You mean the world to me. [In...

بواسطة bearfox123

Warnings: vape, drinking, smut, suicide, unsympathetic Virgil, unsympathetic Roman. المزيد

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
i love you
I have made a decision
face reveal. which may or may not be my Ryan Ross cosplay.

1

5.3K 149 573
بواسطة bearfox123

Remus was looking for the crofters Logan had hidden at 3 in the morning while Logan was on the couch. Remus was crawling around like a fucking demon.

"Can I help you Remus?" Logan asked.

"Wheres the crofters?"

"I'm not telling you."

Remus stopped and stared at him."Then wheres the appely juice ?" He demon crawled over to Logan.

"What?"

He crawled fatser."Where the fuckin appley juice logan!!"

"You're mental."

"I need the fuckin appley juice logan-" He stopped and sniffed the air."I found the crofters. Its in the microwave!" He ran to the spot.

"No! Remus stay away!" Logan ran after him but tripped and fell.

Remus got the crofters and sat on logan while eating it.

"Why are you on top of me?" Logan asked. He thought to himself 'god damnit. Why am I attracted to this rat?'

"Because your obviously a bottom."He said simply, he loved his lil bottom nerd.

"And what makes you think I want to be your bottom?"

"Becasue you haven't moved yet."

"Well it's kinda hard with your ass on my back"

"Do you want me to move?"

"Yes please. This is bad for my spine."

Remus rolled his eyes and moves, then he  holds out a hand to help him up. Logan took it. Remus pulled him up and smakcked his ass, causing Logan to yelp slightly. Remus laughed and ate more crofters.

"Stop." Logan said.

"stop what?" Remus asked.

"Eating my jam asshat."

"Thats not the only thing I'll be eating sweet heart~"Remus winked and ate more.

Logan blushed lightly imagining what the Duke could do to him.

"Is that a blush I see nerd?"

"No." Logan said, quickly covering his face.

"Whats that word you say? oh yeah. falsehood." Remus chuckled and nearly choked on the jelly. Logan sighed.

Remus composed him self (slightly)."I dont see why your getting so worked up nerd. You dont feel things anyway, so what the point?"

"I'm not."

"Alright Mr. I don't feel shit yet I'm being salty." He put the crofters down and layed on the couch.

"Salty?"

"Salty."

"I don't understand..."

Remus sighed." It means your being a dick but gently...its a slang word."

Logan wrote it on a vocab card, causing Remus to chuckle.

"What."

"You're just adorable, your like an old man just trying to learn how to use a mac book."

"I'm not adorable. I need to learn these things because I'm not a joke! I...I mean I can't be seen as such..."

Remus rolled over."You're not a joke dumbass, just like how your not a robot. wanna know how?"

"how."

"you feel things.like joy, sadness, your were anxious that one time, and love. so..im right."

"I. Do not. Love."

" but. you .lie."

"no. I don't. I don't feel anything."

"your still lying."

"no I'm not."

"alright then, you want me to prove it?"

"sure"

"alright." he stands up and pulls logan over to the couch and pushed him down on it before crawling over him and kissing his jawline. Logan gasped quietly.

Remus sat up on him." see you do feel things, if you felt nothing you wouldnt have reacted and you wouldnt have gasped. You don't have to be a robot Logan."

"but..."

"its ok to feel things. even love. but if you want to be a robot, its gonna be a cold bland life." he got off logan.

"come back...?" Logan whispered, barely audible.

Remus didnt hear him, but he did come back to the kitchen to grab some smarties.

Logan sighed, he loved the Warmth.

Remus came back and sat by logan, and he offered him some smarties.

"thanks..."

"your welcome." Remus crushed them up and smoked them

"why..."

he shrugged."its fun"

"okay."

"here try it."

"how?"

"crush them up a lot, open up one side and smoke it like a cigarette and blow it out." Remus showed him how, Logan followed all the steps.

Remus watched and relized how beautiful he looked in the moonlight and how much he missed the taste of his jawline

Logan smoked his Smarties. "It's not as satisfying as actually vaping..."

remus choked on his smarties." you vape???"

"Yes?"

"oh my god i wanna see!!"

"you can't tell the others."

"I swear I wont because now I want to hit it"

"okay."

Remus got excited, he never knew logan vaped let alone did anything unhelathy. Logan went to his room. Remus stayed on the couch and turned the fan on so the smoke could disapper. Logan came back with his vape. Remus clapped his hands excitedly.

"here." Logan said handing it over to Remus.

He took it and hit it and blew out smoke smiling." oh my god this is great."

"I know."

"how long have you had this?"

"forever."

"im so proud.hey, since we're sharing secrest in the dark imma show you one of mine." he got up and went to the fridge

"okay?"

he dug around the back of the fridge and pulled out a bottle of vodka."i drink..like a lot.."

"hm."

"Want a screw driver?"

"for?"

he shook his head and laughed." i meant do you want a drink? a screwdriver is a type of alcholic drink with vodka."

"oh. Sure."

"alright." he went to the kitchen and started making the screwdrivers.

Logan waited patiently for Remus.

he came back and handed him one of the drinks

"thanks."

"your welcome."

Logan sipped it

Remus sat, watched and waited for the reaction.

Logan chugged the rest.

Remus was shook."so you like it?"

"yes."

"lit." he chugged the rest and felt the familiar buzz of the alcohol.

"lit indeed."

he laughed."want some more?"

"yes"

"alright, im gonna bring it in here bc now i wanna drink all night." he brought the stuff in the living room and made some more.

"okay."

he gave it to logan and hit some more on his vape

"So good..."

"right!" remus was tipsey and staring at logan drinking the drink

"you look cute." Logan said a bit tipsy as well.

"aww lo so do u."

"thaaaanks"

"your welcome." he drank some more and gave his vape back.

Logan hit it

"ya know thats not the only thing you can blow~" Remus said smirking.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

36.1K 1K 38
Patton has been in a relationship with Remus for 10 months and they hadn't had sex once. This makes Remus upset and he decides to fix the issue. Some...
87.6K 2.9K 32
No spoilers
Boo بواسطة Via

قصص الهواة

28.5K 2.5K 46
SANDERS SIDES HUMAN AU Logan really didn't think he would be pulled into this when he rented his new apartment. 1/6/21 - #1 in Intrulogical 6/12/21...
1.1K 15 20
"He'll never change, he's just pathetic." Remus heard that all the time especially from his brother...he was fed up with it. He was trying to get bet...