Dr. Fate

By Sagebooks7

He was supposed to be a one night stand. Obviously that didn't go to well. I told him he wasn't going to get... More

No Names
You are beautiful
Perfect
What comes next?
Uncomfortable
Prescription
Aria
Supposed-to-be-one-night-stand
Casual?
Not that bad
I know your name
What do you want?
Chlamydia?
Aria's Back
Do you love her?
Only you
We are together
Meet the family?
Spaghetti and Meatballs
How far we've come
Defense
Satisfying
Too much
Lies
Boiling point
Leaving
I love you
Graduation
Ridiculous
I love you too
Together Forever
Epilogue

More than a one night stand

62.9K 1.6K 289
By Sagebooks7

💗

I awake the next morning in bed with my handsome stranger who has the ability to give mind blowing sex. He rolls over onto his side and wraps his arms around my waist before slipping his fingers between my thighs. I definitely would not mind a morning orgasm to finish things off.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispers in my ear, placing a light kiss underneath and teasing my clit with his thick fingers.

Turning my head to look at him, I cup his neck and place a quick kiss to his soft lips. Then I see the clock out of the corner of my eye reading 9:28.

"Fuck. Me." I mumble.

"That's kind of where I was going with this," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and push him off and climb out of bed. I guess my one night stand is not going to end with another delicious orgasm. I should've set an alarm.

Running around the room, I put on my bra and shirt as my search for my underwear proves fruitless. It's not like it would matter seeing as my underwear are broken. Giving up, I slip on my skirt from last night and grab my purse near the doorway.

"Can I get your number? A name?" He asks.

Definitely not. "One night stands don't get numbers."

Honestly, I have no idea what one night stands get, I never had one. But I know that I can't afford to be in a relationship right now. Especially not with a guy who has the ability to fuck me until I forget everything important. Now is not the time to forget everything important.

Between Mom, my masters degree, and work, I have time for nothing. Plus after the past year we've been through, I really need to get another job. Sure my family is well set, but they have enough to worry about. If I can find another job to aid in the payments of my tuition then I will feel better.

I turn to the man that is now sitting on the edge of the bed. He holds his hand out for me and with false reluctance I make my way back over to him. His large hands grip my waist and trail tiny circles against my hip. He's undoubtedly a distraction.

I watch his lips move as he asks, "What if I want more than a one-night-stand?"

Try to find me again in a year, I think to myself before actually telling him he probably won't get more with me right now. I place another kiss to his lips. "The sex was amazing. Now I have to go."

I know the regret will sink in soon. I'll regret the sex, the orgasms. And most of all I'll probably regret not giving him my name or number. But for now, I just grab my things and leave out the door.

Last night I wanted to clear my mind and escape reality for a moment. I did and now it's important that I return.

Searching for my car in the parking garage, I find it a few feet away from the elevator and quickly rush to it, climbing in and driving home to my apartment. I take the quickest shower I have ever had then change into a pair of jeans and a black shirt that I know will work for when I go in for my interview later on this evening.

After brushing my teeth and fixing my hair, I head to the hospital to see my Mom and Dad. Like usual when I walk in I hear them talking me up to one of the nurses. I appreciate the bragging, but sometimes it makes me nervous if I don't live up to her high praises. Nevertheless I love my wonderful Mom and crazy Dad who always has my back.

We've been in this hospital for about 3 weeks. Mom has a tumor in her brain that is, luckily for us, removable. For the past 3 months Mom had gone back and forth to doctors because of terrible migraines. She received multiple scans and all of them showed nothing, according to the previous doctors. But the symptoms kept occurring and then she had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital where one of their neurosurgeons found the small speck of a tumor that everyone else missed. This afternoon he is removing Mom's tumor.

Walking up to my Mom's bed, I greet her with a kiss to the cheek, then sit down in the empty seat next to my Dad.

Even now as my Mom smiles at me, I'm convinced nothing can bring her down. When she speaks her joyful tone warms my heart and continues to give me hope, assuring me that she will get through the surgery.

We wait only a few more moments before the doctor enters. My heart drops when I see my mother's neurosurgeon. The same guy was inside of me last night will be preforming surgery inside of my mom's head today. That's the weirdest statement ever. Who the hell drinks and has a one night stand before a big brain surgery?

We need to get a new doctor.

"Sweetie this is Dr. Ashton Fate, he will be doing my surgery." She shifts her attention to the doctor. "She's single."

I blanch at my mother's blatant attempt in trying to set me up with her doctor. The doctor I have just recently been with. Now I regret not getting a name. I've heard Dr. Ashton Fate everyday since Mom was admitted.

He smiles, his eyes still holding that handsome spark from last night. "You must be the wonderful Lana, that Mrs. Davis has been speaking so highly of."

"Guilty," I sigh.

It's impossible to miss the wide smile on his face. He now knows my name, and since he has access to my mother's contact information it wouldn't be hard for him to get my number. I can wipe that smile off real quick.

"I want another doctor."

It works.

Everyone in the room turns to me, my Mom and Dad watching me with furrowed brows. Ashton's jaw ticks and he nods in understanding.

"How about I speak with you daughter in private so I can understand why she wants another doctor and hopefully assure her that I'm the best surgeon?" Ashton offers, holding his hand out to me.

Mom and Dad agree, leaving me no choice, but I do not take his outstretched hand. Instead I brush past him and wait for him to meet me outside. His eyes already hold the question he wants to ask and I give him his answer the second we are close enough.

"You were drinking."

I do not appreciate the way he scoffs at me as if I'm incompetent. He steps closer and gently takes my hand into his. "If I remember something correctly you were drinking and I was fingering you."

"You had sex last night," I counter. It's a terrible excuse but I don't really have any medical or logical reason for him not doing my mother's surgery.

He smirks. "So did you...but sex the previous night has no affect on my ability to perform in the operation room."

"It's unprofessional."

He yanks me to his chest and looks down at me. "You only believe it's unprofessional because you know I had sex and it was with you," he reveals, his warm breath fanning my lips. "If I had sex with a girlfriend or wife in my own home or any other person you wouldn't have known and it still wouldn't have affected my surgery."

He's right, but it doesn't change the fact. It's a conflict of interest for him to perform surgery on the Mother of the girl he slept with the previous night. Right? But then again if he's the best, he should be the one performing the surgery.

My thoughts are conflicting and it's annoying. Almost as annoying as the way his fingers have slipped under my shirt and begin to tease the skin right above the waistline of my pants. He's won and he knows it. He got my name and he knows things about me. I bet my ass he knows how much I really want him in this moment.

I feel him pinch my sides just before he presses his forehead against mine. "I think you are only acting this way because I know who you are now. I probably even know you personally after all the things your mother has revealed to me."

His grip on my waist tightens and so do my nipples. We are standing out in the open, less than 5 feet from my Mom's room. I don't think he should be touching me like this. But I don't stop him as his husky voice drops lower and  he presses his nose against mine.

"Lana, don't ever undermine my ability to do my job. I would never put a patients life in jeopardy because of some careless mistake."

My heart beats in my chest, my eyes lock with his. If only we were in a private, I probably would've stripped off his scrubs and begged him to fuck me. I blame it on the seductive look in his eyes. I imagine my thighs wrapped around his waist, my back pinned against the wall, his long thick length thrusting into me at a steady speed.

"Kiss me."

He's a mind reader.

Pushing up on my toes, I kiss him for the official last time. Maybe. Who am I kidding, I'm already in too deep. I was in deep before we even made it to the hotel room.

When he pulls back I let out a deep breath, releasing all my stress. "Thank you, Dr. Fate."

"No problem," he says with a smirk. "Please inform your mother that there will be people in to prepare her for the surgery."

I can only nod in response, his fingers still teasing the bare skin along my side. I guess I will have to get used to it, my new job may just require it. 

With another gentle kiss to my lips, he steps back and says, "I have to go check on another patient. I'll see you when your mother gets out of surgery?"

I don't answer his question. I step around and go back into my parents room. There's nothing I can do here, so if I go to my interview I can make it back before she gets out of surgery. We were told it was going to last around 4 hours. After my siblings arrive, I leave my father under the excuse that I need to meet someone and will be back later.

Now it's time to get a second job.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 2 1
It was the stupidest thing I'd ever done-flying halfway around the world, to a man I thought I might fall in love with. My raging hormones got in the...
1.9M 59.6K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
641 2 15
"Are you ready to beg to be fucked?!" He asked, pulling off his pants and stroking himself. "Just beg and I'll satisfy you" He groans "C'mon just beg...
102K 2K 21
I never would have expected for me to get knocked up, especially by someone I barely know. It was supposed to be a one night stand at first, well som...