Criminal Minds One-Shot book

By 1annoyingwriter

Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my lif... More

Important *PLEASE READ IT ALL*
REQUESTS!
Penelope Garcia: Can't You See It
Spencer Reid: You Don't Get To Do That
Emily Prentiss: That's Not Fair! Part 1
Aaron Hotchner: Under The Table, Really? SMUT
Team: You Have Everything To Do With Who I Am
JJ: Admiring From Afar
Spencer Reid: Why Are All Of Your Favorite Songs Duets?!
Penelope Garcia: Ummmm...Actually
Derek Morgan: I Don't 'Put Up With You'
A/N
Derek Morgan: Thanks, Sweetness SMUT
Spencer Reid: The Type Of Person People Write Love Poems About
Spencer Reid: I've Been Looking Since Forever
A/N
Aaron Hotchner: She Was Just As Important To You
A/N: Thank You!!
Ending

Emily Prentiss: That's Not Fair! Part 2 SMUT

7K 53 44
By 1annoyingwriter

Pairing: Emily Prentiss x Reader

Relationship: Romantic

Smut

POV: First person- Reader

Gender: Female

Warning: CRINGEY SMUT, CURSING

Extra: Starts pretty slow cause I'm too awkward lol

---------------------------------------------------------

     The kiss gradually deepened until it became harder and harder. Emily and I fought for dominance until eventually, Emily won, yet again. Emily began trailing kisses down my neck, starting with my jawline. "Let me make this up to you, (Y/N). Let me show you how much I love you," Emily seductively said as she nibbled at my ear. All I could do was whimper.

     She made her way to the side of my neck when I moaned softly. At this, she smirked and began nibbling and sucking even harder. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I suppressed another moan. After successfully marking me, Emily made her way back up to my lips. She pulled away as I whimpered, wanting her lips back on mine. She softly laughed. "Give me one second."

     Swiftly, Emily locked the door to Hotch's office. Thankfully before Hotch left, he closed all of the shades. Emily swiftly came back to me and wrapped her arms around my waist as she went in for another kiss. This time, I went down her neck, leaving small love bites until I got to the sensitive spot on her neck. She moaned in pleasure, immediately shutting her mouth, hoping that none of the team heard her. I smiled against her neck at her enjoyment. I trailed down towards her chest when Emily suddenly pulls my head back up.

     "Oh sorry, did you not want me to do that. I'm sor-," I began. Emily cuts me off with a laugh. 

     "No, (Y/N). Just I want to let you enjoy this. This is my apology. Just enjoy it." 

     I gulp nervously, yet feel a sense of relief. Emily began to attack my neck once more. She begins tugging at the hem of my shirt and looks up at me expectantly. I raise my arms, allowing Emily to pull up my (F/C), loose shirt. Emily stares at me. I quickly become self-conscious and cover my stomach with my arms. Emily looks at me with pure love and lust in her eyes. "Don't cover yourself, (Y/N). You're a beautiful woman. Don't be ashamed with what you have, it's already perfect.," Emily slowly speaks. (This is true! You are beautiful just the way you are! You can always improve yourself but you are beautiful no matter how you look. However, most importantly, you need to believe that. GO GET YOURSELF SOME SELF-CARE BITCH!) 

     I slowly began moving my arms away from my stomach as Emily pulls off her shirt, exposing her black bra underneath. Emily moves back towards me, kissing my chest and reaching around me to take off my bra. Despite herself wearing the contraption, she can't seem to get it off, so I help her unclasp it. The clothing dropped to the floor as Emily began slowly kissing her way down my breasts. She takes one in her hand and began sucking at the other. I threw my head back as a soft moan found it's way out of my mouth. "Shh, sweetheart. Don't let the team hear you," Emily laughs.

     "I'm sorry it just feels so good," I softly say, a moan threatening to come out yet again. Emily began playing with the nipple on my left breast, licking and sucking it as she ran her finger against my right nipple. After finding that she gave enough attention to my left breast, she moved onto my right one. She sucked on my right breast as I whimpered, trying to avoid moans coming out. After finding that she had given my chest enough love, she began kissing her way down my stomach. "Wait," I say. Emily looks up. "You still haven't taken off your bra yet. That's not fair." Emily laughs, unclasping her bra.

     I quickly push her towards hotch's desk, making her lean against it as I attacked her chest. Emily groaned at the pleasure as I licked and sucked her soft breasts. I slowly made my way down her stomach, kneeling, and played with her pants. Emily took this as a sign to take them off. She quickly pulls them off, leaving her underwear on. I whine at the fabric. "Not yet, you first," Emily commanded. I stood up and swiftly took off my skinny jeans. Emily went to kiss me on the lips once more as she played with my panties, pushing me towards the couch. The back of my legs collide with the couch, causing me to fall with a soft thud. Emily stops kissing me and pushes me down, falling with me.

     She quickly stops herself with her hands on either side of my head, hovering over me. She leans on her forearm as she bends down to kiss me again, her left hand trailing down to just before my panties. She stops and looks at me as I whimper from the loss of contact. "Are you sure about this, (Y/N) Is this what you want?" Emily asks. 

     "I've been waiting for this for forever, Emily. Keep going please," I shamelessly plead. Emily smiles lovingly at me but the lust in her eyes can't fool anyone. She kisses me once more. She slips her hand underneath my underwear, putting my clit between her fingers. I moaned into the kiss, no longer caring who heard us. "Shh, (Y/N)," Emily said softly. I whimpered until she put her lips back on mine. She began moving her finger down towards my folds, spreading them apart. She slid a finger into my core as I moaned softly against her lips. She smiled, her lips curving up slightly as she continued kissing me, our tongues colliding. She curls her finger up and slides her middle finger into me. 

     I hold onto her neck as she stops kissing me, staring at me intently. She begins to pump her fingers in and out, picking up speed. I move my left hand down towards her chest and begin kneading her breast. I move up to suck on her neck in an attempt to stiffle my moans. "Yea, that's it, baby," Emily seductively says in my ear.

     I could feel the pressure coming up in my stomach. "Emily, I'm gonna c-cum," I moan. Immediately, Emily removes her fingers and pulls away from me. I whimper at the loss of contact as I feel the pressure subside. I give her a mad look until she says, "You get to cum when I say you can." Emily moves closer to my face seductively. "No complaining, (Y/N)." 

     I'm surprised to see this side of Emily. I always knew she was a dominate but I never knew she would say something like that. 

     Emily moves down towards my heat and pulls my panties down with her teeth. I shiver at the feeling of her lips as they graze over my heat. She continues to pull my underwear off with her hands as she begins to lightly brush her lips against my folds and again I shiver. She then begins to lick me painstakingly slow. I push my hips closer towards her. Emily laughs as she holds my thighs down, stopping me from moving. I make a groaning noise, annoyed at how slowly Emily is moving.

     "Please, Emily. I don't like this teasing." Truthfully, I loved this, but I couldn't tell her that.

     "What did I say about complaining, (Y/N)?" Emily growls, her hot breath on my heat making me groan once more. 

     Emily brushes her lips against my clit, causing me to take a sharp breath. She brushes her tongue against my bud and sucks softly. I run my hands through her soft, straight black hair and push her closer towards my core. Emily chuckles at my desperation, creating vibrations on my clit. I moan a bit too loud, causing Emily to move her right hand up towards my mouth, making me suck her index and middle finger.  I complied, sucking to stiffle more moans that escape my lips. 

     Emily pushes her tongue through my folds, making me inhale sharply. My eyes roll to the back of my head as she moves her tongue around my core. I begin to hyperventilate as I feel myself getting closer to my orgasm. 

     "Cum for me, baby. Go ahead. Cum for me," Emily seductively speaks. She plunges two fingers into me and curls them up. I release onto her fingers, still heaving as I ride out my high. My legs begin to shake and my feet go numb. 'My God. This is the best orgasm I've ever had.' I thought. 'Why didn't I do this sooner.' I whimper as Emily pulls out her finger and moves up towards my face.

     "Did you have fun?" Emily whispers in my ear. I nod. 

     "Why don't you let me return the favor?" I say suddenly. Before Emily can even respond, I flip us, me now on top. Emily looks at me wide-eyed, surprised at my sudden domination. She begins to smile and says, "Whatever you want, princess. Do whatever you please." I smirk as I press sloppy kisses down her stomach as my hands move down her sides. Emily shivers at my intense stare as I look up at her. I pull her panties down and immediately begin licking at her clit. 

     I stare at Emily, lust in my eyes as I lick her bud. Emily closes her eyes, mouth wide in a silent moan. At that moment, Emily never looked more beautiful to me. Her curvy and slim body looked breathtaking in the dim lighting of the office. Her hair is disheveled from me grabbing onto it. Her cheeks are rosy from the heat we've created. Pleasure is written across her face as I push a finger into her. She arches her back and lifts her right leg to her chest, holding my head in place with her hand. "Oh my God," she whispers. "This is amazing. I'm in heaven right now,' Emily confesses. I smile against her clit, my licking and sucking growing feverish. I insert another finger into her, curling it up. Emily opens her eyes, staring at me as I stare back. She breaks our stare when she throws her head back. She begins to moan loudly, quickly moving her fist to her mouth, realizing her mistake. "Shhh, Emily. Don't let the team hear us or else Hotch will tear our heads off for doing this in here."

     "I know. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it," Emily whimpers, out of breath. 

     I insert a third finger into her core and pump them in and out, stretching out Emily's entrance. Her head is thrown back, resting on the couch's arm. I feel Emily's walls squeeze against my fingers as her legs begin shaking just like mine had moments before. She arches her back higher as she releases a moan as she rode out her climax. I continued licking at her folds, no longer telling her to be quiet. I enjoyed the sound of her moans, they sounded like a beautiful symphony.

     Emily lays back on the couch, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes stayed squeezed shut, almost as though she was too scared to open them. I kiss my way back up her stomach and between her breast. I began kissing and sucking at her neck once more as I brushed my hand up from her core to her stomach. I leave another love mark and make my way to Emily's soft, perfect lips. I move under Emily, allowing her to lay on my bare chest, our legs intertwined. "Thanks for the apology, Emily. But you were forgiven the moment you took off my shirt," I smile against her lips. Emily laughs.

     "Did we just have sex on Hotch's couch? He's going to kill us!" Emily says. We both laugh.

     I become serious. "Just so you know, I've loved you for a while. I just never knew how to tell you," I say. 

     "Me too, (Y/N). I never wanted to ruin what we had. I'm glad I kissed you," Emily looks up at me.

     "For the amazing orgasm or because you love me," I joke. Emily laughs.

     "Both I guess," Emily smiles. "I do love you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

     I smile down at her. " I love you too, Emily."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus

     Emily and I perk up at the sound of the door handle jiggling and a knock at the door. We hear a sigh. "You better not be doing what I think you're doing on my couch. Strauss just let me get a new one," Hotch says in a stern voice. 

     Emily and I freeze. Emily jumps off of me and we both run around getting dressed. Emily turns to open the door when I whisper-yell at her. "Emily! Your hair!"

     Emily began combing her hand through her hair as I began (patting it down [curly/wavy hair]/ doing the same [straight hair]). Emily pulls the door open when she decides that we both look presentable. "Of course not Hotch," Emily smiles. "Why would we do that." I snicker behind her, the back of my hand to my mouth. I earn a suspicious look from Hotch. "Well, you guys should follow me to the conference room. We might have some information on where Doyle might be keeping Declan."

     Emily and I scurry behind Hotch, looking down at the floor. Emily and I look up at each other and we begin to giggle like two schoolgirls until Hotch turns and gives us a stern look. We immediately shut up as Hotch turns back with a small smile on his face. 'Finally,' Hotch thought. 'Took them long enough.'

----------------------------------------------------------

Extra Bonus

     "Prentiss, (Y/L/N), what took you guys so long, huh? What were you guys so busy doing," Morgan asks suggestively, eyebrows raised with a smirk on his face. (That rhymed :)) 

     "Wouldn't you like to know, Derek," Emily says, challenging Derek. I stood behind Emily nervously, my face heating up a little.

------------------------------------------------------

Extra-Extra Bonus

     Hotch walked back up to his office, swinging the door open and turning on the lights. Upon looking at his desk, he saw some knick-knacks pushed over and his desk seemed to be moved back a little on the right. 

     'They did it, huh,' Hotch thought. He sighs. 'Now I have to clean that couch.'

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know that was super long. It's over 2,400 words. I am very much aware of how slow this went and how cringey it is. If any of you guys have tips on writing better or requests or just to talk, make sure that you dm me. 

Have a wonderful day, boo ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 16.5K 39
โ Your eyes are hollow Your heart is shallow And your words Mean nothing to me โž - christy ann martine ยฉ -๐œ๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐‹...
69.2K 1.7K 36
When Jennifer jareau and spencer reid realize they have feelings for each other how will their team react? How will they tell each other? This is my...
93.5K 3.2K 87
Now that you understand your place in the team, you work day in and day out to capture the bad guys and give justice fo those who seek it. However, s...
4.1K 47 20
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š, ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’†" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...