Our Last Summer

By sansrivalcrown

Donna in Mamma Mia had three summer romances that changed her life forever because she had Sophie. In real l... More

Introduction
OLS - I
OLS - II
OLS - III
OLS - IV
OLS - V
OLS - VI
OLS - VII
OLS - VIII
OLS - IX
OLS - XI
OLS - XII
OLS - XIII
OLS - XIV
OLS - XV
OLS - XVI
OLS - XVII
OLS - XVIII
OLS - XIX
OLS - XX
OLS - XXI
OLS - XXII
OLS - XXIII
OLS - XXIV
OLS - XXV
OLS - XXVI
OLS - XXVII
OLS - XXVIII
OLS - XXIX
OLS - XXX
OLS - XXXI
OLS - XXXII
OLS - XXXIII

OLS - X

1.2K 38 27
By sansrivalcrown

The next days for Meryl and Pierce became the days of buying things for the new house after the dinner with Meryl's daughters. Pierce suggested to that Meryl should be involved in organizing their new place and luckily, she agreed. Pierce wanted Meryl to be distracted from the stress she's going through. He knows that when the house is ready to live in, it will all come back to her but temporarily, he needs to try his best to divert her attention.

"Daddy!"Pierce heard a voice shout and he immediately stood up from where he is sitting in which is the living room sofa.

"Yes, darling?"Pierce asked the moment he reached his little girl's room.

"This box for my toys is not working daddy."Nicky answered in frustration. Pierce checked the box that Meryl provided and it doesn't have any damage.

"I think the box is perfect, sweetie, it is not ripped or anything."Pierce answered and Nicky looked at him with a confused look.

"But when I put my toys in there and then I'll carry the box, my toys are falling from the bottom."Nicky whined and that made Pierce chortle.

"It's because the bottom of the box is not properly closed, darling."Pierce uttered and Nicky frowned.

"Don't give me that look Mary Dominique Brosnan. Daddy just needs to close the bottom of the box properly and then, you can put your toys in here already."Pierce said and Nicky nodded.

"Thank you daddy."Nicky said softly as Pierce start to assemble Nicky's box for her toys and he smiled at her.

"Always welcome, sweetheart."Pierce replied and Nicky just watched her father silently.

"Daddy, is mommy coming home tonight?"Nicky asked her father all of a sudden.

"No, she's still taping."Pierce answered as he finish doing Nicky's box.

"When is she coming home?"Nicky asked and Pierce looked at her.

"The day after tomorrow."Pierce answered and it saddened Nicky. These are the times that she hates so much. Her mom leaving for so long for a project.

"Come here to daddy, Nicky."Pierce said softly and Nicky ran to him. She hugged her father tight and Pierce kissed her crown.

"Mommy is working okay?Daddy's here, don't be sad, love. Mommy will be home soonest and mommy will call later, let's wait for it."Pierce whispered and Nicky nodded.

"For the meantime, pack your toys in the box. I'll be in the living room."Pierce said and Nicky pulled back from the hug.

"Can we eat outside after this daddy?"Nicky suggested with a wide smile and Pierce nodded.

"Of course."Pierce answered and Nicky kissed his cheek.

Meryl and Pierce is not yet out to the public but they have been photographed with Nicky. Not as a family but when Pierce's out with Nicky or vice versa. The couple always make Nicky wear hats for her face not to be seen or when Nicky's out with Pierce, he always carry Nicky so that Nicky can hide her face; but even though they try their best to hide Nicky to the public's eyes, many can still recognize Nicky's long, blond locks that's why news about Nicky being Pierce and Meryl's daughter are still shown on either the papers or the television news. They just ignored all the news about Nicky for they have a plan to reveal their daughter at the Mamma Mia premiere. As per Pierce and Meryl's relationship, paparazzi have caught them together but many still think that they are just working and that's a good thing to Meryl and Pierce because she chose him as her date at the 2018 Academy Awards. It is a risk since it is a huge night but the couple thinks that it is the perfect place for them to be out publicly.

"Daddy!"Pierce heard Nicky yell again.

"Yes?"Pierce asked as he stand up from his seat.

"I can't carry the box, it is heavy."Nicky said as she walk out her room to see her father.

"Daddy will carry it sweetie but for the meantime, wanna go out now?"Pierce asked and Nicky nodded.

"Alright, change your clothes. I'll be waiting."Pierce said softly and Nicky obeyed.

The father and daughter went to a restaurant for dinner and of course, on the way there, paparazzis are everywhere.

"Daddy, you should put your phone on the table so that when mommy calls, we can answer it immediately."Nicky said in the middle of their dinner and Pierce softly chuckled.

"Okay sweetie."Pierce replied as he fish his phone from his pocket and placing it on the table.

"Who's on your phone dad?"Nicky said with forehead creased while staring at her dad's lockscreen.

"It's you and mommy when we were in Croatia."Pierce answered.

"But I can't see my face. It's black."Nicky said and Pierce chortled.

"It is called silhouette. It is like a shadow."Pierce explained and Nicky nodded.

"Daddy, you told me we are going to California tomorrow."Nicky uttered and Pierce nodded.

"Yes."Pierce said.

"Can you help me pack my bags later?"Nicky asked with her pleading voice and her father smiled.

"Of course, I'll help you."Pierce said and Nicky widely smiled and Pierce felt like he is looking at a mirror.

Pierce just stared at Nicky eat her dessert and he really is lucky with Meryl. Until now, he is still astounded on how Meryl raised this brilliant kid all by herself. He can't imagine all the sacrifices she had to make especially when Nicky was still a baby. Well, Nicky is still their baby but it is not easy raising a child all alone and be a full-time actor. Pierce will be with Nicky for a couple of days because of her work commitments and he already realized how hard it is working, with a child and you are alone however, he can't complain because Meryl have done it for nine years so why can't he?

"Daddy, can I tell you something?"Nicky asked all of a sudden.

"Of course."Pierce answered.

"It is a little wierd when people are suddenly calling me Nicky Brosnan."Nicky uttered and Pierce's eyebrow's furrowed.

"So you don't like your new last name?"Pierce asked.

"I like it daddy because it is your last name but for years, I am used to people calling me Mary Dominique Streep or Nicky Streep."Nicky explained and Pierce softly chuckled.

"You'll get used to it Mary Dominique Brosnan. Eventually, you will be used to it."Pierce said and Nicky drank her water.

"When are you going to marry mommy?"Nicky suddenly asked and Pierce was speechless for a while.

"I'm still planning on how to ask mommy but just wait for it. Soon enough, mommy will be a Brosnan like the two of us."Pierce answered and he winked at Nicky.

"Can I be the flower girl at your wedding?"Nicky asked with enthusiasm and Pierce nodded.

"Of course, you can be."Pierce answered.

"Daddy, I'm full."Nicky said and Pierce gestured for their bill.

"Let's go home and we'll pack your things for tomorrow."Pierce said and Nicky nodded as she grab her father's phone.

Pierce is signing their bill when he suddenly heard Nicky talk.

"Hi mommy!"Nicky greeted and Pierce looked at her.

"Hey baby, I was just about to call you and daddy."Meryl said from the other line. She is tired from work but hearing Nicky's voice brought back all her energy.

"I miss you mommy."Nicky said softly.

"I miss you more baby."Meryl replied.

"When are you coming home?"Nicky asked and Pierce is just looking at Nicky while listening to what she is saying to Meryl.

"About that,"Meryl started and Nicky looked at her father with worry in her eyes.

"Mommy will be extending her stay here because we needed to shoot more scenes and we are running out of time."Meryl explaimed softly to Nicky because she knows that her daughter doesn't really like the idea of her being an actress full-time and leaving her.

"I thought you are coming home the day after tomorrow?"Nicky asked almost a whisper and it is breaking Meryl's heart.

"That's what I thought too baby. I'm really sorry."Meryl answered and Nicky didn't say anything. She gave the phone to her father instead.

"Hey babe."Pierce greeted Meryl.

"Hi babe."Meryl replied with a hint of dismay in her voice.

"I think I already know what you and Nicky talked about."Pierce said and he heard Meryl heave a deep sigh from the other line.

"I feel guilty. She is so disappointed that I'll be away longer because of my work."Meryl uttered and Pierce looked at Nicky who is currently looking at her hands while she is fidgeting her thumbs.

"I'll make her understand okay?What I want you to do is finish your work and before you know it, you are home with us."Pierce said softly and that made Meryl smile.

"Yeah. I miss you both."Meryl whispered.

"We miss you too so much babe."Pierce replied.

"Kiss Nicky for me okay?I'll be home in a week."Meryl said and Pierce nodded even if Meryl can't see.

"I will. I love you Mary Louise."Pierce said and Meryl softly chuckled.

"I love you, too Pierce Brendan."Meryl replied and she ended the call. Meryl is still guilty but she knows that Pierce is right. She just need to work and she'll be home with her daughter and her boyfriend and she realized that if she worry and whine more, her work will be longer so now, she needs to be focused on finishing her job.

Pierce and Nicky went back to the apartment and as promised, Pierce helped Nicky pack her luggage for California.

"Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight?"Nicky asked and Pierce can still hear the hint of sadness in Nicky's voice.

"Of course sweetie. When we're done here, get ready for bed 'kay?"Pierce said and Nicky weakly nodded.

Pierce and Nicky is already in bed and Nicky is on top of her father who's brushing her hair.

"Why does mommy need to be away for a long time?"Nicky asked all of a sudden.

"I'll tell you this Nicky. Mommy and daddy's work as actors is making films or shows that people can relate to. For example, Mamma Mia. Mamma Mia is about Sophie who is still finding herself but decided to settle on the island and marry at a young age. That happens a lot in real life, when you are young, you always think that what you have is enough but then there is something bigger out there. In our work, we wanted to make people laugh, smile, cry, and make them forget the bad things that are happening around them. We sacrifice lots of things just to create one film just like leaving our family but remember this, mommy is away because she loves you. She is away because everything that she do is for your own good. It is her job to make people happy and at the same time earn for your future. If mommy will not work, how is she going to afford taking you to school or even buying you a food?Mommy feels bad because you are sad but she needed to do it for you and mommy loves you very much."Pierce explained to Nicky slowly and Nicky got her father's point.

"What if you and mommy are both working?What will happen to me?"Nicky asked and Pierce looked down to her.

"If mommy's busier, daddy will take you to the set or if mommy can take you, then she will take you. Mommy and I will figure everything out, sweetheart."Pierce answered and Nicky yawned that made Pierce chortle.

"Good night, angel."Pierce whispered and he kissed Nicky's forehead.

"Good night daddy."Nicky replied almost a whisper and she drifted off to sleep. Pierce just stared at the ceiling for he can't sleep when he suddenly heard his phone beep. He grabbed it from the nightstand and it is a text from Meryl.

Meryl Streep: Still up?I can't sleep.

Pierce chuckled seeing his girlfriend's text but instead of replying, he called her and she answered immediately.

"Hello?Did I disturb you?"Meryl asked immediately.

"No, I can't sleep too."Pierce answered and Meryl smiled.

"I'm all alone here in bed and I am missing you so much."Meryl uttered.

"You want me to go there so that you'll not be alone in bed?"Pierce asked playfully and Meryl rolled her eyeballs as if Pierce can see.

"Don't you tempt me mr. Brosnan, I am missing you more."Meryl said and Pierce chortled.

"I'm serious. Nicky and I can fly there after our two-day stay in Malibu."Pierce said and Meryl is in awe.

"Can you do that?I mean, you and Nicky will just get tired of all the travelling especially Nicky because you'll be travelling to Malibu tomorrow then after Malibu, you'll be flying here to DC then after here, back to New York. That is tiring for both of you."Meryl said softly and her concern made Pierce smile.

"Or if you want, I can cancel my meetings in Malibu. DC is just an hour away from New York by plane."Pierce said and Meryl's eyes went round.

"Pierce, are you crazy?No! You can't cancel your meetings just for me. It is just an hour away but please, don't you dare cancel your meetings or I'll rip your throat in half."Meryl said sternly and that made Pierce laugh.

"Ooh feisty, I like that personality for my future wife."Pierce teased and it made Meryl blush. Damn you, Pierce Brosnan. Meryl thought to herself.

"By the way, have I informed you that I am not alone in bed tonight?"Pierce asked and Meryl's forehead creased.

"Who the fuck is in MY bed with MY boyfriend?"Meryl asked and it made Pierce laugh again.

"She is sleeping tightly on my chest."Pierce replied, teasing Meryl more.

"Fine. Fuck her all you want, after I'm done here, I'll shut you out of our life again."Meryl said already trembling and Pierce laughed harder.

"Merl, don't be gross. I'm not going to fuck our daughter, the only woman that I love to fuck is you."Pierce said still laughing and that made Meryl frown.

"Fuck you, Pierce Brosnan. I hate you."Meryl said and Pierce's tummy is already aching because of laughing so hard.

"I love you more."Pierce said and he suddenly heard Meryl yawn.

"Seriously babe, are you really going to fly here?"Meryl asked almost a whisper and with that, Pierce know that she is already sleepy.

"Babe, can I call with facetime?I wanna see you."Pierce said instead of answering her question.

The couple are now on facetime and Meryl's phone is supported by a pillow since Meryl is already in bed and she is already sleepy.

"Hey, beautiful."Pierce whispered and Meryl smiled.

"Answer my question now."Meryl said and Pierce nodded.

"We are going to fly there."Pierce said and Meryl just nodded as she close her eyes. Meryl didn't talk anymore for she is already tired but Pierce didn't want to end their call. He was just silently watching Meryl sleep.

"How beautiful you are."Pierce whispered and after a minute or two, he ended the call. He drifted off to sleep with Nicky in his arms and Meryl in his thoughts.

>>
Nicky and Pierce are already in Pierce's house in Malibu and Nicky loves the place. Their backyard is the beach and she love her father's paintings.

"Are you gonna take me to your meeting, dad?"Nicky asked from the kitchen as she grab a small bag of m&m's.

"Yes, sweetie. We'll leave in an hour so you better rest before you get ready."Pierce answered who's in the living room, organizing the messy stuff that he knows Paris and Dylan left.

"Dad, you home?"A voice yelled and Pierce looked up. It is Dylan walking in.

"Hey, bud."Pierce greeted and he hugged him.

"You alone?"Dylan asked and Pierce shook his head.

"Uhmm about that,"Pierce started and he gestured for them to sit down.

"You remember my thing with Meryl Streep many many years ago?"Pierce asked and Dylan nodded.

"Yeah, you had an affair."Dylan answered and Pierce shook his head.

"It wasn't a 'cheating affair' because we were already divorced at that time but yes, we had a relationship."Pierce uttered.

"What's with her now?"Dylan asked and Pierce heaved a deep sigh.

"I just found out that I had a daughter with her."Pierce said softly and Dylan's eyes went round.

"How?What happened with you two anyways?I don't understand."Dylan said with the whole 'what the fuck is happening?' facial expression.

Pierce explained everything from nine years ago 'til present and Dylan eventually understood. He understood where his dad is coming from. Finally, his parents' divorce is already clear in his mind because for years, they have been ignoring the topic of divorce but because of Nicky arriving in their life, they needed to know what happened nine years ago.

"Dyl, I know you are already old enough to understand everything. Even Paris, I know he'll understand."Pierce said and Dylan nodded.

"Of course dad, we know you've gone through a lot and whatever makes you happy, we'll support you."Dylan uttered and Pierce smiled.

"Thank you."Pierce said softly and Nicky walked in the living room still with m&m's.

"Darling, come to daddy."Pierce said and Nicky ran to Pierce. He let her sit on his lap and Nicky looked at Dylan before looking at Pierce.

"Daddy, who is he?"Nicky whispered and that made Pierce chortle.

"He is your brother, Dylan."Pierce answered and Nicky looked at Dylan.

"Hi, I'm Nicky."Nicky greeted shyly and Dylan softly chuckled.

"Hello, Nicky. You are beautiful."Dylan uttered and Nicky widely smiled.

"Thank you. My mommy always tell me that I look like daddy that's why I am beautiful."Nicky said and Pierce kissed the side of her head.

"Oh yeah, you look like dad."Dylan said and Nicky suddenly offered him m&m's but he declined.

"Dad, I'll be in my room. I wanna sleep."Dylan said all of a sudden and Pierce nodded.

"Nicky and I will leave in a few minutes, we'll be back by dinner time."Pierce said.

"Paris will be here at dinner."Dylan uttered and Pierce smiled.

"That's great then, we can all have dinner together."Pierce said Dylan just nodded before heading to his room.

Their two-day trip in Malibu have been fun to Nicky especially when she started bonding more with Dylan and Paris. They loved her so much and they even started teaching her how to surf. It made Pierce feel good because them meeting Nicky went well and he can't wait 'til they meet Meryl.

"Daddy, when am I going to see them again?"Nicky asked her father who's reading the newspaper.

"When mommy's not busy anymore okay?We'll go back to Malibu and be with them."Pierce answered and Nicky just nodded.

The two are on the plane to Washington DC where Meryl is and Nicky doesn't have a clue. Pierce already booked a hotel for the three of them and he already got Meryl's schedule in DC so that he knows when to plan a great dinner for them. Meryl already moved to the hotel room that Pierce booked for less suspicions and Meryl prepared a dinner for the two. Yes, she is exhausted from work and Pierce and Nicky will arrive super late but still, she wanted to make it up to them from the days she is gone. She waited for the two and after an hour, still no signs of them. She is getting worried because Pierce haven't texted her yet on what's going on with him and Nicky. Meryl waited for another hour and she already fell asleep on the table, sitting, with her arms as her pillow. Pierce arrived at their hotel with asleep Nicky in his arms. They arrived late at their hotel because Nicky wanted to eat at Wendy's and they're stuck at traffic after their dinner. Pierce gently laid Nicky on her bed and he headed to his and Meryl's bed. He found the bed empty so he searched the hotel and found Meryl sleeping at the dining table with food in front of her. He went near her and he started rubbing her back gently.

"Merl, babe."Pierce whispered and that made Meryl stir. She slowly opened her eyes and she saw Pierce.

"Oh hey."Meryl greeted as she wear her glasses.

"I'm sorry."Pierce said softly and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Are you uhmm hungry?I cooked."Meryl said sleepily but still with a smile and Pierce shook his head.

"We'll just eat it for tomorrow then."Meryl said and she weakly smiled.

"How's your flight?"Meryl asked while she's keeping all the food she cooked.

"Tiring but it's fine. Look Merl, I'm really sorry we arrived late. My phone died and Nicky wanted to eat at Wendy's and we got stuck at traffic."Pierce explained and she looked at him.

"It's fine, Nicky craves for fast food every now and then."Meryl uttered. Pierce went near her and he hugged her tight from behind.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."Pierce whispered and Meryl rested her head on his chest. Pierce sniffed her hair and he truly missed her scent.

"Pierce, I'm sleepy."Meryl uttered a few moments and she spun around to see him still his arms around her waist.

"Hmmm?"Pierce hummed and he started kissing her neck.

"I'm sleepy."Meryl whispered and she tilted her head for more access.

"Go to bed, I'll follow."Pierce whispered on her ear and he bit her earlobe.

"I'll be waiting mr. Brosnan."Meryl whispered seductively and she left. Pierce took a shower immediately and after her warm shower, he found Meryl already under their thick sheets. He crawled under the comforter and grabbed Meryl's thighs. Meryl gasped and she peeked under the sheets.

"Pierce!"Meryl whisper-shouted and Pierce started kissing her inner thigh. When Pierce reached 'her', he moved her panties to the side and he immediately licked Meryl's wet folds.

"Ohhh my goodnesss, P-Pierce."Meryl uttered with heavy breathing as she grabbed Pierce's hair. Pierce put his hands on her thighs as he spread her legs wider and he is making her go crazy by sucking her clitoris. He feels hot under the sheets but that didn't stop him from eating Meryl. Pierce then inserted a finger inside of her while sucking her clit hard and that made her grip his hair tighter.

"Shittttt Pierce, God!"Meryl moaned and Pierce started thrusting his finger in a slow pace before adding another one. He twisted and curled his fingers inside of her while playing with her clit and Meryl is screaming in pleasure. She gripped the sheets tight and she suddenly felt that Pierce hit a spot inside her.

"Pierce fucking shittttt ohhhh God help me ohhhhh!!"Meryl screamed and Pierce can feel her walls tightening around his fingers. He fastened his pace and Meryl came just after a few thrusts. Pierce slowly pulled his fingers inside of her and he put it in his mouth.

"Hmmm, tastes better than my dinner earlier."Pierce said as he reveal himself from the sheets, exposing his head. Pierce looked at Meryl and she is still panting.

"It's hot isn't it?"Pierce asked teasing her and he slowly took her nigt gown off.

"Oh yeah, it's hot."Meryl answered and Pierce's eyes went round when he felt Meryl's hand rubbing his crotch. She gently pushed him and she positioned herself in between his legs.

"Merl, baby, you don't have to do th-- ohh my God Meryl!"Pierce exclaimed as Meryl started doing circles on the head of Pierce's dick with her tongue. She grabbed his dick with her hand and started moving it up and down while licking its head.

"Oh baby, please don't tease me."Pierce said as he grab a handful of Meryl's hair that is blocking her face. Pierce groaned at the sensation that Meryl is giving him and he feels like he is in paradise. He closed his eyes feeling every moment. When Meryl wrapped her mouth around his cock, it made Pierce groan louder.

"Meryl, baby, shit...Hhmmmm..."Pierce groaned and Meryl started bobbing her head. She started in slow pace but eventually, it became faster. Pierce came after a few thrust in her mouth and Meryl swallowed his cum. She crawled on top of him and he started kissing her passionately. She responded to his kisses and Pierce started roaming her back with his hands.

"I love you."Pierce uttered in between their kisses.

"I love you, too."Meryl replied and Pierce slowly switched their places. He is now on top and Meryl is below him.

"Put the comforter on, Nicky might wake up and walk in here."Meryl whispered and Pierce obliged.

Pierce started kissing her neck down to her shoulders and her collarbone. Meryl encircled her legs around his waist and she can feel Pierce's hardness on her core. He reached her breast and he started sucking it hungrily. As he suck her breast, he slowly positioned his manhood at her entrance. He pushed it gently and Meryl buried her nails on his shoulder. Pierce started moving slowly and the sound of their moans as they both feel the intense pleasure is filling their room. Movements became faster, two bodies are in sync, they feel more heat in their system and they wish that the feeling won't stop. As Pierce exerted force in his last, deep thrust, they both came, they both reached heaven. Both are panting but it is alright, Pierce kissed her forehead and she replied a sweet smile.

"I still have work tomorrow."Meryl whispered and they both softly giggled.

"It's cardio babe, you need it for work."Pierce replied and he lied beside her. She turned her back on him and he hugged him from behind.

"How's Malibu?"Meryl asked and she interwined her hand with his.

"It was good, Nicky bonded well with Dylan and Paris, they love her and they can't wait to be with her again."Pierce answered.

"Do they know about us already?"Meryl asked again and Pierce kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah, and they can't wait to meet you. I told them that you still have work commitments that's why you can't be with us."Pierce replied and Meryl faced him.

"You are gorgeous."Pierce whispered and she smiled. His favorite smile.

"I'm in love with you."Pierce said softly and their foreheads met.

"I wanna marry you Mary Louise and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."Pierce uttered and Meryl put a hand on his nape.

"Marry me."Meryl whispered and she closed her eyes.

"I will when the whole world is not against us anymore."Pierce replied and Meryl gently nodded.

"I promise you that I will marry you in front of the people we love and I will love you 'til my very last breath."Pierce said softly and Meryl's heart is full. She is full with Pierce's love and support and she have faith that eventually, Mamie and Grace will be okay with them together. As long as she have Pierce, everything will be alright. She is sure of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boring chapter and I'm sorry for the crappy bed scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 734 30
"This might be the most suitable story for a third movie!" - We're back at the Hotel Bella Donna! Sophie is preparing the New Year party to which the...
37.6K 1.1K 17
Hannah Preciado is constantly tormented by her brother's Friend, Mike. What happens when she has to spend a whole summer with him, will she cope?
19.8K 965 34
Two different people. Entering a world of chaos. Discovering unlike worlds. Diving into deep waters.
564K 11.3K 25
ARIANA|COMPLETED ❝ARIANA SHERIDAN, DAUGHTER OF DONNA AND SISTER OF SOPHIE, FINDS HERSELF IN A TRICKY SITUATION WHEN HER SISTER INVITES 3 MEN, CLAIMIN...