Relentless.

By jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1 : Chapter 6

2.1K 64 8
By jeniahmarieee

"I already got the connects, just gotta make sure you really tryna get into this shit".

"Nigga you know what I get into. I need some spread" Cartel told Kentrell.

Cartel ended up moving to Ohio with Kentrell to get a fresh start. "Aight, enough of that. How Ohio treating my young nigga?" Kentrell asked.

"Shit, it's cool, it's cool. It's hella flavs down here" Cartel smirked.

"Yeah definitely" Kentrell said standing up to stretch. "Nigga roll that tree up you know how we get" Cartel said.

Kentrell tossed a bag of weed and a swisher at him. After he rolled it he took a long pull then passed it to Kentrell.

"Aye shit fye, who you cop this from?" He said in between coughs.

"This old nigga across town" He said before taking a pull from the blunt.

Kentrell phone went off telling him somebody was calling when he looked down at his phone it was Justice.

"Wassup ma?".

"Hey, what you doing?" She asked.

"Shit sitting here with my nigga, what you doing?".

"Nothing, finishing up at the nail salon" she told him.

"Aight I'll be there in ten minutes" He told her.

They hung up.

Kentrell looked over and noticed Cartel staring at him with the biggest smirk.

"What nigga?".

"Who that might be?" He said.

"Oh just a lil shorty" Kentrell said keeping it short before getting up.

"Oh word? You ain't gotta fake the funk to me" He said standing up. "Nigga shut up, I'm bouta slide though Brody, ima get up with you" he said dapping him up.

"Heard that, I'm tryna pop out tonight" he said.

"Bet ima hit yo jack".

Kentrell walked out his house and got into his car. Then he got a text from Justice.

Justice : I'm done.
Kentrell : Ight I'm omw.

He pulled off down the street. He didn't know what is was about this girl but she definitely bring something different out of him cause if this was any other bitch back at home, she would've got fucked then got the boot but with her, it was different.

When he pulled up she was already waiting outside. "Hey" She said getting in the car.

"Wassup? How was yo day?" He asked.

"Uh it was cool, up until this rude ass bitch came up in the nail salon yelling talking about they fucked her nails up".

"Oh word?" Kentrell said laughing.

"Yeah she was tripping" she told him.

"Where you wanna go next?" He asked.

"Uh we can go to your house, I'm tired" she told him.

Kentrell nodded then pulled off.

••••••

"Where you heading too?" Justice asked from Kentrell bedroom.

"Uh, nowhere in particular. My nigga just moved down here so I'm finna show him a around the city tonight. You alright being here by yourself?" He asked walking into the room.

"Yeah, but I'll be even better if you let me come with y'all" she smiled.

"Girl they ain't gone let yo lil ass in none of the bars, hookah lounges, or clubs" He laughed.

"For your information I have a fake I.D" she said rolling her eyes.

"You wanna come forreal?" He asked.

"Duh" She said picking her phone up.

"Aight get dressed".

She got up and grabbed her towel then went into the bathroom to take a shower. After what it seems like fifteen fucking hours later, she finally was ready.

When she came out the bathroom Kentrell mouth hit the floor. She was looking badd.

"I look cool? Or I'm doing too much?" She asked.

She wore a black tight fitted dress, with some silver heels that showed her pretty white toes. He didn't know what hair style it was but he liked when she wore it, it was a line going through the middle of her head and it was flat ironed on both sides straight.

"Hellooo? Are you deaf? I think I'm finna change" she said turning around showing her plump ass.

"Aye, naw you look perfect. Don't change" He told her.

She turned around and started fiddling with her fingers. She normally did that when she was nervous. She been staying with him for two weeks but it feel like forever to Kentrell. They wake up to each other and go to sleep with each other. Kentrell told her that she could stay in my guest room for more privacy but she refused.

"Forreal?".

"Yeah, come on" He said picking his car keys up. She turned around and walked down the stairs. He watched her all the way up until she got into the car. Shit he even opened the door up for her.

"Thank you".

"No problem" Kentrell told her getting into the car.

When they pulled up, the whole parking lot was filled. Kentrell texted Cartel the address to this place and he told him he already was waiting in line. Now this nigga know I don't wait in lines. Kentrell thought.

Kentrell and Justice walked up and spotted him. He motioned them to come over. Luckily he was already at the front so they walked over to him. Kentrell noticed him starring Justice up and down.

"Wassup Brody" Kentrell said dapping him up. "Wassup bra" he said still eying Justice.

She stood there rubbing her fingers together looking awkward.

"So you not gone introduce me to the pretty lady?" Cartel smirked.

"Oh my fault, Justice this my nigga Cartel, Cartel, Justice".

"Hey" she smiled a little.

"Wassup you looking nice tonight" he said rubbing his hands together.

She made eye contact with him then looked away. Kentrell gave him a look that told him to chill.

"Fallback?" He whispered.

Kentrell nodded.

"Damnnn, this you Brody?" He smiled.

He nodded again.

When they entered, Cartel got them a VIP section so they walked over to it and sat down. The music was blasting and the lights were shining. Justice looked uncomfortable the whole time.

"You good ma?" Kentrell said whispering in her ear.

"Yeah, I didn't know we were going to a club, well this club" she said back.

"Oh my fault I should've told you. You wanna leave?" He asked.

"Naw, I'm okay enjoy your self" she said.

Kentrell looked over and seen Cartel talking to some hoe that wore just a black thong and bra that matched it. He looked up at Kentrell and smirked.

"What we drinking on Brody?" He asked.

"Shit you tell me?" Kentrell yelled.

"Patron?" He asked.

"Yeah that's cool" Kentrell said.

"You want a drink?" He asked Justice.

"Yeah" She said.

"Come on" Kentrell said grabbing her hand to stand her up.

She pulled her dress down and followed.

"Let me get two fifths of patron" He told the bartender sitting down a hundred dollar bill.

"Anything else for you handsome?" the Chinese lady asked smiling.

"You want something else?" He looked over at Justice.

"Uh, no I'm okay".

She handed him the bottles.

"Keep the change" He told her.

"Can I get a cup of ice?" Justice asked the lady.

She nodded and went to get a cup. They stood there waiting. Justice glanced over at Kentrell. She kept thinking how good he looked, he wore a black True Religion t-shirt and some ripped jeans, with Gucci shoes that complimented his shirt. She was to busy staring at him she didn't even realize two light skinned chicks ran up to him.

"Hey, Uh this is kind of awkward but my friends over there" a light skinned chick said pointing.

"They told me to do a dare and the dare is I have to kiss you" She said smiling.

Before Kentrell could even say anything, she stood on her tippy toes and kissed him. Not one of those perky ass kisses but she stuck her tongue right in his mouth, when she was done her and her friend walked away laughing. He stood there in disbelief.

Justice turned away to grab her ice then made her way back over to their section. She heard him call her name but she didn't turn around. They we're technically not together but have some respect my nigga.

"Hey girl, your really pretty come dance with me" a dark skinned chick said grabbing Justice arm before she could sit down.

She pulled her to the middle of the dance floor.

All I smoke is gas, don't you ask me where the port at where yo' clothes at?
I ain't talking bout' my niggas damn but y'all tripping too.
Is it true? Damn my nigga what the hell got into you?
Project baby y'all was skipping ina hallways I was skipping school.
On my p's and q's on them jigga's
Call me jiggaboo

Kodak black no flocking played in the club. Justice was rapping the song dancing with the mysterious girl. She didn't know who she was but Justice liked her vibe.

"Pardon me, I don't talk to you so don't you talk to me" She yelled.

"I ain't dissing on nobody B, I'm vibin on the beat, honestly I'm just tryna be, I just gotta be" Justice sung along.

"I spent five on my pinky ring, she love my diamond ring" she yelled showing off her sparkling ring.

"Ayeeee" Justice said hyping her up.

They both danced to the song until it was over.
"Girl you gotta take my number down, you lit!" She said pulling her phone out her purse.

They both exchanged numbers.

"Ima call you" Justice said walking away to her section.

"Wait what's your name?" She called out.

"Justice what's yours?"

"Kesha!" She yelled.

She nodded then turned back around. When she got to the section she found Kentrell and his boy getting lap dances from two stripper hoes. Justice wanted to turn around and go back turning up with Kesha but she didn't see her nowhere in sight.

Justice turned her attention back on them and found Kentrell starring at her. When their eyes locked he pushed the girl off of him and got up.

"You alright ma?" He asked.

"Yeah, finish what you were doing" Justice said with a slight attitude.

She tried to turn around and walk away but he pulled her back by the waist.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"To the bar" She said pulling away.

Justice walked away from the section and up to the bar. She turned around to make sure he wasn't following her and he wasn't.

"Hey let me get a shot of henn" Justice said putting a twenty dollar bill down.

She gave her the shot and Justice chugged it down.

"One more" She told her.

She smiled and poured her another one.

"Wassup beautiful?" A tall dark man said sitting next to Justice.

"Wassup?" She said dryly.

"Why yo pretty ass sitting over here all alone?" He asked.

She shrugged.

"Let me buy you a drink or two" he said pulling out his wallet.

She smiled as she took her shot off Hennessy. "What you drink?" He asked.

"Henn" She said giving him small conversation.

He looked okay, his face was okay but his outfit was fire. He had pimples all over his face but his smile made people look away from them.

"Let me get two shots off henn" he said sitting down his credit card.

"We no take cards" the Chinese lady said.

He pulled out a fifty dollar bill.

"So what's your name gorgeous?" He asked sitting down.

"Justice, yours?".

"Ken, you got a number?" He asked putting his hand on her thigh.

"I"-

"You ready to go?" Kentrell said standing between them.

Kentrell and Cartel had their attention towards the man. Burning a hole in his face by the way they was starring.

"Uh yeah" Justice said standing up pulling her dress down.

"It was nice to meet you" She said walking past him.

"Aye you got a number?" He smirked.

Justice looked at Kentrell then over at him.

"Uh"-

"Come on pretty" Kentrell said interrupting her again.

He held her hand as they exited the club. She kind of felt like she just got caught up but she kept telling herself that she's single, she can do whatever she want. Besides Kentrell was doing what he wanted.

"Ima call you ina a.m, 1 love" Cartel said dapping Kentrell up.

"No heart, be safe" he said before they walked away to his car.

The parking lot was starting to clear up.

Once they got into the car, he didn't look at Justice not one time, shit he barely even said anything to her.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm good" he said looking at the road.

Justice decided she wouldn't say anything. It just was to awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 10 12
"Come on Marie come out the room" Miss Pam pleads outside Marie's room door. A few weeks after Patrick got sentenced she's been stuck in there in he...
3K 538 30
What happens when the most popular girl in school befriends a homeless boy? *** When seventeen-year-old...
1.7K 79 20
*UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12* "I feel safe when I'm closer to you." I said "You will always be close to me, and I will al...
16.2K 1.2K 36
You never know what life will throw at you...one minute you're in the clouds and the next you're being hunted down. How did things get so complicated...