A Drunk Mistake ✓

By StellaAdamsHere

Ninth in teen dialogue series ~ "Hello?" "S-Sarah, I m-missss you!" "Erm, Mister, Are you drunk?" "Yes, drunk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

10

6.9K 287 19
By StellaAdamsHere

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"What?!"

"I am sorry."

"When a person blocks you, it means they don't want to talk to you and not that they want you to call them from another number."

"Karma much?"

"Why are you even calling me, Brianna? Isn't it what you wanted anyways? For me to never call you? I think your wish has been granted."

"I don't want it anymore."

"Pardon?"

"I don't want you to stop calling me."

"And why is that?"

"I want to help you jealous your ex."

"I don't think it's ever going to work. You might live across the country for all I know."

"I—"

"Brianna, baby, where are you?"

"Wait, I thought you were single."

"You know what, you are right. We are never going to work out. Bye."

*Beep* *Beep*

••••••••

Give your best shot of one liner jokes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 115K 68
Logan Nielsen Logan Christopher Nielsen is the future king of Denmark. He will take over his father's throne when he turns 25 and before that he has...
26.4K 2K 43
When Ayla Porter's father suddenly announces that she's about to get married to Xander Grey, the rich and arrogant mogul, she feels as if someone has...
147K 3.6K 27
This is about a girl and boy who have been best friends for years and suddenly Ellie discovers she loves her best friend jake but not in a friend way...
7.1K 86 9
Lilliana has been through hell and made it back, but she didn't come back whole. She has been broken and now it is his job to mend her, or perhaps it...