Dr. Fate

By Sagebooks7

He was supposed to be a one night stand. Obviously that didn't go to well. I told him he wasn't going to get... More

No Names
You are beautiful
Perfect
More than a one night stand
What comes next?
Uncomfortable
Prescription
Aria
Supposed-to-be-one-night-stand
Casual?
Not that bad
I know your name
What do you want?
Chlamydia?
Aria's Back
Do you love her?
Only you
We are together
Meet the family?
Spaghetti and Meatballs
How far we've come
Defense
Too much
Lies
Boiling point
Leaving
I love you
Graduation
Ridiculous
I love you too
Together Forever
Epilogue

Satisfying

36.7K 1K 94
By Sagebooks7

Lana💗

I get to the room before Ashton and I hear him come into the room, closing the door behind him. But I don't turn around.

"My childhood bedroom."

"Your childhood bedroom," I repeat distractedly.

He chuckles and I turn around to find Ashton so close that I'm instantly flooded with the intoxicating blend of mint, almond, and something manly that drives me crazy every time he's this close.

Ashton's finger trails over my jaw and tips my chin up so I'm looking into his eyes. Blue eyes filled with undeniable passion. I swallow as he leans in and follows his finger with his nose. My skin pebbles deliciously with goosebumps.

"Are you still mad at me?" He murmurs against my skin, his finger tracing down the neckline of my shirt.

"I was never mad at you," I say, my voice unnecessarily breathy. "We shouldn't do this with you family waiting for us."

His nose, accompanied by his warm breath and the suggestion of his mouth, nuzzle the soft skin just underneath my jaw. I barely stifle a whimper.

"I think they can wait," he rumbles against my ear before pressing his mouth against the skin just below it.

A grunt leaves his lips before they crash against mine. Instantly, I slip my fingers into his hair and yank him closer.

We fall on the bed. My phone vibrates, but neither one of us pay attention to it, preoccupied with him kissing across my collarbone and his fingers slipping down to unbutton my shirt and get access to my breast.

"Mmmphmm!"

"What?" I ask barely able to speak in the way of his wonderful mouth against my body.

Much to my disappointment, Ashton lifts his head.

"I said take them off," he replies hoarsely.

It wasn't a request. My skin erupted in goosebumps once again from his command.

Sitting up, I back away from Ashton and slowly slip of my shoes and drag my shorts down. I feel my shirt off and look at him, admiring the hungry gaze in his eyes and waiting for his next move.

His hair is a disaster from my hands yanking at it, but the disaster only adds to the appeal.

"You're gorgeous, and I am one lucky man to get to see it. I think it's dangerous and unhealthy how much I want to make sure there's no one left on the planet who's had the privilege."

I snort. "There haven't been many before you."

"With any luck, there won't be any after either."

Before I can comment on that he speaks again. Ordering me to lie down and clasp my hands together over my head.

With another shiver, I do as he says. My skin tightening as he leans over me and kisses along the edge of my underwear. I couldn't think about anything at all, but this moment.

"I want to make you feel good, Lana." His voice thrums against my skin, matching the cadence of his promise. "You've been so amazing."

He trails his mouth up my body until he hovers over me and can once again capture my mouth with his.

A broad hand grabs my clasped hand and swiftly twists me so I'm on my side facing away from him. He settles behind me so my ass is pressed firmly against his hard length, clearly evident through his pants. Then his mouth comes in contact with the curve of my shoulder, biting gently, just enough to distract me from the way his other hand brushes over the slightly damp fabric of my underwear.

"Tell me what you like, Lana," Ashton whispers before sucking my earlobe between his teeth.

"You know what I like," I grumble, finding it difficult to speak as his fingers continued their delicious actions.

"Tell me!"

I groan, unable to think coherently enough to speak. "I like that...I don't know!"

Sometimes he can be an annoying asshole and I honest hates when he teases me."

"You like it when I tease you like this? You're getting so wet for me."

Ok, maybe my body doesn't hate it as much as my sexually frustrated mind does.

My hips thrust forward begging him to give me more.

Ashton's tongue traces the edge of my ear. "You want me to touch you, Lana? Say it."

"Touch me," I moan weakly. I can't take this teasing much longer. "Please."

In response his finger obediently dips under the fabric. Gently, he works one finger between my legs, finding the opening that was already aching for him to breach it.

"Damn it, Lana," he breathes as he continues to tease two fingers now. "You're soaking. It makes me want to fuck you so badly. Would you like that?"

Patronizing prick. He slips his finger in farther, causing a loud moan to leave my lips.

"Do it," I urge him, only to become frustrated when he pulls his fingers out.

"Do what?" I'm going to hurt him. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Ashton's voice vibrates again my neck, causing my breath to hitch.

"Yes," I hiss.

"I want that too, Lana, you have no idea how much but I can't right now," he grumbles against my shoulder.

Why not? I know for a fact he's not impotent because the erection pressing against my backside is very prominent.

With a swift, forceful maneuver, her twists me over so I'm facing him and consumes my mouth with another deep kiss. His hand roves down below my underwear and grips my ass roughly, yanking me close, causing my leg to hiked over his hip.

He rolls me back so he's on top, then kisses down the length of my body until his mouth was hot over the thin barrier he'd been toying with only moments before.

"Do you want me to taste you?" Ashton asks, his breath hot as he presses his nose into me. "You are fucking intoxicating."

His blunt, open language turns me on so much I can barely think, let alone speak. I just moan as he finally tugs my underwear off then spreads my thighs so he can fit his large shoulders in between the. Ashton kneels and tugs me forward so that I was hanging off the edge of the bed, my legs dangling over his back.

I cried out his name as his tongue drew a straight line up to my clit and back down before flicking inside of me. He slips his finger in and moves his mouth back to my clit.

"Will you come for me, Baby? Come on my finger and tongue baby."

Like usually with him, I don't have much of a choice. His tongue and fingers were doing some sort of magic that would have eventually slit me apart. But his frank, vulgar words were my undoing.

I bite my lip to muffle my screams as another finger joins the first.

Ashton continues to suck and tease, giving no mercy until the spasms coursing through my body finally lessen on their own. I sink back into the sheets with and exhausted sigh, running my fingers through his hair. His fingers stay here they are, continuing to massage a spot inside me that, for some reason, only he can find. A spot that drew my orgasm out far past it's normal length until my body lost almost all range of motion.

I lay there for a moment, caring little about begin exposed on his bed, legs spread while his fingers continue their slow, consistent movement beginning to start another small fire in my belly. I let out a deep exhale.

"I can repay the favor, baby."

Ashton watches me intently. His fingers press harder and I melt into the sheets. Ashton keeps his fingers where they are, gently removing my legs from his shoulder and moving back beside me so we are face to face. He kisses me softly, but urgently enough to make make my hips arch with the rhythm of his hand.

"Right now, I'm making up for my omissions," he says against my lips. "I know you like it."

I nod, eyes closed with bliss. A familiar sensation builds inside of me.

"I love hitting your G-spot," Ashton murmurs in between long, languid kisses

I do too.

Still unable to open my eyes, I reciprocate his kisses. The pressure continues to mount with the steady insistent movement of his fingers and the gentle yet urgent pull of his mouth. My insides quiver. My hips instinctually rock into his hand.

"You're so tight," Ashton rumbles in between kisses. "You're almost there baby."

It was growing, the friction amassing in a way that left me powerless. I moan against the warm skin of his neck. Ashton moves his fingers with more pressure, and I fight the urge to swear. This was too much. I couldn't take it.

"You can take it," Ashton echo's my thoughts as he slips in a third finger.

Too delirious to realize that my internal monologue was out loud, I accept his lips hungrily. His fingers continue their tortuous rhythm, pushing me over the edge. He growls and sets his thumb over my still throbbing nub then bites my ear and squeezes.

My scream was a siren as I convulsed. Ashton holds me tightly as I shake with my second, infinitely more intense orgasm of the night. His own breathing heavy against my neck long after the waves of intensity had crashed through every fiber of my body.

Finally, once my body has gone entirely limp, Ashton removes his fingers and sucks up off my wetness before laying next to my motionless body. He gathers me firmly to his chest.

I was a sponge that had been completely wrung out. Emptied. And perfectly content .

Ashton chuckles and strokes my hair. He was still fully dressed while I was completely naked. My legs felt like noodles and I was too exhausted to care. I'm glad Ashton is in my life.

"Are you ready to meet the rest of my family?" He gently disengages his arm from under my heavy head than stands to his feet.

Lazily, I watch him pick up my clothes then slowly attempt to dress me. First new panties that aren't ruined. Then my shorts and shoes. With a lot of care he helps me put on my shirt, buttoning up all the buttons then pulling me to my feet.

"You're so irresistible," I moan, tugging on his shirt and pulling him into a kiss.

I will never be able to get enough of Ashton and by the force of his tongue he can't either. But I think we've spent enough time up here and soon his family may get suspicious.

Together Ashton and I head downstairs where we find his family all gathered together. I freeze, causing Ashton to bump into me. With a chuckle he kisses the back of my neck and guides me along.

"Don't worry, they couldn't hear you." He chuckles, squeezing my waist and pulling me along.

"You could've told me that before," I whisper as we approach his family.

He just chuckles and places a kiss to my lips. "It didn't seem to matter with the way you were screaming."

I just hum as his family's attention shifts to us. They all come up to greet me, introducing themselves as aunts, uncles and cousins.

Ashton scoffs and looks to his family. "Do I not get a greeting?"

A little girl, no older than 4 comes up to Ashton and wraps her arms around his legs. "Hi Uncle Ashton."

With a very happy smile, he picks her up and wraps her up in her arms. "Hey munchkin, I've missed you."

I don't get to watch the rest of the adorable encounter as Ashton's family steals my attention and pulls me into the family room where they sit me down and surround me. The questions come full force and I barely decipher all of them, but when the questions stop and they await my answer I answer each one in order.

"Ashton and I have been together for about 5 months. Yes, we have done some things. No, I don't want his money. Yes, I do love him. He makes me happy beyond what I ever thought was possible. We have argued before, but Ashton treats me very well. We met in a bar. And yes, I am starving."

They stare at me, probably impressed that I got all their questions.

Tye chuckles and pulls me away from his family and their questions. "There's food in the kitchen. You have to be hungry after the orgasms."

I freeze and look at him. "Please don't tell me you heard?" I ask too nervous to even care about his blunt vulgarity.

He smirks. "Ashton's my brother, Lana."

With a smile on his face Ashton approaches me and wraps his arm around my waist. "We will go into the kitchen and get some food."

He pulls me away and leads me into the kitchen before I can respond. The second we are alone he picks me up and sets me on the counter before claiming my lips against his.

"My family likes you," he mumbles against my lips.

"I like your family," I reply, pushing him back and kissing his ear.

He begins to pull out food from the fridge and starts to make a plate for both of us. While he's doing that I hop off the counter and look for glasses to get something to drink. He warms up the food and comes up behind me, kissing the back on my neck and holding me in an embrace.

"I don't think you understand how gorgeous you are when you come."

I laugh and turn to him. "I like the way your eyes roll back and vein throbs when you come. I like watching you shutter in ecstasy."

He groans and slaps my ass before taking our warmed plater and setting them at the table do we can eat.

After eating we go back into the room with Ashton's family and I get to hear the best childhood stories ever. We stay up until 2 in the morning, laughing and telling stories. Not once did Ashton take his arms off of me.

When getting back into the room, I drop my shorts and pull off my shirt, leaving me in nothing. I start to take out my pj's when Ashton tosses a hoodie at me.

"It gets cold in here at night."

I smirk and drop the hoodie onto the bed then crawl over to Ashton. "If it gets cold, shouldn't we use body contact to generate heat."

He laughs and flips me underneath him. "You're so insatiable."

I laugh and turn off the light. That night I got and gave what I wanted. I don't want to loose this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.6M 53.9K 42
"Your not my boss...cause I've not agreed to work for you ...I don't want to anymore so you can keep your offer" I shouted. He smirked. "Who says i'...
1.5M 14.2K 32
Until the door flies open and I cover myself as he stays there in shock. "Wow did I get u that work out " he says as he locks the door and comes towa...
625 25 15
Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. One night of passion. Where can it go wrong? SCARLET FOX I hated him a minute ago for embarrassing me and...