Betrayed By My Own

Bởi Sparklyscar

"The sight has my insides twist in a tight knot. His jet black hair that touches his shoulder, his defined ab... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 >>
Chapter 2 >>
Chapter 3>>
Chapter 4>>
Chapter 5>>
Chapter7>>
Chapter 8>>
Chapter 9>>
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sneak peek

Chapter 6>>

68 21 14
Bởi Sparklyscar

(This Chapter Is A Smut Chapter)

"Let me begin! What is your full name?".

Oh darn it! Why does he have to ask a very basic question?

"My full name is Jemima Luciana Valerian! My turn, what is your full name?", I say quickly before he can turn another question on me.

"I am Jason McIntyre Black", he says with so much pride and smile I'm almost tempted to wipe the smile off his face.

So his full name is Jason that got shortened to Jay?. Nice! But why can it not have been Jase?.

"Are you a twin?", I hear him ask but I don't even bother to answer as I gulp down one shot of the vodka.

"My turn, how did you end up in the Mafia ring?", I ask.

"I grew up doing it but rumors have it that I was abandoned as a child by my parents but I choose to ignore it!", he says standing up to turn on the A/C.

"Why do you choose to ignore it and don't find out the truth?"

"Aside the fact that ignorance is bliss, I choose to ignore it because what is unknown to me can not harm me and you asked me a question when it's not your turn", he says this time around doing pushups.

Pfft! Show off.

I ignore him and just pretend to chuckle and cross my legs. Oh yes! I'm trying to tempt him and God help him because no one has ever been able to resist my charm. Except... Well... Maybe Alan.

"Now it's my turn, how did you end up being the most feared assassin?"

I take another shot of Vodka in a gulp and from the corner of my eyes, I find him staring bewilderedly at me. I hide the smile trying to appear on my face behind a pretence choking cough.

"Are you alright?", he asks, getting up quickly and rushing towards me. "Here have this", he says handing me a water bottle from his bed side lamp.

The earlier he tells me about Dennis, the earlier I get to mess him up in bed.

"Yeah I'm fine now", I state pretending to look in his eyes dreamily.

"My next question, what is the drill on Dennis?", I ask smirking in a mischievous way that might pass as seductive for him.

“Here, listen!. Every morning from 6:00am-7:30am, he leaves his house to the gym. When he gets back, he showers and moves to his office. Monday to Fridays after work, he goes to the club at Vatican city. He spends his Saturdays with his girlfriend and flings. Sunday is the only day he's at home alone. But mind you, there are still some guards lurking. So if you're going to kill him you'll either do that in his office or get him to spend some time with you... Alone”

I totally understand everything but one...

"This Dennis is 'wanted by all' right?", I ask air quoting the 'wanted by all'

"Yeah, so?"

"If you know about his do's and don'ts, his whereabouts and every detail you just gave me, why don't you just kill him yourself?", I ask slightly pushing up my breast and purposely staring at his lips.

But boy are they hot!

"Jon asked me not to", he states simply.

"Alright then, can I have the drink without you asking me a question", I ask with a cute pout and see him glance briefly at my lips.

"Just one last question. How is your name pronounced?". That isn't tough.

"It's either Je-mee-ma or Je-my-ma", I state truthfully. I honestly don't know which is it. Everyone calls my full name Je-mee-ma but only 'him' calls me Je-my-ma.

"Can I have my drink peacefully now?", I ask.

"Sure", he says getting up and heading towards the restroom. I gulp down two more bottles quickly. I'll definitely win if I go for the competition for best world alcoholic drinker.

If my eyes aren't deceiving me, I didn't notice Jay even take a sip of the drink. His loss though, not mine.

"What?!", Jay screeches as he reenters the room and I jump up in fear.

"What?", I ask almost in a whisper, veins still simmering down my spines.
"You've finished three bottles already and you're about to round up the last one. How long have you been drinking?"

"Since I turned 16"

"And when did you turn 16?"

"16th April, two years ago", I say feeling sober.

"Okay that's enough", he says attempting to snatch the bottle away from me.

"No. You, go get another one for me pwease... Pwetty pwease", I say faking drunkenness.

Do people even fake drunkenness?

"Awwn... You're so cute but my answer is still no. You can't even stand on your own"

Gosh! I ended up with the most babyish mafia in the ring, I think mentally face palming.

"Says who?" I ask, groggily getting up but purposely falling back down on his body.

In an attempt to prevent me from hurting myself, his hands accidentally touches my breast. I smile inwardly and moan loudly.

"Fuck", he whispers but I still manage to hear it as I spot the huge balls straining against his pants with full attention. I pretend not to have noticed or heard as he carries me to the bed and lays me down properly. He tries to let me go but I hold his neck firmly and push his face towards me, our mouths crashing together and moving in sync.

I trace my hand up and down his spine and he lets out a groan in protest but soon begins to respond after a little hesitation. He finally lies down on top of me and begins moving his hand inside my dungaree. I let out a moan and tug at the hem of his shirt almost desperately.

He gets the hint as he breaks the kiss and hurriedly pulls the shirt over his head and crashes back down on me as he continues from where he stopped. He gently bites my lips and I moan, giving him room for entrance. I savor every moment he runs his tongue around my mouth. And just the taste of his kiss has me dripping wet. I run my hand around his already bulging pants and hear him groan.

I don't need this but I want this. I want him inside me now. And as if sensing my train of thoughts, he gets up from my body and pulls his pants off his body quickly. I get up and do the same too until all I have left on is my black bra and matching undies.

"You really like black. Don't you?", he asks tracing his hand along my breast and I can only nod.

"Why?", I hear him ask and I can almost feel my facade slipping off.

"Aside the fact that it is my best color, it reflects how my life really is. Just Black, no happiness. The only happiness is Alan", I state dreamily.

"Are you sure you want to do this?", he asks moving his fingers to my wet clitoris.

I suppress a moan and hastily shake my head.
"No!", I manage to say breezily.

"Then why are you not stopping me?"

"When you cross your boundary, I will stop you", I say closing my eyes at the pure pleasure that pulse through me. I always do this back home by myself. I just could never bring myself to tell Alan how much I wanted him. I've always felt this burning desire to have Alan inside me and each time I do, I play with myself, imagining it to be him touching me. If I tell him, he'll definitely laugh it off since he only sees me as his sister and nothing else.

So now, to have someone other than myself, touch me after six fucking long years, is sensational. Words can't begin to even describe the feeling.

"Oh, I see you're already wet. So wet for me", Jay says smiling but I don't respond since he was teasing me.
He rubs my clit ever so slightly and I arch my back for more. He only smirks before slowly thrusting his hands inside me. He thrusts in and out so slowly, I swear I could have died of pure pleasure. I bite tightly on my lip to prevent me from moaning his name.

"Don't hold back, just tell me what you want and I'll deliver" he says breezily.

And then I lost it;

"Oh Jay!"

"Hmm"

"Jay..."

"Yes baby, what is it you want?"

Eww!  Don't call me 'baby', I'm not your baby! Urgh! Immediately that thought crosses my mind, I don't feel so turned on again

"I want to..."

"You want to what?"

"I want to... Oh fuck!"

I don't know how to say this.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"No!", I screech so loud he slightly jump back in fear.

"Then what do you want?", he asks looking at me surprisingly.

"I want you to remove your fucking finger from my cunt"

"Your wish is.... What? ", He exclaims in shock.

"I'm not some dumb shit you know, you just want me for your pleasure but guess what honey?. I'm not your toy, go fuck another cunt", I say exhaling deeply.

I don't know why I lost my temper so easily.

I don't mean to be brash or whatever but the thought of another dick inside me after my first experience scares the entire shit outta me but I'm never gonna tell him that!. I let out a heavy breath to calm myself.

I look at the side where he was lying down and find him staring at me in shock and disbelief.
Oh boy! So much for planning to get on his good sides. I don't know what else to do so I slowly get up to leave the room but he drags me back down and my head hits his chest pretty hard.

"Who hurt you?", he asks compassionately almost in a whisper.

"None of your business... Look sorry about what happened earlier lemme make up for that!", I say eyeing his erection.

How can anyone be erect after what just happened?

"Oh really and how do you intend to do that?", he asks in a menacing manner.

I only smirk in reply and begin to draw circles round his naked torso, I move to his nipples and do the same thing I've been dying to do ever since I discovered he has a tattoo, I trace round his tattooed arm too.

"Nice tattoo by the way", I compliment him.

"Thanks", he says in a breezy tone.

I slide down his body, undo his zipper and take his dick whole in my hand.

I begin stroking up and down, occasionally touching the tip of his huge cock on my tongue.

I was teasing him, just like he did to me at first

"Stop teasing me", he says with his eyes closed.

'Oh I will! If that is what it takes for me to kill you', I think to myself and decide to take him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck... Jem...", he moans my name and, I swear I feel on top of the world the moment he moans out my name. I move my head up and down his dick and use my hand to massage his shaft. I take him slowly and he seems to want more because he uses his hand to steady my head and he begins thrusting inside me.

I feel him going deeper and deeper, his cock hitting my throat with every thrust he makes, causing me to gag a little. But he seems to not notice or if he did, chooses to ignore it.

My head bobs up and down until I feel him calm down a bit, before pulling his cock away from my mouth but he still manages to spill its content all over me.

He gets up and lifts me up bridal style towards the bathroom. He gets me cleaned up and gives me a pair of his shorts and shirt.

Now we're on the bed and I feel very awkward.

"If that is your way of saying sorry for such a small thing you said to me, then I won't hesitate to piss you ofkf next time", he says breaking the tension in the room.

"We'll never know until then, right?", I ask mentally patting myself at the back for a job well done.

"Of course"

"Alright then, I'd like to sleep. Good night Jay", I say turning around away from him and facing the window. I just now have a very clear view of his room. There are no frames on the wall, no sort of decorations whatsoever, save a chandelier just above his bed.

Besides myself, who decorates their room pure black?. That's right! Jay does. But at least, my mattress is blue, thereby complementing the room but his is still...black.

And what sort of room doesn't have a TV? That's right again! Jay's room.

"Sweet dreams coconut", he says sleepily, interjecting my train of thought.

"Huh?", I ask confused.

"Coconut, that's my new nickname for you".

"Of all the nicknames in the world, you chose coconut?"

"Yeah!"

"Why?"

"Because you're just like one. You know how a coconut is right? Hard on the outside but sweet on the inside. I know that you may appear tough, ruthless and all but behind the hard surface lies a very adoring spirit", he says earnestly.

I don't know what to say. Should I thank him or?..

"Oh", I manage to whisper.

"Oh Jem, sleep tight", he says chuckling.

I try to but I don't sleep. I can't bring myself to sleep after what he just said. I turn around and come face to face with his peaceful sleeping form. I cast a glance at the wall clock and it says 1:43am.

I slowly get up from the bed and walk to the door where I turn around to look at his peaceful face once more before exiting his room and entering mine.

And then I released the tears. Why on mother fucking earth am I crying? I begin to sob. I don't want to wake anybody, so I use the pillow to muffle the sobs. I feel a sense of dread and don't even know why! Oh fuck, who am I kidding? I know why I'm crying! I'm crying because it feels like I cheated on Alan.

I don't know why I feel I belong to Alan and no one but him. Making out with Jay was all my idea, so why do I feel bad? And it's not like he went all the way?. I don't like this feeling. I should call Alan on voice call and not on a video call.

Me: Hey Alan!

Alan: Jem? What's wrong? Your voice sounds as if you're crying.

If only he knew!

Me: yeah I'm good! I just woke up, that's why my voice sounds this way... How are you?

Alan: you know I know when you're lying, what happened? Did Jay say something?

Me: I can't tell you! Please forgive me.

Alan: We've been together for six fucking long years and you still don't trust me? It's fine, I just hope you're okay?.

Me: Are you mad at me?

Alan: No I'm not. I'm just mad at myself for being incapable of gaining your trust.

Me: it's not your fault, Alan. I.. I-

Alan: It's okay. I've told you and I'm telling you and I'll always tell you that I'll always be there for you, come what may!

Me: I love you, Alan!

Alan: I love you more Jem, more than you can ever imagine. Now give me a smile even though I can't see you!

I laugh it instead...

Me: what about the disguise?

Alan: I sent it last night so you should be getting it this morning or there about.

Me: Alright thanks. See you.

Alan: See you silly girl!

Me: Am I a silly girl?

Alan&Jem: Yes, you are/I'm not.

Me: (laughs) Thanks, brother bear.

Alan: Anything for you baby bear.

I hang up the call and think about the whole issue. Alan is sad and I'm the reason. I'm sorry about it but if I tell him I love him, he'll think it's just a sisterly love.

I check the time and it says 4:32am. Gosh! I didn't even sleep a wink and I have to go and plan how to meet Dennis by accident. Just then, the door bell rings. Since they are all still sleeping, I go to answer the door.

It's the delivery man. I collect the package and secretly move to my room, locking the door securely behind me. I open the parcel and to my utmost surprise, there are two disguises. The first face is of a girl that has blue hair and a cute face. Such an innocent face. The second is one of... Roman Reigns? My all time favorite WWE superstar.

I have to call Alan. He knows how much I love Roman.

Me: Alan, why will you make a disguise that looks just like Roman?.

Alan: Relax, I know you'd freak out. Check the back of the head, you'll see a birth mark that is shaped like a crescent. Anytime you go for an operation, make sure you make a reference to it.

Me: Oh! You're the best, Alan!.

Alan: I know I am, but I've seriously gotta go, Bye!

He hangs up the call and I exhale slowly and move to the bathroom to have a long bath. I begin to think as I do my business.

When did I fall in love with Alan? Oh right! It happened the day I moved in with them. At first I thought it was some kinda crazy infatuation that I'll outgrow but as the years passed, I fell deeper and deeper into the river of my love for him and now, it's too late because I've already drowned myself in the love I have for him and unfortunately, I don't even have a best friend or a friend I can tell all these to.

Looking at it from a different angle, I've always been alone. I've always lived by the rule; to kill and not get killed because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger but what kills you leaves you dead. And that is exactly what I've been doing. I've been killing, I've been getting stronger and I've certainly not been killed.

Hmm! I just wish I'd have grown up properly.

The knock on the door interrupts my thinking.

It was then I realize that I'm done bathing and dressing. I should answer the door.

"Who's there?", I ask

"It's Dimitri", he responds.

Why will he be knocking on my door?

Well, I don't care!. I can use this opportunity to my advantage. I don't like people seeing me cry but I'll have to let him see me cry. I start forcing the tears to come out and it does. I put on a very sad expression and maintain my cool.

"Come in!", I whisper loudly and bury my head in my pillow.

It's time to create a feud between Dimitri and Jay.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

266K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
13.3K 482 23
COMPLETED This is a Spin off of My One And Only and based off of the bonus chapter if you haven't read it yet I suggest you do. However this can be r...
292K 9.7K 52
[✅ ⚠️]- Book 1️⃣ "I want to fuck you. Not kiss, fuck. So hard, your echoes would be louder than the noises from the party." ...
1.2K 44 43
Venomous Mistake This is Marco and Clara's brutal/sexy story. Clara Revenge was my goal-to take down the enemy. I've trained under my Uncle, but eve...