Intoxicated - A Lashton (5sos...

By fancying

There was something about Luke, that made Ashton smile. But lately, Luke hasn't been smiling back. Luke is d... More

Chapter 1 - Scars
Chapter 2 - Are You Okay?
Chapter 3 - Enough
Chapter 4 - Theory
Chapter 5 - I Don't Want To Be Found
Chapter 6 - A World Alone
Chapter 7 - Stupid Thoughts
Chapter 8 - Secrets
Chapter 9 - Best Friends
Chapter 10 - Staying Up
Chapter 11 - Those Terrible Things Called 'Feelings'
Chapter 12 - Big Fucking Deal.
Chapter 13 - You Take The Pain Away
Chapter 14 - Mixed Signals
Chapter 15 - I Should Of Trusted You
Chapter 16 - Sick
Chapter 17 - Without You I'm A Lost Boy
Chapter 18 - Just Ask
Chapter 19 - Drowning
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Virginities and Vodka
Chapter 22 - Let's Talk About Sex
Chapter 24 - Enough Talk About Blowjobs

Chapter 23 - There's A First Time For Everything

3.3K 131 53
By fancying

happy halloween losers (ok ur cool) i was gonna wait till like mid november but i rlly felt like updating even though i updated like last week enjoy this crappy as fuck chapter !

i just updated 5 DAYS AGO and i already wrote another chapter hell yes !!

____________

Luke had been on the edge ever since Ashton suggested something 'kinky' in the future. Their sex issues had all been sorted out, but Luke couldn't help but feel a little self conscious.

He wasn't exacty the biggest fan of his body, you see. His pale, lanky legs were embarrassing, his chest had barely any muscle. What bothered him most, were the scars littering his skin. There was no one else to blame for them, other than himself. If they bother me, they will certainly bother Ashton.

"Mhmm..." Ashton groaned, his strong arm tightening it's grip around the younger boy. They were very thankful to have some time away from touring. All four boys were looking forward to seeing their families, they were leaving to head to Australia in a couple of hours.

Luke was busy thinking about his relationship with Ashton. Would they have to act normal around their family and friends? Did Ashton want to tell everyone?

He understood that it would come as a shock to both of their families, both boys seemed to be 100% straight. Luke started to worry about how his family would react. Would they be disappointed in me?

Before he could ruin his own mood any more, Ashton snapped him out of it.

"What are you thinking about, princess?" His rather large hands tangled in Luke's soft blonde locks.

"Just thinking about going home." Luke replied. It wasnt exactly a lie, but it wasn't the complete truth. He didn't want to be 'that clingy boyfriend', yet he wanted to be truthful with Ashton.

"We've gotta get up anyways, our flight leaves soon." Ashton pecked Luke on the lips, and got out of bed. Luke wanted to whine in protest, but once again, he didnt want to be a clingy boyfriend.

Ashton started taking off his cothes right in front of Luke, knowing how it would make the boy feel. He absolutely loved his boyfriends body, it had the perfect amount of muscle, and was certainly turning him on. Luke knew better, than to get hard right before he had a 7 hour flight. His head hid under the white sheets, and he only got out of bed when Ashton left the room.

When he came downstairs, he felt overdressed, even though he was only wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a random shirt of Ashtons. The other boys looked like they had just rolled out of bed, which may have been true. Ashton helped him haul his previously packed suitcase into the taxi, along with his own. He knew that all of the boys were just as excited as he was to finally see their families.

When they arrived at the airport, there was barely any time to grab some processed, overpriced food for a late breakfast. Their options were slim, although Luke didn't feel like he could eat, the butterflies in his stomach not wanting to settle. Ashton held his hand and they joined the end of some random line.

Once it was actually time to board the plane, Luke got a feeling he was forgetting something important. He didn't think much of it, this usually happened every time he went on a trip. But when they finally made it up into the air and Ashton pulled out his laptop, he groaned, realizing that he had forgotten to bring his favorite electronic.

"What's the matter, Lukey?" Ashton patted the younger boy on the head. "You forgot your laptop, didn't you?"

Luke just nodded, wondering how Ashton realized so quickly. "I saw your laptop on the table before we left, I forgot to say anything about it. Sorry, babe. It's not a big deal though, you can use mine."

He was very thankful for his boyfriends kindness, which his other bandmates seemed to lack lately. Calum or Michael would never give their laptop to Luke if he asked, not that he wanted to uuse theirs. He feared what kind of stuff he'd find.

When Ashton put his laptop away and dozed off, the younger boy got very bored. His previous activity of watching Ashton on Twitter had ended, so he decided to go on for himself. Reaching across Ashton's lap carefully, he grabbed the laptop from his bag. He logged onto his own Twitter account, smiling at some of the Tweets he had received.

Luke was in the middle of replying to someone, when he accidentally closed the Twitter tab. To his surprise, there were multiple tabs open that he hadn't noticed before. One caught his eye, and he opened it, feeling slightly guilty.

At first, he was confused. The page read '5sos fanfiction', and he vaguely remembered hearing about fan fiction before. He was surprised, when he realized this particular story was about the two of them.

Blushing, Luke wondered who wrote this. As uncomfortable as he felt, he read on.

It turns out that the fan fiction was incredibly sexual, and they performed sexual acts that Luke never knew existed. What Luke found incredibly odd, was that throughout the story, he had called Ashton 'daddy' many times. What does that mean?

Luke couldn't figure out if it was meant in a sexual way, so he decided to research it. After a couple of minutes, he finally understood the context of it. Returning to the fan fiction tab, he read 3 more stories.

By the end of it, he was turned on, to say the least. It was still very odd to him that teenage girls would submit stories of him and Ashton having sex, but he wasn't exactly complaining. He had found out many news terms, one of them being 'smut'.

Feeling incredibly dirty, he realized that he just used someone elses computer to read inappropriate stories. But then again, they were on Ashton's computer in the first place.

Eventually, he returned Ashtons laptop to his bag, thankful that the boy hadn't woken up yet. Taking out his phone and earbuds, he hoped to pass some time on the long flight.

~

Approximately 7 hours, Luke was sitting at the dinner table with his family. Their flight had landed two hours before, all of the boys parting their ways to go home. It was hard for Luke to leave Ashton, but his older boyfriend kept assuring him that they'd see eachother soon. They only lived 15 minutes apart, for gods sake.

Although he hadn't even been home for 2 hours, he had already had enough. His brothers constant teasing was really getting on his nerves. Jack and Ben constantly teased him about every little thing he did, and although it wasn't meant to be mean, Luke was tired of it already. He longed to be in Ashton's embrace, as cheesy at it sounded.

After a huge home cooked meal, Luke was ready to call Ashton and go to bed. He was tired and jetlagged, after being on a nearly 7 hour flight. But his family insisted on watching a movie, for some family bonding time. One movie lead to another, and it was nearing 11 pm. The 18 year old wanted sleep more than anything, but he also wanted to please his family. When they asked for stories on his adventures in America, he gave them story after story. he just left out a couple of details, such as his boyfriend.

When the clock read 12:49 am, Luke excused himself to go to bed. He was too tired to shower, his body so week, changing into his pajamas would be a struggle.

Walking down the stairs to his room in the basement, he sighed contently. It was nice to be home, after so long. His months in hotels were finally going to pay off. For the first time in forever, he would be able to sleep in.

Removing his shirt, he yawned, eyeing the embarrassing posters on his wall. He unzipped the zipper oof his skin tight black pants, struggling to get out of them. Without putting on any form of pajamas, Luke hopped into bed with just his boxers. Pulling out his phone, he immediately sent a text to Ashton.

To: Ashy

I miss you already.

12:57 am

He was already dozing off, by the time Ashton finally replied.

From: Ashy

see u in a few x

1:15 am

Luke was confused, to say the least. I'm sure he means a few days.

He was about to visit dreamland, when a knock sounded from a window. The poor boy nearly jumped out of his own skin. When his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw a mop of curly hair he'd recognize anywhere. Feeling obligated, he opened his window for his boyfriend.

"What the hell?" Luke hissed in a hushed tone.

"I missed you too much, kitten."

Luke sighed at the stupidity of his boyfriend. "I'm sorry Ash, but you have to go home, or else my parents will find us in the morning and wonder why you're in my bed."

"Baby.." Ashton whined. "I walked all of the way here, don't I at least deserve a reward?"

Seeing the situation in a different light, Luke smirked. "Oh, I'll give you a reward."

Ashton's pants suddenly got a little tighter. He was slightly turned on by Luke's confidence, which was something the blonde boy had always seemed to lack. Not that he minded a sweet, innocent Luke.

Honestly, Luke had no idea what he was doing. He was tired, and clueless. But sleep wasn't the first thing on his mind, right now. "Just promise me one thing... You have to be quiet, or my parents will find out and kill us both."

"Why would they want to kill me, I haven't done anything wrong." Ashton giggled.

"I'm sure they wouldn't be very pleased to find their son giving his bandmate a blowjob in his room at 1 am."

Ashton smirked. "So that's what you had in mind?"

Blushing, Luke nodded his head. "I mean - I can at least try.. I haven't really, you know, given anyone a blowjob before." Lukes lack of sexual experience was quite embarrassing to himself. He was 18, for gods sake, and the most sexual contact he's ever had has been with his own hand.

"It's okay, princess. There's a first time for everything."

It was silent for a minute or two, and Luke took this as his cue to make his first move. Guiding the two of them away from the window, he pushed Ashton onto his bed gently.

His cheeks reddened, as he struggled to remember what came next. He was certain there was a step or two, before pulling down Ashtons pants.

Leaning down, he hovered over Ashton and connected their lips. The boy beneath him moaned rather loudly as Luke sucked on his bottom lip.

With a little hesitation, Luke parted their lips, and moved his along Ashton's sharp jawline. The older boy sighed in bliss, which Luke too as a good sign. He sucked gently on the tan skin of his boyfriends neck, careful not to leave marks too big (although he wanted to). Am I supposed to suck his dick right now?

Luke felt absolutely hopeless, when he realized he had no clue what to do next. "A-Ash, god, this is so embarrassing... but I don't know what to do." Pulling away, he hid his face in his hands, not wanting to make eye contact with Ashton.

"Baby, it's okay. I don't want you to feel like you have to do this, we can stop and do this another time."

"No, I wanna do it now. I just - I don't know what to do."

"Okay, well you just, um..." By now, Ashton was blushing too. As incredibly awkward as it was, he was horny, and craved Lukes lip to finally be around him. The thought of Luke's metal lip ring on his dick made him too excited. "Just kiss me and it'll all go easy from there."

"Promise?" Luke asked.

"I would never lie to you, princess."

Ashtons words were proven true; it came easier to him as soon as their lips connected. They returned to their previous spot on the older boy's neck, making him moan at the sensation of the cool metal on his sensitive skin. His lips only broke from Ashton's neck, when he tugged at his boyfriends shirt. Ashton got the message, pulling off his black t-shirt. Both boys were noticeably excited, although Luke felt nervous. This was his first sexual, 'intimate' experience with any other person. But he figured this was a good place to start. This one didn't involve himself getting naked, which he was thankful for.

Soon enough, Luke found himself subconsciously tugging on the zipper of Ashton's tight jeans. Not that Ashton minded. He lifted his hips off the bed, allowing Luke to pull his pants down past his knees. The curly haired boy giggled, when he noticed Luke struggling to get his jeans past his ankles. He just groaned in embarrassment, but finally manages to remove Ashton's jeans, leaving the boy in nothing but his boxers.

Feeling slightly lost again, Luke started placing light kisses on Ashton's chest. He left marks every now and then, making his boyfriend moan when he sucked on the tender skin.

Gradually, his lips moved lower and lower, until he was inches away from Ashton's dick. He knew how excited the older boy was, he could feel it - literally, Ashton's penis was brushing lightly against Luke's neck. Not very romantic, but both boys loved every second of it.

Ashtons moan were getting louder, his thick Australian accent still audible. When the time seemed right, Luke slowly removed Ashton's boxers.

Sure, he had seen his bandmates naked. But he'd never seen anyone naked, in this situation. Admittedly, he was enjoying it. Ashton was all hot and hard beneath him, and knowing that he caused the boy to feel that way, gave him more confidence.

His fingers ghosted over the tip of Ashton's hard member. The older boy didn't want to wait any longer, so he arched his back slightly, connecting Luke's cold fingertips to his penis. And boy, did it feel nice. He couldn't recall the last time he'd been this hard. It was nice to finally have someone elses hands on him, it's been a while.

The blonde started stroking Ashton, much similar to something he'd do by himself in his bedroom. He was pleased when his boyfriend let out a long, drawn out moan. Luke couldn't think of a hotter sound.

"Luke.." Ashton let out a strangled moan. It was very pleasing to here his name escape Ashton's lips, in such a desperate and needy matter. "Suck me already."

What are you waiting for? Luke gulped, and decided to just go for it. Leaning forward, he licked a stripe up Ashtons penis, and the boy moaned louder than he was all night,

Luke was very surprised how easily he could pull moans and groans from his boyfriend. it just added to the experience, really.

He struggled to fit all of Ashton in his mouth. His dick was, well big to say the least.

"F-fuck, baby. Your lip ring feels so good."

After 5 or so minutes of sucking (nearly gagging a few times) and other various movements, Ashton let out a scream, not bothering to warn Luke about the hot liquid he would swallow.

The sensation was very odd to Luke and it tasted rather funny, but he swallowed it anyways, wanting to make Ashton happy.

Once Ashton's orgasm had ended, he lazily pulled Luke to his side. He kissed up the side of his boyfriends head, pressing butterfly kisses into his messy quiff. Ashton knew how much Luke liked to keep his hair proper, but he was too tired to care.

"How was that, baby?"

"I should really be asking you that, Ash."

"Mmm..." Ashton moaned into Lukes pale skin. "It was great."

Both boys were incredibly tired, barely having the energy to speak. Lukes face was etched with a smile when he finally drifted to sleep.

"I love you, princess."

____________________________________________________

uh yeah i ruined the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 872 37
"I'm sorry." I walked over to him, knowing I'm the reason he's awake. "Don't be." He smiled and when I stood infront of him, he crossed our fingers t...
45.1K 2K 42
Luke is the popular Hemmings but hates the attention. His brothers were popular and now he's the last Hemmings in school and everyone wants to be his...
97.7K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...
1.9M 75.1K 72
What happens when one boy shatters everything you thought you knew about yourself? "I don't like boys. But I like you. Does that make sense?" "No."...