PACT OF LOVE ✔️

By Meera5oberoi

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an... More

|PROLOGUE|
|CHARACTER SKETCH|
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
|SEVEN|
|NINE|
|TEN|
|ELEVEN|
|TWELVE|
|THIRTEEN|
|FOURTEEN|
|FIFTEEN|
|SIXTEEN|
|SEVENTEEN|
|EIGHTEEN|
|NINETEEN|
|TWENTY|
|TWENTY ONE|
|TWENTY TWO|
|TWENTY THREE|
|TWENTY FOUR|
|TWENTY FIVE|
|TWENTY SIX|
|TWENTY SEVEN|
|TWENTY EIGHT|
|TWENTY NINE|
|THIRTY|
|THIRTY ONE|
|THIRTY TWO|
|THIRTY THREE|
|THIRTY FOUR|
|THIRTY FIVE|
|THIRTY SIX|
|THIRTY SEVEN|
|THIRTY EIGHT|
|PROMO|
|THIRTY NINE|
|FORTY|
|FORTY ONE|
|FORTY TWO|
|FORTY THREE|
|FORTY FOUR|

|EIGHT|

8.9K 740 76
By Meera5oberoi

Shivaay and Anika immediately rushed towards Dadi, but before Shivaay could hold her, Anika held her. Shivaay carried dadi and took her to her bedroom and made her lye down on the bed.

Shivaay patted her cheeks.

S- Dadi, dadi... Please wake up.. Please dadi..

His voice was quivering in nervousness.

A- Mr. Oberoi, please call the doctor.

Shivaay looked at Anika and nodded his head. He immediately took out his phone and dialled doctor's number. He told the doctor to immediately come to Oberoi Mansion.

Anika was ordering something to the servants.

A- Bring me some water and a tablet of aspirin.

The servants nodded and went to bring the stuff.

Anika came back to Dadi and removed her dupatta from her neck. She put two pillows under dadi's head and two pillows under her legs.

The servant brought the aspirin tablet and Water. Anika was about to give it to dadi when Shivaay stopped her.

S- What are you doing with my dadi? Just move away. You're not a doctor, okay.

A- Mr. Oberoi, I know I'm not a doctor but there's a thing known as first aid which everyone should be aware of. She's sweating, she has a cramp and stiffness in her left shoulder and unconsciousness. From her symptoms, it's clear that she's having heart attack.

S- No... No...

Shivaay was too shocked to react. He was standing numb on his place after seeing dadi's condition. Anika made Dadi have aspirin. She started massaging her arms and feet.

At the same time, doctor entered the mansion and rushed towards Shivaay.

Do- What happened?

S- Doc.. Doctor, dad... Dadi... She... Fai... Fainted. I... I... Don... Don't kn... Know...

D- It's okay. I'll check her.

Anika moves back and stood beside Shivaay.

Shivaay was sweating because of tension. Fear was completely visible on his face. Anika held his palm in hers.

A- Don't worry, she'll be fine.

Shivaay nodded his head.

After sometime, doctor came towards Shivaay and Anika.

S- Doctor, is dadi fine? What happened to her?

Do- Who gave her first aid?

Shivaay looked at Anika angrily.

A- I gave first aid to her, doctor. Is everything alright?

Do- Good Job, beta. You decreased the risk of severe heart attack which would have been fatal for her. (To Shivaay) It was a minor heart attack, Shivaay. The first aid really helped her. I've prescribed some medications. Keep a check that she doesn't miss a single dose. Don't give stress to her. And keep it in mind that she doesn't exert her body too much. I've given her injection so she'll wake up in few hours.

Shivaay nodded his head.

S- Thank you doctor.

Doctor shook his hand with Shivaay and left.

Anika ordered a servant to bring some massage oil. The servant nodded and brought some oil and gave it to her.

Shivaay entered dadi's room and Anika followed him. Shivaay sat beside dadi and started caressing her head.

Anika sat near dadi's foot and started massaging it with oil.

Shivaay looked at Anika, totally surprised.

S- What are you doing?

A- I'm massaging dadi's feet. Her muscles have become stiff so it will help her to relax.

S- You don't have to do that.

A- But I want to do that.

Shivaay nodded his head and went to the balcony of dadi's bedroom.

Anika massaged her foot for sometime, then she looked at Shivaay. He was looking broken. She noticed fear in his eyes when he saw the condition of dadi. She looked at dadi who was sleeping.

She went to balcony and stood beside Shivaay. His face had a disturbed expression like something is troubling him.

A- She's fine, Mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay didn't react and was looking straight.

S- I'm an orphan. I was 10 years when my parents died in a flight crash. We all were going on my aunt's marriage. But that day, when we were about to leave, I slipped from the stairs and fractured my hand. Dadi asked my parents to go to the wedding and she'll stay with me. They nodded and left. I didn't knew that it was the last time, I'll be seeing them. After few hours, we got the news that the plane crashed. Dadi was broken but she didn't show it to me as she had to handle me also. From that day, dadi was always there for me. She never made me feel that I'm an orphan but today when I saw her condition. I was so scared. I had the fear of being an orphan again. I can't lose her. She's my everything.

Anika caressed his arm to console him. Shivaay didn't realize and hugged her tightly in the moment of pain and vulnerability. Anika was too shocked to react but she rubbed his back to console him as she knew he needs someone's support.

There was someone else who heard his confession and had tears in her eyes. It was none other than dadi. She knew her Billu was broken but she didn't knew that he was broken to this extent. But now after looking at Anika, she knew that she's the only one who can help her billu to start living his life again and to help him get relieved from his pain.

D- Billu.

Shivaay immediately broke the hug and looked at Anika. He avoided eye contact with her and immediately went towards Dadi. Anika also followed him.

Shivaay sat beside dadi and caressed her hair.

S- How are you feeling, dadi?

D- I'm fine, Billu.

Dadi looked at Anika who was standing at the threshold of the balcony observing the beautiful family scene.

D- Anika puttar.

A- Yes dadi.

D- Come here.

Dadi said while patting the bed beside her. Anika nodded and sat beside dadi.

D- I'm sorry, puttar. Because of me, our dinner got spoiled.

A- No dadi. Please don't say like this. You are more important for us than anything else.

Shivaay was touched by her sentence. Now he was 100% sure that Anika won't mistreat dadi.

Dadi patted her cheek softly with a smile.

D- You know I always wanted a girl like you for my Billu. I'm very happy to meet you, beta.

Anika looked down in guilt thinking that they are betraying such a sweet lady like her.

D- What happened, puttar?

A- Nothing Dadi.

Dadi held Shivaay's hand in one hand and Anika's hand in the another.

D- Anika, Billu. I know that you both need more time but can you please fulfill my one wish?

S- Yes dadi. Tell us.

D- Billu, I want you both to get married this week.

Anika looked at Shivaay totally shocked. Shivaay also looked at her shocked.

D- Billu, after today's incident, I really don't know how many days of my life are left?

S- Dadi.... Don't say like this. You know I can't live without you.

Dadi chuckled and caressed his hair.

D- Even I can't live without you, Billu but I want to handover all my responsibilities to Anika so that I can rest. Billu please. For me.

A- We're ready, Dadi.

Shivaay looked at Anika shocked.

Dadi smiled widely and kissed Shivaay's and Anika's forehead and kept Shivaay's hand in Anika's hand.

D- I'm so happy for you both.

S- Dadi, you should sleep for sometime, you need rest. We'll be there outside, if you need anything just call us.

Dadi nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Shivaay closed the lights and switched on the lamp.

He clutched Anika's hand and dragged her out of the room. He took her to his room.

S- What was that?

A- What?

S- Why did you said that we're ready?

A- I know it was wrong to take a decision alone without even consulting with you but you saw dadi's condition. She was feeling vulnerable and I did what I thought was right. Anyways, this wedding is meant to happen one day then why not this week. We also don't have any dreams or wishes for this wedding that we want a dream wedding or anything so I think it should be fine. Right?

S- Hmm. But don't think that I shared my past with you so it'll be a normal wedding. It's still a contract wedding. Get it?

A- Thanks for reminding me, Mr. Oberoi. And I'm not interested in this marriage with you. I'm doing all this for my brother and now for dadi. I don't wish to have an arrogant husband like you. I would have married someone better or maybe I'll do that after this contract gets over.

Shivaay looked at her angrily and pulled her towards him and twisted her arm behind her back.

Anika groaned in pain and looked at him shocked.

S- Don't ever think of another man? You are mine.

A- Just for one year.

S- I meant that don't try to have any relationship with any man in this one year of our marriage. It's mentioned in the contract as well. No matter what, we have to be faithful in this marriage.

A- Hmm.

S- Better. Now come on, I'll drop you at your home. Anyways the wedding functions will be starting soon.

Anika nodded her head. She started to leave when Shivaay stopped her.

S- Anika.

Anika turned to look at him.

A- Yes Mr. Oberoi.

S- Doctor told me that your brother is responding to the treatment very well and he rescheduled his surgery tomorrow. I think that won't be a problem.

Anika had happy tears in her eyes.

A- Really? Will he be fine?

Shivaay nodded his head.

S- Yes. He'll be fine, Anika.

A- Thank you, Mr. Oberoi.

He just nodded his head.

A- I think we should leave.

Shivaay nodded his head and they headed towards Anika's home.

How was it? ☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 22.9K 46
*COMPLETED*☑ Highest rankings- #1- Ishqbaaz (5.1.19) #1 - Ishq (28.12.18, 28.02.19, 02.05.19) #1- narbhi (26.09.19) #2 - Anika( 12.11.18) #5 - In...
206K 7.3K 31
Anika Rajput a simple and decent girl who lives with her 2 brothers and a sister Sahil Dev and gauri She works for her handsome and hot boss Shivaa...
135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
380K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...