Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 19

996 20 0
By LyndaDover

(Raven and Adrian Theme Song: Jesse McCartney- Because You Live)

Raven's POV.

"Safe sex? Really?" Adrian asked. "Yeah since they're alone in his room." I said giggling. "True, but I don't think Charley brown is gonna up for it when he's still worried and spying on your vampire neighbor." Adrian said. "Speaking of vampire neighbor you didn't tell me about the video evidence from Ed." I remind him. "Oh yeah I forgot about it." He said. "What happened on the videos?" I asked. "I'll explain in the garage private." He said. "Okay that's fine I need to put my motorcycle in the car." I said as we headed to the garage.

"Here allow me." He offered to help. Adrian put the motorcycle in the car by himself then he shut the trunk. "Ed is telling the truth about Jerry. When Charley and I saw the videos Jerry didn't cast reflection on the camera." Adrian explained. "Oh my God." I said softly. "The last video that we saw it's not good." He said. "What do you mean not good?" I asked. "Ed was right about the warning, Jerry is coming after you." He said softly. "What?" I asked in shock tone. "Jerry is stocking you the whole time before you and Jerry met." He still explained.

"That explain why Charley was crying and being overprotective." I muttered. "People are full of surprises." He said softly and I nodded. "Come here." He muttered after he hugged me and I hugged him back. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. Whenever you go too far, I will be there to pull you back." Adrian said softly and worried.

His words is touching, warm, and safe making my heart beat faster and the feelings I have is the same when I was with Jerry but more. "Adrian" I said softly looked at his eyes filled with sadness and lonely as he looked at my eyes. He hesitantly cups my face and he lean in closer to my face till our lips touch then we kissed and close our eyes. His lips so softly and gentle, I melted into his kiss something completely different of sparks feelings.

I kissed him back, wrapped my arms around him, his hands on the back of my neck and the other hand on my back pulling me closer. We kissed slow and passionate nonstop till we broke the kiss for a second and open our eyes . "Raven, I've been wanting to tell you ever since we've been hanging out together but I didn't have the courage to do it until now. You are the best influence on me, I need you. You are good and I need a little good in my life. Because without it there's an awful lot of darkness." Adrian confessed and I couldn't speak or do anything but hearing his confessed and stared his beautiful blue eyes until we here a noise from nextdoor.

3rd POV.

After Jerry let Doris in his house, about to come in but stop when he heard Adrian and Raven talking and hugging after Adrian confessed his love to Raven. Jerry growled till he looked at Charley's window. "Oh shit, oh shit, he saw us!" Charley whispered in a panic tone after he hide with Amy from Jerry. "Whoa, maybe it's not a big deal." Amy said in a annoyed tone. "It's a huge deal, okay? Very big deal. He looked at us and he was pissed." Charley said still panic. "Okay Charley, if you're not into this, can you just tell me? Because you don't have to do me a favor. " Amy said angry tone.

"Amy, I'm not doing you any favors, of course, I'm into this. Of course, I don't trust that guy." Charley replied. "You're so stupid Charley, I'm going." Amy said frustrated tone. "Oh come on, I'm sorry." Charley said. "No I'm going. I'm going to leave you to look out the window at the neighbors and have fun with your neighborhood watch thing." Amy said after walking out from Charley's room and left Charley. Jerry chuckle little bit till he stop when he used his vampires eyes sight saw Adrian and Raven kissing.

Jerry felt heartbroken, furious, and roar in pain with leaving a gash of a claw mark on the wall that surprises Charley to look at the window. "What the hell is that?" Charley muttered. He saw Jerry changed from being human to a creature with his tone changed. "Why Raven? Why you betrayed me?" Jerry's thought while he's crying before he came back in his house. "He's actually crying? For what?" Charley muttered till he looked down and saw Adrian and Raven came out from the garage. Also surprises Raven and Adrian go out of the garage and see the claw marks left by Jerry.

Raven's POV.

"Did you hear that?" I asked. "Yeah, what the fuck is that?" Adrian asked as we walked out of the garage looked around till we saw claw marks on the wall at Jerry's place. "I think he knows and saw us kissing." I muttered. "I agree with you on that and it's definitely not a good sign." Adrian added. "What's going on here?" Mysterious voice came and turned around it's Amy. "Good question, I thought you were with Charley in his room?" I asked. "I was but he couldn't stop spying on your hot neighbor of yours." She replied in frustrated tone. "Okay then!" Adrian said. "Is that claw marks?" She asked coming closer to Jerry's house. "Isn't that a little freaky?" Amy asked. "Yeah, it's a lot of freaky." He replied. "Anyway since you're heading out why not I just take home and that way we can come back here in the morning to pick up Charley and Adrian for school." I said.

"No it's okay, I can drive home by myself." She said. "Amy I don't mind to take you home and besides you can tell me any ideas for tomorrow about my birthday party." I said in a groaned tone and it made her day. "Sweet I would love to tell you with all the ideas I have in mind." She said after went in the front seat of my car. "Are you sure about this?" Adrian asked with worried tone. "Yes I'm sure, it's bad idea and my worse nightmares but there's no choice when there's a pissed off vampire nextdoor ready to kill somebody." I said.

"Hey, there is no such thing as bad ideas. Just poorly executed awesome ideas." Adrian said. "Adrian, you copy it from Damon Salvatore in vampire diaries tv show." I muttered. "Well it's true what he said and I can also pull off as being enternal stud." He sarcastic after I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, the other thing you and Damon have in common is being pain in the ass." I added and giggle. "Forgot to mention charm and style too." He added. "Okay Adrian I need to get going or the big bad vampire coming out." I said. "Or your Uncle Rex waiting." He added as we headed back to the garage.

"Be careful and drive safe, if Jerry still stacking you..." Adrian said but I cut him off. "I'll call you, I know. I'll be fine besides I'm not gonna be alone." I said. "Have fun and tell Uncle Rex I said hi." He said. "I will and have fun with my brother." I said open the door from my car. "Raven" he said softly before I came in the car. "Yes Adrian?" I asked as I turn around then he came closer to me till he crash my lips.

I kissed him back and the sparks feeling came back till I feel my power energy came stronger like I'm going to explode inside my body. I tried to stop him before it come worse, I tried to push him away but he's too strong and his arms wrapped around till I bit his lips. "Adrian please stop." I muttered trying to calm down from my powers energy. "Raven, I'm sorry..." Adrian apologized but I cut him off. "It's not you Adrian, you're fine it's me that you can't be trust." I warned him. "Raven, what's wrong with your eyes?" He asked when he saw my eyes glowing bright green.

"It's nothing I'm fine." I said after closing my eyes trying to get it back to normal. After I took a breath and relax for a minute my body feel back to normal and my eyes changed back to normal color. "There's something I haven't told you about what I'm really am that I've been hiding it for my whole life and also the reason about my feelings I have for you and Jerry is complicated." I explained. "But why?" He asked. "I'll explain it tomorrow in private but now I need to get going." I said. "Okay, is it okay I can hug you?" He asked with the puppy eyes. "Sure but just the hug." I said and he nodded. We hugged for a minute then I went in my car getting the engines started. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said. "See you tomorrow." I said back as I drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
59.7K 1.2K 48
COMPLETED Meet Melissa Rivera. A 25 year old woman with a doctor's degree. She moves to Forks to start a new life in a new state. She works as Carlis...
Finn By riley

Werewolf

8.3K 178 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...