Hazbin Hotel Oneshots

By TshyBunnie

A Hazbin Hotel oneshots that you can request More

Requests
A pornstar's child
You belong to me (Yandere Sir Pentious x Reader)
Second Princess of Hell (Hazbin Hotel x Charlie's twin sister)
Angler's happy pills (Baxter x Alastor)
Second Princess of Hell prt 2
Crymini Headcannons
His favourite servent (Sir Pentious x maid reader)
A pornstar's child part two
Reading time
It's not your fault (sir pentious x suicidal reader)
Hey just gotta say something
Niffty headcannons
A Pornstar's child part 3
Gender on the radio (genderfluid reader x Alastor)
Another update
The pornstar's child is out to read folks
Final part

Baxter and Crymini headcannons

11.6K 53 16
By TshyBunnie

((I doing it platonically cause some people ship this and that is weird, I don't care if she's nineteen it's weird))

> at the beginning they don't interact with each other, Baxter was always in his lab while Crymini was with Angel and Cherri causing mayhem.

> one day,Crymini was dared by Angel to steal something from Baxter's lab. Never backing down, she accepted the challenge to steal... well, anything.

> this only got her to get caught by the small fish and get scolded off. Crymini -being the rambunctious child and the liar that she is- started to use crocodile tears to get out of trouble.

> Baxter -not knowing how kids or Crymini work- got worried and rushed to get her some things for comfort(ice cream, blankets, movies, literally anything but people). (Oops)

> Crymini takes the comfort stuff as annoying but damn, the ice cream was the good stuff. She didn't think it would work to be fair.

> Baxter would try to avoid her to prevent having her (fake) cry again. Crymini meanwhile would try to chase him around the hotel to see what he actually does.

>After three weeks of chasing, Baxter finally gives up and stops avoiding her, letting her see what he normally does.

>Crymini wasn't impressed at first but as soon as she learned of how some chemicals are toxic, that got her interest.

>They hang outside of the hotel and talk shit about the others

> their relationship is like a student-teacher relationship: it's educational but there is also comfort and friendliness for non science stuff.

((Hope you guys enjoy this!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 349 16
hey! hope you enjoy these one-shots I write! these will be an x reader book sorry if that isn't what you're looking for! The original characters all...
106K 2.2K 31
One-Shots Of Too Important To Lose
16.9K 254 52
My first scenarios booked because there aren't enough! Read the first chapter for information on this book! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! ASK FOR SOMETHING ON...
31.9K 467 32
bruh, Come join me in the hazbin hotel request open. you can pretty much request whatever, but if I'm uncomfortable I'll tell you, but I might still...