Niq - New Adult

By Katejsquires

In 2154, women have become our planet's most precious commodity. With only one girl born for every 10,000 boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

11.6K 439 94
By Katejsquires

Hello!  I am currently working on my Facebook page and my website, and I needed to check in on this profile.  While I'm here, I thought I'd post the next completed chapter of Niq :)  

Onrhi strokes my hair, and if could purr like Cleo, I would.  “Did I mention that I missed you?” he murmurs, his voice a hot patch on my scalp.

Nuzzling closer, I answer.  “Not as much as I’ve missed you.  I’ve been a mess.  And now, things are so terrible…”  Hot tears roll from my eyes onto his chest.

“I’ve got you.  I’m not going anywhere.  Tell me everything.”

Laughing and crying, I suggest, “Should we should get dressed first?”

“Nah.  What’s the worst that could happen? “

“Your dads walk in and find out I’m a girl and freak out?”

Onrhi pauses.  “You make a fine point.”  He rolls me onto the floor and kisses me on the nose.  “Come on then, you little hussy.  Let’s go for a walk.”

We reassemble ourselves and I don my wig.  Leaving the apartment, we hit the street and Onrhi looks at me.  “Where do you want to go?  Cat café?”  He grins at his joke.

“That sounds like more fun than the live scat feed on the fetish forum,” I say.  “However, might I suggest the park?”

I link my arm through his and we wander along the wide pavement.  Around us, the city bustles with busy men, but everyone seems happy.  The sun is out for the first time in days, I’ve just had terrific sex, the man I love is with me and the world is a magical place again.  No matter what Chisholm throws at me, I know Onrhi and I can handle it.

As I squeeze Onrhi’s arm in simple delight, he responds by leaning down and pecking my cheek.  Another young couple are passing by, and they smile in recognition, their bearded faces sharing our enjoyment.  Today, the whole city feels like it’s on my side.

We reach the park, and stroll towards the fountain.  I give Onrhi an unabridged version of events, which strips my pride bare, but I need him to know everything.

Sitting on a stone bench beside the leaping water, I finish the sordid tale.  “…Then he leaned down and whispered a filthy remark in my ear.  And he told all of us we can’t post anything negative about the ruling, no matter how we’re feeling.  Honestly, Onrhi, I’ve been realising that we don’t really have any power as Queens, but still, this is just… it feels like the tipping point.  They’re justifying rape under the excuse of genetic superiority.”

Onrhi sits as still as the stone we sit on.  His face is granite as his eyes bore holes in the side of Parliament Palace, visible through the trees.  “Back in the day, they used to justify slavery by saying black people weren’t really human.  Genocide was justified as ethnic cleansing.  Holy wars were God’s idea, and the systematic destruction of the planet’s forests was ‘progress.’  Man will always find an excuse.” 

Onrhi stands fluidly.  “There’s only one way to deal with a delusional despot:  death.”

“Onrhi, no!” I gasp.  “That’s not the solution.”

“Sure it is,” he says, his posture threatening.  Vividly, I can imagine him in the Wild, poised for the hunt, facing off with some savage animal, ready to eat or be eaten.  “He’s not a man.  He’s a beast and he needs to be eliminated before he causes harm to anyone else.”

“I don’t care about anyone else,” I selfishly plead.  “I care about you and me.  That’s it!”  I clasp his face and force him to turn his head and face me.  “Forget Chisholm.  Just take me away.  Let’s go into the Wild.”

Something breaks in his gaze, and he’s back.  “Really?  You’ll go with me?”

“Yes.  I was scared before, but I’m not now.  I want you and I want freedom.”

“You know, there’s no night clubs or food apps in the Wild,” says Onrhi, a slight grin twitching his mouth up.  “No limos or man-maids either.”

“Seriously, Onrhi, how spoiled do you think I… wait, did you say no limos?  Where am I meant to seat my entourage then?”  I pull him down to my lips as he laughs.  The kiss feels significant, the sealing of a pact, the end of my world here and the beginning of something bigger.

Onrhi picks me up and whirls me around and in my blurred vision, the white walls of the Palace blend with the bright green of the park and the vivid blue of the water.  Parliament can’t compete with the colours of the Wild I’m headed for.

 ________________________

There are so many details to be worked out.  Onrhi’s earlier proposal is thin on foundation, and together we try to concrete in the gaps.  Night creeps over the city and the lurid lights seem too bright compared with the gentle dusk of the park.

Outside Onrhi’s building, we stop.  He looks up to the small patch of sky between buildings, the clouds pale.  “You wait until you see the sun set into the ocean,” he breathes.  “Or watch how big the moon gets when you’re in the desert.” 

He crushes me to him, his lips hot and fierce on mine, his tongue tasting me.  Aflame, I melt on the sidewalk.  He could take me right here and I wouldn’t blink.  “I want to show you the whole world,” he says, sliding his lips around and nibbling my ear.

“I want that.  I want you.”  Onrhi tugs my earlobe with his teeth and I whimper, needy for more.  “Can you come over later tonight?”

I press my hip gently between his legs, feeling his hardness pressing back.  Onrhi moans.  “I’ll be there.”

My fingers massage the back of his head, while his push into the back pockets of my jeans.  Somebody wolf-whistles at us and we break apart, laughing.  Onrhi grabs my hand and leads me into the lobby, not letting go to even press the button for the elevator.  I’ve become every infatuated cliché I’ve ever read about, and I don’t care.

While we steal our final few moments alone in the elevator, a thought jumps out at me.  “Wait, the whole city knows that you and I are sleeping together.  What do your parents think?”

“Umm…”  Onrhi blushes.  “I told them the good Queen Janique may have sequestered my body for now, but my heart belongs to the amazing…”  He kisses my neck and I shudder.  “…Sexy…”  Another kiss on the other side.  “…And utterly devastating Wred.”

The elevator pings at his floor and I drag him into the corridor, panting and frustrated.  For all the sex we’ve had, I don’t think I’ve really gotten there yet.  It’s been mind-blowing, but I think there’s still something left to discover. 

Onrhi must know it too.  He presses me to the wall outside his door and rubs my nipple gently with his thumb.  “Go home and run a bath.”

“What?  Why?”

“I want you to lie in a hot bath and clean yourself…”  He slips his fingers between my thighs and I gasp, clutching his shirt.  “…Everywhere.  And while you’re soapy and slippery, I want you to think of me.”

“Okay,” I whisper, intelligent response beyond me at this point.

“I want you to stay in that bath until I get there.  Then I’m going to lift you out and rub you down with a soft towel.”  Onrhi flattens his ham-sized hands out and vigorously buffs at my clothes.  Through the fabric, goose bumps burst out all over my skin.

I can’t stand much more: I’ll simply explode into a big sticky pool, a tragic victim of sweet lust. 

Onrhi isn’t finished.  “And when you’re all dry, I’m going to lay you down and try some things out on your body I’ve only read about.”

I want to weep.  “Hurry,” I say, pulling him back to my mouth so hard, our teeth clash.

That’s the moment Onrhi’s door opens and Grieg sticks his head out.  “I thought I heard you two out here!  Braylin!  Shorn!  They’re back!  They’re just making out in the corridor!”

“Thanks, Dad,” says Onrhi, shaking his head in mild resignation.  We go to move inside, but Sheb is already on his way out.

“Son, time to go,” he says, his eyes telling me this isn’t up for negotiation.  “Say goodbye to the Freemans.”

“Our pleasure,” says Shorn, formally.  “You are welcome here any time, Wred.”

Grieg forgoes formalities.  Hugging both Sheb and I, he says, “You two are family now, you hear me?  And Braylin, make sure you call my cat psychic ASAP.  Mr Mittens will blow your mind – I guarantee he can connect you with your Muffinmoo.”

A noise which might be either a laugh or a cough escapes me.  Sheb grips an arm around my shoulders, his fingers digging into my flesh.  “Thank you both so much.  See you next time.” 

As Sheb goes to call for the elevator, I meet Onrhi’s eyes one more time.  He winks at me and I grin foolishly back.

“Wred!  Let’s go!”

I race for the elevator, cheeks flushed, temperature high.  When the doors are safely closed, I shatter into giggles.  “Muffinmoo?  Sheb, you never told me you were a cat guy!”

“You’re welcome,” he says drily.  “I actually do love cats, but Grieg worships them so much, I’m pretty sure he’d pick Cleo over Shorn.”

I’m laughing so hard I can’t breathe.  “Cat psychic!  Is that a psychic who talks to cats or a cat who’s psychic?”

Sheb laughs with me as the elevator descends, as if, in our mirth, we can be grounded at all.

 ________________________

We get stuck in traffic on the way home, and without a Royal flag to stick on the front of the car to part the traffic, we are forced to sit there like plebs.  I huff and twist in the seat.  I’ve already told Sheb Onrhi will be over tonight and he looks knowingly at me.  “You okay there, princess?”

“Fine, thanks.  Eyes on the road, driver.”  He sniggers, as the cars in front of us have been stopped for the last ten minutes.

“So,” says Sheb, his dark eyes still bright with mirth, “did you guys actually discuss anything today?  Or did you let your bodies do the talking?”

“Ha friggen ha,” I say.  “Yes, we chatted.  Actually, we want to have a meeting with both you and Schteve tomorrow afternoon, if you can make it?”

The traffic starts to finally move, and Sheb eases the car forward, the electric motor kicking in.  “What?  Why not tomorrow morning?”

I give him what he wants.  “Because Onrhi and I will still be sleeping in after shagging our brains out all night tonight, okay?”

“You guys are sleeping together?  I had no idea,” say Sheb with total sincerity.  There’s a beat of silence, then we both giggle like little boys.

By the time we reach home, both Mykael and Schteve have left for the night.  Our dinner bowls sit on a warmer in the kitchen, with a note reading, “Pasta Alfredo – with REAL ham!!!  Enjoy!  M J

I scarf the creamy dish down, savouring the salty tang of the meat on my tongue.  Sheb picks up his bowl.  “I’m going to eat this in my room while I call Yames.”

“Food and phone sex?  Who says married love is dead?”

Sheb throws a napkin at my head.  “Grow up, Niq.  Not everything is about sex.”  He leaves the room but his voice carries back along the hall to me.  “Having said that, don’t come in if you hear strange noises…”

“Gross,” I yell, grinning.  Sliding my empty bowl along the bench towards the sink, I decide it’s time to get ready for Onrhi. 

I pad quickly up the stairs, my heart keeping time with my footfalls.  Without stopping, I enter the bathroom and run the taps to my enormous spa, the centrepiece of my beloved bathroom.  It’s a free-standing, claw-footed, marble affair, with adjustable jets and padded head cushions.  With the craziness of the last few weeks, I haven’t spent nearly as much time soaking in it as I’d like. 

I hit the touchpad by the taps, and water flows from the taps at a degree above body temperature – a bit hot for some, but perfect for me.  The prompt on the screen asks if I would like a fragrant oil added.  Typing in, “sexy,” I wonder what the bath will come back with.  Immediately, the heady scent of jasmine binds with the steam and my arousal skips up another notch.  Stripping off speedily, I pause as my reflection in the floor to ceiling mirror catches my eye.

The girl in the mirror has flushed cheeks and mussed hair.  There are red marks on her creamy skin where she has been marked by her lover.  Her breasts point up, the hard nipples pink and begging for attention.  The trimmed red hair between her legs invites stroking with its soft appearance. 

But it’s the face of the mirror-me which seems so foreign.  This girl looks sensual and happy – two words I’ve never associated with myself.  Something has changed forever.  It’s a good thing.

I carry that sexy feeling with me as I lower myself into the slippery water.  My skin tingles, the water almost unbearable but delicious.  Immersed, I float on my stomach, feeling my small breasts bob to and fro.  Raising my pale bottom in the air, I imagine Onrhi walking in at this very moment and I smile wickedly. 

The door doesn’t open, so I swish onto my back and lay my on the cushy pillow.  My hair drapes down towards the floor and my nipples reach above the waterline, like tiny pink icebergs.  I touch one tentatively.  I’ve never really touched my breasts before – only for cleaning and maintenance.  Not the way Onrhi touches me.

At the thought of his wide palms and clever fingers, my n*pples tighten even harder, begging for his touch.  A whimper escapes me.  I need him now!  I am both horny and annoyed: he knew exactly what he was doing when he sent me off for a hot bath.  By the time he gets here, I’ll just about maul him.

He asked me to touch myself… right?  My n*pples need attention and following Onrhi’s directions, I rub them gently.  The jasmine oil lubricates my skin as I think of Onrhi and slide my hands over my breasts.  It’s Onrhi who pulls gently at my buds, Onrhi who twists them until they are so hard you could see them from space. 

I lie in the bath, eyes closed, playing with my n*pples, thinking of my lover.

 ________________________

There’s only so long an overstimulated body can soak in a tub before things reach the point of frustration.  It’s been two hours and Onrhi still isn’t here.  I’ve refilled the hot water twice and my fingers are so pruny, it’s hard to swipe up the camera for the security gatehouse.  The two guards appear on my pad screen, drinking coffee in the gatehouse while the gate lies empty.

I call them and watch one jump for the phone.  “Security?”

“This is Janique.  Did my visitor arrive yet?”

He shakes his head.  “No, your majesty.  We’ve been looking out for him, but nothing yet.  We’ll call you as soon as he gets here.”

“Fine.  Whatever.”  I hang up and swipe them away.  Screw being patient.  I heave out of the tepid water and drip naked to my bedside table.  Pulling out my illegal pad, I call Onrhi’s number. 

“Hi, this is Onrhi Freeman, Wild guide.  If you’re interested in information on Wildness tours, follow the links to my site-”

“Eff eff ess,” I hiss, swiping off.  I call his home number, preparing my Wred voice.

A weepy Greig answers.  “Hello?”

“Mr Freeman, this is Wred-”

“Wred?  Wred!  Oh god, Shorn!  It’s Wred!”  Greig sounds frantic, and I wonder if Sheb and I might have accidently let Cleo escape when we left.

“Yes, it’s me,” I say, as if I were addressing a small child.  “Is Onrhi there?”  He damn well better not be, I think.  I need him less than two minutes away and ready to finish the job the bathtub started.

Greig wails at me.  “No!  They took him!  Parliament guards came just after you left and dragged him away!  They won’t let us see him!  No one will even tell us what he’s done or where he is!  It’s like he’s disappeared!”

My legs collapse under me and the bed catches my naked backside as I realise my sexual frustration has now become the least of my worries.

So, Niq will be on hold after this - I've got so many projects on my plate!  If you'd like to check out my other works, I invite you to visit my other profile, Blondeanddangerous, my website, katejsquires.com.au or my Facebook page.  See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 32 29
Elliott has had a cushy life in every regard except for her relationship with her abusive husband. After a particular violent evening, Elliott finds...
1K 406 143
No one ever knows the whole story... Nestled deep in the forests of the Pacific Northwest, something is emerging. Kept in absolute secrecy, it seeps...
8.7K 732 41
Niya is a strong, confident, and brilliant girl. She is loved and adored by her family but when her adoptive parents try to make life choices she run...
4.4K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...