Curvy Me

Av missk11_

It's not easy for a plus size woman to survive the criticism and reproval among the stereotyped society. Bell... Mer

Prologue - Noah.
Chapter 1 - Surprise.
Chapter 2 - Apologize.
Chapter 3 - Bluntly.
Chapter 4 - Bombshells.
Chapter 5 - Anger.
Chapter 6 - Undeniable.
Chapter 7 - Hurting.
Chapter 8 - Unanticipated.
Chapter 9 - Tonight.
Chapter 10 - Necessary.
Chapter 11 - Crashed.
Chapter 12 - Changes.
Chapter 13 - Date.
Chapter 14 - Goddess.
Chapter 15 - Speed.
Chapter 16 - Revenge.
Chapter 17 - Completeness.
Chaptee 18 - Craving.
Chapter 19 - Beating.
Chapter 20 - Haunted.
Chapter 22 - Needed.
Chapter 23 - Intention.
Chapter 24 - Love.
Chapter 25 - Horrifically.
Chapter 26 - Tempting.
Chapter 27 - Mine.
Chapter 28 - Sickness.
Chapter 29 - Bothers.
Chapter 30 - Unbosom.
Chapter 31 - Again.
Chapter 32 - Official.
Chapter 33 - Miracle.
Chapter 34 - Realisation.
Chapter 35 - Confusion.
Chapter 36 - Minding.
Chapter 37 - Heated.
Chapter 38 - Passionate.
Chapter 39 - Forever.
Chapter 40 - Baby.
Epilogue - Memories.
APPRECIATION✓
MR MEANIE

Chapter 21 - Promise.

5.9K 253 52
Av missk11_

UPDATE🙌

Will updating more later so stay tune!

Happy Reading❤️

Noah's POV:

I parked my car infront of hers as usual and I waited till she came out.

I flee here automatically after work as I have something sort out to.

Even though I have no clue about what happened last night, I still have enough time to recall it back. At least, she could recover something about last night but what if she shy away?

My thoughts were broken when I saw her walking on those lively simple yet casual outfit and her curly flowy hair was on a messy bun that caught me the new beauty in her.

She's beautiful in anything.

Her face brighten in thousand of twinkle as she looked at me. Her cheeks tainting pink as she stare me coyly. She was walking up at me and she stood just infront me.

No confusion. No nervous. No hesitation.

How come none of this vibrating in this beautiful face like usual? Did I make this happen by last night?

Then...why do I need to apologise?

Well, I should. At least, for not remembering anything last night.

"Hey. " she chimed softly as she studied me. Her eyes sparking in something else.

"Bella...I.." I lost my words as her hypnotizing black eyes stared at me with coyness.

"...I.." I tried to continued but all my thoughts cut off when I noticed her lips. Those pink coated lips.

Slowly memories rised in me as I was shamelessly aimed at her lips and I could feel her tensing over my gaze on her lips.

Those lips were on mine last night and I found her standing by my door. We had a conversation and I cornered her while dragging my lips to hers. She loves it as she kissed me back with equal temptation and I felt like a goner there.

Then, I could recall myself falling over her while putting my whole body weight on hers as the alcohol tripped me at last and my tired self didn't help either. She carried me inside as I lead her to bedroom lazily. She put me on bed and I could felt her caressing my hair. I felt so calm and peace as I felt her presence yet I had my best sleep ever.

I just realised why I instanly went to slumber yesterday as per usually, it would get me so late to fall asleep . You know, while thinking that I'm alone forever.

Meanwhile, yesterday one of the calmest sleep I ever had. I just realized it.

So, we didn't do anything last night? Just a kiss and that's it?

"N-Noah. " Bella stuttered out nervously as she looked around a little while cueing me that we are in public. Right then, I just realise that my lips were already leaning for her and her cheeks were so pink by now.

"Not here. " she whispered coyly as she bite her lower lips. She looked at me with admiration and I couldn't but to get lost there.

Forgetting about the surrounding, my mind started to think about why I shouldn't kiss her. She loves it as much as I do too. So, why not?

I was about to process what to do next and then, Cherry jutted in between us while showing her hand in between us.

"Hmmm...so love birds, huh? " Cherry chimed in with a smile yet I could sense that dissatisfaction behind that.

Bella demeanor changed as she found Cherry beside us. Her blushing pink cheeks were pale now as she fumble with her fingers.

"Urmm...hey. " I greeted and Cherry nodded at me while examining me head to toe. No, she didn't just do that.

Myself frown at her checking out on me. I could automatically know that she's mentally undressing me as she looked me with that sly smile and I knew her very well.

I don't know why, but I shifted uncomfortably. I couldn't stand under her gaze and Bella, on the other side seems to be in her own world.

"So...Bella, why don't you invite him with you? You know, for the beach vacation? " Cherry knowingly questioned Bella and she frowned.

"W-What? I told you Cherry...that was your honeymoon, not some vacation to invite people with you. " Bella replied as she explained to Cherry.

"Oh, come on. Vacation or honeymoon, isn't both of them were same. So, why not? " she pushed Bella more as she was wiggling her brows together.

"What's...going on? " I couldn't stand there like a fool, knowing that they are talking about me to join something so I needed to know too.

"Well, Noah. I got invited Bella with me for my honeymoon trip since you know, she never had a trip to beach parties and I just thought that, why not bringing her with some of my close friends for the honeymoon, right? " Cherry explained and my attention went to Bella, who's head was bowed by now.

She refused to look at me as Cherry just exposed some embarrassing thing about her and my eyes were still on her while encouraging myself to say the next word.

"Noah, I know you love beach parties and all...so you can join us too, right? At least, that will make Bella comfortable. " Cherry interjected again as she glance at Bella with a sneaky eyes.

She's upto something and that's very clear. Why she's targeting Bella now?

"Okay, then...if Bella goes, I will go along her. " I replied as my eyes fixed on Bella with a smirk while her eyes looked me with surprise. I heard a cough beside us and followed by a car's honk.

"Oh, he...is here. So, bye....and Bella, I'm looking forward for you okay. " Cherry said as she slowly walked back to his car. His smugging smile was enough to infuriate me.

I should knock him a reality that I was in his place months before and he was just replacing me. He should remember that.

My eyes went to Bella as the car disappeared.

"I'm not going, Noah. " Bella informed softly and I sighed.

"Bella, it's your wish. I just said that I will come along if you are going...so if you don't want to, then I'm not gonna force you. " I confronted and she sighed.

"You...like beach parties? " she questioned slowly as she looked up at me expectingly.

"And, you don't even like beach. " I replied and she blushed instantly. How badly I wanted to make her blush.

"I don't say that...I don't like beach. It's just...." she hesitated to speak and I waited, until her eyes bowed down to continue.

"...I'm kind of...scared to go. " she confessed and I stood there, clueless.

Did she had any kind of terrifying incident on the beach?

"Scared of? Bella before you answer that, let me remind you...as long as I'm there, I won't let anything to scare you. You have my words. " I unknowingly explained the fact that had been lingering in me as soon as she told me about being scared at beach. I don't know the reason but I know that it's a pretty bad idea for her as her creamy skin turned pale.

Her eyes were fixed on me as she looked me with something else in her dark orbs.

In seconds, she engulfed me and I caught up with the same intense that we had familiarize yesterday night yet rapidly my heart warms.

Memorise of last night flashing in fully and clearly. I brought my arms around her while burying my face onto the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet odour.

I need this warmth always but what's this thing between us?

"Thank you, Noah. " she whispered softly as she laid her head gently on my chest while hearing my heartbeat and I literally promised myself to never break this woman again.

I. FREAKING. LOVE. THEM.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

56.4K 2.2K 16
"I love you." I stared at my phone screen not being able to move, my eyes fixated to the screen with disbelief. A few seconds later another text came...
445K 13.5K 34
Iris never had friends, from her childhood the words that she heard was fat,cow, ugly so with these hurtful words and behavior she became an introver...
494K 19.5K 62
MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigger than most of the people she knew but...
230K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...