Mr. Submissive | Taekook | CO...

By jeonadorbz

Where a student controls a teacher like a slut and the teacher loves to be controlled "hey Mr submissive" "do... More

Introduction/characters
Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4 (M)
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Not An Update
Pt. 8
Pt. 9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11 (M)
Pt. 12
Pt. 13 (M)
Pt. 14
Pt. 15
Pt. 16
Pt. 17
Pt. 18
Pt. 19
Pt. 20
Pt. 21
Pt. 22
Pt. 23 (M)
Pt. 24
Pt. 25 END

Pt. 5

42.2K 1.2K 556
By jeonadorbz

Author POV

"fuck!"

They both cursed as jimin looked at them with wide eyes. Jimin looked at tae who is a mess. Dishevelled hair, hickey on his neck, dishevelled clothes, and swollen lips.

They looked around like nothing happened and jimin fake coffed to get their attention.

"hello?! What did I see just now?!" jimin exclaimed as jungkook rolled his eyes.

"we didn't do anything chim, we just cleaned stuff in the janitors closet"

"you can't fool me jeon jungkook! I heard everything inside!" jimin deadpan as jungkook rolled his eyes again and wrapped an arm around tae.

"so what? We just have sex" jungkook raised an eyebrow as jimin sighed in annoyance.

"it's illegal to date a teacher! You'll get arrested!"

"so? Our age is 4 years apart what's the problem with that?"

"you're illegally dating your teacher!"

"I'm not!" while jungkook and jimin are having a fight, tae just watched them as he started to get annoyed from the fight.

"will you guys stop! Especially you jeon!" tae said as he got out of jungkook's hold.

"what did I do?! I'm trying to save your ass here! This midget kept saying its illegal!" jungkook pointed at jimin.

"hey!"

"it is illegal to date a teacher jeon, stop saying that is legal" tae said while jimin laughed as jungkook glared at jimin.

"see I told you!"

"whatever you're just jealous that you don't have your sugar daddy yet" jungkook teased as jimin glared at him.

"I swear jeon if you went to jail i-"

"there you are tae! I'm looking everywhere for you" the voice said, cutting jimin, as they all turned to that voice.

"yoongi! I'm glad you came" tae said as yoongi went closer to them.

Jimin on the other hand saw a beauty in his eyes, his heart beating so fast and butterflies in his stomach. He basically saw heaven.

"I can't find you any- woah what happened?" yoongi asked as he looked at tae's look, a mess.

"it's a long story" tae glared at jungkook as jungkook smiled and bowed to yoongi.

"hi I'm jeon jungkook" jungkook smiled as yoongi just nodded, lazy to Greet him.

"yeah yeah so tae the teachers have a meeting right now and you're the only one who's gone" yoongi said and tae nodded.

Yoongi looked back and saw a cute student thats so smol, basically yoongi almost melted at how cute he is but he kept a straight look.

"hey kid" yoongi greeted while jimin finally realised he's staring too long.

"o-oh H-hi" jimin bowed and yoongi chuckled.

"no need to be so formal, I'm Mr min you can call me yoongi or suga" yoongi smiled as jimin blushed.

"y-yes y-yoongi" jimin said, yoongi smiled and ruffled jimin hair and left, leaving a flushed jimin.

On the other hand, jungkook and tae saw what happened just chuckled.

"so I have to go I have meeting" tae said about to walk away but jungkook quickly grabbed his wrists.

"I need my goodbye kiss first" jungkook closed his eyes and started to lean to tae.

Tae placed a finger on jungkook's lips as jungkook opened his eyes again.

Taehyung chuckled "you want a kiss? Then you have to earn it" tae winked and walked away quickly leaving a surprised jungkook.

"you'll have the punishment again Kim!" jungkook shouted and noticed jimin who is still flustered.

Jungkook chuckled as he walked past jimin after saying "illegal he says" jungkook teased and ranned.

Jimin got annoyed and chased after jungkook.

"get over here jeon!"

_____

After that they have class again and unfortunately jungkook didn't get to see tae one last time because tae has a meeting again.

Jungkook sighed cause he can't wait for tae because he has a part time job at 6 and the time already is 5 o'clock so he have to go.

He saw jimin on the front as he went to him.

"jungkook! Wanna hang out?"

"can't, I have a shift"

"again?" jimin asked and jungkook nodded.

Jimin sighed "fine but I want my donuts tomorrow!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "fine"

Jungkook then noticed jimin is waiting for someone, not jin since he already went home. It could be anyone else.

"who are you waiting for?"

"none of your business" jimin said and jungkook saw jimin's ears turned red.

"you're waiting for him aren't you?" jungkook wiggled his eyesbrows as jimin playfully punched jungkook on the arm.

"just go already!" jimin pushed jungkook away as jungkook chuckled.

"fine, tell tae I already left"

"yeah yeah whatever" jimin said and jungkook left.

While jungkook was walking out to gate he saw a girl approaching him.

'oh no'  jungkook thought.

When the girl finally got close to him, jungkook rolled his eyes cause the girl is Lee jieun cause that girl has a major crush on jungkook and the girl won't stop until jungkook is hers.

And jungkook has a way to ignore girls 101. He's an expert, watch and learn.

"hi oppa~let's have-"

"no!" jungkook ranned away as fast as he could leaving jieun surprised.

_________

Hi sorry for the late update again!
Many things happened and I mean alot.

Anyways....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOONIE AND YEONJUNNIE!!!

I'M SO HAPPY FOR MY TWO BABIES, NO WAIT JOONIE MY DAD AND YEONJUN MY SON 😍

I HOPE YOU DAN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

anyways see you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 1K 14
Top-Tae Bottom-Kook
51.2K 2.8K 37
"tae I'm your wife" "no you're not I hate you and will never accept you as my wife"
167K 7.8K 35
━It's hard to be a kindergarten teacher but not until he met Jeon Jungkook. Taekook au : -top Jungkook -bottom Taehyung
1.8M 66.3K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...