『Ordinary Attraction』IzuOcha...

By DestinyStyleAnime

『Heavily Edited: 05/11/2020 - ???』 Life for the rich and famous Number One Writer, Izuku Midoriya used to be... More

♥ 1 | That One Night ♥
♥ 2 | Call Him Maybe? ♥
♥ 3 | Happier ♥
♥ 4 | Blank Page ♥
♥ 5 | Too Good To Be True {1} ♥
♥ 6 | Too Good To Be True {2} ♥
♥ 7 | Hide & Secrets {1} ♥
♥ 8 | Hide & Secrets {2} ♥
♥ 9 | Hide & Secrets {3} ♥
♥ 10 | The Truth {1} ♥
♥ 11 | The Truth {2} ♥
♥ 12 | The Truth {3} ♥

♣ 13 | The Turning Point ♣

2.2K 95 97
By DestinyStyleAnime

Edited A/N: The new chapter art will be explained in the following chapter but I'm using it for the entirety of PART 2 so that's why it's here as well.

-

Hey everyone!

I know I was supposed to post this chapter on the 23rd but a lot shit happened and my Christmas was almost ruined because of it but everything's cool now. Also as a graduation and early Christmas gift my dad got me an IPad. It's freaking awesome and so nice to draw with! I also used it to finish this chapter too.

So yeah, I feel pretty good but I am sorry for the late update. Merry Belated Christmas and I hope you all have a great day!

So finally...FINALLY! I'm back!

But Imma cut our very beautiful reunion short and get to the point. Welcome to the second part of the story! Where shit really goes down! I'll be updating twice a month started January until further notice!

Please VOTE, COMMENT & ENJOY the chapter!

Let's aim for 80 votes!

You may proceed now!

-

PART 2

It's the last day. The last exam. The last ordeal.

Uraraka pulls up her tie and adjusts her skirt. Slipping on her blazer, she walks over to her calendar and with a pink felt pen, she crosses out today's box and stares at it momentarily. She's really going to be done today. After this, she just has to wait for her report and then it's just entrance exams from here.

The brunette placed a hand on her chest, breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth. She then spins around and puts on her most confident smile.

"You can do this!"

She grabs her schoolbag, grabs her phone and heads for her door. Although, before she opens it, she glances at a particular green hoodie draped on her work chair. As she stares at it, her gaze softens when a certain famous writer pops up in her mind.

"I'll get to see him again today..." She mumbles, glancing back at her phone. "He's expecting a call from me later. I wonder how he's been? I've really missed him..."

She thinks back to their time together before now. They met by chance and somehow hit it off, developing feelings for each other while also thinking they couldn't be with the other person and now after finally confessing and even...kissing, they're transitioning into a whole new relationship.

Excitement is an understatement! She honestly can't wait to see him again.

"Ochaco, dear? Are you done? You need to eat something before you leave!" Her mother's voice snaps her away from her thoughts.

'Oops!' Uraraka shakes her head, "Coming Mom!" She opens her door, quickly looks at the hoodie one last time. She sends it a smile, and rushes out.

~•°•~

The morning is filled with tension and anxiety. Students keep their heads forward, and their mouths silent, the only sound being the light crumple of paper as they're passed back from student to student and the faint tick of the clock.

The final day of the third year finals are taking place in A.U High School and focus is crucial in order for these young adults to succeed.

Especially Uraraka. She has more than just her future on the line. Her parents are her second motivation to pass these exams and finally graduate high school.

She wipes away the sweat on her forehead, biting her lip. This is her final paper, the subject she's been waiting for.

Biology.

She still remembers her preparation, everything she's done before now. Waking up in the morning to study, studying every night by herself after her friends go home, during homeroom, during recess and of course, during study periods. Even during her breaks at the café she'd squeeze in some revision.

Hado, her friends and even her parents have told her not to push herself so hard, but how can she not? So many things are on the line. She can't afford to go easy on herself.

And after writing and completing her other exams, she gets to the one she cares about the most.

This is the moment of truth. Once the teacher says start, she hastily turns her paper around and begins to work.

She's not going to fail! She's not going to fail! She can do this! She just has to believe and put faith in everything she's done up until this point.

'Please God, let me pass.' Uraraka thinks as she wrote down her first answer. For a brief moment, her parents appeared in her mind, wishing her the best of luck. Then he appeared — Izuku Midoriya, gazing at her fondly. The moment she thought of him, her clamped lips loosen into a soft smile. 'I've got this...'

~•°•~

"Today's her last exam..." Midoriya mutters to himself as he opens the brunette's chat, rereading the last messages exchanged between them. It's been three weeks since they last spoke and to respect Uraraka's wishes, he hasn't messaged or called her.

Even now, he's still waiting for her to make the first move to communicate with him. He sighs to himself, a small smile tugging at his lips. It feels like ages but the greenet was patient and now he gets to see her again. On top of that, they'll start properly dating too. Honestly, that's the crazy part.

He's so grateful that she doesn't resent him for keeping his celebrity status a secret. She also doesn't seem to hold anything against her or his friends when she found out about their ridiculous plan. Such a sweet soul, she is. He wishes he can brush off their antics so easily these days but sometimes they go too far. While he did forgive them (again) this time around, he also made them promise that they'll make it up to the brunette.

He sighs again, staring at his phone screen. "I really hope she'll get along with them..."

"Hmm, did ya say something?" Midoriya looks up when he hears Ojiro's voice. He meets the blond chauffeur's eyes in the rearview mirror.

The greenet chuckles nervously, "Oh no! I was just muttering to myself."

"Oh, is that all," Ojiro responds. He's silent for a moment before he smirks knowingly. "Or wait, is that really all?"

"What— what do you mean?"

"You sure you weren't thinking about your little lady friend?" The blond snickers as he asks, glancing upwards momentarily as he pretends to think. "What was her name again?"

Midoriya immediately blushes and scowls at his chauffeur. "J–just shut up and drive!"

"Alright, alright." Ojiro chuckles again but stops teasing the writer. Instead, he switches to a different subject. "Speaking of driving, you never said why you decided to make this visit. I mean, I don't mind taking you to see them and I suppose it makes sense since you haven't seen each other in a while but...it's still kinda out of the blue. What's that all about?"

The greenet blinks as he registers the question before a sympathetic smile finds it's way on his face, sighing soon after. "Well, I didn't really have a choice in the matter."

"Didn't have a choice? Did they force you to come? That doesn't sound like something those two would do."

"Nope, it isn't." Midoriya agrees, leaning back into his chair. He stares at the window, noticing how much closer they are to their destination. "But this is a special case...I was called to be the 'savior'."

"Uh...'savior'?" The blond driver asks, slightly confused. However, he suddenly seems to understand, "Oooh! 'Savior'! Got it. Well, good luck."

"Thanks..." The greenet sighs again. "I'm honestly happy to see them again but the situation we're reuniting under is kind of ridiculous."

"Well, I don't know exactly what's going on but we've arrived so," The chauffeur announces, riding into the driveway leading into a tall gate and just beyond it is a large, wide mansion in the middle of a vast property. Ojiro turns back to look at the other man, "Have fun, boss! Not too much fun though, remember you gotta save your energy for later..." He winks at him knowingly.

Midoriya is not amused.

The gates open for them and they enter the property. Midoriya steps out of the car and waves at Ojiro when he leaves before turning his attention to the mansion and sighing again.

"Right, let's do this..." He mutters, a nervous smile on his face as he gets greeted by the servants coming through the large double doors.

~•°•~

"Hey Shoto, Momo!" Midoriya grins gingerly as he walks through the mansion doors. "How's it be—"

Before the greenet can finish his greeting, he's abruptly tackled to the floor. The servants, consisting of three maids and a butler rush over to the fallen greenet, gaping at him and their master who launched himself towards him.

It takes Midoriya a few seconds to blink and shake his head to regain his sense of being before directing his gaze to the fair skinned man with red and white hair in high and loosely tied bun that crashed into him. He blinks again, trying to comprehend what just happened but finds himself rolling his eyes in irritation when he does.

The greenet properly turns his head to the other male, a very tired tone in his voice as he speaks to him.

"Shoto," he starts slowly. "How long are you gonna lie on me?"

Said man looks to him, his grey and blue eyes appearing mostly blank with just a hint of distress. "Until you absolutely promise that you'll save me." He mutters, his eyebrows furrowing as he did.

"What am I even saving you from?" The greenet can't help but ask, feeling mildly frustrated with the other's response.

"My fiancée."

"Just get off of me already." The writer deadpanned.

The man does exactly that and helps Midoriya up. The greenet dusts his clothes off and sighs before telling the servants that he's alright when they ask. He shoots a fatigued look at the other male, already regretting today's visit.

Shoto Todoroki is an A-List actor. He's starred in multiple popular high budgets movies across all genres, taking on several different roles, both main and secondary, sometimes playing multiple roles in one movie. While stoic, serious, quiet and often emotionless on the surface, give him any role and it's like he's a completely different person.

However, there are also situations like this...

"You'll still help me right, Izuku?" Todoroki whines, emitting a gloomy aura as he stares at his friend with pleading eyes. "I can't think of a good way to convince Momo, every excuse I told her she countered it so well to the point where she started countering excuses I hadn't even verbalized yet. I'm doomed! Doomed I tell you! Please, you gotta help me." He placed his hands on the greenet shoulders. "I don't want a huge party for my birthday. I wanna play New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for the second time! I wanna rewatch Avatar: The Last Airbender! I just wanna do anything but attend my own party!"

He gets on his knees and presses his head on the floor. Midoriya watches him do all this without a single change in his expression. The distressed actor begins to plead, "Please...do something. Anything. Save me Izuku. Save me from unwanted social interaction, from being the center of attention, from inevitable drinking games, from having to pretend that I'm having a great, stellar time when in actuality I'm repeatedly cursing my existence all because I couldn't say no to my fiancée. Save me Izuku, from her."

He never talks this much outside of his roles. He's not acting. He genuinely doesn't want a party.

Midoriya places a hand on his head, feeling a headache forming as he says. "Shoto, I hear you. I really do, but...you know your birthday's four days away, right?"

"I am aware, yes." Todoroki responds from the floor.

"And you know Momo already sent out invitations two weeks ago, right?"

"Yes."

"And she probably already received tons of RSVPs by now because nobody's gonna miss the birthday party of one of the biggest actors in Japan that's being hosted by one of the biggest movie directors in Japan, right?"

Todoroki groans quietly.

"Which means it's most likely too late to cancel everything and that's probably the reason why she's not listening to your excuses anymore, right?"

There's a moment of silence between them and the greenet wonders if his friend is pondering everything he's pointed out. However, when Midoriya hears repeated sniffing and whining coming from Todoroki, he narrows his eyes and rolls them.

"Oh just stop."

"Ah c'mon Izuku," Todoroki lifts his head, swiftly sacking the crying act. "At least convince her I don't have to be there!"

"You want me to convince the person who's spent so much time planning you a party, that you don't have to be at the party and it can happen without you?" Midoriya questions.

"..."

"..."

"Yes."

"No, Shoto! Just no!"

"Why? Why does it have to be a big party? Why do I have to be there?" Todoroki asks in frustration but soon softens up and sighs when he thinks about his fiancée. "Why do I have to be so selfish when she's only doing this for me? I know I would rather be alone on my birthday but I don't hate the idea of spending time with other people and I guess I'm willing to put up with drinking games and being the center of attention. Plus Momo did put in a lot of effort into all this and it's really sweet of her to do that much for me even if it does seems like a lot.

"She really is the best." Todoroki says before his eyes widen as he realizes something. He stands up slowly, his rounded gaze staring up at the ceiling, "Of course. How could I be so blinded by my own desires. This is the reason why I proposed to Momo because I knew she could change the angsty, antisocial Shoto into the charismatic, social icon Shoto." He smiles, a spark in his eyes. "I'm marrying her so I can be the best version of me, Shoto Todoroki!"

He still isn't acting.

Midoriya and the servants just stare at the actor confusedly with sweat dripping down the sides of their heads.

"...O–okay." The greenet manages out.

Todoroki sighs blissfully before settling his gaze on Midoriya. He places a hand on the writer's shoulder and grips it tightly, lifting his other hand to give him a hard thumbs up. "Thank you Izuku, old friend. You've shown me the way. I am truly grateful. Now I can attend my party with no regrets."

"You literally gave yourself advice but whatever," Midoriya shrugs with a half-hearted smile. "Good for you. Now can we actually move away from the entrance?"

"Of course. Let's go to the lounge." Todoroki responds, completely back to his usual deadpan self. He turns to his servants. "Please bring us some refreshments and call Momo. She should be done with her work by now."

"Yes Master Shoto." The servants bow and briskly leave to do as they are instructed.

Midoriya tries to understand how his friend just brushed off the mental breakdown he was having just now over his birthday party. Feeling exhausted over thinking about it, the greenet shakes his head and slumps his shoulders.

'I'll never understand him.'

~•°•~

"You are not serious, Izuku. That all really happened?"

Midoriya takes a sip of ginger ale from his glass before sighing. It was his turn to say what he's been doing this whole time and inevitably the incident with their friends and Uraraka came up. Honestly, he got a headache from just remembering it.

"Yup. I swear I almost murdered them."

Todoroki bites into a sandwich, his expression and demeanor not changing the slightest. He swallows after chewing and sips his wine, "Yeah but it's nothing new for those guys. I'm just glad they didn't try to rope us into it." He says glancing at the delicate woman sitting next to him who had asked the stunned question. "After all, we were pretty busy with our own stuff."

Long black hair tied in a side braid and eyebrows furrowed, Momo Yaoyorozu glances back at her fiancé. "You mean I was busy and you were being melodramatic for four weeks."

"I was not." Todoroki quickly disagrees, looking ridiculously solemn. "I was going through a genuine mental struggle between my introversion and my love for you."

"Of course, honey. I know." Yaoyorozu just smiles at him.

Midoriya sighs again. "I'll never get used to your spontaneous mood swings."

"My dear Shoto's 'mental struggle' aside, why don't we talk about this girl that was in the middle of that whole situation?" Yaoyorozu returns them to the previous topic, smiling at Midoriya excitedly. "You said that the both of you are going to initiate a proper romantic relationship today, correct? I am simply overjoyed for you Izuku!"

"Ah, thanks. I'm pretty happy about it too." Midoriya grins, a light blush dusting his cheeks as picks up a sandwich. "I haven't dated anyone in awhile so I'm excited to see where it goes. She's...so different from anyone I've been with before, y'know? She's just so simple and down to earth. I really...like her. I like her a lot."

"Awwwww~!" The film director coos, her eyes sparkling at the new romance. She grins widely as she responds, "Izuku, we must meet her! Ochaco Uraraka, right? We must get acquainted as soon as possible! I need to meet the girl that is making you glow this much with glee!"

"Glow? What? Momo, don't you think you're exaggerating a bit? Shoto's really rubbing off on you, huh?" Midoriya says as he eats his sandwich.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Shoto inserts with a slight pout.

"But I am not exaggerating! You really do appear to be in better spirits than the last time we saw each other! I suspect it is because of Uraraka, no?" Yaoyorozu reasons, leaning forward as she does.

Midoriya blinks before realizing how she's not wrong. Hell, he even started writing a novel about her, one he plans to finish while he spends more time together with her.

"Momo isn't wrong, y'know?"

The greenet snaps away from his thoughts when Todoroki starts speaking to him. The actor places his glass of wine down before continuing. "You really do look happier. Like you did in the old days before all that crap happened that made you depressed as fuck. So she must be some girl. If possible, I'd like to meet her too."

"Shoto..."

"In fact, I'm formally inviting her to my birthday party." He says before smirking at the other male. "After all, nobody's gonna miss the birthday party of one of the biggest actors in Japan that's being hosted by one of the biggest movie directors in Japan, right?"

Midoriya stares at the other male before starts chuckling, "I guess you right about that. I'll have to ask her to come then! Is there still room for one more person, Momo?"

"Of course~!" Yaoyorozu squeals. "There is more than enough room! Especially for your future dearest, Izuku~!"

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me." Midoriya says, blushing nervously.

"My apologies, I cannot help myself!"

"It's fi—" Midoriya is cut off by the sound of his ringtone. He fishes for his phone and his eyes light up when he sees the caller ID. "It's her!"

"Oh, it is!?" Yaoyorozu grins excitedly again.

"Yeah...um, sorry I gotta take this and I should probably get going now too." He tells them, his eyes darted between the engaged couple and his ringing phone.

"Say no more, Izuku! Don't waste your time with us," Yaoyorozu says as her and Todoroki smile at the green haired man. She winks at him, "You mustn't keep her waiting!"

Midoriya stands up and smiles back. "Right!"

~•°•~

Uraraka walks out of the convenient store, one hand holding a drink while the other clutching her phone like it saved her life. Well, it didn't really do that but it definitely made it a million times better. She never imagined calling Midoriya and hearing his deep, crisp voice again would send her into a whole new plane of happiness.

They kept their phone conversation pretty short because they wanted to talk more in person when he arrives to pick her up and take her to his place. She heard from her friends that he lives in a penthouse.

She low-key felt poor when she heard that but only for second before she getting excited over how his home life must be like.

The brunette stands by the entrance, leaning on the wall of the building. She looks up at the orange sky, contemplating her day. She wrote her exam, and just managed to finish it with five minutes to spare. Her heart was beating so fast and she was trying to catch the breath that somehow escaped her while she was writing. She was finally able to calm herself, however, and confidently hand in the paper to her teacher.

It feels like a dream but it really happened. She's basically done with high school and now she just has to wait for her exam results. Her parents were proud of her and Asui and Toga joked about her no longer having to almost kill herself while studying for the papers.

Now she has some time to relax and what better way to do it than to reunite with the guy she likes, her soon-to-be boyfriend. She takes a second to sigh and smile at the thought. As she continues to wait, she decides to take a sip of her drink but as she does, an expensive looking, big, dark green car rolls past her and stops just a few blocks away.

She glances for a second, tilting her head at it. Many passersby also pause at it's sudden appearance and then the door to the driver's seat opens and a tall, blond man dressed in a black suit steps out and looks around. It isn't long before his small, dark eyes land on Uraraka and he squints at her.

This greatly confuses and slightly worries the brunette and she wonders if she should leave, glancing the other way. Then the blond man sticks his head back into the car for a moment, looks back out at Uraraka and then back into the car. Finally after a few seconds he nods his head and straightens his clothes before closing the car door and sauntering towards the brunette.

Uraraka doesn't know what's going on but immediately every kidnapping scene she's every seen in a movie flashes in her head and she turns to make a run for it. This causes the blond man to panic.

"Wait! Hold on! I'm with Deku!" He yells to her and calms down a bit when she stops and slowly looks towards him. "I'm his chauffeur. He asked me to escort you to the car since...you know."

Uraraka fully turns around this time and seems to understand the man. Damn, she almost forgot that Midoriya's a famous celebrity and can't be seen in public. That's also why he has a chauffeur and...why said chauffeur is using his nickname.

She sighs in relief. "Oh, I get it now! Sorry about that."

"No, no please. I should apologize! My behavior might have been a bit suspicious without context." He says sheepishly before bowing to the brunette. He puts his hand up in a salut and continues with a formal smile. "My name's Mashirao Ojiro. A pleasure to meet you, Miss Ochaco Uraraka. He's waiting eagerly for you in the car!" Ojiro winks at her, "Shall we?"

Uraraka blushes at his words. 'He's...waiting eagerly for me?' She happily smiles and bows her head to him too. "Yes, it's nice to meet you too Mr. Ojiro. You may escort me!" She giggles after saying that.

Ojiro chuckles as well before moving aside and politely gesturing towards the car. She nods at the gesture and the two of them walk towards it. Ojiro opens the passenger door on the right, and once again gestures for her to go in. She whispers a 'thank you' to the chauffeur, feeling a bit special with the classy treatment. She slowly walks over to the car and peaks inside and at this moment her heart nearly stops.

Her nervous chocolate colored gaze meets Midoriya's soft emerald one. He smiles gingerly at her, a hand outstretched for her to take. With that crisp voice that she's grown so fond of, he greets her.

"Hey."

Uraraka gulps and blushes deeply before mirroring his expression. "Hey."

She takes his hand and he pulls her in with ease, the two never taking their eyes off of each other. Ojiro smiles himself and closes the door, walking to the other side. It isn't long until the car starts moving again but neither of them pay any attention.

Instead they just gaze at each other fondly, taking in each other's silence and company. After a few moments of just that, they both sigh blissfully and laugh. Uraraka ceases her giggles first and starts to speak.

"Um...I—I– I missed you." She stutters out, bashfully looking away. Midoriya feels his heart warm up at her shyness. 'She's so cute!'

Although, he plays it cool on the outside. "Naturally."

"Huh? What do you mean 'naturally'!?" Uraraka asks, puffing her rosy cheeks. He chuckles at her, much to her annoyance. However, once he stops, he slowly lifts his hands to cup her cheeks. She immediately reddens when he does this and she glances away momentarily when he fixes his intense gaze on her.

"I mean, it's only natural that you'd miss me...but I didn't just miss you, Ochaco." Midoriya moves closer to her before he continues quietly. "I missed everything about you..."

Uraraka doesn't think it's possible but somehow her face explodes into a deeper shade of red, leaving her completely speechless and her body numb. He's missed everything about her? Not just her but everything about her? Jeez, Midoriya's such a smooth talker and Uraraka both loves and hates that about him. Guess, it comes with the territory of being an incredible writer.

And just when she thinks he can't worsen her state, Midoriya moves a hand to chin and rubs it briefly and the next thing she knows, he's leaning in. It takes her a moment but she starts to lean in too.

But before their lips are about to meet, the car swerves harshly. Midoriya immediately grabs unto Uraraka, holding her tightly. The girl while blushing all over again from being held on to so protectively by the man also tries to process what just happened.

"Mashi!? What the hell!?" Midoriya questions, eyebrows furrowed.

Said chauffeur chuckles sheepishly, glancing at the rearview mirror. "Sorry! I, uh got distracted for a second."

"You almost never get distracted while driving though..." The greenet counters, slightly annoyed.

"Well, I guess...there's a— there's a first time for everything, y'know?"

"Oh? Is that so?" Midoriya asks, his voice low and eerily calm. He moves a hand off of Uraraka and uses it to grab the blond man's shoulder with terrifying vice grip. Ojiro gulps roughly, wincing at the greenet's hold on him.

In a tone that's a far cry from the one he used earlier, Midoriya speaks again and sends shivers down his spine. "Well, if you don't mind your own business and focus on the road, it'll be the first time you meet my fists."

One glance at the greenet's expression in the rearview mirror and he knows he's dead serious.

"Y–yes sir." He mutters, fixing his eyes back on the road. When his boss let's go of his shoulder and turns back to the brunette like he didn't just threaten him, he sighs quietly and turns on the radio so the car's silence is filled with music. 'He must be really be smitten with her. I need to be more careful.'

Uraraka blinks at him in surprise. She is honestly more stunned by the greenet switching back to normal than his initial drastic change in behavior. It also makes her wonder how he might have been towards his friends when they pulled that stunt a while back.

Actually she doesn't want to know. Although, she's a little curious to how his expression might have looked just now. She feels a bit bad for Ojiro though, he sounded terrified. But she decides to brush it aside when she remembers they were about to kiss but were interrupted just then.

The mood is sort of ruined now. Midoriya looks a teensy bit sad about that despite trying to hide it. Although, he's still holding unto her so maybe...

'I should try something...'

The brunette takes in a deep breath and slowly places her head on his shoulder, her cheeks heating up again as she does. Her heartbeat rings loudly in her ears when she slips her arm around his torso, pressing more of her weight on him. She stares at her lap nervously, trying to sort out her racing thoughts at them being so close.

Uraraka closes her chocolate colored eyes for a moment, enjoying the warmth radiating off the man. Then she feels him squeezing her waist gently and her lips lift into a satisfied smile.

However, just before they enjoy the rest of the ride, the slowly turn to each other and connect their lips, sealing their new relationship.

-

I hope that was a good comeback chapter. Todoroki was fun to write lol. He's very over dramatic in this story, because over dramatic Todoroki is best Todoroki!

But yay, I finally reunited the lovebirds after so long XD

Anyway, I'm still editing the previous chapters (it's taking longer than expected -_-) but chapters 1 - 6 are done so please check them out.

Finally, I'll be updating every two weeks on a Sunday from now on because its more manageable that way since I'd like to update my stories more often (hopefully I'll be able to hold up to that this time around -_-).

But anyway...

Thanks for reading! Y'all are amazing! PART 2 is back and starting off strong!

Once again, let's aim for 80 votes!

Again, thanks for the support! Lots of love!

~ DestinyStyleAnime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
14.1K 446 7
In which Ochako Uraraka, in her second year at U.A. and no longer in denial of her feelings for Izuku Midoriya, contracts the deadly Hanahaki Disease...
210K 4.1K 113
*Characters and Settings all owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi, this is a non profit fanfiction* Edited by NimishWankhade and khoury112 ARC 1: Oc...
139K 2.4K 39
It's a normal day for Izuku as he completes his normal routine and goes to school, along the way he runs into Yui Kodai, a quiet and Mysterious girl...