The Oragami Hero

Da Stillwell03

The Akatsuki were teleported acidentally to the future and had no way to go home. The world had changed to th... Altro

The Dark Secret
The Choice Encounter
Truths Revealed
The First Day
Mistress of Melody
Chasing Bells
Truth or Dare
Things Don't Add Up
The Truth
Two Geniuses
Questions and Answers
Battle of Apprentices
Ochako's Will
Era's Collide
Undead Holy Woman
An Akatsuki Christmas
Izuku vs Ochako
Three Man Squads
Hosu's Danger
Unsettling Finds
The New Generation
Training For Finals
Dark Power
Bakugou Retrieval Squad
Demon of the Flute
Undead Zombie Duo
Prodigys collide
Sharingan vs Byakugan
Izuku vs Bakugou
Heading Off

Training and The Exam

6.5K 141 105
Da Stillwell03

Before we start this chapter, I'd like to point out that my idea for this story kinda came from this song when an idea came in my head of how Izuku's life might change if he was a disciple, let alone a child of one of the Akatsuki. Also, I plan to put the tailed beasts in and another descendant of the Uchiha since you know, why the fuck not. The later though will be revealed at a later date, but I will show one tailed beast in this chapter. Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

"Almost." Once the next day came, Mr. Pain had us begin cleaning up Dagobah Municipal beach as part of our training. Right now, me and Ocha are trying to pull a fridge to the side that was extremely heavy. "You can drop now Ocha, we're good here." We both drop our sides for the fridge to stay by the curb for the garbage men. "Mr. Pain. I hate to ask this, but what does cleaning the beach have to do with our training?" "I kinda wondered that too." "Though heroes nowadays protect people, they should not be above doing some manual labor to help the community. To help someone, you do not always need to dawn a flashy cape or tight spandex's to accomplish this. Sometimes you just need to do something nobody else chooses to do. Take this beach for example, over the years of the oceans current pushing trash onto it's shores and people using it as an illegal dumping sight has turned this once great area into a toxic waste dump. But if the right people would come and remove the wrongs of others." Mr. Pain uses his power to push a huge amount of garbage away to show the sunrise rising beautifully over the ocean. "The former beauty of this place will shine anew."

"With that in mind, I have created a training plan for the both of you to follow that will efficiently complete your objective." Ms. Konan gives us both a small packet with time stamps from when we wake up and go to sleep, to when we train and what we eat. "I call this 'The Road to a Shinobi Dream Plan'." "Your objective is to clear the shoreline up to about midway in the next 8 months. Once that is done, we will train for the next 2 on new jutsu's and your base combat skills with the assistance of the other Akatsuki. Any objections?" "No sir!" We both answer with feeling before getting back to work.

Konan POV:

"Road to a Shinobi Dream Plan?" "It was the best name I could come up with." Pain watches the kids make a few clones to help them before I ask him something. "Why did you choose now to be the best time to tell them about the Akatsuki?" "Because they seemed to hold the spirit of a hero to heart." I look at him a little confused until he speaks up. "It is important for them to know about our origins before Izuku learns of his. Knowing now will let this sink in enough and understand that you had no choice when giving him up." I start to worry about the day the truth will come out and get a little scared how Izuku will react. 'Maybe he is right. If I were to tell him with the knowledge of the Akatsuki fresh in his mind. it may turn bad.'

5 months later Izuku POV:

"That should do it." Me and Ocha put the final bit of trash out by the beach. "Not bad you two. Guess Pain was right about you both." "Thank you Mr. Hidan." Me and Ocha look at the cleared beach with happiness knowing we've done this. "It's beautiful." I hold Ocha's hand and smile. "It really is." "It would appear that you both finished ahead of my initial plans. Not only that, but you had cleaned the entire beach instead of the bare minimum." Mr. Pain starts to smile a little before walking away. "We will be training harder in your base training going forward. Be prepared for today's training." "Yes sir!" "Common man. They just finished a rockin beach clean up 3 months ahead of schedule with interest, give them a day off." Mr. Pain looks at Mr. Hidan and then at us. "Very well. I believe you both have been working hard enough to deserve the afternoon to yourselves. Tomorrow we will begin to train you both more in depth with jutsu's, but take today to rest and prepare for that." With that said, Mr. Pain had left with me and Ocha going to get ready for school.

After school in town

"So what do you wanna do today?" "Hmm,*grumble* let's get something to eat first. I didn't get a chance to eat much of lunch today." 'Neither did I.' We both start to think about Kaachan when he came over and started to pick a fight with us over the sludge villain incident 5 months ago. We kinda told him to shut it and to counter, he kinda blew our lunches up out of spite. We head into a nearby burger place and order a couple of combo meals and sat down.

"I could've paid for mine myself Izu. You really didn't have to." "Oh no, I'm not making you pay for a meal that you need to get because of an angered Pomeranian. And besides, I get to pay for a meal for my cute girlfriend in return." I say this with giving Ocha a small peck on her lips and having a smirk on my face. *snap* I'm pulled out of my satisfied smirk with seeing Mr. Deidara and Mr. Sasori taking a picture of us. "I knew they were dating! Now pay up puppet man!" "Urgh, fine." Mr. Sasori takes a 20 out of his pocket and gives it to Mr. Deidara. "Wait, you both bet that me and Ocha were dating!?" "Yup, and this little baby is gonna be sent to everyone to show proof." We all stare at him very agitated as he sends the picture to every Akatsuki member with a goofy smile on his face.

Meanwhile Konan POV

"Why is today so slow?" My entire day has had almost no clients with me filling out paperwork and fighting complete boredom. "*buzz* At least this helps kill boredom." I take my phone out and see a message with a picture attached from Deidara.

I was right people. They are dating and this is the proof.

I look at the picture and realize it's Izuku and Ochako kissing. "*scream* My baby boy has a girlfriend!" "Ms. Konan. Are you alright? I heard a scream." "Yes Martha, just got a little too excited over something. No need to worry." I get extremely giddy and could barely hold my excitement in and began to smile ear to ear. 'I can't wait to tell Inko and Mrs. Uraraka about this.'

Night before the exam Izuku POV:

Mr. Pain and Ms. Konan has asked us to meet them at the beach the day before the exam to give us a few last minute words of advice before we take the exam. Once we get there, they look and smile at us genuinely for the first time. "I must congratulate the both of you on your hard work. I originally did not expect much from the two of you when Konan had said she would teach you. But I was wrong. The both of you have dedicated yourselves to your training and have done all you can to be the best you could. Whether you succeed or fail tomorrow, I am proud of the strides you have taken this far in becoming heroes." I start to feel a warmth in my chest from hearing our normally cold and distant teacher say such inspiring words. "With that said, I had made you both these as a symbol of your training under us."

Ms. Konan hands us both bands that hold a metal plate with a strange symbol in them and a slash through. "These are headbands from our time that symbolize one is from the Akatsuki. You do not have to wear them, but we would be honored if you would wear them as proof of our commitment to your training." Both me and Ocha take the headbands and put them somewhere on our body. I tie mine around my right arm and Ocha puts hers around her neck. "How does it look?" Both Mr. Pain and Ms. Konan smile at us. "You look like true shinobi by wearing them with the pride you are. Now, let us take you home so you can rest for tomorrow." We thank them as they lead us back home.

The next day outside of UA

"Today's the day Ocha." "Yeah. We've been training for a long time. But today will show us how far we've really come." Me and Ocha stand outside the entrance to UA with our bands shown on us and our hearts on our sleeves. "OUTTA THE WAY LOSERS!" 'Of course we run into him.' We start walking in with Kaachan trying to pass us with no success. He started to get agitated and was about ready to blow me up if I didn't show a paper bomb behind me. "Common Ocha, lets find a seat. It smell like jackass out here." We walk into the school and make our way down the hall to the auditorium room.

Once there, we take our seats in a few open seats with Kaachan taking the one next to us. "WHAT'S UP PEOPLE, LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!" We get greeted by Prisent Mic who gets zero attention from anyone other than one person that coughed during the silence. "WOW, TOUGH CROWD! LETS GET TO IT THEN!" Present Mic starts explaining the test with Kaachan glaring at us with rage. "If all your gonna do is stare, then do it to someone that isn't trying to pay attention." "You looking for a fight or something Deku?" I ignore him and pay attention to the explanation of the test.

"You better not get in my way Deku. Not you or your little fat ass slut." We keep ignoring him to pay attention as to not give him the attention. "I actually feel pity for fucking round face. Having a loser like you as a boyfriend instead of a real man like m-" "Will you shut the fuck up so we can focus Bakugo!" Ocha states this a little loudly to make some of the people around us look at her. "And you three. If all your going to do is bicker between each other, then please leave!" We get told off by some guy with glasses arguing about 4 robots on the sheet instead of 3. "Why do you care if we bicker? Not only that, but why are you Bickering about a robot that Present Mic may have not even covered yet because of your objection? How about minding your own business and if we are that much of a problem, you let a teacher or someone who's job it is to do this handle it." The boy with glasses stops talking and turns around after my rant to him.

Once the information about the test was given, we all head to our own testing sites. Me and Ocha were lucky enough to be paired in the same site. I was feeling a little confident, but Ocha was getting a bit nervous. "Don't be worried, you'll do great." "Thanks Izu, but what if I screw up and can't make the hero course because of it?" I pat her head and smile at her. "Don't worry, I know you'll do great. Your an amazing person with or without our training." She starts to blush a bit and hug me. "You would've gotten a kiss if we weren't in public." "Well, then let's save those for after we're done here." We relax a bit before we hear a shout. "AND GO!" In that moment, me and Ocha charge into the city with everyone confused what just happened..

We both decided to work on opposite ends of the city since we didn't want to disturb the others ability to collect points. In the seconds we split, I see a few 3 pointers and make a few hand signs. "Water Style, Water Shark Bomb Jutsu!" With one hit, I took down and obtained 15 points off the bat. I look over to see a few 2 pointers and keep my momentum going. I use my paper bombs to blow the robots sky high when throwing a few paper shurikins at them. I keep charging through the city while blowing up robot after robot until I think I have more than enough to pass. "89, I think that should be good now." I head over to watch Ocha and support her when all of a sudden I feel the ground shake. 'This can't be good!' I look up and see a giant robot the size of a skyscraper with a zero on it. "Guess that makes sense why Present Mic said to avoid it." I look around to find Ocha to make sure she's somewhere safe. I start to get a little worried when I don't see her and get more worried when someone shouts something. "There's a girl under the robot!" I look over and start sprinting to the robot seeing what I did.

"Ocha!" I had seen Ocha stuck under some debris unconscious with blood on her head. 'Did she get hit in the head when the robot came out? Not a time for this, I need to take this out now and save her.' I start to bite my thumb hard enough to draw blood and plaster some on all my fingers. "I don't know what might happen, but this is still better than the alternative." I start making hand signs before putting my bloodied hand to the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!" In that instant, all I see is smoke until I see a few tails and some claws. "What did I just?" Once the smoke clears, I see a giant fox with 9 tails glaring at the robot with anger.

In an instant, the fox creature attacks the robot and starts tearing it to shreds in mere seconds. While he does this, I run to Ocha and make sure she's ok. "Ocha, are you ok? Speak to me!" Ocha starts to regain consciousness. "Mmmn, what happened?" Ocha looks over and sees the giant fox creature. "...What is that thing?" "I don't know. I panicked when I saw you on the ground and summoned it." "Wait, why didn't you make a pact before summoning something!?" "Like I said, I panicked and summoned it on instinct!" "*sigh* I guess we can't help it now. So how do we stop this thing before it loses interest in that robot?"

In that moment, the fox points his attention to us. He begins to walk to us and stops when his face is mere inches from us. Both of us go pale as we were close enough to see the details of it's teeth in front of us. "Uhh, it's ok big guy. We don't want to hurt you." "Hmph, not like you could if you tried." "Wait, did I hit my head harder than I thought or did this fox just talk to us?" Right after he says this, the fox turns into a puff of smoke and turns into a tiny plushy sized fox.

He walks over and jumps on my head. "You wake me up, and it will be the last thing you do." "O-ok. I'll be quiet." I start shaking at the thought of how dangerous it was and it didn't even feel like it was serious yet. It falls asleep with me so scared I could barely move. "What exactly is that thing?" We look over and see the old woman with a cane. "The recovery hero,Recovery Girl right?" "Nice assumption sonny. Now do you mind explaining what that fox is on the top of your head?" I look up at the sleeping thing and smile awkwardly. "I couldn't even yell you even if I tried."

Konan POV:

"Did he just summon what I think he did." "He he, that boy you taught Konan just summoned a tailed beast. Not to mention that it was the nine-tails" I only watch speechless at Izuku had just summoned one of the most powerful tailed bests known to us. I originally had Zetsu teleport me to a hidden area to watch Izuku and Ochako do their exam with Orochimaru unintentionally tagging along, but we ended up seeing something none of us could believe. 'Izuku summoned the nine-tailed fox. How is that even possible?' "What are the three of you doing here? This area is off limits to everyone." I begin to stiffen a little when hearing the familiar voice of Eraserhead. "Farewell Konan. We will be taking our leave now." "Wait." In an instant, Zetsu and Orochimaru disappear from my sight and leave me alone.

'YOU DAMNED TRAITORS!' "Now talk." I begin to get wrapped in Eraserhead's binding cloth forcing me to speak. "We were only here to watch two of our students participate. The one that was under the robot and the one that summoned that tailed beast." "Tailed beast? So you know what that was." "Enough to know that it needs to be kept in check." "I want to know everything you know about that thing and how to keep it in check." "With all do respect sir, that thing is beyond what you or any pro can handle. It may even be to much for All Might." I suddenly get an idea how to make both of us benefit. "But my group can offer you the chance to keep it in check if you do me one small favor." "And what may that be?"

Two weeks later Izuku POV:

After the incident at the entrance exam, I learned a bit about the fox spirit known as Kurama. It seemed that he was one of 9 tailed beasts that have been waiting a while to find a person that could bring them into this world again since being lost from a fight long before any of us were born. The way I summoned him was completely on accident, but he wanted to use me as a person to summon the other 8 regardless. Since summoning one of them takes a significant amount of chakra and is only by extreme stress upon a person, he's had me wait until he thinks I'm ready to summon another.

Right now, were all waiting in my moms house patiently for the results of the exam. Since mom found out we were dating, me and Ocha haven't had a need to hide it from our parents and are currently relaxing on the couch with Ocha taking a seat on my lap and Kurama on my head. He apparently likes my head due to it resembling overgrown grass and sleeps there regularly. "Izuku! Ochako! The results are here!" Mom comes in full on panicking with Kurama agitated she woke him. "Can't you talk much quieter human?" "Don't be rude Kurama. She's just nervous that the results came in." He ignores me and jumps off to lay on the couch.

I grab our acceptance letters and give Ocha hers. She opens it to see a note that says 'Listen to Izuku Midoriya's audio recording' in it. I open mine and see an audio recording. we play it and see Ms. Konan pop up. "Hello Izuku and Ochako. You may be wondering why I'm on an audio recording from UA, well the answer is that I will be working as the new guidance councilor for the school. Now onto your results. Both of you have obtained a perfect score on the written exam. As for the practical, Ochako had earned 70 villain points and 29 hero points to make her score 99. While Izuku had obtained 89 villain points and 50 hero points to make his score 139 which earns him the highest score in the year and makes him our first year representative. Congratulations you both on passing and welcome to your Hero Academia."

The recording stops with both of us looking at each other and smiling. "We passed!" We both hug each other and start jumping up and down. Our dreams were coming true. "Wait, what class are we in?" We both look and see that were in 1-A together and start cheering. Right after, we look at the information and see one part that we didn't expect. "Their a live in school now?" We look a little surprised and that it says that we will be staying in two person dorms with a roommate from our class, but no information on who any of us are paired with. 'Didn't see that coming.'

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. So I will be showing more tailed beasts in the future, but not all at once. Also, Konan is not the only Akatsuki member that will be at the school. Things will get heated next time when the duo find out their roommates and have their first day. Thanks for reading.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

147K 2.3K 30
For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he's wanted. And...
29.2K 681 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...
19.9K 450 40
Izuku was born into a clan, the last of clans remaining in Japan as the world turned to more modern times. The clan was looked down upon because of t...
54.4K 1.4K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...