Relentless.

By jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1 : Chapter 7

1.7K 57 3
By jeniahmarieee

When they pulled up at Kentrell house, he got out and slammed his door. Justice sat there for a minute wondering why he seemed mad. When she finally exited the car she walked into his house and locked the door behind her. She walked up the stairs and noticed his door was shut. To her, that's a sign saying he don't want her laying in his bed with him. So she walked back downstairs to the bathroom, took her clothes off and took a shower.

After she showered she went into the guest bedroom down the hall and got situated. Even though it's been a couple of weeks, she still thought about that day all the time, she didn't wanna sleep alone but she definitely don't kiss ass. She started putting on her panties and bra then laid down in the bed. The room was perfect, a flat screen tv was hooked onto the wall, it was a balcony not far from where she slept and the bed was comfy. After ten minutes of thinking she drifted off to sleep.

"Wassup? What you want Georgia?" Kentrell asked through the phone.

"I was just seeing how you was doing. I miss you a lot Trell".

"If that's all you wanted. I'll talk to you another time, I'm finna go to sleep" he dismissed her.

"Damn you really just cutting me off like that? For what? For a young bitch? Why Kentrell?" She asked.

Kentrell thought she definitely was asking to many questions and he already wasn't in the mood. Without anymore words he hung up. She called back two more times then sent him a text saying she hated him.

Kentrell put his phone down and undressed hisself. He hopped in the shower then put on a white t and some polo boxers.

Back in Georgia, Georgia definitely had his heart, but he told her after he move it's over, He didn't expect her to follow him here. He just wanted a new start. With out her. He laid down thinking about Justice, she had him sprung. The crazy part is he didn't even get a chance to fuck yet. That's how he knew she was special.

"Get off me! Get the fuck off me! Please!" Kentrell heard Justice yell.

He jumped up and ran down the hallway. She was laying in bed with the cover on the floor.

"J-Justice, you okay it's just a dream" Kentrell told her waking her up. She sat up. She had tears in her eyes and her face and neck was sweating.

"It felt so real" Justice said calming herself down.

"I know, it's just a dream".

"Why can't that just get out of my head? I just wanna forget" she cried.

Kentrell climbed in bed with her, and laid behind her. She laid back down with her back facing him. He heard sounds of her crying.

"Come here Justice".

She turned around and laid her head on his chest. Kentrell wiped the tears off her face.

"I told you, while I'm around you safe Justice" He said stroking her hair.

"You hear me?"

He looked down and she was sleep. Kentrell watched her for a minute admiring her face,!then closed his eyes.

••••••

Kentrell woke up the next day and Justice was no longer in bed. He sat up trying to get his vision clear then walked in his bedroom and heard Justice in the bathroom.

"Justice?" He said walking in.

She stood there brushing her teeth. He admired how pretty she was when she woke up. Shit can't get no better. He thought.

"You alright?" She said bending down to wash her mouth out. "Yeah, I wanna talk about yesterday".

He was being rude as fuck and he was man enough to apologize. "What about yesterday?" She said walking past him and sitting on his bed. "I ain't mean to treat you like that, I was salty that you was giving that nigga attention and not me" he confessed.

She nodded.

"Talk Justice".

"It's cool I guess, you was getting kisses from random girls, getting lap dances and shit so you wasn't really giving me your attention" she said.

"You right, I'm sorry for that" He told her.

She nodded again.

"So we good?" He asked her.

"Yeah".

Kentrell turned around and went to go brush his teeth.

••••••

"Girl I'm tryna go out tonight!" Kesha yelled.

"Shh bitch" Justice laughing looking around at the white people who had their attention on them.

They were at the spa, getting foot massages. She ended up texting Justice two days after they exchanged numbers wanting to meet up.

"Not so hard on the bone!" Kesha yelled at the masseuse.

Kesha wasn't one of the girls Justice would hang out with on the regular, she was loud and obnoxious, I mean Justice was loud but she was on a whole different level. Plus she's twenty and Justice only seventeen. But other than that, she's a cutie, she got a banging body and Justice loved her curly look she wore. After they was done they paid them and left.

"You wanna come over or you got some other plans?" Kesha asked as they got into her car.

"Uh yeah, I'm going on a date later actually" Justice smiled thinking about Kentrell.

"Okay bitch, you want me to take you back to where I picked you up?" She asked.

Justice nodded. Justice had her pick her up from a random house down the street from Kentrell's. He told Justice he didn't want anybody knowing where he live other than Justice and Cartel and she respected that.

When they pulled up to the house Justice got out of the car and waved until she pulled off.

"Ima text you bitch!" She yelled speeding off.

Justice acted as if she was going into a random house then when she seen Kesha turn right, she began walking down the long street.

When she got there Kentrell car wasn't parked so she assumed he wasn't there. Justice used her spare key he gave her and entered. His small dog ran up to her.

"Hey cutie" She said picking him up and carrying him upstairs with her.

She kicked her shoes off and turned his television on. She decided she would sleep with him from now on, it's like she had to feel his body heat, that would make her sleep better.

"Ight nigga one leg at a time" Cartel told Kentrell.

He stumbled up his front porch stairs.

"I told yo ass not to drink all that patron man" he said laughing.

"Aye man shut up and make suure I don't faall" Kentrell slurred.

He opened the door and walked him upstairs to the bedroom. "Aight you good? I got a lil shorty waiting on me ina car" Cartel said.

"Yeah man, bring my car baack ina moorning" Kentrell said kicking his Air Force 1's off.

He left out and shut Kentrell door behind him. Kentrell seen Justice asleep. She looked cute snuggled up in his shirt.

He took his pants off but stumbled on the little table that held his lamp. The sound of it made Justice jump out her sleep.

"You scared me" she said holding her chest laying back down. He crawled in bed with her.

"My faault".

"You drunk?" She asked.

"Naa man. Go back to sleep I ain't mean to wake you up".

She moved closer and laid on his chest. He could get used to this. As soon as she got comfortable she was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 79 20
*UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12* "I feel safe when I'm closer to you." I said "You will always be close to me, and I will al...
6.3M 136K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
172 13 14
"Come on Marie come out the room" Miss Pam pleads outside Marie's room door. A few weeks after Patrick got sentenced she's been stuck in there in he...
1.5K 108 28
Ashley is depressed because of her past. She has no friends or family. She rents a room at the top floor of a restaurant that she is a waitress at. T...