I SEE YOU

By Tomipaddy

What could go wrong when Andreea choses dare and she has to kiss one of the prettiest girls in school? But th... More

The summer party
The family
3
Bruises
I see you
Part of me
That summer day
Field trip
Truth or Dare
Dizzy
Right here
The morning
Home
School days
First
Cold
Do it yourself
A helping hand
Math homework
Magnetic force
Unresponsive
Road trip
Road trip 2

Fight

1.7K 45 0
By Tomipaddy

Andreea's pov.

After I check for the 5th time that Mia's fever is gone I get my stuff in the backpack.

"Text me when you get safely back" she says leaning against the door frame. The light hits her enough so her soft features can glow. Sometimes is hard for me to understand how someone so hot can be together with me.

"Yeah sure, are you really ok?" And I touch her forehead just to be sure. Mia holds my wrist
"Yes nanny, now go or your parents might think that you are in danger" and when I get out she smacks my ass hard. I gasp and she has the audacity to giggle and bite her lip.

"See you tomorrow" and I get closer to her. I could kiss her but as I motion to lean into it, I hit her ass. She pouts at me but smiles when I kiss her lips.

"Ok now go!" And pushes me away from the door.

————————————————————————

When I get back home mom is already putting the dinner. She looks at me a little annoyed

"Where have you been?" And she arches her brow.

I take a bread stick and bite it.

"To a friend"

"What friend?"

"A girl...friend" and she looks at me to give her more information.

"I made a new friend this summer, her name is Mia" and right then Anastasia comes in the kitchen

"Mia is so pretty" and I smile at that.

"Oh really honey?" And mom takes Anastasia in her lap.

"Yes she was to our tea party" she says and mom now looks at me surprised

"Now that's a first" and I shrug.

"Ok now Ana baby go call for your siblings to come to the kitchen" and Anastasia jumps and runs shouting to Annais.

"Ok mom stop looking at me like that, Mia is a new girl that I'm friends with and after a party we were hungry and there were no places open to eat" and she smirks at me.

"Indeed, so you just came up with the idea to invite a pretty girl to your house just to eat?"

And I nod.

"Ok kiddo, I believe you, maybe now you could make new friends instead of just going out with your gang"

"But you like them" and she nods.

"Yes,but you need more friends, you antisocial, what happened to that blond girl?" And I roll my eyes.

"She got dumb so we had to sacrifice her to satan" and then the rest of the family comes and we start to eat.

————————————————————————

I call Mike "you up?" And he scoffs "bitch it's only 2 am" And I laugh.

"So is your brother's home free this weekend?" And he hums.

"Yes, we can go fuck there and do whatever we want" and I smile at that.

"Who are we inviting?"

"Well I can guess that you want your girlfriend there" and I blush at that. Still not used to someone else referring to Mia as my girlfriend.

"If you want to" and Mike starts to laughs

"Yeah sure, only if I want, bitch you've been drooling everyday at school"

"I did not you mongrel" and I can see him rolling his eyes.

"Ok so Mia is on the list, but she cannot be there alone, they would think that something might be up and I'm sick of the others saying that she might like me" and I nod.

"We need to invite satan" and he signs

"You cannot have ying without yang" and then he gives me the details for what to buy for the weekend. Most of it is alcohol and cigarettes.

————————————————————————
The next morning at school I see Mia talking to that annoying boy Jake or Jace or something. She laughs at what he said and then he goes to trap Mia between his arms.

A girl passes them but then falls down and when in falling pushes into Jace but he looses balance and then his hand touches Mia's chest. That's when I react and go to take his hand and shove it right in his ass.

But Lily is closer and she smacks Jace's cheek.
Mia takes the blonde girl and tries to keep her calm. The boy looks at Mia and apologises.

"It was a mistake" he says but I can see his eyes have a glint of mischief. Good thing Lily was around or else I would have beaten the hell out of him. When I pass him I push my shoulder into him and he bumps his nose into the wall.

He turns at me angry, but I smile

"Sorry it was a mistake" and go to meet Mariah. She laughs while looking at Jace.

"So we hate all of them now?" And I shake my head.

"Only the dumb ones" and she nods at me.

My boys are in the yard playing on their phones and screaming at one another.

"Can you guys act like teenagers? Seriously is like we are in middle school" Mariah says bored.

"We are teenminers" and Mike shows us that he plays minecraft. I roll my eyes and get next to Finn who as well plays it.

"Are you guys nerds or what?" And they nod. Good to know. But then I see that Finn's character is next to a really modern looking house, it looks so beautiful and elegant.

"You build that?" And he shakes his head

"I don't have that much talent" and then he shows me a plain looking hut. I laugh at that sad house.

"Mike I didn't know you were an architect" and he smirks at me.

"Nope, not mine but someone you would die to find out" and I frown at him.

"Who?" And he winks at me

"You need to die in order to find out" and I punch his shoulder. He yelps and then sticks out his tongue at me.

"Act nice or you'll never find out"

And then I turn to Finn

"Who was the one that build the house?"

And he shrugs "some guy named Frosty, dunno one of Mike's friend, but he really has passion, even the inside is amazing" and he shows me the inside of the house.

I might have a feeling that my girl is the nerd that plays minecraft this good.

"Finn honey, come and hold my purse" I hear an obnoxious voice and groan.

"Sure let me finish the game" and I can see Lily's head getting filled with anger. Near her is Mia who's on her phone. Her face looks pale and she seems in shock. I look at her intently and when she looks around to find my eyes she averts her gaze quickly to her phone.

She's not ok. Something must have happened there. I need to make a diversion but Lily won't go away unless Finn goes.

"Finn your house is shit so why even bother, go take goldielocks to her class or she might get lost" and Lily rolls her eyes.

"I don't have time for you midget" and she flips her hair.

"Too bad you didn't have time to brush your teeth" and I motion at her front teeth as if she had something stuck in there. She takes the bait and puts her fingers instinctively to her teeth and tries to stop.

But it was too late, I start to laugh and even Finn smiles. Her face is now all red and she takes Finn by the wrist and goes away.

Mia was lost in her phone and didn't realise that Lily abandoned her with the wolfs. I take her by the wrist and to the first janitor closet.

She looks at me scared. I hug her and she hugs me back sighing and hiding her face in my neck. It has become a tradition now.

I rub her back "what happened" and she gulps

"Nothing, just some homework I need to catch up to" and she breaths in a cry or something because she doesn't let go.

Mia is a smart girl, she woulnd't cry because of some dumb homework. I keep her in my arms until she looks at me and smiles.

"Hey gorgeous" and I peck her lips.

"We still have time until the first class starts, let me show you something" and I take her wrist. We go in the back of the school near the cafeteria's back door.

She looks at me confused until I open a side door and she sees the mini garden. This is the spot that I found last year. Its really beautiful and the cherry tree makes it really calm and soothing.

"Wow this looks amazing" and I take her hand

"Now look here" and I whistle and slowly a fat ginger cat comes to me. It purs when I rub his chin and Mia is in awe with it.

She holds her fingers close to his nose, he smells it and then pushes his head into them. Mia smiles and pets his head. She then takes the sandwich that she had and takes out the meat from it and gives it to the cat.

"What its name? Its so fluffy" and I smile.

"The janitor named him Maple because he found him near the maple syrup bucket well actually in it" and Mia takes the cat in her arms and hugs the big boy near her chest.

"It suits him" and the cat purrs while chewing on the meat slice. "I hope Maple likes it, its duck" and I look at her with wide eyes.

"You are worrying if this cat would like duck?"

And she nods like is something normal.

"Yes some don't like the taste" and I roll my eyes.

"You are lucky you are hot or else I don't know how I could stand you" and she smiles and takes me in her lap.

"I knew this already" and she rests her hands on my hips.

"Are you feeling better?" And she looks at me and then smirks.

"Now I am" and she gets her face between my boobs. It tickles me and I try not to laugh.

"Oh god Mia you are such a dork" and then she bites my shirt and into my boobs lightly. I moan a little and she looks up at me with a smirk.

"We are at school" and she groans at what I said.

Gets back into my boobs and mumbles "I want to go home" but I manage somehow to get her back in the class. Obviously she went in first and after several minutes I entered the room as well.

Lily gave me a death glare but I only ignored her and went to sit next to Mike.

"So did you get everything on the list?" And I nod. He smiles "good then"

The time goes on and the lunch break comes with a fight. I was siting with Mike and Mariah talking about the last dreadful homework when Jace and Finn come in the cafeteria already sharing punches.

Mike stands up and goes to stop them. Mariah and I go as well to help them get away from each other as soon as possible. Finally they stop when Finn brokes Jace's nose. I smirk and nod at Finn who wipes away the bloody lip and nods at me as well.

We go back to sit at our table as Jace is taken to the infirmary by some other dudes. Finn drinks all his water and we wait for him to tell us what caused the fight.

He looks at us and then sighs "when do I start?"

"Now?" And Mike slaps his shoulder to hurry up.

"Ok so this asshole, not you Mike this time" Finn says And I start laughing while Mike flips us all.

"So that Jace guy I saw him peeping at the girls locker room when I was coming from the gym. Mr. Andreson wanted to give me advice about what uni to visit next and how to apply for the scholarship, when I see this creep looking at the girls from the door. He had it open slightly"

Both me and Mariah cringe at that and I can feel a chill on my spine. How could someone do that?

"When I saw him and what he did I started walking faster to him, and then I heard Mia's and Lily's voice in the locker room" and that's when I stop breathing. I knew this guy was up to something.

"When I heard them laughing it made me so angry that I ran up to him and kicked him in kidney" he fell down and I took him by his shirt and told him to stop" and he stops and we wait for him.

"Oh then when I was close to the cafeteria I hear some footsteps coming closer to me and when I turn around I'm met with his fist"

"Ouch" I say and he nods

"Then we fight in the cafeteria and then I win the fight" and we applaud him.

"A knight in shining armour what can I say" and I hug him.

"But still that dude is so fucking creepy it makes me puke just thinking about how he would have gotten away with it if Finn wasn't there" and I look at Mariah and realise:

"Wait, what if this isn't the first time he has done it?" And Mike stands up.

"Finn we need to talk to this peeping tom right now" and Finn gets up as well.

"Wait, you can't just go in the infirmary and beat the shit out of him again" Mariah says and Finn turns to her.

"Oh but he can go to the girl's locker room whenever he pleases and watch them again and again?" And Mariah remains silent.

I follow them and when we get in the infirmary I see Mia and Lily near Jace talking to him. I run to Mia and take her by her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" And she looks at me confused.

"I beg your pardon" and I just shove her away from Jace, as far away as possible.

"What's wrong with you?" She says and looks at me hurt and betrayed.

"What do you hooligans need now? Haven't you gotten enough?" Lily says and looks at Finn mad.

Finn on the other hand is eyeing Jace and the broken nose guy is so scared of him.

"Lily he was looking at you as you were getting changed, when you were in the lockers room" he says with a stern voice. I never saw Finn this mad in my life. Usually he's the easy going guy.

"No he was not you idiot" the blonde girl now moves closer to Finn.

"Are you so fucking dumb to protect this creep?" And I hear the slap Lily puts on Finn's face.

He looks at her just like Mia looked at me when I pushed her but its only for a second and then goes to face Jace.

"Tell them you pervert" Finn goes and eyes the guy and Jace gulps.

"I was waiting for them to get changed, I even knocked on the door and they knew I was on the other side. They told me I could come in when they were dressed but I didn't believe them and looked only a little at the floor to see if they even had their shoes on" he says it all in one breath.

Finn looks at him with wide eyes, then turns to Lily who has an arched brow.

"If you even dare to ask if he did,then yes he did you moron, he's like my brother,he would never do something like that" and then Lily passes him and gets out of the room but we can hear her sobs.

Finn looks at the floor and then at Jace and says a low sorry to him. Jace only nods. Mike then tries to make them give up the fight and some flower power stuff.

I look at Mia who's on her phone again. Seriously what's on her phone that she's so interested about it?

"Hey, sorry about it" and she looks at me annoyed and rolls her eyes.

"Whatever" and before she leaves the room she stops in her tracks.

"Jace don't forget to text me later" and that hurts me so much. I try to ignore it but I can feel my fists ready to punch anything. She looks at me and her eyes are so cold, she did it intentionally to hurt me. But its a huge difference between the way I hurt her and how she hurt me.

For starters I only did it to protect her and get away from Jace, she only did it to make me suffer. Mike takes all of us and we go back in class. Great day what can I say about it.

When I get back in my desk I see Mia laughing and talking to Lily and some other rich kids. One of them whispers something in her ear and she looks at me. The blue eyed girl nods and then ignores me for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 30.7K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
96.8K 974 22
Alison suddenly had trouble swallowing. Charlie leaned in slowly. She did it so slowly that Alison could have stopped her a million times before thei...
1.3K 45 12
It started with a dare and leads to something more. Anna being the new popular student. Almost everyone either hates her, love her or want her. She...
179K 12.3K 44
Forsaking God to kiss someone you hate might not be a smart decision, but damn does it hurt good. ✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.* Judith was never su...