Dreams: Rewritten | Ninjago R...

By WriterAgreste

[Major editing in process] In the land of Ninjago, people aren't always good, some are bad, others can fit i... More

Standing At Cliff's Edge
To Leave Behind
Paper On The Wind
Razed With The Rubble
A Rude Awakening
Not All Who Slither, Lie
Perfect Recipe For Mischief
In For A Shock
Few Centimetres Apart
Unwilling Rollercoaster Rides
Between Sons & Fathers
Eyes of White-Hot Flame
Into The Serpent's Den
Actions Have Their Consequences
Ninja ''Survive'' Real Life
Landlubbers Beware
Danger of the Doppelgängers
Speed, I Am Speed.
Woes of Finite Youth
What Broken Bones?
Paper Beats Rock
Retrieving The Scroll
Within The Undercurrent
It's MiCole Jackson!
Ticking Life Away
Sunglow Brilliance
Sweet Tea
Rebooted: The Bacteria Strikes Back
Storm of Emotion
Bruised
Storytime With Acidicus
The Digiverse
Arcturus
Space Ninja
Farewell
Purity, Virtue & Innocence
An Invitation
Snake Obsessed Dude
Lightning Vs Earth
Sister Versus Sister
Secret Alliances
Slither As Fast As You Can
Power Thief
Escape Attempt
The Greatest Enemy: Fear
Fight For Peace
The Moment He Waited For
Spooky Reasons
Ronin, I've Come To Bargain
Spooky Scary Temple
Ice-Scream
Writers of Destiny
It's a Trap
Utterly Riddled
Reverse
Queen of the Waves
Tea Time
Hi & Good Bi
Fame to Framed
Cat, Mouse & Fox
Behind Bars
Hexed
Checkmate
A ''Normal'' Day
Wishin'
Replacement Ninja Team, ASSEMBLE!
Nadakhan Will Pay
Day of the Departed
Memes and Ham Sandwiches
A Master's Secret Revealed
Blackout
Scrap Thieves
A Slow-Mo Fight
Attack on Temple
Risky Decisions
Stop, Wait a Minute
The Boiling Tea- I Mean Sea
It's Rewind Time
Enter Princess Pasta Hair
Simps and Explosions
The White Oleander
I Have Changed, Like You
You've Been Hacked
Quiet Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
If She Breathes-

From Bad To Worse

6.1K 214 373
By WriterAgreste

TheFatRat, Slaydit & Anjulie - Stronger

Gettin' stronger every day

Through the bullets and the flames

But the fire's in your eyes

And there's no place left to hide

You got nowhere to run away

A/N: Short chapter 😔

Orange lightning arced from fingertip to fingertip. At the same time, you observed, a neutral expression on your face. Releasing a sigh, you let the power build up in your grasp, the lightning flickering as it brightened- before dulling and fading before your eyes.

'You're doing sooo well with that.' A sarcastic voice spoke in your mind, making you yelp and almost fall off your bed from the shock it gave you. The voice continued: 'And here I thought I'd be stuck with someone much better.'

''Who the f— are you?!'' You whisper-shouted, seemingly amusing the speaker in your mind as they laughed.

'All in good time, Orange Ninja.' The voice sneered. 'All in good time.' A final laugh came from them, gradually fading into silence...

Lloyd was busy attempting to train himself, practising various moves.

The Green Bean's training then went awry after he attempted to do Spinjitzu as the equipment hit the boy, ending with him landing on his back. Briefly, a shimmer of purple scales appeared, their owner towering over Lloyd, a laugh echoing through the room.

''What a joke.'' Pythor mocked as Lloyd backed away, still on the floor, attempting to find the Anacondrai. An invisible force lifted him, Pythor appearing in front of Lloyd as he held him by the gi. ''You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams.'' He sneered, then looked aside as he thought of someone else. ''Hmm, I could say the same for (Y/n)... where even is that little cr-''

"Pythor! How did you get on board?" Lloyd questioned the Anacondrai, interrupting him as he slithered over to a punching bag with the boy in his clutches.

''You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?'' Pythor asked, placing the boy's back on the punching bag before going around to where he stood behind the punching bag, tieing the boy up.

''Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Hey—'' Lloyd struggled as Pythor placed tape over his mouth to shut him up.

''Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind.'' The Anacondrai disappeared, a laugh from him following. You had heard the commotion and were wheeling towards the source when you ran into Pythor.

A devious smile appeared on his face, his head towering over your own easily. ''Oh? A hero in a shining wheelchair comes to save the day?" Pythor approached, his purple eyes meeting your (e/c) ones.

'Who the hell is this guy?' The voice in your head questioned out of nowhere. Slightly spooked at the question, you attempted to answer it.

''Pythor.'' You answered aloud as you narrowed your eyes, giving the voice in your head his name. ''You slipped on board.''

The Anacondrai gave a slight smirk. ''I've got other things to deal with, I just need the Fangblades and then I'll be on my way.'' Having heard enough, you charged forth in your wheelchair, which Pythor easily dodged by slithering to the side, looking your way. ''You're not much of a problem, hm?"

Once again, electricity brightened as it sparked between your fingers, Pythor observing it as it did. You couldn't help but notice his eyes widen upon seeing it. ''I suppose back at Ouroboros you were slithering away with joy.'' You muttered darkly, glowering at Pythor.

Adrenaline began to pump through your veins, staring at him as you grinned. You sent a bolt his way but Pythor, unfortunately, dodged the bolt, instead, it hit the wood and left a blackened mark.

The Anacondrai sneered as he looked down at you, using his tail to wrap around your waist and lift you into the air as he brought you closer to him, then around your arms so you couldn't use your electricity. ''You. Are. Annoying...'' He glared once you were close enough.

You bit your lip. ''The zoo called. They're wondering how you got out of your cage?" You retorted, glaring back up at him. Pythor's grip on you tightened, making it harder to breathe.

Suddenly, a flash of silver made you widen your eyes as Remo did a front flip, using his tail to smack Pythor right in the face and drop you. You grunted as you landed on the floor, mostly unharmed as your silver snake looked your way, then narrowed his eyes at Pythor. ''And that's for trying to hurt them!''

Pythor rolled his eyes. ''I don't have enough time for this.'' He huffed as he disappeared.

You crawled up into your wheelchair, rubbing your sore arm, the one that had hit the floor. Remo looked worried at this, getting into his place on your shoulders, tapping it with his tail. You winced. ''Not the time, Remo...'' He shrunk back, obviously ashamed of himself.

The Destiny's Bounty tilted, and you had to grab onto a wooden beam to not go with it. The silver snake glanced at you with a nod, then slithered off to help Lloyd.

Lloyd soon arrived, still in his gi. ''Let's go kick some Serpentine butt!''

''I can't exactly kick butt though,'' You pointed at your legs, then looked back at him.

''You can slap some sense into them then!'' The Green Bean insisted as the three of you went to help the others.

With all of the Fangblades in his grasp, Pythor was about to escape when he turned to see both you and Lloyd in his way.

''Where do you think you're going?'' The young Green Ninja questioned, holding a bo staff in his grip, while beside him you held the sais, not knowing what other weapon you could've used.

''Ah. A little cliché, don't you think?'' Pythor inquired.

''Uh, cliché?'' Lloyd echoed in confusion.

''I wouldn't expect a child to understand.'' The Anacondrai shook his head. You huffed in response.

Lloyd pulled on his hood. ''Hey, I've grown up a lot.'' He looked back at you, then attempted to attack Pythor as he dodged.

''Hm, puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy footwork. You think you can defeat me?'' Pythor questioned the young ninja. You furrowed your eyebrows as you picked up a noise coming closer and closer.

''I'm not trying to defeat you. I'm just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives.'' Lloyd answered, pointing behind Pythor. You quickly turned to see Nya in her Samurai Mech fly down onto the deck, then walked up to the Anacondrai. Pythor became a coward, still clutching the Fangblades as he looked up, shaking all over. Lloyd then jumped towards the Anacondrai, his foot flying forward and right into Pythor's face. ''Haha, I hit him. I hit him, guys!''

''Nice one, Lloyd!'' You cheered. The boy looked back at you and beamed from underneath his mask with the way the fabric creased and his eyes brightened at the compliment.

While Nya attempted to capture Pythor, the purple snake evaded her clutches, grasping the Fangblades tightly to his chest.''Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch.'' He said before he leapt off the Destiny's Bounty, almost instantly being saved by a Rattlecopter.

''No!'' Lloyd shouted, looking over the rail.

''So long, suckers!'' Pythor called from the platform of the Rattlecopter.

''SON OF A-'' You shouted, watching him get away, placing your hands over Lloyd's ears to block the last word out. Remo smacked your shoulder with his tail, muttering 'language'.

Meanwhile, the others held onto each other but not for much longer as Kai's feet slipped from the plank, the ninja and Wu falling towards the scorching magma. In the last second, Nya in her Samurai mech swooped in, bringing them back up to the deck.

Lloyd struggled to get the case containing the Golden Weapons down to the others, which you attempted to help him with while the others were talking about the situation at hand.

''Oh, what about me?" Lloyd questioned as he trudged forward with the case while you remained at his side.

''We need someone to stay with the Bounty,'' Kai answered, causing you to perk up.

''But did you see me kick him in the face?'' The Green Bean hopefully asked, putting down the case. ''I'm an asset. I kick butt. And face.'' He kicked twice in the air to demonstrate, almost hitting your wheelchair.

''I volunteer as tribute.'' You raised your hand. Jay's head whipped your way with an astonished look on his face.

''We need someone to look after Lloyd,'' Kai told you as you slumped back in your seat at his reply. The Porcupine then looked at Lloyd. ''Patience, kid. You're too important now that you're the chosen one.'' You felt Zane's eyes land on you but when you looked his way, he was gazing elsewhere.

''Patience, hmm? Ah, the student has become the teacher.'' Wu spoke as he stroked his beard.

''What do you say we play a little catch-up?'' Jay inquired, taking his Nunchucks from the case.

''It's my favourite game,'' Cole answered before grabbing his Scythe.

''Ninja, go!'' The boys cried out, doing Spinjitzu and leaping off the Bounty. They then summoned their vehicles, with Nya in her Samurai suit with Wu flying up into the clouds.

You turned your gaze to Lloyd. ''It's time we get this ship moving.'' You told him. He bounced on his feet briefly before rushing up the stairs to the control room, taking the wheel.

Lloyd was screaming while he was piloting the Destiny's Bounty, flying above the moving fortress as the ninja were attempting to take it down.

You held onto the railing, being sure to not fall off as the ship swerved about in the skies. Meanwhile, Remo had headphones on, listening to music as he ate a ham sandwich, eyes closed in bliss and unaware of the chaos around him.

'Why'd you trust this 'Lloyd' kid? The dolt doesn't even know how to pilot a flying ship.' The voice in your head spoke. You had to resist the pressing urge to grit your teeth.

'If you talk, you might as well tell me who you are.' You thought, closing your eyes as if you might catch a glimpse of the hovering eyes from back then in your mind.

'My name is the voice-in-your-head, how about you?' The voice snarked.

'Ha. Ha. Not how it works.' You replied.

'Then I'll be silent.'

'All the better for me then.'

You turned your gaze to Lloyd, who saluted at you while 'driving' the ship. ''Keep both hands on the wheel!' You cautioned, the boy grumbling at your words but was ignored.

Lloyd then pushed a button, making the Bounty pick up its pace as it flew. Meanwhile, back with the others, the moving fortress was now only the front part of the train carriage, the rest discarded with the boys and Nya.

''This is really boring.'' Nya told the others, the Bounty appearing while you gazed from the rails. The anchor shot down, attaching to a part of the carriage.

''Lloyd! (Y/n)!'' The boys shouted, looking up. You waved at them as they did, grinning.

''Hook, line, and sinker.'' Lloyd grinned as well.

''To Ouroboros as fast as you can.'' Kai ordered. You relayed the message to the Green Bean, who nodded.

''Aye, aye, captain.'' Lloyd replied, saluting. The ship lifted into the air, speeding towards the ancient city in the sand.

Arriving at Ouroboros, dark skies hung over the group. ''Okay, Lloyd. Put us down right after that truck.'' Kai ordered the blond bean, who complied and put down the discarded carriages near what used to be the front part of the train.

The ninja hopped off the bus and headed towards the heart of Ourobouros. You folded up your wheelchair, going down the chain and then unfolding it once you got down, wheeling after them.

Lloyd called out to the group. ''Wait up, guys!'' He rushed after them, with you slowing your pace so he could at least catch up to you.

Pythor watched as the statue of the Great Devourer crumbled to pieces, the parts containing the Fangblades collapsing as well. He gazed at the rubble in confusion, waiting for when the snake would arrive.

''No, no. It isn't inside the statue? Then where is it?'' The Anacondrai questioned, glancing around, grabbing a piece of rubble as the ground beneath him rumbled. He then looked down, going still, cracks appearing in the surface and then breaking apart, falling into the abyss below. Pythor frantically slithered away from the chasm, spotting a pair of glowing magenta eyes. ''Aah! It's so big!''

''You shall stay to see what you have done,'' Wu told the doomed Anacondrai, lunging at him.

''Aah! Let me go, you fool! Don't you see? It's underneath us!'' Pythor screamed, trying to throw the old man off him.

Wu grabbed Pythor's tail as the latter attempted to get away, preventing him from escaping. He held Pythor's neck, forcing him to stay. ''This is our destiny.'' He told him.

''What's going on? Who's that creature underground?'' Kai inquired in confusion.

''The Great Devourer, consumer of all...'' Remo answered as he appeared on your shoulders.

'This is not the time for an all–you-can-eat-buffet.' The voice scoffed.

''You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, ninja! Go!'' Wu told the ninja.

''No, Sensei.'' Kai reached out to his mentor in despair. The ground disappeared as a massive head broke the surface, and a towering mossy green snake with magenta eyes ascended from the pit. The group could only watch on speechless. Remo looked over at Pythor with a deadly glare.

''The great fool, he's going to destroy us all.'' Remo hissed. But Pythor wasn't paying attention, gaze fixed on the Devourer.

The Great Devourer gazed down at Wu and Pythor. Its frill then opened as it hissed, lunging at the doomed pair.

Okay, I really need to work on not being so late to update this book. I have so many things planned which I'm excited to show you people, especially in the next season.

(Fun fact, I once thought that seasons 1 and 2 were the same season, and Rebooted was season 2, how wrong I was then. Whoops.)

Don't forget to vote, go wild with your comments and share this story if you love it. ♥️

Without further ado,

See ya, Bookworms.

WriterAgreste, over & out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 165 21
Warning ! Season 15 SPOILER! In this story, the characters are humans alright, not toys ! ;) When Nya merges with the ocean, Jay decides to step back...
6.9K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
32.4K 908 23
The balance of life and death must be maintained. For if a life should be given, a life must be taken. If there must be light, there must be darkness...
2.6K 66 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...