Lightning Strike ||Bakugou Ka...

By _HIGEKI_

||REWRITTEN VERSION IS "AETHERIUS MELANCHOLIA"|| Destiny is believed to control everything. Who you are and w... More

Intro
About the character
The Start
Entrance Exam
First Day
Quirk Test
Trials
Bakugou Katsuki
It's Him
The Truth
He Came
It's time
Waking up to reality
Thoughts
Roaring Sports Festival
Roaring Sports Festival pt2
Cavalry Battle
Breaking Point
The reveal
Emotions
One-on-one
Friends
This feeling
Memories
Internship
Internship pt2
Aftermath
Practical exam
Beautiful
Pool
Training camp
Training camp pt2
Training camp pt3
Cataclysm
The rescue
The end of All Might
Meeting the family
Dorms
Ultimate moves
Movie night
Old friends
Final exam
Confessions
This isn't real
Things that make saying goodbye hard
Make me feel something
The morning after
Depending on someone
A mouse bites when cornered
First day on the job
Don't worry
Date Day
UPDATE

The Big Three

1.7K 78 13
By _HIGEKI_

Even though I tried to hurry to class, I still got there too late. Sliding the door in a rush, I wince as it slams open. There was silence, before a sigh is heard. "Genzai... you're late even though I told you to hurry". Aizawa deadpanned. As I opened my mouth to speak, he waved his hand. "Spare me the excuses, just get to your seat". Sending him an apologetic smile, I head on to my seat.

Walking over to my seat, I place my bag on the floor. Unexpectedly, it slips from my grasp and slams into the ground. The classroom, once more, echoed. Slowly looking at Aizawa, I see him staring directly at me with a murderous gaze. "Isn't it too early to contemplate murder, sensei?" Seems like that question was not needed to be asked, because, as soon as I asked it, his eyes flashed red for a moment and I regretted it immediately.

"It's never too early to contemplate murder". He said. Sheepishly scratching the back of my head, I smile. "Of course it isn't". He sighs at my answer and turns to the class. He started explaining how we are going to stay in the classroom today, and how we will have even harsher training in this semester that before. Asui raised her hand. "Can you explain what you meant with 'hero work studies' you mentioned at the opening ceremony?" She asked.

Hero work studies? No wonder I don't know, I wasn't at the opening ceremony. Aizawa started saying that they are simply hero activities outside of school, like the internships we did with the heroes, only closer to the real thing. He added that we will talk about that later on. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Mic". He said and the door slammed open. "First period is English, in other words, my time! It's been an age since I stood on this stage! Did you miss me bro?!" He started yelling and Aizawa exits the room.

_

Classes ended and all of us returned to the dorm.

Katsuki and Izuku were tasked with cleaning the dorm. Sero and Mineta were standing near Katsuki, in front of a window. Walking closer, I hear Mineta speak. "Hm? What's this dust, Bakugo?" Mineta asked, raising a finger, clearly covered with dust. Katsuki quickly shifts and points an accusing finger at them. "Deku was supposed to clean that. Stop messing around!" He snarls and turns to Izuku. "Hey, can't you even clean properly?!" He growls out at him.

Izuku was looking inside the trash bags and flinched when Katsuki yelled at him. "I-I'm sorry!" He quickly apologised, a frightened expression on his freckled face. Holding a hand up to stifle my laughs, I fail to do so. Bursting out laughing, I bend over, hands on my stomach. Furious, Katsuki turns my way. "Huh?! Why the fuck are you laughing?!" He started stalking over to me. Still laughing, I look around for something to shield me from his inevitable rage.

A wild Kirishima appears. "Kirishima! Help!" He turns just in time for me to jump at him. "W-What?!" He exclaims as I clamp over him. He looks over my shoulder and sees a fuming Katsuki. Seemingly, he connects the dots. Grabbing me, he turns on his heel and starts running. "Sorry, Bakugo!" He apologises. Raising a hand, I wave at Katsuki with a grin. He had an exasperated expression on his face.

As we disappeared around the corner, Kirishima stopped and let go of me. "What was that about?" He asked, clearly confused. Shaking my head, I snort. "Same old Katsuki, wanting to kill someone, nothing new". He laughs and puts a hand on his hip. "Are you two okay?" His sudden change in tone made me furrow my brows. "What do you mean?" He shifts nervously on his feet. "I mean, uh, well...". He starts stammering.

Crossing my arms in front of myself, I patiently wait for him to speak. "You didn't have a fight?" He finally spits out. The realisation dawned on me. I quickly wave him off. "Nope, besides, we've gotten even closer this morning". It took me 10 seconds and a furiously blushing Kirishima to realise what I just said. He clears his throat and turns away. "So, that's why you missed the opening ceremony". Furiously shaking my head, I start. "No, no, no! That's not what I meant! I meant we talked everything through!" The situation was no longer salvageable.

Running my palm down my face, I shake my head. "Oh my God". Sighing out, I take a seat in a nearby chair and cover my face with my hands. Kirishima laughs and sits next to me. "Calm down, I'm joking". That didn't make me feel better at all. Noticing I was totally silent, he taps me on the shoulder. "Hey? I'm sorry". His panicked voice made me look up. That made his eyes widen. "You're blushing? Don't tell me...". He trailed off. Recovering my face with my hands I grimace.

"You guys...?" He asked. "No... not really". Deciding there was no way to deny it any further, I speak up. "We didn't go all the way". Saying that out loud made my face burn even hotter. He hums. "Then how far?" His question made me look at him. "Is this not embarrassing for you?" I ask and he furrows his brows. There was still a blush on his face. "Kinda is, but you're my friend? So I guess it's okay to ask?" Well, his reasoning made some sense.

"Ugh... shirts were off". I whisper through my hand. His brows shot up. "Well, you're moving fast". That made me snort. Hearing my 'laugh' made him grin. "What about you?" I find myself asking. "What about me?" I lean back onto the wall. "You've never had someone special?" He crosses his arms behind his head and shakes his head. "I find that hard to believe". Huffing he turns away. "You're making me blush, stop it!" He whispers with a laugh. I grin at him. "What? I'm not joking, you're hella cute". He snorts and we start laughing.

His expression shifts and he suddenly got a faraway look in his eyes. "There was this girl, in middle school, who I liked, but she rejected me and said that she liked cute or handsome guys and that I was neither of those". His story made my jaw fall open. "Huh?! What the fuck?! That bitch!" Curse words immediately followed. "How could she?" I turn his way. "You shouldn't believe a word she said, I meant it when I said you were hella cute, you're also very funny and nice, you'd be the boyfriend everyone would want to have". His eyes widen and he takes a sharp inhale of breath.

"You seriously mean that?" There was hope in his tone. Smiling a small smile, I nod my head. "I'm glad I have someone like you to call my friend". His lips tremble and his eyes start watering. He takes a deep breath to compose himself and a genuine, full-blown smile covers his face. "Thank you, Genzai". Raising my arm, I pat the top of his head. "You're welcome". Patting the top of his head, we both grin at each other.

"If you ever wanna talk about girls, just tell me, okay?" I tell him and watch a confused expression overtake his face. "Wait...". He trails off, at a loss for words. I get up from the chair and stand up. "Yeah... I'm actually bi". Snorting at his expression, I wave and walk away. "Bye-bye~". Walking back to the common room, I notice Izuku was gone and the others were spread out through the room.

Katsuki was still sweeping the floor. Sneaking behind him, I touch the back of his neck with my finger. He flinches and slowly turns around, a furious expression on his face. When his eyes meet mine, it disappears. "Need any help with that?" He says nothing and hands over a wet rag. "The window". He points behind himself. Nodding my head, I was about to leave, when Iida rushed over to us. "Bakugo! Aizawa-sensei said nobody can help with any work you or Midoriya have!" He did the weird hand-gestures at us.

Sighing out, I turn to Katsuki and give the rag back. "Too bad". He grabs the rag and huffs. "Good luck". Ruffling his hair, I walk past him and head over to my room, exhausted.

_

And so, three days passed and Izuku was no longer under house-arrest. Katsuki still had a day left.

We went to class and Aizawa said we can go into more detail about the work studies he mentioned a few days before. "Please come in". He suddenly said and turned to the door. A moment later, the door slid open and three people walked in. "We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully". Aizawa said. "The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all U.A. students". He continued.

Älso known as the Big Three". He finished. Big Three, eh? Aizawa told them to introduce themselves. "Let's start with Amajiki". He said and look at the boy with the dark blue hair. The boy raised his head and the moment we looked into his eyes a sort of intensity washed over us. "What the hell?" I ask out loud. The intensity disappeared when he started shaking and he quickly turned around, facing the wall.

The lavender haired girl from besides him laughed. "This is the flea, Amajiki Tamaki". She gestured at the shaking boy. Änd then, I'm Hado Nejire". She gestured at herself. "We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies". She then proceeded to ask very weird question about everybody. She was interrupted by the last guy. He had beady blue eyes and blond hair. He said a joke that nobody got. After the failed joke he proposed we all fight him at once. That caused an outrage.

He asked Aizawa if that can happen and Aizawa told him to do as he likes.

_

All of us got dressed in gym uniforms and went to the gym.

"Um... Are you serious?" Sero asked as we watched the blond guy 'Mirio' stretch. "Totally serious!". He replied. "Mirio, you probably shouldn't". Amajiki said as he faced a nearby wall. "For the work studies it would've been enough for us to say, 'This is how it was, and I learned a lot from it'". I turn to him in question. "Not everyone is filled to the brim with ambition... we can't end up with kids who are unable to recover after this". This surprised the whole class. "Huh?" Mineta asked.

"What does he mean by 'unable to recover'...?" Kirishima asked and I looked at him. "Something bad, probably". He furrows his brows in worry and looked back at Mirio. "Listen, did you know, in the past there was a student who got so frustrated, the student quit being a hero, and that caused all sorts of problems... Did you know that?" The lavender girl 'Hado' said. "What the actual fuck is this school?" The question escaped my lips before I could think.

Everyone looked at me in surprise. "What?" Confused, I look at them. Sensing danger from behind me, I look around and see Aizawa staring at me. "Sorry". Bowing my head, I quickly look away. "It's tough, isn't it, Togata?" She asked Mirio. "If you don't think things through properly, this'll be rough. Really rough". She added. "Wait, we've fought pros before". Tokoyami said and Kirishima jumped in. "We've also fought villains before, too". He took a step forward. "Do we look like such weak small fry to you that you need to worry about us?" He asked with a confident expression.

Deciding it was the moment for me to join in, I stepped next to him. "You've never faced us before, so you're in for a surprise!" Mirio remained expressionless. "Right, you can come at me anytime, from anywhere". He was not disturbed in the slightest. "Who's first?" He asked. Kirishima hardened his hand. "I'll...!" He said at the same time I was about to say, but Izuku beat us to it. "Here I come!" He said and stepped in front of both Kirishima and I. "Oh? How unexpected of him". Kirishima nodded.

Aizawa said that this was good for us and that we should get the most out of this experience. All of us prepared ourselves. Slightly bending my knees, I charge my legs and arms. Since I don't know his quirk, I should take this seriously. A thought passed through my mind. Fight as if you're fighting a villain. Concentrate, look for weak spots and at the same time defend my own. Izuku dashed forward, but something unexpected happened. Mirio's clothes fell off. I stumbled as I look at the sight before me. "What...the...actual...fuck...?"

He apologised and started dressing himself. Izuku didn't stop, instead he threw a kick at his face. I could only look in confusion as his foot passed through Mirio. Ashido, Sero and Aoyama fired their quirks, but they also passed through his head. "Wait! He's gone!" Iida called out and I braced myself. "I'll start with the long distance attackers!" I heard Mirio from behind me. Quickly turning around, I see he was fully naked. What the hell is that quirk? He can slip through objects? Then how is he behind us all of a sudden?

Tokoyami attacked him with his quirk, but Mirio disappeared and appeared in front of him. He punched him in the stomach, and after a moment's time, he disposed of Mineta and Sero. "What the fuck?!" I exclaim as I see him get rid of most of the class. He got rid of all of the long distance attackers. Iida, Izuku, Kirishima, Uraraka, Hagakure, Sato, Koda, Ojiro and I were the only ones left. Mirio dashed at us and disappeared into the floor. "Get ready!" I yell out as I charge my arms and legs.

Quickly turning around, I see Izuku throw a kick his way. Mirio slips through and spins in the air under Izuku. He punched Izuku in the stomach and went under. He quickly punched Iida, went behind Kirishima, punching him, appearing near Koda, knocking him back, Sato was next, Ojiro, then Uraraka. The only one who was left was me. I looked at everyone lying on the floor and Mirio disappeared from my sight. "Fuck it!" I yell out and slam my palms onto the ground.

The lightning travels from my body and into the ground and around me. This way, he won't be able to come close at all. Mirio pops out in front of me, but notices the lightning, then quickly pops back into the ground. He appears further away from me, to the place where the lightning is not present. "Oh? That's a very smart plan... but how long can you hold that up?" He asked, the blank smile ever so present on his face. "For as long as I need to". Looking straight in his eyes, I spit the words out.

He's right, I can't hold this up for long... what do I do? Raking through my head for possible ways to defeat him, I finally find one. Taking one last look at him, I decide. This better fucking work. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 346 14
By a stroke of luck two boys that have shared the same happy memory of the past had meet again and now even caught up in the midst of rivalry, what w...
2.3K 135 60
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ '๐™–๐™ฌ' ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š. ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๏ฟฝ...
734 38 14
โœฟ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ...
71.4K 3.2K 25
Ever since Bakugo was young his life goal has been to become the number one hero. He's got it all: the quirk, the skill, the determination, etc. And...