Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

נכתב על ידי RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". עוד

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 91

14.1K 764 97
נכתב על ידי RojalinKKGSR

Door bell rang, Anita opened the door happily as she had already seen Arnav's car entering.

"Chotey..Tum.."

Her eyes directly fell on that bandage on Arnav's forehead, she panicked finding that injury on her son's head.

" What happened to you?? What's this??"

" Maa.. That's nothing. Just a small cut. Relax!!" (he tried to calm her down holding her hand.)

"But how?? Why did not you tell before??", Anita was not ready to calm down. How could she be after seeing him like this?

" For this reason.. You will get tensed unnecessarily. Would not I have informed if something major had happened??"

He consoled his mother, wrapping his arm around Anita's shoulder.

" Let's go inside Maa."

Sitting beside Arnav, Anita inspected his forehead moving away his hair.

" You are not lying to me na??"

Arnav smiled kissing her hand, " I'm telling you the truth. It's absolutely nothing."

Anita cupped his face and planted a soft kiss on Arnav's forehead, Arnav smiled. 

" Have you had your meal??"

Arnav shook his head negatively.

" Bohot bhuk lag rahi hai Maa.. I'll just change and come in five minutes."

Anita nodded her head, Arnav started going upstairs to his bedroom while thinking inwardly why another pair of eyes carrying same emotions and care for him was not present there when heard from behind as Anita said.

" Chotey, Khushi is not at home. She and Nitya have gone to meet designer for Nitya's wedding outfit."

Acknowledging that, Arnav moved upstairs. He quickly took a shower and joined his mother for lunch on dining table.

"Will not Khushi come for lunch??"(Asked Arnav while serving rice himself and on Anita's plate.)

Anita replied while serving other dishes.

" She will be here soon but she has had her lunch with Nitya. "

Arnav and Anita started having lunch, Arnav started telling his mother about Lucknow happenings. Arnav helped his mother cleaning table as normally Khushi helps, as she was not present Arnav thought to do her task. Anita was happy too, they were having a nice timing together when the main door got opened and Khushi came inside carrying 2-3 bags.

" Why none is answering my calls?? I have been calling.."

She stopped abruptly as her eyes fell on Arnav's forehead.

"Kya hua tumhe??" (what happened to you??), rushed Khushi to Arnav keeping her bags on sofa. Touching his forehead gently, she asked.

" Would you like to explain what's this??" (She demanded his answer.)

"It's just a small cut Khushi.."

" Yeah.. This bandage is saying how small this cut is!! So just don't even try to cover it."

"Shut up.."

"You shut up.. Arnav."

Anita interpreted them.

" I am going, when you both will be done with your "Shut up..You Shut up.", then call me. Ok??"

Khushi's jaw dropped..Why can't Mumma ever be strict with him?? Anita started leaving from there but Khushi stopped her.

"Maa, Please ask him!! He will not tell me the truth."

Before Anita could speak Arnav spoke, " Khushi, Suno."

Khushi was about to retort when Anita spoke, " Why don't you ask him directly Khushi?? I am sure my presence is not that needed here."

Saying so Anita left from touching Khushi's cheek once and then giving a look to her Son. And that look was enough for Arnav to understand his mother, in return he just blinked his eyes assuring his mother. Khushi just silently witnessed this exchange before turning to Arnav., 

" Dare you lie Arnav.. (she was almost red in anger by now.) Did this happen last night when I called you but you hanged up the call urgently??"

"Wow.. You should be in crime branch Khushi!!" (He grinned.)

"Are you finding it funny Raizada??"

Arnav raised his brow, he heard her calling him Raizada after a quite long time. Coming a step forward, Arnav pulled her by her waist.

" No.. It's adorable."

He moved his face closer and Khushi could see he was going to kiss on her forehead, she threw her head back. It was another trick of his to mellow her down and this should be last liberty she should give him. Going to that place and coming back with this bandage on his head he can't behave like this. Her heart felt heavy, what if something else had happened?? What if..??

"  Don't.."

"Sorry.."

"Don't show me your this so called I-Am-So-Smart-And-So-Cool attitude.. First answer my question, then.."

"Then I can kiss you??", he completed the sentence on her behalf.

Khushi stared at him for 2-3 seconds, " Tumhe sach mein majak lagta hai na??" (You really finding it funny??)

Arnav could see seriousness in her tone, he understood none of his trick will work now on this rigid and stubborn piece until he tells her the truth. Taking his arms away from her waist, Arnav said.

" Khushi.. I did not know those men, they suddenly came in front of my car when I was talking to you, And trust me, this is not just a small cut. I promise.."

" Where was that Vikram Singh?? He only knows to give fake promises... Why all people in that place are so fake and crook?? And most importantly why are you supporting those people who understand no feelings?"

"Khushi.. Suno meri baat??"

"No.. We are never going to discuss on this topic Arnav. Promise me, you will never ask me about this.."

"Listen Khushi.. Let me speak at least."

"Kyun sunu mein?? And I don't understand why are you supporting them?? I don't understand why you want me to even think about that palace?? We don't need that heredity neither that wealth Arnav.. Are not we earning enough for us, for our future?? Why the hell we need that property??"

"Will you just let me speak dammit??

" Will you LOVE me less if I don't get the inheritance of that so-called royal family?? Will you stop LOVING me then Arnav?? Is our relation coming to end AFTER THIS??

Arnav was calm trying to speak to her but till the time when she compared his affection with this royal status. His jaw line tightened, Khushi was about to move away from there, when Arnav pulled her towards him holding her wrist tightly. Khushi was fuming in anger as well. 

"Mere pyaar ko koi sabut ki mohtaj nehi chahiye Khushi..  And I am not going to explain to  YOU!! Get that in your brain." 

( My love needs to proof.)

His eyes were shooting fire, none has any rights to raise a question on his feeling , his dedication and his commitment towards this woman whom he was holding in his arms. He was fuming. Khushi's mind was blank for a moment hearing the intensity in his voice and that tight grip on her arm. For a second, she got nervous to look into his eyes, where there was no calmness like always.

"Arnav!!"

Her voice made him to draw himself away from her, leaving her hand he rushed away from there to their bedroom and banged the door with a loud sound. Khushi shut her eyes with the loud noise. But she just did not follow him instantly. 

Some words escaped from her mouth without her understanding but still she was not ready to accept Arnav's way to deal with this current topic. Why was not he understanding her point?? Will he be happy if some worse happens with them?? Does he even understand what she was feeling within seeing that injury on his head?? 

She does not want to think about anyone, any individual whose interest was associated with Sheeshmahal!! She just wanted their family to be safe and sound. She was not an Idol of Selflessness that she would let her family on stake for the benefit of others?? Losing Garima Mumma, Khushi was not ready to give anyone a chance not to even her fate, to do anything wrong with her family especially with this man!! And this man..?

Her eyes got moist slightly!!

Shaking her head Khushi could not believe they both were fighting on this TOPIC?? 

**********************

When Khushi entered inside, found Arnav standing by poolside. She took a deep sigh and proceed towards there.  It's been two hours now and for sure she can't see him silence anymore. His silence was not welcomed anymore. Touching his shoulder blade softly Khushi was about to say something Arnav brushed her hand away and said.

" I don't wish to talk anymore."

"Arnav??"

"Just go.."

In her next move, Khushi slowly wrapped her both arms around his waist from behind, keeping her head on his back. Arnav tried to free her hands but that only tighten her hold around him and then he felt the touch of her lips on his shirt.

"No."

Few minutes passed, his anger calmed down a bit and then he felt the back side of his Tshirt getting wet slightly. Was she crying??

"Khushi.."

She sniffed and cuddled more into him pressing herself more on his body, understanding how deeply she had hurt him today with her chosen words and useless questions. It was her fault to even think so, forget about saying so!! How could she say something like to Arnav who loves her the most in this world?? Her heart felt heavy. She just wished she could reverse the time once again. 

Arnav controlled his own anger.. Being angry on her for that reason was even a right step?? She was worried for him because she cares for him the most..and she cares for him the most because she loves him the most. He shut his eyes, he should not have reacted so violently as he could see to what extent Khushi was affected. But he was helpless under that situation and because of that spontaneous over flow of emotions.

Slowly he freed her hands and took her to his front, looking down Khushi mumbled.

" Mera wo matlab nehi tha Arnav.."(I did not mean in that way.)

" To kya matlab tha??" (Then what did you mean??)

Khushi looked up into his eyes, then buried her face in his chest.

" I'm sorry.. I am so sorry."

Wrapping his arms around her body, Arnav pulled her closer.

"Nothing is more important than you Khushi, don't even think so!! Agar tum hi esa socho to mein bardast nehi kar sakta." 

He said his honest reply, Khushi felt more sad.

" I'm sorry..That wound on your head, I just could not think straight..!!"(she whispered again.)

Arnav kissed her hair.

" Don't say sorry.."

After almost 5 minutes, Khushi pulled away from hug. Arnav's arms were still around her waist. She stroked his cheek with her thumb once, then raised herself on her toes and touched her lips on his wound.

"Have you seen a Doctor??"

Arnav smiled seeing her going back to normal.

" Yeah.. And let me tell you I have already had pain killer as well."

Khushi did not ask anything further, Arnav's eyes fell on that red mark on wrist due to his rough pressure on her soft skin. That made him feel guilty, taking her hand in his Arnav kissed on her wrist.

" I'm sorry.. I should not have reacted in that way!!"

Khushi shook her head.

" Don't say sorry.."

In next instance they both laughed as remembered their saying "Don't say sorry..", in same way!! Arnav kissed on tip of her nose, pulling her more closer.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

202K 10.9K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
47.3K 3.5K 40
Arnav and khushi life in different stages. True love from the start.
808K 33.4K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......
12.8K 769 15
This is a love story not a lovey-dovey but rather an emotional one.