The Child Of Eywa

By haya8892

A child who's able to see through the eyes of a Eywa. A lost sister who became a powerful ally. A prophecy ge... More

Introduction
EPISODE 1 - SIX YEARS LATER
EPISODE 2 - THE BEGINING
EPISODE 3 - THE BOY
EPISODE 4 - THE SKY PEOPLE
EPISODE 5 - THE CAVE
EPISODE 6 - RETURN
EPISODE 7 - TUKTIREY'S DREAM | PART 1
EPISODE 8 - TUKTIREY'S DREAM | PART 2
EPISODE 9 - AFTHE TUKTIREY DREAM
EPISODE 10 - ON THERE JOURNEY
EPISODE 11 - THE FIRST TORUK MAKTO
EPISODE 12 - THE TIPANI CLAN
EPISODE 13 - THE PLAN
EPISODE 14 - THE GIRL
EPISODE 15 - The Valley Of Mo'ara
EPISODE 16 - THE STORY OF STARR SULLY
EPISODE 17 - The Palulukan
EPISODE 18 - THE UNDERWATER CLAN
EPISODE 19 - THE LEGEND OF METEKAYINA CLAN
EPISODE 20 - AFTER THE LEGEND TELL
EPISODE 21 - THE CHOICE
EPISODE 22 - BROTHERHOOD
EPISODE 23 - HOME
EPISODE 25 - TUKTIREY PROFECY
EPISODE 26 - THE TREASON
EPISODE 27 - HOPE
EPISODE 28

EPISODE 24 - MORNING

408 16 1
By haya8892

I woke up In the morning with joy. I thought about what had happened yesterday, she really kissed me and I kissed her. I was so excited that I almost couldn't sleep yesterday. I can't wait to tell to Neteyam what had happened.

In the morning I woke up with screaming. I recognized the voice. It's was my sa'nok's. I ran immediately to sa'nok's voice. When I got there I saw black! I don't know what I felt at that moment, I felt somany feeling that I can't describe. I saw Lo'ak ranning to see why sa'nok screams. When both of us saw that we fell instently on the floor and we started to cry. I felt a tach on my shoulder. Tsalia sat next to me and Neteyam and hugged us very hard. She also cried.

We saw our sister! And she didn't move or make any sound. We thought we lost her. Her hair started to change a little bit. From white to dark. It's mean that Eywa take her life. Then we saw our sempul hold her and ran to the "Tree Of Souls". We rode with sa'nok and Starr. When we arrived we saw sempul put her under the tree.

Moa't tried to heal her. To keep her alive. We praid that everything will be fine. Then her hair changed slowly to white again. But still she couldn't wake up. We praid even harder to Eywa that she will wake up again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 11.2K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
2M 99.1K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
41.1K 1.9K 20
You had blood on your hands. Literally and figuratively. On a list of things you asked for in life, being a wanted criminal wasn't anywhere on that l...
4K 330 25
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧�...