My Hero Academia Oneshots

By FreshOutOfTheOven

⚠️(CLOSED REQUESTS!!!!!)⚠️ Just a bunch of My Hero Academia oneshots! I'll do any character in the series... More

Requests! (CLOSED FOR BUSINESS)
Bakugou x Shy! Cuddly! Female! Reader
Deku x Female! Reader
Shouto Todoroki x Male! Reader
Villain! Yandere! Deku x Female! Reader
Denki x Trans! Male! Reader
Neito Monoma x Female! Quirkless! Reader
Cheater! Shinsou x Female! Reader
Obsessed! Toga! x Fem! Villain! Reader!
Tenya Iida x Hawk's Daughter! Crossdresser! Reader
Yandere! Shinsou x Shy! Reader x Yandere! Izuku
Deku x Deaf! Bullied! Reader
Bakugou x Artist! Male! Reader
Hawks (Keigo Takami) x Paralyzed! Female! Reader
Dabi x Female! Sad! Reader
Preference: If They Walked In On You Changing
Preference: Slow Songs You Two Would Dance To
CLOSED For Business (at the moment)
Tomura Shigaraki x Female! Modern! Reader
Hanata Sero x Lonely! Female! Reader
Fumikage Tokoyami x Pregnant! Reader
Denki Kaminari X Male! Multiverse! Reader
Some Appreciation
Tamaki Amajiki x Deaf! Reader
Koji Koda X Male! Reader
Hizashi Yamada x Shy! Female! Reader
Dabi x Female! Singer! Reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Female! Reader
Sero Hanta x Male! Tourettes! Reader
Female! Villain! Deku x Male! Reader
Shoto Todoroki x Female! Reader
Keigo Takami x Villain! Male! Reader
Tenya Iida x Rebellious! Female! Reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Sad! Reader
Keigo Takami x Female! Reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Female! Tourettes! Reader
Tomura Shigaraki x Female! Reader
Izuku Midoriya x Deaf! Reader: Part 2
Fumikage Tokoyami x Female! Reader
Hitoshi Shinsou X Neko! Female! Reader
Mina Ashido x Trans! Masc! Reader
Random Headcannons (Gender Neutral)
Random Headcannons Pt:2
Tenya Iida X Male! Reader
Welp
Yandere! Dabi X Gender Neutral Reader
Shoto Todoroki x Injured! Female! Reader

Bakusquad x Tourette! Female! Reader

20.2K 281 451
By FreshOutOfTheOven

⚠️Mentions of bullying⚠️

Plot: The reader is just living life with the Bakusquad being by her side

Quirk: Spider- The reader is pretty much Spiderman. She can stick to walls, and other surfaces. She can also shoot out webs from her palms, which are very strong and can be resistant towards heat/fire/cold/ice/lightning. The reader can also swing from the webs. She also has super strength, and her senses are strengthened ("Spidey Sense")

______3rd Person POV___________________

  Getting into UA wasn't that much of a challenge for (Y/N) (L/N), since she got in purely because of recommendations.

  In grade school and even middle school, (Y/N) was the top of her class. She was one of the smartest people there was in her class. And her quirk was a unique one, which helped her get it.

  Even though she seemed to be the smartest though, (Y/N) could be immature, which is why she is now best friends with the Bakusquad.

  Yeah, they were all loud and sometimes could act stupid, but she enjoyed being together with them. They kept her pretty happy since her last best friends treated her poorly.

  She wasn't sad about them, nor did she miss them. Ever since they first met,    (Y/N) knew that weren't the best people to be around. That's why she never got too close with them.

  Now though, (Y/N) loved to be with the Bakusquad, and enjoyed having actual friends that accepted her.

  Yes, she was friend with pretty much everyone in Class 1-A (except Mineta), and even friends with kids from the other classes. They all treated her like she was normal, when she knew that she wasn't. But that's what she loved about herself.

  Now, she was walking to school, talking with Shinsou Hitoshi, who is one of her closest friends, since they've known each other since they were little. Even though they grew up together though, he was still the second closest person to her next to Bakugou, Denki, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima being the first closest *people.

  "Ugh, I really hope that- sh*t- Aizawa doesn't make us do anything today,"
(Y/N) groaned as she gave a little whistle (one of her tics). (Y/N) was known to have only 3 specific tics; whistling, random word outburst, and snapping her fingers. All of which the Bakusquad found cute (yes, cute).

  "Yeah, I don't really want to do anything either. I'm still sore from when we trained the other day," He yawned a little and blinked away the tiredness from his eyes, "I'm also tired,"

  (Y/N) giggled and went to reply, but she heard a certain pink haired girl's footsteps approach, which signalled Shinsou that he was off on his own the rest of the way.

  It wasn't that he didn't like Mina, or those people, but he found them to be quite annoying sometimes.

  "(Y/N)!!!!!!" Mina jumped at the (h/c) girl, which caused her to give a small yelp and move to avoid being jumped on.

  "D*mnit- Mina why did you do- sh*t stick- that!?" (Y/N) started to snap her fingers and puffed out her cheeks as she was mad at Mina for scaring her like that.

  "Cause you're so cute and funny when you get scared!" She giggled as the other girl rolled her eyes and kept walking with Mina.

  Once they reached the school, they walked through the front, seeing some reporters out front, ready to talk to them. But (Y/N) and Mina just kept walking like usual, and passed them.

  As they were passed them though, they could faint whispers from behind them as (Y/N) snapped anxiously, and giving a few whistle.

  Mina laughed as (Y/N) accidentally said some words about the reporters, which caused her to go red as she looked down, putting a hand to her face, "D*mnit..."

  Getting closer to the front, she could see Bakugou walking with Kirishima, or as she called him 'Bakugou's Boyfriend'.

  "Hey Bakugou!!! Kirishima!!" Mina screamed as (Y/N) sighed, pulling out her phone and following Mina over to the two boys. She kept quiet as she followed, which wasn't odd. (Y/N) wasn't as loud as the others of the group. She talked a lot, but she wasn't ever loud.

  "Hey-Red Head!-" (Y/N) paused and gave a whistle as she shook her head, "Hey Katsuki, Kiri." She gave a smile, shoving her phone into her pocket and looking around, "Where's the rest of the gang?"

  Kirishima gave a toothy smile as he answered, "Probably upstairs in first period,"

  Mina and (Y/N) both nodded and headed towards the stairs, ready to go find their class.

  There wasn't that much time as they walked towards the class, "Why is Kiri and Katsuki walking around minutes before class starts?"

  "They're going to go make out, duuuh?" Both girls laughed as they continued to walk towards the class, but a certain 1-B blond stepped out in front of them.

  "Oh look, it's the Twitch of 1-A and the Alien friend! Come to check out how you're not number 1!?" He laughed and looked down at the two girls. Mina gave a slight annoyed look, while (Y/N) stared darkly at Neito Monoma.

  "That's not even a good roast?" (Y/N) shook her head, and then shoved him out of her way, not caring if he copies her quirk.

  Mina followed her shortly behind.

  Both girls smiled at one another as
(Y/N) let out a short string of random words. She could hear behind hear some snickers and giggles as some of her friends from 1-B heard her. She looked back and gave a small wave to the few people who walked out, and dragged Monoma back into the room.

  After a short walk down the hall, the finally reached their class, walking in, only to see a few people there.

  "Where's everyone at?" (Y/N) questioned and looked at the few people there; Shouto Todoroki, Fumikage Tokoyami, Izuku Midoriya, Momo Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu Asui and Tenya Iida.

  "Man, guess they just decided to not show up," Mina said and walked in.

  Her and (Y/N) ended up hanging out by her desk, waiting for others to walk in.

  Eventually after a few minutes of waiting, most of the class was there, except for Kirishima, Bakugou, and Denki.

  "Wonder where they're-they're at," (Y/N) gave a few whistles as she spoke and started to snap her fingers. Mina and Sero chuckled at her movements, and continued to look at the door. Just then, (Y/N) had a good idea.

  Standing up, she quickly ran over to the door and put some webs at the bottom of the door, making sure they were placed well enough that nobody would see.

  She then ran back to her seat as Mina took out her phone, ready to record it.

  As she aimed it at the door and pressed record, they all watched as Denki came running into class, only to trip over the webs and fall onto the ground, face first.

  (Y/N) bursted out laughing as she saw Denki look up at her, his face the color of tomatoes and give her a deadly glare.

  She motioned him to get up and watch as Kirishima and Bakugou ran through the door.

  Kirishima ended up missing the webs, and same with Bakugou.

  And before she could get rid of them, she watched as Aizawa walked in through the door. Her eyes went big as she realized she was screwed. It happened in slow motion as she walked her tired teacher walk in, his feet catching onto the solid webs.

  He fell towards the ground, putting his hands out in front of him.

  Before he could land on the ground though, (Y/N) quickly slung a web connecting his back to the ceiling, so he wouldn't hit the ground.

  After that, you can already predict the rest...it wasn't pleasant, but the amount of laughs she got did seem to cheer her right back up.

_______Time Skip________________________

  Right now the entire class was at the Ground Beta training course, since All Might wanted to try another round of 'Villain vs Hero' stuff.

  Following behind Denki, Sero, and Mina, with Todoroki, and Bakugou on each side of her, (Y/N) started to snap her fingers, and gave a whistle every now and then.

  Bakugou looked over and gave a unnoticed worried look, "Nervous twitches?"

  Looking over, she laughed and waved her hand before unknowingly twitching her head to her shoulder. She and Bakugou knew that she was nervous.  (Y/N) never really got to have stealth-like training, nor did she really have a much training with combat to be honest, so this was gonna be a struggle for her.

  Before she came to UA (which she came later in the year), (Y/N) lived in (City/Country), where very few people had a quirk. She just so happened to be one of those few. What was weird though was that neither of her parents had quirks though, but she was still 100% blood related to them.

  Her parents not having quirks though was an issue, since they didn't have much training or learning about quirks, so getting (Y/N) to learn how to control hers was difficult.

  Especially with her tics, it made it difficult to control her webs, because sometimes she would accidentally shoot out webs when she twitched. Which caused her parents to make her special gloves and outfits so her quirk was more contained.

  "Hey, (Y/N)- yoohoo!" Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked up only to notice Denki waving his hand in front of her face.

  Giving a small smile, (Y/N) started to blink furiously. She looked over at the other boy that now stood by her; Tokoyami.

  "Dude we get to be a team for the activity!" Denki shouted and put a fist in the air.

  Giving a small giggle, she smiled, "Hell yeah!" She pumped his fist and looked over at Tokoyami, who was looking at her, observing her rapid movements and random outburst of words.

  Ignoring his look though, (Y/N) looked around at the other teams, getting more and more nervous.

Team 1; Izuku, Jiro, and Ojiro

Team 2; Uraraka, Koji, and Sero

Team 3; Shoji, Todoroki, and Iida

Team 4; Bakugou, Toru, and Momo

Team 5; Rikido, Tsuyu, and Mina

Team 6; Kirishima, Aoyama, and Mineta

Team 7; Tokoyami, Denki, and (Y/N)

(I think that's all, and if it's not, don't get mad at me please, I'm tired, lol)

  Swallowing the lump in her throat, (Y/N) started to snap her fingers together, trying to control her tics. She could see some worried looks from her classmates as she was having some tic attacks. Even Aizawa and All Might (who decided to help out) gave her some looks, feeling some sympathy for her.

  (Y/N) watched as two of the teams were picked to go first. She let out a breathe of relief as her team wasn't up first, but instead was teams 1 and 3.

  "Thank God..." She sighed as she stood next to a pink alien-like girl. She just looked over and smiled at the worried twitchy girl.

  "You'll be okay, I promise. So don't get yourself worked up over this. Plus it's like practice, so don't stress too much over it," She reashurred the (h/c) haired girl as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

  She could see a few others look back at her and give her a few thumbs up. Even Bakugou looked back and walked up to her, "You'll do fine, Twitchy. So stop being a dumb*ss and worrying about this stupid activity."

  "Yeah! You got this in the bag, (Y/N)!" She heard Kirishima comment, as he gave her a toothy shark-like smile.

  She thanked them, and continued to watch the battle in action. Her eyes were hooked on the screen as she watched Jiro seemed to break Todoroki's ice with her sound, which seemed to surprise everyone, even (Y/N).

  Watching the end, she watched as All Might called it a tie, which gave her some hope that she wouldn't make a fool of herself during the battle.

________Time Skip to Battle Time________

  "Shoot..." She whispered as (Y/N) saw the team she was up against; Team 4, Bakugou, Toru, and Momo.

  Bakugou gave her a smirk as he crushed his fists together, "You're going down, Twitchy."

  After a small string of random words, (Y/N) shook her head as she snapped her fingers, looking at his crimson eyes. She wasn't scared of Bakugou and his quirk, since she knew a few weaknesses of his quirk. Since (Y/N) knows Bakugou the best out of the rest of the class, she never was scared of or intimidated by him.

   In fact, Bakugou was the closest person (Y/N) had in her life, and she talked to him about almost everything in her life. He didn't mind usually, when they're alone, hanging out. But when he was around friends, Bakugou always acted like a better person than (Y/N). But she didn't mind, she'd grown use to it.

  "Wow, way to encourage me, you *ss."

  Bakugou shrugged, and started to walk inside, since he was suppose to play the villian. My team was the heros, and as we waited there, we discussed a plan.

  "Well I won't be much help when it comes to stealth, so I think Tokoyami should go for the 'bomb' while Denki and I stay back as distractions. Except, Denki will be closer to Tokoyami, just in case while I stay back and be the loud mouth I am. They'll probably send Bakugou and Toru to scout us out, so I'll get those two, while Momo stays behind to guard the bomb. Alright?"

  Denki stared at me with a blank stare while Tokoyami shook his head at me. I clapped my hands and disbursed from the group, looking at the building standing before me.

  I could hear a few cheers to us as the team walked away.

  Alright. Let's get this bread

  Taking a deep breath in, we heard a horn or bell ring, which signalled us to start. We all headed into the building, and took our separate ways.

  Hearing some heavy footsteps above me, I decided to cause a distraction, "JACK*SS!!!" I screamed as I started to snap my fingers feeling myself get more and more nervous about this. What if I mess up and our team looses because I couldn't control anything?

  "BLOND B*TCH!" I randomly blurted out as I twitched my head to the side.

  I could hear the pace of the footsteps pick up and head towards me, "What the hell did you say, Twitch!?!?" I heard the blond yell at me, which caused me to create a wall of webs and back away.

  Watching as Bakugou approached, I only assumed Toru would be behind me, so I created a small wall, and threw some baking powder (it usually helps with cleaning the webs) on the webs, so if she stepped by, she'd get somewhat covered, so I'd see her.

  "What's w-wrong Bakugou? Can't-B*stard- get through?" I smirked as he heated up his hand and tried to blast through the webs.

  As I watched him, my ears perked up as I felt my sense grow stronger, I quickly turned around and shot my webs at where I felt something, and as I did, I heard a yelp.

  I saw the webs wrap around the outline of a certain invisible girl. I cheered to myself as I walked over and placed the handcuff-like equipment on her. As she laid there, I looked back to see Bakugou wasn't there. So, rushing, I made a wall around Toru, and ran off, trying to find Bakugou, "HEY BLON-BLON- SH*T- BLONDE!! COME HERE!!"

  Hearing his footsteps near, I made my way towards them, and in slow motion shot my webs at his feet.

  He jumped over the web and ran towards the upstairs, probably to stop our team from winning, but as he was running, I saw him turn around quickly and fire an explosion at me.

  Not expecting the attack, I raised my arms up, thinking in a small time on how to protect myself. I shot out a single web, but I was too late.

  "Sh*t!" I heard Bakugou yell as he probably realized what he did.

I screamed out as the explosion hit me, causing me to fall back onto the hard floor below me. As I tried to catch myself, my arm twitched up, which caused me to collide with the cement floor.

  It felt cold as I felt my head hit the floor hard, causing me to go unmoving. I looked up and saw a blonde blue running up to me, the black and orange spots giving away that it was Katsuki.

  I could hear him shouting at me along with some yells over his voice. Trying to move my head, a headache took place of my movements and I groaned.

  My vision seemed to fade in and out of focus as I tried to look up at the blonde's face. I could see his lips move, but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

  I could see some more blurs running up from behind him as my vision decided to finally give out...causing the world around me to go blank.

_________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LONG PAUSE BUT I AM BACK AND BETTER.

  PART 2 WILL BE COMING SOON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 374 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
4.6K 265 15
After an incident that nearly ended his life and caused his parents to separate, Inoue Hato and his mother moved from America to Japan. In an impulsi...
73.5K 1.3K 9
A collection of oneshots with your favorite heroes, heroes in training, and well, the not-so heroes. However, be warned, this book may or may not con...
881K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...