Rich kid | Yoonmin

By Jambooty

Jimin has everything. Yoongi has nothing. Neither of them can say that they're happy with the way things are... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 | Smut
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96 | Smut
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 | Smut
Chapter 99 | Smut
Epilogue

Chapter 94 | Smut

22.3K 1.1K 581
By Jambooty

Chapter 94
|Smut|

●●●

Jimin's heart was more than racing when he opened the first search result. A link to a profile. Yoongi's profile. Or rather Suga's, but that didn't really matter. It was still Yoongi. Probably a page full of videos of his boyfriend fucking girls.

Maybe it should have been weird because of that, but that wasn't really the part that made Jimin nervous. Even after everything that had already happened between him and Yoongi, there was still that gnawing fear in the back of his mind. What if this wasn't going to work after all? What if he thought Yoongi's dick was disgusting? It sounded ridiculous even to him, but what if?

He watched the page load, his foot anxiously tapping. Should he really do this? Maybe this was a bad idea - he should just ask Yoongi whether he wanted to try something, not watch his videos. Yoongi surely would know a better way to slowly ease him into this... he sighed. As if. Jimin knew that this was something he had to work on. There was no reason for him to be this fearful... and still he could feel his hand itching to just close the page. Act like this had never happened.

Jimin sighed. No. He was going to do this. There was no way he would chicken out once again.

Finally the page finished loading. Jimin was greeted with a pretty basic profile. A profile picture of an a bit more muscular Yoongi, taking his picture in front of a mirror. No t-shirt, and in jeans. To his surprise black hair.

Jimin chuckled. For some reason that felt adorably amateurish, in a cute way. Something really had to be wrong with him if he thought Yoongi's profile picture here was cute. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves and gather his thoughts he closed his eyes for a few seconds before slowly scrolling down.

Honestly, he had no idea what exactly to expect. Still, he was somewhat surprised when most of the thumbnails didn't even show Yoongi. Just the girls he had filmed with, which of course made sense, considering that usually guys were the ones to watch porn, not girls. So, of course, it was made in a way to attract guys, too.

After scrolling down for a couple of seconds and only seeing naked girls, posing or moaning or whatever else, he simply clicked a random video. Pressing his lips into a thin line, he waited. For some reason skipping just to the middle felt wrong. He might just have been trying to draw it out though.

At first, there was the usual pornhub logo, then the actual video started. Just like the thumbnail, there was only a girl, slowly tracing her hands up and down her body, the camera following each of her movements, trying to catch every sexual angle. Jimin watched as she slowly spread her asscheeks, giving the viewer a pretty clear view of... well... everything there was to see.

Jimin sighed, feeling impatient. Only thirty seconds of the eight minute video had passed and it already felt like hours. He felt restless. On edge. On one hand he really wanted to see Yoongi, but on the other, he was really afraid to.

The girl continued moving in a way that Jimin had seen hundreds of times before. It was always the same in this type of video. Even before he had stopped finding porn interesting he'd never thought of those as particularly appealing.

Finally the video seemed to move on. It showed her leaning against a table, talking to someone behind the camera. A pov video. With a defeated sigh, Jimin leaned back. If it really was, it was pretty likely that he wouldn't see Yoongi at all in this video.

Nevertheless, he continued watching. He turned the volume of the video on. He'd completely forgotten about that.

He instantly recognized Yoongi's voice. It was a bit different. Rougher, like he was trying to make it sound deeper, even though it already was, somewhat at least. He asked the girl something, with a teasing tone. Jimin had missed the beginning of the sentence so he wasn't sure exactly what.

The girl acted embarrassed, covering her boobs with one of her hands while the other pushed one of the strands of her hair behind her ear. Jimin scrunched up his nose. He really had a certain dislike of these type of videos. The fake 'we gotta have plot without having plot' kind.

Maybe there would be a better one... he closed the video and scrolled further down, searching for something else that would catch his attention. Finally there was a video that showed both Yoongi and a girl. Going by the date it had to be one of his earlier videos. It looked a lot less professional. Probably less cringy, especially for Jimin, who knew Yoongi.

He clicked the video and let out a sigh of relief when he saw Yoongi right there, maybe a couple of years younger, staring straight at the camera, like he was making sure it was filming properly. He was wearing normal clothes. Sweatpants and a white shirt that really clung to his upper body. Yoongi really used to have a lot more muscle, especially around the shoulders. Not that it bothered Jimin. He really liked Yoongi's softness nowadays.

"Is it filming?" Asked the girl that was sitting on the couch behind him, just wearing a see through white tank top and hotpants.

"Looks like it." Yoongi chuckled, adjusting the camera. The video seemed awfully unprofessional for porn, but Jimin was glad that he got to see something more personal than raw fucking, even if it was just a short moment of checking whether everything was in order for the fucking to take place.

"Come here." Jimin glanced back at the girl. She was resting one of her arms on the backrest, her legs crossed.

Yoongi nodded, before adjusting the camera one last time and climbing onto the sofa next to her. Jimin watched as she wrapped her legs around Yoongi and pulled him on top of her to kiss him properly.

Oh, how much he would have given to be her at that moment. Even though he'd just seen Yoongi two hours ago, he already missed him. Missed feeling his warmth. Missed the feeling of Yoongi's lips against his. And this girl had it all.

"Eager, are we?" Yoongi teased in between kisses, pushing a strand of her hair out of her face. She giggled. "Want you to fuck me."

Yoongi's expression changed as he slowly traced his hand down between her legs, letting his fingers dance over her thigh. "Is that so? And how do you want me to fuck you?"

He leaned forward, brushing his lips over the juncture between her collarbones and neck. "What do you want?" His voice was nothing but a whisper, but Jimin could hear him. Scratch that, he could feel them. Feel exactly how Yoongi's lips would feel against his neck. Exactly how Yoongi's fingers would feel on his thighs, not hers.

"Hard. I want you to fuck me hard." The girl let out a shuddering breath, running her hand over his shoulder to his chest. "Want you to use me."

Well, that turned kinky real quick. Even so, Jimin could feel his dick twitch in his pants.

What would it feel like? To let Yoongi use him in any way he wanted? Have his hands all over him?

Jimin brought his hand down to his crotch, pushing the fabric of his clothes down and letting his dick spring free.

What would it feel like if he was that girl, looking up at Yoongi? If he was the one being touched and kissed?

He'd never realized just how much he had actually wanted that. They hadn't done much more than kissing and Jimin had never really thought about much more, but suddenly he felt way too aware that the longing had always been there. To be close to Yoongi. Let him touch him. Touch back. Just feel his warm skin on his in one way or another.

He watched as Yoongi pulled the girl's hot pants down. He leaned down and started kissing along the expanse of her leg, slowly going lower and lower. Jimin could hear the girl gasp, seemingly restless underneath Yoongi, but Jimin knew it feels good. It just had to.

He slowly started stroking his dick, watching as Yoongi's hands slid over her skin. He knew how rough they felt. He could feel the phantom touch on his own skin.

He watched as Yoongi slowly fingered the girl open. He took his sweet time, and while Jimin didn't really get anything out of the idea of Yoongi fingering that girl, he still found himself watching every single one of Yoongi's movements. Kept imagining what it would feel like if the skin underneath Yoongi's hands weren't the girl's but his.

After what could have been a minute or half an hour, Yoongi pulled his fingers out again and wiped them on the girl's leg. Jimin giggled. He didn't even know why. He just did. And then Yoongi leaned over her, pulling the tank top over her head before doing the same with his own t-shirt. Jimin swallowed as he watched Yoongi's muscles strain at the movement. He had to admit that that was pretty hot.

And then Yoongi just casually started unzipping his jeans before pulling his underwear down just enough to pull his dick out. Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line. Jessie had been right. That was pretty big. Jimin remembered how he'd just blurted out that Yoongi's dick was smaller than expected on the beach and could feel his chest get warmer.

Things with Yoongi always felt so uncomplicated. Warm and comfortable. It was weird how even watching the porn he had once filmed made Jimin feel that way. It was hard to describe how much he cared for that boy.

"Please..." Jimin was interrupted by the girl's voice. He focused back on the video to watch as Yoongi teased her by simply grinding against her, but not moving in. Jimin watched in silent fascination as Yoongi's dick moved over her stomach. It was weird. So fucking weird, but Jimin wanted that.

To feel him, just like that. Have him fuck around with Jimin like that, too. Jimin had always liked that. Yoongi teasing him. For some reason, when he'd thought of sex with him, he'd always felt like it was going to be different. Like Yoongi would act differently from how he usually did, but going by the smug expression he had on his face as he teased that girl, he really didn't act all that differently.

And then he watched as Yoongi finally lined up his tip and slowly started pushing in. He watched in awe as Yoongi's eyes went hazy and he put his hand on her stomach, before pulling out and once again pushing in, completely bottoming out. He could hear the girl moan, but that was mere background noise.

Would Yoongi look at him that way, if they were to fuck? Jimin started moving his hand quicker, his eyes trained on Yoongi's face. It surprised him how much he'd want that. His fear was long gone. What was left was just that desire. The desire to simply put his phone on standby, get up, get dressed and then drive to Yoongi's place. Tell him that he wanted to do this. That he wanted to try this, even if things might go wrong. He was okay with that. As long as it was with Yoongi.

But instead he closed his eyes, listened to the slapping of skin from the video, and imagined what it would feel like if he was in that girl's place. Soon. They would soon. He was sure of it. There was no way he was going to make Yoongi wait much longer. Not now. Not now that he knew that he wanted this too.

Soon.

A/N

It's me ya bitch, ya'll probably love me I know

I'm so fucking sleep deprived rn. School year has begun and I'm at a new school._.

Everyone is nice but I literally didn't have half the subject the other students have been having for two years so yeah I'm fucked. Hope I'll find more time to write again soon! Until then I have all the prewritten chapters ;--; <--- sad cuz she has no excuse to write

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'd love to hear some feedback about what you liked, especially in this chapter because it has been this anticipated.

Also if you wanna chat with me (pls not just a hi cuz I'm awkward and what am I supposed to answer to that) hit me up on twitter by searching jambooty2 or by clicking the link on my board.

(EDIT: Really active there now. Like I write a bunch of concepts and talk about my stories and actually have some things I won't upload here so if you wanna have access to all that special content... come follow me there<3)

Good night<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 12.4K 38
Childhood friends gotta face their true feelings - Highest ranking: #131 in btsjimin Top Yoongi, Bottom Jimin. Bad guys: Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook Go...
596K 26.9K 99
Yoongi is a guy in love with his best friend Hoseok but when Hoseok leaves for two months due to personal matters, a new dancer comes along to teach...
22.8K 1.1K 40
Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck together. But, life happens and sometim...
83.9K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...