DEAD WEIGHT

Oleh rawrjohnny

"I could stay and get lost in your game. But I'm not gonna play, i'm shaking off the dead weight." In which a... Lebih Banyak

0.00
0.10

0.20

184 27 18
Oleh rawrjohnny

Mackenzie's POV

I opened my chocolate, brown eyes before immediately closing them again a second later. "Fuck i forgot to close my blinds last night." i whispered to myself.

I uncovered my bare legs and stood up from my bed. I walked over to my window and closed my blinds. I rubbed my eyes and walked over to my closet.

I searched through my huge closet before finding my outfit. I went to the bathroom and changed into my white crop top that said '( secretly insane )' and my black ripped jeans.

I slowly walked down the stairs, making sure my clumsy self didn't trip down the stairs. Once i got to the bottom of the stairs, i ran into the kitchen and saw my mom sitting at the island.

"Hey honey." she mumbled, staring at her phone. I got a s'mores pop tart out of the cabinet and put it in my backpack.

"What are you doing mom?" I asked. I waited for a moment before she finally answered. "I'm texting my new friend who moved here a few weeks ago. She has two kids who are going to your school" she told me, while texting her new friend.

"That's cool." I stayed silent for a moment. "When is Isaak picking you up for school?" I widened my eyes, realizing I forgot to tell her that he cheated, yet again, and we broke up.

"About that, Isaak and I broke up. He cheated, again."

authors note
oop- late night chapter
i won't be active from 2pm tomorrow to the next day (idk when) because i'm going to a sleepover for my friends birthday. she also has 6 siblings and i'm going to have like no time to myself-

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!!!!!!

have a great day / night babes!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...