Saviour | JJK ✔️

By pottatogurl

The father who is the one in debt, but the child who was left long ago is responsible to pay off the debt. Ta... More

Saviour | Edited
Taken
Pay-off
Nightmare
"Happiness"
Testing Session
Disgusting
First Customer
A Lesson
Golden Floor
Encounter
I beg you
What your heart says...
A Little Help
Hold onto me
A Safe Place
New Home
He is not 'him'
A Warm Welcome
Confession
Claim Back
"Make me yours"
Regards
Jinu
Hurtful Truth
Explanation
Return
Her First Love
L.V Casa
Lady Vee's Wrath
Goodbye
"I'm sorry"
New Life : Him
Us, Again
I love you, my saviour
I Apologize - Author

Dream Life : Her

1.3K 40 1
By pottatogurl

The scent of coffee fills the cozy place and a warm feeling starts to seep in everyone's chest. A smile appears on her face after sipping her hot cappuccino before she continues to write in her notebook.

"Haeyoung-ah" She turns her head to look at the male who is calling her.

"Yes?" She asks as soon as her focus lands on her uncle.

"Can you watch the shop for a moment? I gotta go fetch Minnie" Jisung asks while untying his apron and step out from behind the counter.

A smile appears on her face when she heard the name before nodding to her uncle's request. She loves it how her uncle had found his source of happiness and became a better person. It's just something that she had always dreamed of ever since she lives with her uncle, a dream to live a normal life.

"Don't forget to stop by for food. You know how she loves that place down the street" She reminds him before taking his place behind the counter.

He nods before walking towards the entrance and stop to look at her and utter "Thank you Haeyoung" She smile to him before watching his figure exits the place and towards his car.

"Alright, time to get to work" She claps her hands before starting to take the orders.

Cling!

"Welcome to Jo's Cafe, how can I h--Minnie!!" She beam while stepping out from behind the counter.

"Haeyoung unnie!" The little girl crash into her embrace and burst into fits of giggles.

"It's nice to see you again" She ruffles the girl's hair after breaking the hug.

"I miss you" Minnie said before Haeyoung picks her up and holds her in her arms.

"Where's her mom?" She asks her uncle as soon as he stands beside her.

"She'll come by later so in the mean time, would you play with her? Rush hour is coming and I need to handle the place" He said while getting prepared for the hectic hour.

She nods to the older before looking around the place to look for someone "No problem, but are you okay doing it alone? Where's--"

"We got new stock!" Speak of the devil, the wanted male enters the place with a box in his hands.

"Oh Donghyuk-ah, you can put it here" Jisung said while the latter walks near the girls.

"Hello cutie pie..." He cooed while pinching the 2 years old cheeks and it made the girl giggles to his gesture.

She smile to the scene in front of her as she feels happy to look at how Donghyuk have changed so much after what had happened. It took quite some time for her to forgive him and she couldn't hold a grudge against him for too long. Donghyuk is a nice guy and what he did was because he cares for her and she understands that.

She shakes her head to brush off her thoughts before looking at him and say "You better get ready, rush hour is coming" She reminds him and he nods to her.

"You girls have fun okay" He pinches the little girl's cheek before patting Haeyoung's head and begins to help Jisung behind the counter.

After looking at both of the man begins to work, she walks to the table where she sat earlier and puts the little one down. A sudden feeling had caused her to lift her head to look out of the cafe, but there were nothing to be seen.

She frowns to her own gut feeling as it tells her that someone is watching her, but she didn't see anyone in sight. She tries to look around in case there is someone, but no one. "Unnie!"

Her thoughts were interrupted by the cutie pie who asks her to help colour the book that she had brought with her. She feels happy looking at the little girl in front of her, but she still couldn't erase the sorrow in her heart as she remembers something.

Something that had happened to her.

"Byeee see you again!" The girl wave her hands to them while Jisung carries her and both of them return the gesture while watching her exits the cafe.

Her smile falters to the silence that takes over the place as she mumbles "Wish I could have a daughter like that"

A sigh escapes Donghyuk's lips before he rest his hand on her shoulder. He knows what she is thinking and he couldn't help but to feel guilty. "Hey, you will"

A small smile appears on her lips when she heard him say that. She turns to look at his face before uttering "Thank you"

They stare at each other for a moment before continuing to clean the place so that they could close up the shop. "Hey, I'll go clean the kitchen so can you take care of the rest?"

"Of course, I got this" She assures him which he immediately head to the back of the shop and leave her there.

She starts off by wiping the newly washed cups and glasses before arranging them in the cupboard. Then, she continues with checking the register and counting the money that they've owned today.

She is too engross in doing her work that she didn't notice the bell rings until the person clears their throat where she finally looks up. "I'm sorry but we're closed--"

The time suddenly stops as she feels her heart beating faster and her breath becomes shallow. She couldn't believe her eyes as she had to blink a few times to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

A sudden pierce could be felt in her chest when she looks at the person in front of her. She never expect to meet the person again, not after what had happened. She licks her dry lips before she slowly calls for the name that she hadn't utter in a long time...

"Jungkook..."

(a/n: excuse me SIR! this is SO illegal, but NOT illegal)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 885 6
REWRITING 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 /𝙙ɪˈ𝙨ɪ𝙢𝙟ʊ𝙡𝙚ɪ𝙩/𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒 (𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠...
171K 3.5K 45
𝙷𝚒, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. [𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗] ...
Hit Rewind By cate

General Fiction

3.5K 676 23
Time heals all wounds. When you have the power to rewind it, you begin to wonder whether it's too much responsibility for one person to hold. ...
4M 123K 199
You're jungkooks little and it's all fluff and kisses. Ever wondered what it's like to be BTS's spoilt little princess? Read ahead to find out. There...