Our Story (Kidge + Plance One...

By VoltronMoon

Just a mix of One-shots for the ships Kidge, Plance .. a couple SHIDGE. Jidge and i might do a couple other v... More

Rules and Requests.
Scared As Hell - Kidge.
Now Live - Plance.
A Demon But My Demon - Kidge
Use To Be - Plance
Chain To One Another - Kidge.
A Thief Prince - Plance
A Promise - Kidge.
A Smile - Plance.
Let Me Go - Kidge.
That Could Have Been Us - Plance.
Let Me Go - Part 2 - Kidge.
All Mine - Plance.
We Home - Kidge.
Babies - Plance.
My Lover - Shidge.
Sweet Dream - Kidge.
My Ghost Roommate - Kidge.
My Mermaid - Plance.
Random - Kidge.
Random - Plance.
My Kidnapper - Kidge
Asking Out A Date - Plance.
Enough - Kidge.
I Was Enough In His Eyes - Plance.
Together - Kidge.
Hidden Pain - Plance.
Shiro - Kidge.
A Promise - Plance.
Payphone - Kidge.
One Day - Plance.
Your Beautiful - Kidge.
I'm Trying - Plance.
I'll Wait - Kidge.
Always - Plance.
By My Side - Kidge.
First In My Heart - Plance.
Wild - Kidge.
My Sniper - Plance.
Seen - Kidge.
A Slipped Secret - Plance.
Fake Date - Kidge.
Mercy - Plance.
Love In Sumer - Shidge.
Zombies - Shidge.
Swap - Kidge.
Swap - Plance.
A Prince - Jidge - James x Pidge.
Who Win - Jidge.
Thugs - Kidge.
Our Kind - Plance.
Jealous - Punk.
A Lost Pidge - Plance.
Kyle - Kidge
Luke - Plance.
Broken Promise - Kidge.
Left Behind - Plance.
Fake Smile - Kidge.
Just Smile Pass The Pain - Plance.
Partners - Kidge.
Whisper - Plance.
Her Love - Kidge.
Jealous - Plance.
Dibs - Kidge.
A New World - Plance.
Loving Crush - Shidge.
Cant Back Down - Jidge.
First Galra On Earth - Kidge.
News - Jidge.
Sucker - Shidge.
Cheerleader - Kidge.
Together - Plance.
Please Dont Leave - Kidge.
Complicated - Plance.
Dance With An Enemy - Kidge.
Past Lives - Plance.
Girl - Kidge.
Just Smile Past The Pain - Part 2 - Plance.
Future - Kidge.
Goodbye - Plance.
Dont Chose - Kidge.
Go - Shidge.
Forgotten - Shidge.
Let Go - Kidge.
ODD - Plance.
Stuck - Lotor x Pidge.
Angry Lovers - Kidge + Shiro x Adam.
Secret Dating - Kidge.
Hidden Dating - Plance.
Only a Photo - Plance.
Dont Look Back - Shidge.
Waiting - Kidge.
Jungle - Kidge.
Jacket - Plance.
Ride - Shidge.
Little Did I know - Jidge
Vampire Undercover - Kidge.
Boys - Plance.
Volcano - Shidge.

Cooler - Plance.

158 1 0
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Lance was twenty two and was given an important job from his friends shiro and keith. Lance was a cop an undercover cop and he was one of the best. He worked along with shiro a normal cop and keith who was also an undercover cop. 

Lance was tall, thin and had a light tan. He had chocolate brown hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. Lance is more of the idiot type but has a caring heart. He can change a mood in the room with just a smile. The only problem is he flirts a lot and doesn't know how to stop talking sometimes. He got a little bit of a built of muscles since he sometimes have to take down criminals with nothing but his body. 

He got a call from his friend shiro an hour ago telling him to come to his flat and keep an eye on someone. Lance didnt mind but he didnt remember shiro having anyone too you in his family. He started to worry more when he heard keith yelling at someone in the back. Lance walked into the house and found it silent. He called out but nothing until he reached shiro spare room. He found one person hand cuff on the bed. Her hands was handcuff and her legs tired together. 

She was short, with light pale skin. Her eyes was round pretty hazel eyes. Her hazel hair ended by her shoulders. She had cute freckles over her cheeks and noise. Lance noticed her clothes and started to worry a little. She had black tight leggings, a black hoodie with the hood up but showing her face. Round green goggles at the top of hair hoodies and black boots. Now lance wont lie, he found her super hot and yet pure beautiful. 

Now the girl was known as Katie but she went by Pidge. She was twenty one years old. She was a wanted hacker and thief. The only problem was that no one knew her face and could never catch her in the act. She was a shadow that no one could track. She was childhood friends with keith and shiro who was now dating her older brother. The three knew who pidge was since she told them after learning someone who hired her to hack a bank camra planned to kill keith after an inside spy inside the stations grass keith up. No one would believe a girl about such a thing so she told them who she was and saved keith from dying. Since no one could prove who pidge was outside the house they all acted like a normal family. 

She watched as the stranger walked into the room she been tied up in. She watched him slowly walk over while scanning her over with his eyes. She was doing the same and she not gonna like he is handsome. If she didnt have to escape from being tied up so she could hack something she would totally get his number. Who wouldn't want this hot guy standing in front of her. 

"hi" she says with a sweet smile.

"hey" he smiles back.

"you think you could help me" she asked in a soft voice and looked into his eyes.

"depends .. why do you need help" He asked in a gentle voice as he gets lost in her eyes. 

"shiro tied me up once he found out I was trying to sneak out to my boyfriends but he not really my boyfriend he gay" she says with a slight smile.

"then why call him your boyfriend" he asked.

"he scared what his family might think and begged me to act his girlfriend during a family dinner but he plans on telling them tonight ... I need to reach his house before shiro does" she begged and the man couldn't help but let his hands move on their own.

"I hope it goes well for your friend" he says with a kind smile.

"thank you and I'm sorry" she says with a frown and sadden eyes.

"sorry" he asked puzzled.

"I'm sure shiro will yell at you for helping me but I must be there for my friend" she says with worry.

"I be fine, go help your friend since good friends are hard to find" he smiled and took the hand cuffs.

"thank you, may I know my hero name" she asks with a gently smile.

"h-hero" He blushed.

"yes, your my hero and a handsome one I must say" She smirked as she stood up standing right in front of him.

"lance" he whisper with a small blush as she placed her hand on his cheek.

"thank you lance" she smirked and pulled him into a long loving kiss.

"w-what y-your name" Lance stutter as he went bright red after she pulled away.

"pidge but you can call me Katie" she smirked and pushed him onto the bed.

"Katie" he smiled warmly.

"Lance" she smiled warmly and planted another kiss on him while tying his arm with the rope to the bed. 

"wha" Lance said shocked as he tried kissing back as she started to pull but was pulled back by the rope around his arm.

"thanks for freeing a thief lance, save me a kiss next time" she smirked as she walked to the window.

"thief" Lance yelled in shocked and she giggle. 

"until next time" She smiled brightly and jump out the window to her hacking job that her friends so rudely tried to stop her from doing. 

AN HOUR LATER.

"LANCE" keith yelled as he and shiro walked into the spare room to find lance trying to undo the rope.

"help" lance mumble still embarrassed.

"why did we trust him to keep an eye on Katie" Shiro sighed and helped free lance.

"you know pidge" lance asked.

"its a long story" Keith frowned. 

"well it seems she got the info .... look to the news" Matt said with worry and turned the spare room TV showing a report about the monster wanted hacker/thief Green strike again. 

"well isn't that just horrible, someone should really stop green" Pidge giggled as she stood in the bedroom door.

"You" Lance blushed and Pidge wink at him. 

"Katie, why couldn't you just stay tied up for once" Shiro groaned as he knew the police station being going wild in the morning over pidge hacking tonight. 

"I dont know what you mean, I was at home all night" Pidge smiled cheekily. 

"one a doctor and the other a hacker thief" Keith sighed as he looked to matt who became a doctor with his brain and then turned to pidge. 

"wait so your friends with Pidge or green ... what going on" Lance asked puzzled.

"maybe you should sit down for this" Shiro said with a frown. 

"I'm green but you cant tell anyone and plus your got no prof that me Katie Holt is the most wanted criminal" Pidge smiled brightly and lance mouth dropped.

"she not all evil, she helped the cops out when she heard about plans to kill undercover cops or cops walking the streets" Shiro said with a small smile.

"I hack and I steal but I dont kill and I dont like other lives being wasted" Pidge smiled.

"so good but bad guy" Lance asked and they all nodded. 

"we were hoping to keep her here tonight after she planed to hack a Yukuza house but we forgot you were an idiot" Keith sighed.

"a hot idiot" Pidge smirked and lance blushed.

" no, nope, not happening today young lady" Matt said with worry at the thought of his sister checking guys out.

"I'm twenty one, I can flirt if I want" Pidge sighed and crossed her arms.

"no you cant, your my little sister" Matt frowned.

"but you have shiro and you do a lot more flirting then I ever done" Pidge smirked.

"please dont bring me into this" Shiro said with worry.

"wow this idiot must have a secret power or something to catch pidge eye" Keith said impressed and looked his cop friend over.

"for once she caught my eye" Lance sighed.

"he way more good looking then you told me" Pidge smirked to her brother.

"he not my type" Matt shrug. 

"lets just go to bed, pidge you staying here or going home" Shiro asked with a small smile.

"I'm going home with this guy" Pidge grinned.

"well I guess I see you all at the get together tomorrow and pidge no breaking lance .. he a useful undercover cop" Keith said with a smirk.

"yes sir ... come on pretty boy" Pidge grinned and grabbed lance hand pulling him out the door. 

Lance didnt want to say it bout he knew the truth 

This girl stole his heart

He was falling hard for her

He loved her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 649 198
This book is for voltron oneshots. Love is love so please do respect everyone ship. If you dont like a certain ship then dont read it. Please request...
11.7K 161 14
Just some one shots of the person I like most in Voltron. Some angst and fluff. Please send requests!! I would love to write more. [discontinued]
3.5K 288 101
Another Voltron oneshot book. I'm running out of names for them by this point and I can't be bothered to link them up either.
34K 1K 198
The ships i will be doing in my oneshot book are ..... Jidge - James x Pidge, Shidge - Shiro x Pidge, Plance - Lance x Pidge, Potor - Lotor x Pidge...