Long stories

By MOVED-ACC-01

This will be a rusame and Soviet Reich only storybook so fair warning More

Types of stories
Winter sunrise
The meeting room - part 1
Horror Game
WOT
The meeting room- part 2
Surprise!! Aripan and Rusame
Painted Shadows Teaser!!
Cat stuff revised
Painted Shadows 1
Painted Shadows 2
Painted Shadows 3

My sweet storm

171 3 2
By MOVED-ACC-01

It's been a month since me and America had adopted a puppy. We got a husky, he was all white with blue eyes, we named him storm. However, one day America went missing...and storm was acting weird...he acted like he was America, I can tell because he constantly tried drinking cola and as soon as he found a pair of America's glasses he put them on and wouldn't take them off. It also looked like he had trouble walking. I decided to confront our dog. " Storm..? Is there something you want to tell me?" He looks nervous but kept trying to bark a certain way...he must be trying to learn how to talk, he knows how to say my name but not America's. After a minute of storm trying to unnunsiate (excuse spelling) he finally said America's name. I petted him thinking I was crazy but he pulled on my jeans letting a kinder egg fall out of my pocket he yelled and froze in fear. " America?! " he barked yes. I tried to calm down and think of a solution. Storm then jumped up, bit my shirt collar and dragged me down to his height. He booped my nose with his and then there was a bright light. I couldn't see what exactly happened but there stood America with his glasses on... geez I wish I could see his eyes. Another thing I noticed is that he was blushing...I wonder why... I felt like blushing myself, the only thing America said after all of that was, "Ima kill her..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season