๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ; (bts ot7...

By diontanysus

(Updates; very unreliable, I'll try to write more when I have time!) - "Bunny, your heart is racing, you aren... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž (introduction)
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ (kinda important please read)
the long awaited; part 5

Part 2

11.6K 363 310
By diontanysus

(Disclaimer: the picture above is not mine)

Warning(s): a little too heavy French kissing, hickeys, some dry humping, Tae and Hobi being horndogs, blood, biting, I was too lazy to edit it through so yeah

-

The carriage bumped yet again, and you flew forward for the fifth time already. Quickly, steadying yourself with a string of embarrassed coughs.

Not a word had been spoken between you and Seokjin, since the arrival of the black carriage you now were sitting in. You weren't quite sure were the carriage at come from, and how the driver knew that it was needed; you weren't even sure it was actually Seokjin's, but anyhow you ended up sitting stiffly inside it, trying not to stare too much at the vampire before you.

He hadn't made a move the entire ride, not even a facemucsle did he move, the only thing showing that he was actually alive and not a statue, being his Adam's apple that would bop almost violently every few minutes. You wondered what he was thinking about.

Your eyes followed the almost hypnotic motion of his Adam's apple, focusing intently on the way it seemed to grow bigger in his throat before helplessly plopping down again in a swollowing motion.

Your mind instantly flashed to when he had taken your blood, just a couple hours earlier, how it must have bopped even more violently as he sank big mouthfuls of your precious red liquid down.

The thought made a strange sensation shoot through the two wounds on your neck, your hand absentmindedly coming up to delicately brush your fingertips against the slowly healing surface. The pain that once had almost numbed your entire body, was now a dull ache. It felt almost nice, the throbbing sensations in your wound running out to the rest of your body, feeling almost like a second heart.

You noticed how the two wounds seemed much warmer than the rest of your body, swallowing hard, as the tips of your fingers seemed to create a delicious friction against the itchy exterior of the wounds.

The nice feeling, making heatwaves rediate off the wounds, shooting directly down into your belly, creating even more warmth.

Slowly, you let your fingertips slip away from the wound, as your hand tiredly fell down into your lap, where the other one was already resting. Carefully, you tipped your head, leaning it against the cool window, trying to escape some of the heat that had now also travelled to your head.

You let your eyelids fall down and rob you off your vision, as the weight of the last few hours began to weigh you down. So much had happened, and so much was about to happen, but one thing was for sure; you could never return to your old life again.

You knew that if your parents, or anyone else found out you had willingly ventured into the north, and not even alone but accompanied by one of the creatures from said place, you would be executed the moment you sat foot in one of the other regions.

The princess who traveled to the land of her kingdoms most feared enemy.

The thought of worry were quickly being pushed aside, by the continuing thumps and throbs shooting through you like a clock. You didn't get scared by how hard the throbs had gotten, quite on the contrary it calmed you and you let out a content sigh, focusing completely on the way your wound warmed you up.

Not long after, your eyes fluttered for the last time, and your breathing became heavier by the second, lulling you into a peaceful, heavy sleep, your mind going out like a light as drifted off to nothingness.

You awoke by the feeling of cold hands gripping you, and soft, smooth fabric against your hands, as you subconsciously gripped it harder, sliding your fingers over it.

Your mind was foggy, as you tried to open your eyes, feeling like you should be alarmed by your current situation, but your mind wouldn't let any worrying feelings shine through, and the only feeling there was, were the warmth you had fallen asleep with, accompanied by the cold hands locked around you.

Slowly, tiredly, your eyes fluttered open, and you were met by the mop of Seokjin's black hair, as he stood bend over you, trying to as carefully as possible, to tuck your body into the awaiting bed.

He felt so cold. Why was he cold?

Worryingly, you furrowed your eyebrows, mind still fuzzy as you tried to figure out how he was so incredibly cold, and why you were so amazingly warm.

"Lie down. Sleep. I'll be back soon, don't leave this room, understood?"

He asked, face expressionless, as he let you drop down into the soft pillows and blankets, merely nodding in response, as the bed consumed your body whole, making you even more tired and fuzzy, fog already clouding your eyes.

"Understood?"

He asked again, tone more commanding this time, and you wanted nothing more than to answer him, like you would of it weren't for the fog completely numming your brain.

"..yes."

With slurred words, you almost vomited the words out, and watched as he nodded once, before turning to leave. You felt like crying, as he slowly disappeared, trying to remember how to beg him to stay. You couldn't remember the words, you couldn't remember any words really, only pathetically lifting your hand from the pillows, making grabby motions towards his back.

The further he got from you, the clearer your mind got, until you could remember everything vividly, how he had sucked you almost dry, how he had killed all those men on the square and how he had forbid you to leave the room just a couple minutes ago.

You sat up in the bed, the tiredness disappearing along with the fuzzyness. You exhaled, a breath you didn't even know you had been holding, as you carefully swung your legs over the side of the big, queen sized bed, freeing yourself of the almost suffocating, dark red covers.

What had just happened?

Did Seokjin do something to you? You were almost sure he did, but what exactly did he do?

You pressed your palm against your forehead, sticky from sweat, as a pounding began, feeling like your brain slammed against your skull with every thud of your heart.

You groaned, and stood up fully, to slowly walk yourself over to a full body mirror in the corner.

You gasped.

You looked like you had been dragged through a battlefield, tied to a wild horse. You black dress was ripped and dirty, blood splatters everywhere, especially visible on the white sleeves of the dress you wore under. Your hair that was once pinned back neatly, looking almost like a lions mane, all tangly and big. But worst of all your face, you were pale, white as a ghost, with multiple bruises covering you, trailing downwards to the bitemarks on your neck, two red dots almost glowing red, but not leaking blood anymore.

You sighed in annoyance, trying to comb your hands through your hair, fingers instantly getting stuck, ripping painfully at your roots.

You gave up, just as your stomach began to grumble impatintly. You began to contemplate, the last time you had gotten food was the morning before your night shift with the prioress, which was about two days ago.

Surely, Seokjin wouldn't leave you here to starve?

Restlessly, you began scanning the area for something eatable, which you found none. It wasn't that the room lacked anything, it had almost too much, but the only thing you could spot was something that looked suspiciously a lot like alcoholic drinks standing on a table in the corner.

He said he would be back soon, right?

You thought back, trying to remember his words, maybe he'll bring food?

With an annoyed huff, you slumped down on the bed, your dress sprawling across the silk sheets, the most illogical solution would be to wait. And so you did.

But a few minutes soon turned into hours in your head, and your tummy continued to grumble unhappily.

And so at last, you decided it would be best to go look for food yourself, doing exactly the opposite of what Seokjin had ordered you to do.

Your fingers curled around the golden handle, and you hesitated a moment before slowly turning it, deciding if this was really worth it. But surely Seokjin wouldn't have abandoned you, if there really was something dangerous outside. You shook the thought off you, before stepping out into a beautifully decorated hallway.

You looked down, where you could see another hallway and a staircase forming, a smile curling on your lips. The room you had been staying in, was located at the end of a fairly long hallway, littered with other rooms alike, but in your rush to fill your empty belly you didn't have any time to explore further.

Lifting your dress up, you began carefully walking down the staircase, afraid you might trip in the long garment, alarming whoever else was in the house, which to you seemed like a very bad idea.

The big staircase, let down to what seemed to be the main entrance of the house, or should you say mansion, you were in. You stood there a little, unsure of where to go amongst the many doors, rooms and hallways, when your eyes landed upon another staircase, leading down to a room that you could only assumed was the kitchen, or at least some kind of food storage.

Your stomach grumbled in response, and you were quick to make your way down the stairs, cool air hitting your face the further you got down to the cellar.

The cellar were covered in all consuming darkness, expect for the candles hanging far apart on the stone wall, reminding you too much of the church where you had met Seokjin just a couple hours ago.

Grabbing your skirt once more, hoisting it up just above your ankles, you began to hastily walk further into the room. After just a few meters, your were met with a big door, slowly pushing it open, your eyes shined with delight, when you were met with a big kitchen before you.

Luckily, windows were installed into the walls, so natural daylight shined through, lighting up the big kitchen, which to your disappointment seemed to be almost emptied of all eatable things.

Your belly growled angrily, as you began to sulk, desperately going through empty cabinets and closets. Suddenly, a big barrel cut your eyes, and you internally prayed that just the smallest crumbs of something worth eating would be stored in there.

You quickly ripped the lid off, only to take a few steps back in horror. The barrel was filled to the brim, with something way worse than you could imagine, at was filled with red, metallic smelling blood. You dropped the lid, with a loud thud, echoing through the halls of the empty kitchen.

You suddenly felt sick, thinking about how much blood was in there, and how many people that must have died to fill it. You could have been one of those people. Suddenly, the idea of coming here didn't seem so good, now that you knew you could be turned into a barrel filled with blood at any moment.

"Why can't the brat get it himself?"

A deep, unfamiliar voice suddenly ripped through the silent, making you freeze in your spot and your heart race in your throat.

"He's sick, you know that,"

A second voice responded, and you quickly began to look around for a hiding place, putting the lid back on the barrel, eyes frantically scanning the place as voices and footsteps approached you.

"I know, but-"

The voice stopped abruptly, as both males reached the door, already unlocked, and instantly spotted you, trying to hide yourself inside a cabinet.

With big eyes, you stared at them, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, scared out of your mind, for what they would do. Maybe they were the reason you had to stay in the room, maybe they were dangerous? Your heart pumped in your chest, and you were sure that they both could here the blood splashing around inside your body.

One of them, the slightly taller one inhaled deeply, looking directly at you with a look that spiraled between intense hunger and confusion. You knew the game was over for you, and decided that if they were to kill you right here and now, you would at least crawl out from the cabin first.

"Taehyung, I know what you're thinking, don't,"

The other male, put his hand on Taehyung's arm, sniffing around the room himself. You noticed how both of them got a strained look on their pale faces, looking like they were about to swallow everyone and everything whole.

They were wearing similar clothes, dark robes, also similar to what Seokjin had been wearing, both of them had jet black hair, the closer you got, the more you noticed the unmistakable beauty of both of them, skin just as white as Seokjin's, your mouth suddenly went dry. They couldn't be the other rulers Seokjin had told you about, could they? They sure did look like they both belonged on a throne, mighty and intimidating.

"She looks like a scared bunny,"

Taehyung mused, a dangerous grin stretching his plump looking lips, completely ignoring the other, taking a step forward, while you hesitantly took a step back.

"Who are you? And why are you here?"

The male you still didn't know the name of, swallowed hard, taking a step towards you as well, before he spoke, eyes everting from you to glare at the barrel by your side instead.

"I-I'm (y/n), Seokjin brought me here,"

Your voice was just above a whisper, breath coming out short and laboured, as you felt the warmth from the one called Taehyung emit off of him and creep around you like a suffocating blanket, strangely he wasn't cold as Seokjin but warm, even warmer than you.

Taehyung closed his eyes and let out a hum, gradually stepping closer to you, backing you up against to counter as the other male slowly followed.

"Shit, Taehyung we can't- you can't, she's hyung's,"

He swallowed harshly, making Taehyung groan, a sound that sent chills down your spine, as you felt his breath hit your face.

"Hyung can share, Hoseok. He shouldn't be this selfish, locking her in a room, forgetting to pay proper attention to her,"

Taehyung snapped, fists curling around the counter on either side of you.

Hoseok, looked at you with hazy eyes, stepping up besides Taehyung and completely caging you against the counter.

"Poor little bunny, did Seokjin neglect you?"

Taehyung pouted af you, mockingly, a dangerous shine in his eyes, as he looked down at you, pupils blown wide.

You swallowed, looking away from Hoseok to stare up at Taehyung's crimson orbs, and when he smiled again, you saw not only one, but two sets of fangs, he seemed a lot different from both Hoseok and Taehyung, but somehow still the same.

Suddenly, Taehyung leaned down, nosing viscously up and down the side of you neck where Seokjin at bit you, inhaling and exhaling deeply, pressing his body into yours.

He let out a loud groan into your neck, pressing a open mouthed kiss to your two wounds, making you slightly shudder, contemplating wether to push him away or pull him in.

"She smells so sweet, I bet she tastes even better,"

Taehyung drawled into your neck, as you shut your eyes tightly, and desperately tried not to enjoy the feeling of Taehyung's lips on your neck, but holy hell, it was one of the best feeling you had ever expirenced.

Hoseok groaned loudly, somewhere behind you, sniffing the air close to you, licking his lips with a torn expression.

"T-Taehyung, we should stop, hyung's going to kill us-"

Taehyung cut him off with a sharp growl into your neck, pressing kiss after kiss to your wound.

"I don't care what hyung's gonna do, just smell the air, she was made to be fed on by us,"

Taehyung whined, slowly straightening himself up, so he once again was on eyelevel with Hoseok. Silently, he took Hoseok's hand and placed in over your two bite wounds, licking his lips viciously.

Hoseok groaned again, strained and torn, as he finally got a good glance at you. He felt bad for you, he really did, he wanted to help you out of here, or at least offer you some food, but the intense flames of lust swallowing him allowed him nothing, but to feed from you like he was meant to. He was meant to feed from you, and you were meant to be fed on.

"She smells too much like Seokjin,"

Hoseok finally complained, the torn expression long gone and replaced by the hunger of a beast.

"Let's change that, yeah? She should smell like us, she were meant to be ours,"

Taehyung growled, and turned his lustful gaze towards you.

"Would you like that, bunny? Would you like to be properly fed on, and properly cared for? Would you like to smell like us, let everyone know who you belong to?"

Taehyung's voice came out husky and even deeper and raspier than before, as his wide smile and intoxicating eyes filled your mind, and the only thing you could do was helplessly nod.

Seokjin wouldn't mind, right? Like Taehyung said, he could share.

"I need you to say it bunny,"

Taehyung's eyes were closed, brows furrowed as he desperately held himself back, and you swallowed again, hard, making eye contact with  Hoseok and slowly nodding.

"Y-yes, I would like that,"

You breathed, and immediately, Taehyung grinned at you, lifting you up like you weighted nothing, and almost slamming you down on the counter, quickly stepping between your legs and grabbing your wrist.

Hoseok stepped closer from the other side, slowly sliding his long, cold  fingers around your hips, gripping hard and kneading the flesh just above your bottom to hold you in place, as he began to kiss and suck on your neck like a man possessed, making a galaxy of purple and blue bruises appear.

You let out a little squeal, as Taehyung grabbed your wrist, and extended your arm, kissing all the way from the top to the bottom, leaving hot trails of salvia all the way down to your wrist.

Hoseok began to suckle particularly hard right where your neck meets your shoulder, and you had to fight the urge to moan at the sudden sensation, instead letting out a breathy whine, as he tilted your head a little to the side, sharp fangs poking your fragile skin.

Taehyung did the same with your wrist, tongue running all over before his two pairs of fangs sharpened, and he bit down, sinking his fangs into your wrist.

This time, the pain you were prepared for didn't come, instead the sensation of blood flowing through you and into him filled you, making you let out a sudden moan at the surprising pleasureble sensation.

You felt Taehyung smirk as he sucked, groaning and panting like a animal, only spurring your quiet moaning on, as you lost yourself in the feeling of him.

That's when Hoseok decided it was his turn, nosing up your neck, and planting hot, open mouthed kisses all the way down leaving a shiny path of salvia, and he finally bit down right at the base of your neck, making you cry out in pleasure, even surprising yourself by how loud you were.

His fangs sank in your neck smoothly, sinking as deep as they could, until his gums hit your neck, and you shuddered. You felt their salvia mix with your blood, as they lapped up everything they could, and you could almost feel how good you tasted on their tongue, how well they were being fed by you.

They continued to suck your life essence, only being spurred on by your small moans and whines, as you reached out to grab what you could; their hair, and slightly tucking, the pleasure almost overwhelming you.

They only stopped, when their cheeks were nice and round, and they both looked and felt well fed, more alive.

Hoseok was the first one to part from you, the feeling of his fangs sliding slowly out of the fresh made wound, making you cry out again, as he with half lidded eyelids and bloodstained lips, delicately curled his long fingers around your chin, turning your head to him and kissing you deeply.

The kiss took you by surprise, but not that you minded, instantly you let go of Taehyung's hair to grip Hoseok's hair tightly, and tugging him closer, closer, closer.

Hoseok's soft tongue poked at your bottom lip, and you instantly opened up for him, tasting your own blood on his tongue, tasing how good you were for him, letting him feed on you. Unholy slurping noises escaped the both of you, and you moaned more and more into the kiss, forgetting that you were sitting with too vampires in a underground kitchen, in the middle of a land where humans like you would surely be eaten alive is anyone saw you.

"Hoseok,"

You whined, as he quickly parted from you, a string of salvia connecting the two of you, as he looked at you with a burning desire, igniting all sorts of flames in your lower belly, and you wanted more, more, more.

Taehyung, suddenly jealous with the attention you have Hoseok, parted from your wrist, as he began to abuse your neck with his rough kisses, biting, licking, sucking, making you moan out his name instead, as he reached down and wrapped your legs around his waist, hips pressing against yours.

Hoseok resumed kissing you, lips smoothly gliding over yours, swallowing every moan and noise you made, as Taehyung began to slowly, but harshly rut himself against your clothed heat.

First, you felt Taehyung's hardness against your core, but then you began to feel Hoseok desperately rutting his own member against your other thigh, whines and groans leaving him.

You began to almost pant, thinking of how they might just take you right here, in the kitchen.

They seemed to both battle each other, who could get the loudest moans from you. When Hoseok had made you moan and whine, Taehyung went harder and faster with his hips making you cry out louder, and you were sure that by now, all residence of the house had heard you, but the three of you were too lost to really care at this point, only craving more, more, more.

Just as Taehyung began to lift up your many skirts, and feel up your legs, the door slammed against the wall, and both Hoseok and Taehyung hazely craned their necks back to see the interrupter, making you let out a whine of protest.

"Stop it, both of you,"

Seokjin's sharp voice cut through the air, instantly making both boys straighten their posture, looking shamefully at the floor.

"I sent you to get blood for Jeongguk, and when you don't return after almost thirty minutes I expect you to be hurt, or lost, but here you two idiots are, trying to shimmy your way into my bunny's dress?"

He spat, full of venom, as he looked angrily at your almost fucked out expression, eyes glossy and hickeys littering your neck, and the little bit of exposed skin on your chest.

"Come on, Hyung! She smelled so good, we couldn't resist, why can't you just share?"

Taehyung whined, voice still thick with lust, as he now could smell both your blood and arousal, Seokjins nose flared.

"She's my feeder, and you two dipshit's nearly drained her, look at her,"

Seokjin gestured to you, even paler than before, due to the loss of blood.

"Not fair! You already drank from her yesterday, we're hungry too hyung,"

Taehyung continued to whine, while Hoseok just stood there, already knowing from the start that he was gonna get in trouble.

"You know how it is, Taehyung, you're better off with animal blood, she's my only feeding source,"

Seokjin sounded more tired than angry now, bags under his eyes that definitely weren't there yesterday.

"But hyung-"

Taehyung protested, but was quickly cut off by Seokjin.

"Enough. Go to your rooms, both of you. I'll send Namjoon or Yoongi to get you later,"

Seokjin turned to you, both boys angrily stomping out the door, and you swallowed, prepared for what was about to come.

"And as for you, didn't I tell you to stay in my room?"

He asked, voice cold and eyes hard as he looked at you, like you were a ruined toy, stepping closer, taking the spot between your legs were Taehyung once stood.

You nodded, slowly.

"Y-yes, sorry, I-"

"Spare me your apology, there's a meal waiting for you back in my room, I'll escort you this time, make sure you don't run in to anyone else."

He replied coolly, wrapping his arm tightly and forcefully around you waist, hoisting you down from the counter, and setting a quick pace, which you almost had to run to follow along with, his arm never leaving your waist as the two of you made your way upstairs to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.4K 17
#261 in ๋ฐฉํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ out of 1,000+ other stories. 18/08/18 #305 in ๋ฐฉํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ out of 997 other stories. 11/08/18 #43 in btsoneshots out of 271 other stories. 2...
122K 2.7K 47
๐˜ ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
557K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
106K 3K 23
Your neighbor has a hybrid and you always see them all lovey dovey and you never get affected by it. But one day you see them like this and you can't...