𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮 •...

By bangtan_b_

unknown number: ❝ hyung, where are you? ❞ Y/N: ❝ excuse me, am not your hyung ❞ unknown number: ❝ hyung, stop... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•epilogue•
A/N
A/N

•39•

12.5K 478 153
By bangtan_b_

9:43pm
"What did you say?" The girl turned around facing the boy on the bed, as her eyes squinted together, confused by what he just said. The sliver headed moved from the bed and now is standing right in front of her eyes.

"I didn't cheat, I swear" he tightly grabbed her hands into his as she stood still, shocked.

"The girl on the news that you probably saw, that was my little sister" he spoke hair covering his eyebrows as the girls mouth dropped wide open. She released her hands from his placing both of it on her forehead.

"W-what?" She walked from one side of the room to the other. "What was that situation about the hotel?" She sat down on her bed as taehyung followed her actions.

"I had a therapist over my hotel room because my muscles where so tight and I couldn't dance properly, after that my sister came to spend some time with me and the paparazzis probably got a few pictures of me and my sister holding hands, and they do what they do, turn it into a big issue that is all bullshit" he paused before continuing looking at her reaction. "And about the text that I've lied about, I was discussing a surprise with my sister, but I guess my cover have been blown" he slightly chuckled. After hearing that the girl couldn't believe her ears. So the man she loves didn't cheat on her? He didn't leave her for another girl? All this time she thought he did something unforgettable, but he didn't do such thing. Looking at him now, his dark brown eyes set right on hers as his arms are now set on her shoulders. All of a sudden the girl gets a mini flashback from last night

"it's not what it looks like I promise, everything will be fine tomorrow, trust me" Kim Seokjin you fucking shit! He knew all along!

"Are you serious?" Her tone soft as she placed her hands on his thigh, hoping what he say was the truth. He smiled showing his amazing smile that she missed so much, it's been way to long. He slightly nodded making the girl jump into his embrace. She couldn't hold herself anymore she missed her boyfriend. Due to her sudden weight on Taehyung, his back is on the bed making his rectangular smile appear as he wrapped his arms around the waist of the girl.

"I missed you so much" he whispered with his deep voice pecking her neck leaving the girl speechless as he trailed his nose up her neck. She got off him leaving him with a peck on his soft nose, as she left the room. His face shocked as he followed his girlfriend to the kitchen. He walked around the counter as the girl is making the soup.

"What's that mark on your neck?" He questioned suspense taking over as she nervously spoke hiding her neck with her hair.

"I-it's nothing, don't worry about it" she spoke making no eye contact, as Taehyung got closer.

"Babe why are you stuttering? You always look me in the eye when your talking, what happened?" He moved her hair to the side now exposing her open neck full of open mouth hickeys. His eyes widened, cant believe what he's seeing, his thumb aggressively went over the marks trying to make it disappear but that's not the case.

"T-taehyung? Stop, what are you doing?" She spoke hands on his trying to make him stop. His eyes full of anger as he yelled

"Who did this to you!!? How could you let that set in your skin like that?!" He yelled making the girl jump as she threw his hands away from her neck.

"Calm down, yes it's a hickey, I was drunk and this guy tried t-to" her voice weak as she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Anyway, Jin came in just in time so it was okay at the end" hands crossed together as her eyes were stuck to the ground. The sliver headed rushed to comfort his girlfriend by giving her a hug, arms wrapped around her small body as her had rested on his chest.

"I could cover you with my hickys, claiming you as mine again"
••••

Later...

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, when you came yesterday?" She spoke mixing the mixture together as she turned around getting a bowl out from the cupboard. Taehyung followed as he back hugged her around her picking her up from the floor.

"Did you think you gave me much of a chance to speak? You were seriously yelling at me" he spoke as he dragged her from the kitchen to the living room now on the sofa. She pushed him lightly to see his face.

"Okay okay, I was mad okay, I thought you cheated on me for God's sake" she moved from his embrace walking back to the kitchen.

"Where are you going? Don't you wanna spend time with me? It's been like four months" he pouted sitting down on the sofa as he plobseeved his girlfriend from the kitchen. She turned the stove off as she poured some soup on the bowl.

"Of course I wanna spend time with you, am not going anywhere tho" she placed herself next to him as she face him the hot bowl of soup. He looked at the soup and back at her

"What is this?" He talked as the girl smiled

"It's soup, it's very good for sick people like you" she placed a spoon in the bowl.

"Thank you babe" he came closer faces inches away from each other, wanting a kiss but he doesn't get it. She placed her finger on his lip stopping him from moving any further, lightly pushing him

"Nope, your sick and I can't get sick with you" he pouted having a spoon full of hot soup in his mouth. He definitely regretting doing that as he screamed in pain wanting something cold straight away. Y/N ran towards the kitchen getting a glass of water for him as she handed it to the poor guy. He quickly drank the whole glass placing it down on the living room table.

"Who in their right mind would have a whole soup full of HOT soup that just came out of the stove like that? Do you wanna die?" She grabbed the bowl from him moving closer to him. She sat between his now open legs as she blew air on the hot soup making it eatable. She then raised the spoon up to his mouth making an "ahh" movement with her mouth making him giggle. He moved closer grabbing her waist as he opened his mouth once again eating the soup. Being the person he is, he chewed it loudly enjoying his food, the girl got the spoon up to his face again making him finish all the soup. She smiled at his actions removing some soup from the corner of his mouth

"How was it?" She questioned. He smirked making her a bit confused

"I mean I could have done better" he spoke allowing  the girl to get up from the sofa and to the kitchen.

"Next time make your own food then" she spoke as Taehyung walked toward her gently grabbing her by her hands.

"Am joking babe, of course your cooking is better than mine" he moved his face closer to hers, due to her height her face is facing his chest as he placed his finger in her chin making her look at him. Their stare intense as the both admire their features.

"Didn't you trust me?" He looked at her more serious. She broke eye contact, now looking at the floor.

"What do you expect me to do when you were seen holding hands with another girl? And coming out of a hotel too" she replied stepping back a bit, continuing. "What if you seen me outside with a guy holding hands? What would you have done? Would you have reacted the same way as I did?" She got a bit emotional eyes becoming blurry. He quickly stepped closer getting hold of her cheeks looking at her.

"Babe am sorry okay? Am sorry" he apologized wiping the tear away from her cheeks. "I didn't mean to make you upset" he continued as she lightly chuckled.

"It's fine, you don't need to apologize" she placed the bowl in the sink, making her way to her room. Taehyung stood there still as he looked at his girlfriend walking into the bedroom.

"Hey, wait for me" the guy rushed into her bedroom from the living room as he is now looking at his sleepy girlfriend on one side of the bed. The sliver headed hopped in the bed closing the light of the lamp,wrapping his hands around the girl's waist as her back met his chest. He placed his left arm under her head as he pulled her closer to him, smelling the lavender shampoo from her black hair, he felt like home.

"What was the surprise you were taking about?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 959 69
Jungkook texts random numbers everyday out of boredom. One day he gets a text back by Jimin a boy staying in hospital because of his weak heart. Disc...
2.3K 77 16
•#12 in BTSHORROR• •#81 in SPOOKY• Started: January 2018 Ended: August 2018 ~ghosts aren't real...are they? The paranormal is all a lie...is it? Thin...
12.4K 552 38
You suddenly receive a strange Message from an unknown number...
20.4K 1K 34
In a world where your destined soulmate has the same numbers on your wrist but reversed. Example: if you have 25675 on your wrist, your soulmate will...