Apollyon x Male Warden Reader

Autorstwa Jet_The_Knight

Apollyon, warlord of the Blackstone Legion. She began her campaign to find out those who were strong, who wer... Więcej

Chapter 1: The Cornered Wolf
Chapter 2: Forced Alliance
Chapter 4: Breaching the Palace.
Chapter 5: into the Myre
Chapter 6: Warfare and its great wisdom
Chapter 7: Friends old and new.
Chapter 8: We are War.
Chapter 9: An old Wolf
The story continues...

Chapter 3: Tales of war, intimacy and misplaced faith.

12.8K 143 285
Autorstwa Jet_The_Knight

"So there I was, surrounded by Vikings and Samurai alike both killing each other over who got to kill me." (Y/n) said sitting on the log opposite to where Holden, The Warden, and Stone sat.

"What did ya do?" Stone asked interested.

"I left, didn't know who won. Didn't really care I had a job to do. More vikings were trying to routes us, and I needed to help the civilians evacuate. The Samurai were actually also planning to attack the town it was a matter of mistaken confrontation." (Y/n) answered 

"So did you save all the Civilains?" The Warden asked suprised by the vast battle in the tale.

"We did, our army escorted the civilains out of the town limits and returned to the town with a strong invasion force to find the town at war. The Vikings and Samurai were both starving and barely able to fight each other. We were able to eradicate both forces and take the town back successfully."

"A very courageous tale (Y/n). Your valor should have been commended." Apollyon interrupted from behind the campfire as she observed from the background two guards standing on either side of her.

"Perhaps, but we had more important things to worry about, the Civilians needed saving. They were more important." 

Apollyon hummed in interest as she thought about (Y/n)'s courage in battle. The Warden and (Y/n) had an obviously quickly formed friendship. Compared to his relationship with the rest of her warriors and herself.

She would be lying to herself if she said she wasn't a little jealous.

"Apollyon." (Y/n) said stopping her train of thought.

"Yes. My Wolf?"

Frowning at his nickname. He continued.

"We all told some combat stories. You got any stories you wanna share? Or are you just going to stand there and eavesdrop." (Y/n) said bluntly. Making the two guards on either side of Apollyon look at each other in suprise and nervousness.

"None that would seem as honorable as yours." Apollyon responded as she turned and went to ask for a quick report from a camp next to them.

As Apollyon walked away and out of earshot Holden turned to (Y/n).

"(Y/n). You are the only person here that has talked back to Apollyon and not been stabbed, you realize that right?" 

"So? She is a cruel women someone must stand up to her methods."

"Yes, but she excuses your anger and hostility, did you ever wonder why? At all?" Stone asked too, agreeing with Holden.

"What methods-" The Warden was about to ask.

"Well perhaps its because she does not care?" (Y/n) responded interrupting The Warden.

Holden was about to say something when they all went rigid and stared at something behind (Y/n).

He was about to ask what when a pair of hands were set on his shoulders as someone whispered something into his ear.

"Or maybe its because I do care." Apollyon whispered in his ear wuth a sultry voice.

(Y/n) then went rigid aswell making Apollyon chuckle as she stood up and walked past her shocked warriors. And stood where she originally stood before she left, an amused smirk was hidden by her helmet while she watched her soldiers try to shrug off the awkward moment. 

(Y/n) coughed as he looked down at the fire contemplating what Apollyon meant by that. Hearing footsteps grow closer he turned to see Mercy walking up to the group.

"Path's clear." She said simply.

"Impressive." The Warden said watching her walk past them

"Don't encourage her." Holden said to The Warden. 

(Y/n) chuckled then went solemn when he noticed that Apollyon seemed to have an evil arura around her as she seemed to look like she was scheming behind that helmet.

"Get ready to move out, spread the word we will be moving at dawn." Apollyon stated to the two guards who in which turned and jogged off to every camp to relay the order. Apollyon then turned and walked off returning to the quarters she had taken from a Viking outpost.

(Y/n) talked to Mercy over her mission to sabotage the gate blocking the way to Apollyon's main goal.

Asking if she saw anything of interest, after she explained what she saw (Y/n) thanked her for the information hopefully it would help, he knew that The Warden had suspicions of Apollyon's methods he just needed to help The Warden realize it was wrong. 

As he went to go and find something else to help pack up a Blackstone knight walked up to him. 

"Master is asking for you sir, if you would just follow me." The knight said waving his hand in the direction of the outpost.

"Very well." (Y/n) stated as he followed the knight to the outpost. They entered the outpost finding Apollyon sat down at a long table. 

(Y/n) stood there shocked this was the first time he saw her without her helmet on. She was beautiful for a merciless warlord. Her platinum blonde hair tied into three braids that dangled on her back she had a few scars on her face from years of warfare.

She also had light colored skin, blue eyes, and plump pink lips .

(Y/n) caught himself staring.

"Ah, (Y/n). Welcome please sit. You may leave us." She said to the knights who turned and left she then focused on (Y/n)  gesturing him to the empty seat at the opposite to the end of the table she sat.

(Y/n) sat down noticing her helmet sat on the table next to the food on her plate under it a half burnt Viking flag laid the emblem half burned.

"Why did you call me here?" (Y/n) stated shaking his head ignoring her devilish smirk.

"To celebrate our recent victories of course." Apollyon said her stormy blue eyes piercing his (e/c) ones.

With a small sigh (Y/n) picked up his fork and began to eat aswell, much to Apollyon's delight

'Strange form of date, if this is one' (Y/n) thought to himself as he silently ate. 

"May I ask something." (Y/n) said finishing his meal as did Apollyon

"Yes?"

"Why do you see Wolves as the embodiment of strength?"

"Simple, Wolves know how to wage war, they know how to hunt the weakest of the prey." Apollyon said as she stood up walking slowly towards him running her hand along the table as she walked towards him.

"They know how to choose a strong leader, they know how to move as a pack...They know how to find a mate.." Apollyon said as she run her hand into his then snaked her hand up his arm an onto his shoulder.

Rolling his shoulder he knocked her hand off his shoulder a stood up eyeing her. 

She smirked at him the conniving monster.

They stared at each other for a good half minute staring into each other's souls until (Y/n) sighed.

"You're such a pain in the ass." (Y/n) growled out as she kissed him putting her hand on the back of his head as he grabbed her shoulder she forced her tongue into his mouth.

Roughly (Y/n) shoved her shoulder seperating the kiss, both of them breathing heavily. 

"Is there a problem (Y/n)? Didn't you like it?" Apollyon mocked she was about to say something else but (Y/n) cut her off with a rougher kiss and pulled her with him towards Apollyon's bedroom.

This time Apollyon shoved him away and smiled in victory she was about to claim him as hers fully. Apollyon wasted no time she roughly grabbed (Y/n)'s armor and unbuckled this and that and helped him disrobe. Soon enough she had him fully naked, toned body...scars all over his recently growing stubble adding to his handsome features. 

Admiring her handiwork she smiled.

"My turn, don't want you to feel left out." Apollyon said devilish grin never faltering. Slowly, Apollyon followed suit taking off her armor and her clothes she revealed her body to (Y/n). Scars littered her fit body aswell. 

Apollyon layed down on the bed laying on her side she turned to (Y/n) eyeing him like prey.

"Come, My warrior and show me your fury." Apollyon said sultry voice (Y/n) scowled at her and walked to the bed and crawled over her. Roughly he entered her with a grunt as she let out a gasp of suprise, loving the pain and pleasure, she wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her nails in his back as he roughly thrusted not planning to be gentle.

 He bit her neck roughly his stubble scratching her neck as he bit and kissed.

Apollyon was in pure bliss smiling as one thought went through her mind.

'He is finally mine'

It was all going according to plan.

*TIMESKIP*

(Y/n) awoke with a grunt. It was very early in the morning looking around he noticed he was alone Apollyon must have left, As he sat up pain shot through his body remembering the events of the night before. He grimaced at his aching back and the scratches all along his back and bite marks on his neck and shoulders.

Slowly he put on his clothes and armor and went to find his comrades.

Exiting the outpost he found a mass of soldiers and knights marching and a ram being slowly moved down the the path toward Viking territory. 

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Looking to his left he found Apollyon standing next to him black ash armor on Helmet in its place.

A shame he won't see that beautiful face again judging by the amount of soldiers marching, it's going to be one hell of a fight.

"What are we doing?"  (Y/n) asked as Holden, Mercy, and The Warden joined them in watching the army march.

"War, we are going to create war."

"We are going to conquer the last fort in our path. (Y/n), Warden. You two will protect the ram and lead the charge. Holden and Mercy will find and cut off any other exits. The wolves among the sheep will be found."

(Y/n) looked over at The Warden who nodded at him.

Soon enough after a few miles of marching they had found it. The last fort and the most heavily defended they had found.

"You and The Warden will take up positions along the two ridges and keep the Vikings from flanking us." Apollyon said to (Y/n) who was beside her nodding towards the two ridges between the main path the ram was slowly going to take to the main fort.

"Understood." (Y/n) said walking away nodding at The Warden who greeted him back. Slowing down (Y/n) started to eavesdrop on Apollyon and The Warden's conversation.

"Master, why this fortress? It looks like it's just a storehouse."

"It is. And that's why we're here."

"These barbarians. They seem like they're good people. Hmm? They embrace each other, like they were all kin. But that is all a lie. When night falls, they stab each other with their knives."

"If there are wolves among them, should we not set them free?" Apollyon answered putting a hand on The Warden's shoulder.

(Y/n) frowned, why did we need a storehouse? He didn't have time to dwell on the matter for The Warden had walked up next to him.

"Ready?"

"We don't have a choice, how do you want to do this?" He asked

(The Warden hummed before decideding.

"You take the left side I'll take the right." 

"Alright then." (Y/n) said as they split up (Y/n) jogged over towards the left side of the ram scanning the trees for archers, he hated archers. Suddenly a glowing ball of fire was launched from the fort as it crashed down onto a grouping of soldiers guarding the ram from the frontline.

He heard The Warden shout.

"Catapults! Keep the ram moving!"

"Go on soldiers! Protect the ram, keep those barbarians back!" (Y/n) shouted as he charged forward killing a small grouping of Vikings that attempted to flank the ram and kill its crew.

(Y/n) spared a glance at The Warden who had just sliced the head off of a Valkyrie.

Distracted (Y/n) barely dodged a raider's heavy strike. (Y/n) threw light strikes at him some he blocked some he did not. Eventually (Y/n) broke the Raider's defense and kicked the Raider's leg out from under him making him land on his back, quickly (Y/n) held his gardakan Longsword upside down and slammed the hilt's guard into the Raider's chest killing him brutally.

Pulling the handle out and holding the sword by its hilt again. Turning and running forward he joined The Warden and the soldiers at the frontline and helped defend the ram as it slowly moved forward. 

"You still able to fight?" (Y/n) asked as another large group of Viking grunts and warriors rushed forward.

"I can still take them." The Warden answered getting into a combat stance as more Blackstone soldiers and Knights stood behind them ready to help ward off the barbarians with the two wardens.

Turning to The Warden and the grouping of knights and soldiers behind him (Y/n) spoke.

"Ready your blades men, the enemy is coming! let us show them it is better to fight like a warrior than die like a coward!" 

The soldiers and knights let out a battle cry as they lifted their sword and sheilds ready for the charging enemy.

Quickly the two forces clashed as a knight could be seen stabbing a Viking grunt killing him, and a Valkyrie could be seen stabbing her staff through a knight. The Warden was seen dodging a grunts attack slitting his throat the turning and blocking a Raider's axe strike and throwing a light attack slashing the man's shoulder.

(Y/n) was countering every strike thrown at him and executing the grunts and then. Killing another Valkyrie rather quickly he hadn't noticed the warlord sneaking up on him. Turning around only to find a sheild slam into his helmet knocking him back and onto the ground. He looked up at the warlord who smirked and raised his blade (Y/n) raised his arm in a desperate attempt to sheild himself.

But the strike never came. Looking up a blade was pierced through the warlord's chest the warlord was then thrown to the side the blade sliding out of his chest as Apollyon stood over (Y/n).

"Get up My Wolf, the fight is not over." Apollyon said extending a hand to help (Y/n) up. As he stood up (Y/n) noticed the ram was at the gate and was currently breaking it down whilst The Warden was having an intense battle with...the Jarl of the forttress?! 

(Y/n) raced towards the ram as Apollyon finished off any survivors of the small battle (Y/n) and The Warden had alongside those Blackstone troops.

(Y/n) had gotten to the top of the ram which had just cracked (Y/n) slid down the other side. Spotting a group of Vikings coming to block the breach (Y/n) raced forward attacking them paying no notice to Apollyon helping The Warden up and then running to assist (Y/n).

(Y/n) and Apollyon fought the group protecting each other fighting side by side working together to finish stronger Viking warriors. (Y/n) slashed a viking and kicked him back making him stumble over to Apollyon who stabbed her sword through the Viking as she lifted him and threw him behind her making him fall off her blade. Soon enough the horde had dwindled to one who (Y/n) had finished slashing his throat.

"Excellent work (Y/n)." (Y/n) just nodded solemnly and turned to Apollyon.

"I'm going to go find The Warden." (Y/n) said walking at a brisk pace.

"Hm, good luck My Wolf." Apollyon said watching an injured Viking try to crawl away until she stabbed him in the throat making the crawling Viking go limp on the snow.

After a hour of searching the large forttress full of Blackstones and Vikings clashing blades. He finally found The Warden finishing the Jarl, Gudmundr the Jarl's name was he was legendary.

And The Warden had defeated him. (Y/n) walked up to The Warden.

"You fought Well." The Warden said to Gudmundr showing honor.

"To Hel with you." Gundmundr said before dying eyes staring into the blank abyss.

(Y/n) walked over knelt down and put his hand on Gunmundr's face dragging his fingers  down to shut the man's eyes.

"May you leave this life for ever lasting peace, down among the dead." (Y/n) said solemnly then grabbed the Vikings hands and put them together laying man on his back making him appear at peace.

The Warden watched (Y/n) pay respects to the man looked down at their blade seeing the fresh blood on it then looked at the burning building then turned around to see Mercy standing there. (Y/n) noticed her too, standing up and walking over to her alongside The Warden.

"Mercy."

"Why are we here? I think you know."

"Famine. This place houses their seed grain. There will be no new harvest. By winter, they will be killing each other over what little food is left."

(Y/n) stood there shocked as did The Warden.

The Warden pulled out a item from their pocket with the Blackstone legion's emblem on it.

"I took an oath. To fight for peace." The Warden lifted it up showing it to Mercy and turned and threw it.

"So did you. All of you." Then The Warden turned to (Y/n), (Y/n) nodded and followed The Warden 

"How do we leave this place?" The Warden asked 

"There is a breached area you can leave from."

"Wait just me? You aren't coming with me? What they are doing is wrong." The Warden shouted.

"You are correct and I wish I could, but I must stay with the Blackstones. I made an oath to Apollyon and I cannot break it or innocent lives with be taken."

The Warden went silent.

"What do you mean?"

"I made a deal that if I helped her conquer the Samurai and Vikings she would not harm the innocents." 

"You..had no choice." The Warden concluded.

"Yes, but you do. Resist, gather those you trust and help warriors who oppose Apollyon and they will surely help you, our friends Mercy, Holden, Stone they have good hearts they mean well. You just have to help them see. They will join you if you show them what they are doing is wrong."

"What about you my friend?" 

"I am going to gather information and pretend to be wrapped around Apollyon's thumb and assist you in your resistance." 

The Warden nodded as (Y/n) led The Warden towards a broken part of the Fort.

"It's a good hike down this mountian, you will find a river there. There are still small boats down there you can use them to escape." 

The Warden turned to (Y/n) and shook his hand.

"Till we meet again My friend." The Warden said to their fellow Warden.

"Till we meet again." (Y/n) responded watching The Warden walk down the snowy hill turn and give a two figure salute and then turn and continue on. 

(Y/n) sighed and turned and walked away back to Apollyon. Back to his Warlord.

(Y/n) walked up to the gathering of Blackstone who were carrying food and stacking it in a pile 

Apollyon stood there watching, thinking.

(Y/n) noticed Holden approach. A look of confusion on his face.

"Hey! This food. Why are we not burning it all?" Holden said asking a knight carrying a crate then turning when he saw Apollyon approach him.

"What do you imagine the clans would do if we burned it all?"

"They'd Starve. Die." Holden answered.

"They would unite. But leave them scraps just enough for two, maybe three clans...They will fight each other over what remains."

"The wolves among them will rise."

"We're not here to kill them. We are here to teach them who they are....To set them free."

Apollyon then turned and looked at (Y/n).

"Time to go home."

Holden and (Y/n) watched her walk off then, Holden spotted something lying in the snow and went and picked it up. It was the item The Warden had thrown Holden looked at it then put it in his pocket. He then stared at where he and the rest of the group last saw The Warden, save for (Y/n) who looked towards the direction of the breach.

He wasn't going to tell them where The Warden went, The Warden would contact them he was sure of it.

 And he knew That if The Warden needed him.

He'd be there.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.5K 424 11
This is the story of the Warden (Y/N) (L/N), who now is a part of the Blackstone Legion, but also starting to question their leader Apollyon. This is...
14.3K 238 31
Twenty years have passed since Hiccup became the Blood King and had defeated all who wronged him before he built a Viking empire that has rivaled emp...
76K 1.6K 37
Good soldiers follow orders, but true warriors know what is right. Since the start of civilization, soldiers have been a part of every society. They...
47K 683 37
During Apollyon's Reign, there was a single Warden who was able to unite the Three great factions who were known as The Knights, The Samurai, and the...