Anything For You β€πŸ’” βœ…βœ”

By SyamaSree

My First Rikara TS More

Cover
Anything for you 1

Anything for you 2

772 56 16
By SyamaSree

They reached Agra in next morning...They booked their rooms in Taj Hotel

They finished formalities and  went to their respective rooms. Their rooms are near like the order of Obroi sons..Before entering to their room om said.

Om:Guys get fresh up and came fast we will go out....

All (excited except Gauri):Okk..

They entered to Room

Shivika👆

Rikara👆

Ruvya👆

Rikara Room

Om:Gauri get fresh fast and com we have to go somewhere...

Gau:Where??

Om: Surprise jaan..Go...Go...

Gauri nodded and went to washroom

Om(to himself) You love this surprise dear... You come out from ur trauma after this...

All went to Downstairs and headed to car....
ShivOmRu&AniVya knew what is the surprise...

Om

Gauri

Rudy

Bhavya

Shivay

My

Anika

After some times they reached their destination...All 6 come out ....

Some flashes travelled in gauri's mind...

Shi:Did you understand where were we??

Gau:No bhayya... Lekin I think I saw these place Before...

Om:Of course.because it's ur home dear. Where you lived with Pappa&Anika Bhabhi...

Gauri looked at him shockingly & the house

Ru:Arrey we gona stay here.... Out side of house???? come on i want  to saw my bhabhi's home...

Saying this Rudy drag his bhabhi's to inside the home....

Om give Key to Gauri and she unlocked the door...They went to inside of house......

But no one say this house is unlocked by ages...Still there all perfect& clean...

They saw full of the house and went to aniri's room...

AniRi get emotional and hug each other...There placed a photo in their bed table.. which Gauri is bathing and Anika is teasing her....

Ru:Aww bhabhi's this is you two...

Anika nodded...

Ru:Aw so cute...

Bh:Waise bhabhi why gauri bhabhi is glaring in this photo...

An: That's because she want to play with water when she get bathed.. in that process she threw water on Our neighbors body... He fakely glare her and she too..

All laugh... Gauri embarrassed...

Om:Ooo seems like my gundi from her birth...

Gau:OmkaraJi...

All again laugh....

Gau:But how is this possible. This house is locked na but fully arranged too...

Ani(wrap her arms around her neck) Our Hubby's very clever chutki... They arranged all this...

Shi:When we get to know you two are sisters we enquired all till the day you two get saperated...

Om:Finally we reach here and saw this house which my biwi get pampered by her pappa and di....

Gauri get emotional and hug him...

Gau(crying)Thank you....

He too hug her back....

All others saw the couple and get Awwwwwww

They broke the hug because Rudy's fake cough....

Ru:O keep ur romance in ur private moment.... Now Shall we go to hall....

Rikara get embarrassed..... All went to hall...

There Gauri saw 2photo.she with her di &Pappa

Gauri take this and looked...

Om came to her and turn to him...

Om:(keep the key in her hand) From now you are the owner of this house...

Gau(confused) But this is Di's house too....

An:Haa lekin Om is brought this for you...So obviously this is ur house...

Om:No bhabhi I brought this for both of you...So you too have the rights....

An:I know Om .But it's pappa's wish to give this house to her and her husband..So no arguments ok...

Chit chat after sometimes Shivika&Ruvya went to hotel. Rikara stayed the house... They decided to spent the night there....

Night
*****

Gauri is in her room and removing her earings...Om come and back hug her....

Om:Are you Happy now...

Gau:VeryMuch

Om tighten his grip

Om is take his sweet time for kiss her neck while she spoke...

Gau:Thank you...

Om:(turning her)For what???

Gau:I know you did all this to make me Happy...For that..

Om:No need for thank jaan.. you know for me nothing is important than ur happiness . For that I Will do anything...

Gauri smiles. Om hug her...

Om:Waise I miss you so much...

Gau:Miss ?? I'm here only....

Om:Haa..lekin (pulled her to him by her waist) I missed you ...

Gauri understand what he meant and look at him shyly...

Om take her lips in his and lead her to bed without breaking the kiss.....

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

The End......👏👏👏👏👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

B.A.D By Noel

Short Story

25.9K 181 4
Noel🐣 α€›α€Šα€Ία€Έα€…α€¬α€Έα€Ÿα€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€Έα€€α€­α€― α€•α€Όα€”α€Ία€™α€’α€­α€”α€Ία€Έα€€α€»α€„α€Ία€·α€α€²α€·α€•α€―α€Άα€…α€Άα€œα€±α€Έα€•α€« Pdf file α€›α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€Έα€•α€±α€Έα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί တစ်ပိုင်းကို 700 ကျပ် @Lopy_Slay1 α€€α€­α€―α€œα€¬α€α€²α€·α€€α€Όα€•α€«
207K 729 26
18+ ပါ။ α€…α€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€•α€α€Ία€‘α€²α€œα€­α€―α€Έα€™α€žα€½α€„α€Ία€Έα€α€„α€Ί α€œα€―α€•α€Ία€™α€šα€·α€Ία€Ÿα€¬α€α€½α€± ရေးမှာ။ α€Šα€…α€Ία€Šα€™α€Ία€Έα€…α€¬α€α€½α€±α€•α€«α‹
284K 559 45
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
13.5K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARSπŸ₯Ή. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH MEπŸ™πŸ½οΏ½...