CUTE || SOPE

By hopehoseokness

"have you ever wondered, what angry sex feels like?" yoongi's eyes widened as he turns hoseok. "why are you e... More

•note•
1: " Its fucking cold"
2: " hi friend."
3: Jung Hoseok
4: "Is this yoongi?"
5: "A BAR?!"
6: "Its just a dumb kiss..."
7: "He's No Staright Man"
8:"What Are You Doing To Me Jung Hoseok..."
9: "He just wanted Yoongi"
10: "Ready For Day Two?"
11:" Has The Sun Stopped Shining?"
12: "I Told You Not To Look"
13: "W-we shouldn't..."
14:"Goodnight, Hoseok"
15: "So Your Jung Hoseok?"
16:"What Were You Doing Last Night, Yoongi?"
17: "I Like You Too."
18: "Since when do you care about me?"
19: "You Dont Hate Me?"
20: "So You And Yoongi Huh?"
21:"Who's Hurting You..."
22: "It's Okay"
23: "shit- shit- shit-"
24: "W-Why would you do this to me..."
25:" Your Into Bdsm I See?"
26: "Bonding."
27: "Bet he's cheating on me."
note: 27 first not 28

28: Heart Break Again

2.7K 110 25
By hopehoseokness

Saturday Morning
8:20AM

"Have you ever wondered, what angry sex feels like?"

Yoongi's eyes widened as he turns hoseok, who was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Why are you even thinking about that?!" The elder who sitting on the ground is stunned at the sudden question, though his fantasy's have tended to run wild.

Imagining Hoseok being that rough with him made him horny. He grabbed his hair and roughly tugged his head back and rammed into him at an intense speed all because of an emotion he was feeling...yes, he has thought about it.

"I dunno, just a thought..." His gaze stayed at yoongi, he noticed his pale cheeks turning bright red,

"Are you blushing?" Hoseok says with a grin on his face as he sat up on the mattress.

"N-NO!"

he's totally blushing.

how cute.

"AWWWWWW YOONGI ITS OKAY!!!" Hoseok sarcastically yelped as he launched himself at the younger embracing him, the other only poured and huffed because Hoseok had just interrupted his pretty not so appropriate thoughts.

"Whats okay?" Yoongi questioned the male who was pinching his cheek. "It's okay to feel certain ways about me and want to do things with me." Hoseok said with a bit of sarcasm in his tone.

"What are you going on about?" Yoongi looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed. "It's okay to ask me if you wanna have sex." Yoongi started choking on air.

He immediately sat up and started scoffing nervously. "Why would i just ask you to have sex with me? That's- Thats dumb." Yoongi spoke as he continued to scoff at Hoseok.

"You act like i've never stuck my dick up your ass" Hoseok snickered as the other just gave a him a glare at his choice of words. "Wow, nice way to put it."

The other chuckled at Yoongi's pout after his very unpleasant and inappropriate choice of words. "Do you wanna order something to eat." Hoseok said and catches the others attention and scrunched his nose a bit before speaking. "I'm getting a bit fat, and not looking my best these days so i'm laying off the food, and since finals are coming up I want to focus on studying."

Hoseok had slightly startled the blonde boy when he had shot up from his place and stomped towards Yoongi. He plopped onto the ground and picked up the boys hand and roughly started slapping himself in the face with his hand, the other yelling at whatever this idiotic bafoon he calls his boyfriend was doing.

"W-What are you doing?!" Hoseok cheek had started to go red and began to sting like a bitch but "I ain't no bitch". He once again brought the others hand to his already extremely red cheek and Yoongi was struggling to pull his hand back. "Take it back." He demanded.

Yoongi still extremely confused and stunned stared at him this eye's. "What are you talking about, you crazy bitch?!" Hoseok only sighed and continued the process. "Hoseok your being weird as fuck, what the hell are you doing??"

"Your not fat, so take it back." "wha-"
Hoseok only brought his hand into his own and looked down at it. "Baby, I'd really like it if you didn't talk about yourself in that way..." Hoseok spoke looking the other in the eyes filled with sorrow.

Yoongi only sighed and let Hoseok bring his hand up to his lips and kiss them with love and comfort. "Cmon Hoseok, lets- let's not talking about this now. Lets finish studying.Ok?"

Hoseok only looked at him with sad eyes and nodded. Hoseok couldn't help feel this way. He couldn't help but notice the way Yoongi scowls at himself when he looks in the mirror and says he's pathetic. He also has noticed he's been skipping his meals and it's worry about what ever is going on.

Yoongi knows Hoseok had been acting this way towards him but he just shrugs it off like it's nothing.

"Ok..let's continue."

-

Jungkook opened his heavy eyelids as a pounding head ache had woken him up from his deep sleep. The sunlight in the room flashed at his face making him squint. As he sat up he'd only realized that he wasn't in his own bedroom while he took in his surroundings.

Jungkook is extremely confused. "The last thing i remember was that i was with Jimin...and then i..."
Ah yes now remembers.

"What the fuck have i done?"

He sat himself at the edge of the bed and placed his face in his hands and sighed deeply. He raised his head wondering where Jimin was anyway?

His eyes shifted to the small body that was only wearing a oversized shirt as he slept on an empty bed besides the one he was in, with no pillow and blanket.

Jungkook got and grabbed the blanket and placed it over the delicate body that softy snored.

Jungkook softly chuckled, Jimin looked calm like this unlike other days when he feels like partying he loud always drunk and getting in trouble and now here he just...calm.

It made the boy crack a small smile.

The moment lasted a couple of minutes till he realized he was only wearing his boxers. "wait a minute"

*Flashback*

The pair stumbled into the dark dorm room late at night after Jungkook had kissed Jimin. Though, yet there lips never parted. They tripped and stumbled till the smaller boys back met the bed. There breaths were heavy and they were panting for air as their lips sloppy tasted each other. The boy hovering over jimin was impatient, he separated his lips from jimin's and began to remove his jacket and after that his buttons on his shirt.

He was quick to connect them again but he began to be extremely rough. "Jungkook~ Stop your drunk." Jimin let out panting yet, the other ignored him and began to kiss down his neck and put his cold bare hand under his shirt. Jimin wanted him to stop but he wanted to keep going so bad. He refrained himself from letting out any lewd noises, all that left his lips were heaving breaths matching the others as he touch him roughly but softly.

"J-Jungkook, stop." But the boy hovering over him only continued to get rougher and rougher with the other boy."What about taehyung?"

Suddenly Jungkook came to a stop. He faced his head down and  he didn't move and Jimin got confused."Jungkook?" He tapped him lightly on the head. Then Jimin heard sniffles coming from the boy as he still laid on top of Jimin and his head nuzzled in his neck. Jimin's eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry." He spoke out with a slight sob."I didn't mean to do this just...I dont think taehyung loves me anymore.." more sobs followed.

"What? No Jungkook of course he loves you,Why are you saying that?" Jimin softly lifted the younger boys head and cupped his cheeks to look at him. The sight in front of Jimin eyes broke his heart.

Jungkook has tears falling from his eyes as they dropped down to his flushed cheeks. Jimin ran his thumb on the boy cheek to wipe away the tears and let him talk." It's just, we dont have time for each other any more a-and it feels like ever single time i wanna go out with him he gives an excuse to not go, we were supposed to be together today because it was my birthday b-but he said that he couldn't see me today either." He let out a couple of sobs recalling the memory.

"Maybe you should try talking to him?" Jungkook sat himself up off of Jimin and moved away sitting at the edge of the bed. "Ok..I will." He wiped his tears and Jimin sat up touching his shoulder rubbing it softly in attempt to comfort the boy.

"Can we forget this ever happened?" Jimin felt his heart crack. "I didn't mean to drag you into this and I-Im sorry." Jimin looked down removing his hand from the boys shoulder. He sighed and looked up at jungkook "N-No of course, this all shouldn't have happened." Jimin got up and took of his pants and shirt and proceeded to put on a oversized t-shirt and walked to the empty bed next to his. As jungkook watched Jimin lies down facing the wall. "You can stay here..I don't mind just rest, you drank a little to much tonight."

Jungkook looked at the boy who obviously looked heart broken, he wanted to comfort him but he thought it was best to make things less awkward and just rest there for the night. Jimin silently let the tears fall as if this were the only way to cope with what just occurred another feeling of heart break.

*end of flashback*
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 702 29
Min Yoongi, stuck in a relationship with a girl he no longer loves; ever since realising he's gay he hadn't had the heart to break it off yet. That's...
7.5K 269 4
"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called him cute 3 times now. "Stop saying that...
2.1K 388 15
(✔️) In which Hoseok discovered his unknown desire just after encountering Min yoongi in tight jeans with leather jacket, and ends up confessing his...
19.6K 741 30
"Hello," I awkwardly greeted. I really despised being the new girl. "Hey, I'm Yoongi," the boy with a bandana and auburn-brown hair head nodded. His...