being here." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, it's alright." Jeongguk says as he wipes his face. Taehyung nods and sits on the front bench.

"You have a solo or group performance?" Taehyung asks because he doesn't want the silence.

"Both." Jeongguk replies.

"And now you can't practice infront of me because---".

"It'll ruin the surprise, yeah." Jeongguk says in amusement.

"Well, then show me any other performance. Anything. Entertain me." Taehyung grins and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"Yes, your majesty." Jeongguk says a d Taehyung giggles, makes Jeongguk give him a soft look but just for a moment because Jeongguk doesn't want a distraction right now.

He dances then, on a beat that he chooses and Taehyung looks at him with a surprised expression, claps and keeps clapping when Jeongguk finishes.

"Bravo, roommate. You are an amazing dancer. I can't wait for the competition now." Taehyung says and Jeongguk bows a little, thanks him.

"I wanna dance too." Taehyung is pouting now and Jeongguk stands on the side, gestures towards the dance floor.

"Then do it." Jeongguk says.

"I don't know how to." Taehyung says in a small voice and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Dancing is not always choreographed steps Taehyung, you can make any move---a dance move if you are determined that what you're doing is dance---of your own." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him in amusement even though his words make him a bit motivated.

"You're good with words." Taehyung says and Jeongguk shrugs his shoulders.

"Watch me now." Taehyung confidently walks towards the centre of the dance floor.

The next moments have Jeongguk laughing at the way Taehyung---dances. All he's doing is goofing around and jumping, making funny dance moves. He even pulls Jeongguk in the middle but the ravenette just watches with a smile.

"Come on." Taehyung says as he grabs Jeongguk's arm.

"You said we can dance in any way we want. So we just have to enjoy it right? Don't just stand there. Come on, dance with me." Taehyung says but Jeongguk is too busy in looking at him.

"What?" Taehyung softly says when he catches Jeongguk's gaze. Jeongguk thinks that it's always a magical moment that they get close, doesn't know who steps forward but they are close, too close.

Taehyung's not smiling anymore yet the softness in his eyes is still there and so is in Jeongguk's eyes. They don't even know how long it's been like this but Taehyung feels warmth on his elbow, Jeongguk's holding him from there and it excites him.

Taehyung thinks he can easily get lost in Jeongguk's eyes, as if he has already been there.

Taehyung's now raising his hand to the side of Jeongguk's face and the ravenette, very softly pushes it away.

"Taehyung---don't." Jeongguk whispers but Taehyung steps forward, closes the gap even more.

"Please." Taehyung utters, as if he really needs to see. As if desperate. Jeongguk closes his eyes.

Taehyung's fingertips softly touch behind Jeongguk's ear and he slowly lowers the strap of the mask and Jeongguk's eyes flutter open but he's not stopping Taehyung rather he's holding Taehyung's other arm.

Taehyung's hands are shaking when he curls the mask in his hand and looks at Jeongguk---now, not just his eyes but all of his face. His heart is beating crazily and he feels his throat dry. He feels like he has found something very important.

Taehyung takes in Jeongguk's features, as if fascinated. He always knew he's good looking and now he's seen it too. Taehyung feels happy yet that weird feeling is present again.

Taehyung's eyes fall on the scar on Jeongguk's cheek and he softly touches it too, feels Jeongguk's warm breath on his lips and Taehyung might pass out, literally.

Then they look into eachother's eyes, the moment seems to click and time as if froze.

Yet they are startled when the music changes to a loud beat and they are immediately stepping away, looking away and the awkwardness surrounds them.

"I should---uhh go now and let you practice." Taehyung says extends his hand towards the ravenette to give him the mask, keeps his eyes on the floor.

"Bye." Taehyung says and walks towards the door and out of the room.

Jeongguk sighs, tired and even in frustration. He looks at himself in the mirror, annoyed at himself and angry for giving in so easily.

He puts the mask back on. It shouldn't matter that Taehyung saw him, his eyes always so curtains searching as if seeing right through him and he feel weak infront of those eyes today---infront of Taehyung's soft and beautiful brown eyes.

He goes to the dorm late, on purpose because he doesn't know how his interaction with Taehyung will go. He was nervous yet when he goes inside, he finds Taehyung asleep.

--------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this boring chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 49K 83
[JJK x KTH] social media fic | Where in innocent Taehyung's ass nude accidentally got sent to the group chat. And where Jungkook, who apparently hate...
11.7K 511 24
Should you accept a ride home from a stranger at a nightclub? You are tempted - he's handsome, mysterious, and you adore the way he looks at you. How...
27.5K 401 8
Welcome to Sex Driven. 18+. Contains - Sex and Language
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...