Gaming Or Playing? | BTS x re...

Galing kay itsNVxoxo

gaming with BTS: You've been playing Minecraft for a few years now. But you don't really trust anyone you mee... Higit pa

part 1- Kookie.K Has Joined The Realm
part 2- No, This Is Not A Swag Realm.
part 3- u n00b
part 4- Don't Give Hope Coffee.
part 5- Use Inside Voices, Chim.
part 6- Dream Glow
part 7- I eNJoY oUr TiME TogEThEr
part 8- Ddang
part 9- It Was A Photo.
part 10- Delusional
part 11-Yoongi Knows. Yoongi Knows It All.
part 12- Thank You
part 13- You Gonna Kill Me Or Something?
part 14- Oink Oink
part 15- GO TO HELL SQUIDWARD
part 16- Kim Taco.
part 17- Winter Bear
part 18- Oldie
part 19- YOO YAA
part 20- That's Why He Loves Me So Much
21- Why Can't I Just Forget Everything...
22- Yep, Still Hate Kids
23- Do I Look Like A Jessica?
24- Do You Know BTS?
25-Mmmm Ya Busteeeeeeed
27-MEOW
28-Five Nights At Jungkook's
29-Chilling Inside a Bush
30- Thomas The Motherfuckin Tank Engine
31- Hyungies Mad At Jiminie
32- That... Wasn't the Deal
33- I'm Not a Part Of This
34- Pizza Is Really All I Care About
35-The Fluff Is Back Just Like Author Promised
36- And the Screaming Continues

26-My New Cuddle Buddy

10K 351 529
Galing kay itsNVxoxo

"So what else do you want to confess before we go back to playing? Also, what am I supposed to call you?"

"Just by our names." Kookie said, "Our gametags are also our nicknames."

"I have a confession to make." Chim said, not in his little space anymore, "I think I'm crazy in love with you, N.V. When I say 'crazy' I mean completely and undoubtedly crazy."

"What?" I almost chocked.

"I meant what I have said. Also, I think the others want to say something as well." Chim said and the others were completely silent.

"Wait, before you say anything, let me prepare myself for the worst." I said and rubbed my temples. I thought of the worst thing that could happen, and it was--

"I cried myself to sleep thinking you went offline because of us." Jin confessed.

"Me, Jimin, as you know, fell completely in love with you." Chim chuckled.

"I kissed a photo of you... More than once." Taehyung said, waiting for scolding.

"I listened to your voice in the recordings in repeat... And got hard." Suga said shamefully.

"I had dreams about you." Hope said quickly.

"I had wet dreams about you!" Rapmon said as if he was any better.

"I jerked off with the thought of you." Kookie, the one I expected to stay sane, crushed my expectations with disappointment and surprise.

"Shut up. Everybody shut up." I buried my face in my hands, not knowing how to process all of the information at once, or even at all.

"I... I also need to confess about something else." Suga said.

"No!" I yelped, "No more!"

"I tracked your computer and found your location and adress." He said before I could say anything else.

I froze completely. My mind went blank, repeating his words over and over again. I got a hold of myself and bursted out of my room, getting myself some water and fresh air, away from my new computer.

"How dare they. They can't just do that. They just can't," I muttered to myself in anger, "so why would they do that? It's not like they would come here and kidnap me to Korea."

I took a glass of water with me back into my room.

"Stop the hacking." I said strictly. They sighed in relief.

"We thought you left again." Kookie said, worried.

"Please don't leave us, baby," Taehyung begged, "please don't."

"Don't call me 'baby', we're not together. Not any of you are my boyfriend and I doubt it will ever happen." I rolled my eyes and yawned, sleepy and bored. I wanted to play at first, but now I just wanted to sleep.

"Why would you say that?" Jin questioned sadly, "you must be very tired, dear. And that's why you've said that. Get tome sleep, my baby."

"Maybe she's hungry." J-Hope suggested.

"You're just rude right now." Rapmon pointed out and made them silent, even though he felt himself getting a little bitter by my words.

"Thank you Rapmon." I said and heard Chim huff in jealousy.

"Call me Namjoon." He said.

"Call me oppa." Taehyung smiled.

"Call me Daddy." Kookie smirked at the other side of the voicechat.

"Call him Jungkook." Jin explained, "I'm Jin, and J-Hope is Hoseok, Suga is Yoongi, and you know Taehyung, because he's a dick."

"Hey!" Taehyung started to protest, but quickly deepened his voice, "but I'm sure she will enjoy this dick~"

"Listen, I'm tired and stressed," I said and they had gotten silenced, "right now, all I want is to sleep and maybe to cuddle. So... Goodnight."

"Wait! We're not there with you." Jungkook stopped me from going offline again.

"And?" I raised my eyebrow.

"So you don't have anyone to cuddle with." He said, almost as if he was warning me not to cuddle with anyone else but them.

"You're not the only Korean guys I know." I smirked and heard something fall and break on the other side of the chat.

"WHAT" Yoongi roared with jealousy.

"Chill, they would never hurt me and they're really nice and handsome. Goodnight." I said and went offline before I could hear their response.

But of course I'm not going to ask them to come over and cuddle. I just wanted to mess with the poor guys in Korea that right now are probably either losing it or shrugging it off.

Instead, I showered, changed into my pajamas, opened the front door of my house quietly and stepped outside to the quiet street of my small hometown. The sky were already in a dark shade of purple and little stars could be seen if you stared at them long enough.

I looked around and saw my next cuddle buddy: a white and orange little kitten that wandered around. It was a female. I even checked.

I crouched down and slowly the kitten walked closer to me. It sniffed my hand before pushing it's head against it softly with a cute meow.

"I know it will sound stupid, mostly because I'm talking to a cat," I said and the kitten looked at me and meowed again, "but can I hold you? I need to take you into my house to cuddle."

"Meow." The kitten said without doubt.

"Don't give me that attitude." I smiled as she jumped onto my lap. She made herself comfortable in my lap and started to fall asleep.

I lifted her carefully like a baby and she snuggled into me.

"I don't have a cute name for you so I will call you Summer." I smiled and entered back home. I placed her on my bed and went to the kitchen to get her one bowl with milk and one with little pieces of chicken. She woke up immediately by the smell and meowed loudly. I let her eat and when she finished I picked her up again, much to her protest, and placed her on my bed again. I got ready to sleep and when it had gotten way too late, I went to bed and cuddled with Summer.

But of course, I had to wake up by some little evil biting down my nose harshly.

"Fuck!" I sat up on the bed with a quick movement, grabbing my red aching nose with my hands, rubbing it a little. Summer looked at me and sat on the bed in front of me, her tail swinging from side to side behind her.

"Fuck you." I said and she meowed. I filled her bowls with food again and got back to bed with my phone, noticing I had a notification.

'heyheyhey, N.V what's up'

'who be dis?'

'Yeonjun'

'wanna do something today?'

'eh. Can't really get out of bed.'

'why?'

'too lazy'

'so I can come over to hang out with you'

'no'

'but I can buy food'

'leave it at my doorstep'

'I need your adress, idiot XD'

'fine fine (adress)'

'what do you want to do once I'm there?'

'hmmm'

'eat and then sleep'

'fine'

'but I'm sleeping right next to you on the other side of the bed'

'as long as I sleep, I don't mind'

'k I'll be there in 30 min'

'cool'

I set my phone on my stomach and almost fell asleep again, wandering about what would happen if I were a superhero, just when I heard the doorbell.

I sighed, getting out of bed lazily and got to the door. I opened it to Yeonjun, who was smiling at me with bags of snacks in his hands.

"So, got any tea?" He asked and invited himself inside as I rubbed my eyes in tiredness. He walked around and found the kitchen quickly. He put the bags on the counter and began taking them out and some into the fridge.

"Dream Glow is my song." I said simply. He froze for a second in confusion before shaking his head and chuckled.

"I think you meant your 'jam', like you say in Engli-"

"No, I mean," I cut him off, "the song is mine. I came up with the lyrics and stuff."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

125K 5.7K 36
"You can't turn back. Whether you like it or not we are here and there is nothing you can do to run from the mess you started." "I promised to protec...
687K 32.5K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
11.4K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...