Won't Ever Love Again

By Ellalubby21

"One mistake is enough. If it fails, don't ever try it once more. Keep Your heart secured, Keep it locked, an... More

C H A P T E R I
C H A P T E R II
C H A P T E R IV
CHAPTER V

C H A P T E R III

5 0 0
By Ellalubby21

Been working out with different kind of sports alone. I did learned but guess what? INTRAMURAL's over 😂

But what I love the most is Badminton. I've been playing it after school with Gail or with the other students in badminton club.

And there I met Adrian. He's a member of the school's badminton club. He was a year older than me, and badminton's was the reason of delaying his Graduation. He usually go out of town to compette with different schools and he is trully amazing!

* After Class *

"I heard you play badminton after class?" I was surprise when I heard Ron at my back. I slowly turn my head and saw him wearing his White Vneck Shirt and Jersey Short (Remember the one he wore the first time we played?)

"Oh Yeah!" I exclaimed "I mean yes! Been working on it and the results quite great!"

"Really?" Gave me a questioning look.

I know the first time he taught me was awful. I mean , I could not even hit the shuttlecock with that wide racket? Imagine? A total turn off.

I didn't respond. "Oh well, I will see it myself"

Out of words. Yes, if he was like that I was out of words, speechless. He is affecting my entire system. And I am not used to it. I have this reasoning skills and no one can ever make me speechless except Ron.
Maybe because you like him-My thought.

"What do you mean?" I said. I know what he meant , but I dont know why I asked.

"Lets play!" He smirked and raised his rackets (Yes plural since he brought 2).
And I found myself following his path.

(Badminton Court)

"Great that its only you and me here" He suddenly turned in my direction and wink.
Damnit! He's really good at shutting me.

"Yeah! A very good time to play"

As we go along, I am learning his way of playing and I hate because he is making me tired. Run here and there. And he was surprised that I also did that against him. And I won! See? Thats how hardworks worked.

"You're a veterans now!" He laughed.

"Tss, thanks to myself" I said without looking at him. I wiped my sweat and decided to go home. "I will l---"

"Can we have dinner after this?" He suddenly said that stopped my saying I will leave.

"What? Am I hearing it right?"

He nodded. I saw his cheek got red.

"You're asking me out?" I repeat.

"Yes!" He said and picked his stuffs and went out the gym without looking

I smiled as I knew he was shy. I fixed my stuffs with an average pace thinking he might change mind because I haven't said yes. But as I walked and was out from the Gym I saw him outside, standing and waiting?

"Lets Go!" He said when He saw me.

"Yeah Sure!" And we walk together out of the school.

- - - -

HEADLINE: LOVEBIRDS WENT OUT FOR A DATE!

I felt numb when I read the school's newspaper headline. And the Picture was me and Ron. Twas when we both got outside together for the unplanned dinner. I fckn dont know what to do. I can't think really well.

"Oh Em Gee" I heard Gail. She came really fast and sat in front of me. "Have you read it? Oh My! I didnt expect you two look really good!" She really was sweet. How fortunate I was having a bestfriend like her.

"And why I can feel you are happy?" I raised my brow that made her smile gone.

"Ofcourse! You two look together and I'm happy that Aside from me, Ron also is there for you" She got serious.

Im confused! What is she talking. Is she leaving? "Wait!" I raised my hand. "What are you saying? Are you planning to transfer school again? Are you going to leave me again?" I somewhat felt hysterical. So thats it! Gail was really good at this.

"Shut up Zy! What I meant was you are now having friends aside from Me, Adrian and?" She's thinking. She seemed to always forgot Mikel's name.

"Mikel Gail" I told her.

"Yeah! That Bastard!" And her expression change. I dont know whats going on between them. But I know they will became really friends in the Far Future.

Gail got a point for the first time. But the news was not the same as what they were thinking. Its about something like Relationship thingy! I am planning to run for President in the School Org and this is ruining my image.

I need to do something. I need to clean my name. I need to talk to Ron!

* Lunch Break *

I haven't seen Ron for the past 4 classes. We have 3 classes this afternoon and I cant see him in the cafeteria where he always stays and eat.

As I walked in, as usual Alone. I can see some students from higher grades and lower grades staring at me because maybe of the news. I tried to ignore them and walk through. Had my lunch and left.

I entered the classroom waiting for the first afternoon class when I heard Ellie (One of Ron's friend and playmate) announcement.

"Hey Guys! Listen Up!" He called our attention. "For those groupmate of Ron for later's role playing, he cant make it today! He's badly sick guys"

How can he be sick? Yesterday wasnt raining after the dinner he left very fine. What happened to him? - my thought. Before I noticed, everyone's looking at me.

I raised a brow and asked them "Why are you guys staring at me?" No one answered and continue the stares. I stand up from my seat with my arms crossed "We... I mean I didnt do anything last night He left just fine!"

Ellie burst in laughters. "Hey! You're too defensive." continue the laughs.
And everyone laugh with him.

Questioning stares are gone and embarrasment stay with me on that room. How dare them laugh at me like that when I just tried to say that 'he left just fine' Im only telling the truth. The hell I care.

I was about to leave the room  when I saw a piece of sticky note on the floor.
I picked it and my heart beat fast as I read the note in there.

- Meet me in the cafeteria , on the 10th table near the right window. Ill be there by 3pm.

P.S I won't be late , I promise.

*SA (Secrer Admirer)

I immediately checked my watch and its 2:55 pm without hesitation I quickly run to the cafeteria.
I don't know whats happening but I have this feeling of excitement that finally I will meet my "secret admirer". Its too flirty but this "SA" makes my heart pound and beat beyond normal.

Im one step close to the entrance door of the cafeteria and I can feel my phone keeps on vibrating. I dont have any plans on answering whoever is calling me because my attention is meeting him (SA) today.
'this is it Zyra. You'll finally see him' My thought was bothered by my phine that keeps on vibrating but I'm really determined not to answer it.

I walked in and found the 10th table near the right window. Someone is there, sitting and looking outside the window. And he seems to be waiting for someone.  And thats me.
I feel so nervous can't even make a single step. I don't know what to do and I don't know what to say.
Still staring at the man on the 10th table.

I never notice someone bumped me from my back.

"Im sorry" I heard him say. And he continue to walk in

"Hey Bro" I heard someone shouted.

My heart beat rises as the man slowly turned his head in my direction. The man that bumped me called him and now Im going to see his face from afar.

"Hi" He smiled to me when he saw me standing still.

I , took steps out from the cafeteria. I don't know what to feel. My heart beats really fast. It's him.
My secret admirer is him...

ADRIAN is his name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3.6K 31
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
282K 32.4K 18
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.4M 97.4K 70
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
300K 10K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...