Malignant | Jack Kline

By jacksangel

"You either die a HERO, or you live long enough to see yourself become the VILLAIN." •Supernatural Fanfic •... More

Malignant
Cast
Playlist
Part One
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Four

2.9K 119 16
By jacksangel

EARTH
2017
WINCHESTER UNIVERSE

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
━━━━━ ━━━━━

"Dean! Get your ass in here!" Sam shouts as he runs. The table in the centre of the bunker had broke him out of his sleep, the loud alarms echoing around the empty bunker. "What's going on?" A wide eyed Jack asks, he was already awake when the alarms went off but wouldn't mention it in fear of Deans response.

Looking down at the table, the whole thing was lit up yellow, and then it was gone.

Jack could hear the moment Dean got out of bed, and listened to his footsteps as he arrived in the bunkers main room, still half asleep. "Care to explain every single alarm here is lighting up like a damn tree on Christmas morning?!"

    "Yeah," a panicked Sam responded, "I'm working on it."

Jack observed quietly, and his thoughts drove him back to the strange goosebumps he received while lying on his bed thinking. Before every alarm sounded at once.

    "We've got some sort of angel alarms going off, similar to when they fell out of heaven," Sam states, almost seeming to stutter, "but this is different."

     Sharp stinging in Jacks head forced him to yell out, the angels were conversing, and angel radio was going insane. The pain caused him to fall from his feet as he crouched in the group clinging his ears.

   "Hey...kid you alright?" Dean asked as he slowly approached him. Jack gave a subtle nod in response as Castiel then walked over and helped him back to his feet, placing a supportive hand on his shoulder.

  "The angels are saying a rift was opened," Castiel announces, "we don't know how or why."

"You don't think-" Sam starts,

"Mom..." Dean finishes, grabbing a bag and stuffing anything useful he can into it.

"Dean, you cant just run out, it's the middle of the night," the angel told him, "I know how much Mary means to you but you don't even know where the rift opened or what came through." The angel tried to persuade. But Dean Winchester's mind had been made up, nothing would change it.

     Jack watched as Deans expressions changed, and he slowly began to see how much Dean didn't really hate him, but instead blamed himself for his mother's fate. He wanted to help, for Jack could remember her soft voice as he was born.

   "Well someone has, and we know damn well there's nothing for her in that world," Dean says defeatedly. "She's a Winchester, and Winchester's always come home."

    Dean pushed his emotions aside as much as he could. He had to try. He had to try for her.

*****

    The smell of car fumes threatened to strangle her. The variety of noises of people living their everyday life fascinating her. From car alarms to normal conversations to the people sleeping against the sides of buildings with nothing to their name.

The world was silent, but deafening.

     Along the empty sidewalk, Mali observed the world around her as the realisation hit. She was in A small city, in a world where her father was locked in a cage, where Lucifer and his spawn ran free and where monsters ran wild. It disgusted her.

    She knew her father would want her to track down the archangel blade, for his determination to end Lucifer was clear. As much as she wanted to murder him in this dimension, the plan fought against it. He was never meant to escape back, but her father would assert his long awaited vengeance against him once he arrived.

"Well aren't you something darling?" A dark voice crept from the shadows, and out of them appeared an older man in a white suit. Mali looked the demon up and down as her flashed her his true eyes.

Yet, what he did not know, was that she didn't need to see his eyes, for she could see all of his real face, and there was no end to his ugliness. The demon took several steps forward put extended at hand to her, as he took a slight bow.

"Asmodeus. Prince of Hell," he introduced himself, running his other hand through his beard. Mali stared at him blankly and then turned and walked away in the opposite direction. She had to find Lucifer, there was no point wasting time with some younger wannabe.

   "Wow there darlin' that's not how we say hello here," he chuckles and Mali notices many of the homeless people on the streets standing up to face her. Eyes black.

"I do not have the time to fool around with you demon," she said with smite, her body turning towards him. And he lightly chuckled to himself, once he'd managed to get her to talk.

"You're new to this world, and I'll let you know that I run things here, so you best stay on my good side sweetheart." He walks towards her, arms up, white suit shining.

"And why would I need you?" Mali asked, curious as to what knowledge he was holding from her. She could've ended him in a heartbeat, but the girl was amused at letting the demon think he could withhold her.

"Because in this world everything is protected, and you threaten that." He says harshly, "if you don't blend in darling, the Winchesters and their pet will get you before you can say help."

"I want Lucifer, and I need him alive." The girl ordered. No time for messing around.

"And together we can get you him," he opens his blazer to reveal an archangel blade, and Mali's eyebrows raise as a smile crept across her face. A plan began to form in her head, with the angel blade her father would be unstoppable, they could be unstoppable.

They would slay Lucifer, they would destroy this world of all that was undeserving of it. Whether or not they would open the cage and release his fathers alternate self was undecided, but they knew that if they did release him, he want want vengeance.

"Who are these Winchesters I've heard so much about?" Mali tilted her head, "they seem like a large threat to everyone here, they haven't been defeated yet, not even by their Micheal... or even Lucifer."

"What makes them so special?" She asked, gentle drops of rain falling from the sky. They gave her chills, for she'd never experienced anything more than the vast wasteland of her world made of dust.

"They're nothing more than selfish humans, pitiful hunters who descended from the Men of Letters before they were wiped out by Abbadon."

"You know of none of this do you child?" The older demon pouted,"come with me and I will bring you the snake and everything you need," he extended his hand to her.

Swiftly, the Malignant girl took it as they arrived in hell - something that no longer existed in her world. And as Asmodeus led the girl, he couldn't contain his smile as he realised he had trapped the nephilim girl.

    He did not get the child of Lucifer, but she would do for now until he would dispose of her.

Yet, what Asmodeus did not know, was not that the girl hadn't fallen into his trap, but he had fallen into hers.

*****

"I've got it," Cass said, turning to the brothers,"I know where the blade is,"

"Thanks Max we owe you one," the older brother thanked down the phone, to which the unimpressed Witch responded in agreement. "You and your sister stay safe okay?" He finished, hanging up the phone on the twins.

"So? What are we waiting on? Let's go!" Dean shouts as he shoves on his jacket, "let's hope this wasn't a damn waste of our time, it might not even be Lucifer that came throug-"

"Dean, we don't even know if it was a portal, but the table went crazy and something happened out there in the world, for safety it makes sense that we have the blade just in case, what is there for us to loose?" Sam tried to explain as they climbed into the Impala, Dean driving, his brother beside him and both heavenly beings in the back.

"What is there to loose?" Dean shouts at them as they leave the bunker, and Sam stays quiet in response, knowing he's accidentally upset his brother. They sat in silence as Castiel acted as their personal GPS.

"Kansas City," he simply stated, "we need to go to Kansas City."

   "But that's like a 3 hour drive, why would the blade be somewhere so close by?" Sam asks, not expecting an answer as no one knew how to answer it.

"Thanks Cass," Dean gently responded to the angel as the accelerator increased. "I can get us there in one."

Jack sat and wondered why he was coming with them, he was a failure to them, the son of an evil being that had only caused him harm and pain. He was unpredictable, which mean he was no only a danger to himself but the others around him.

"It's alright Jack," Castiel places a hand on his shoulder, a supportive look in his eye. Jack was confused, how could Castiel know how he was feeling.

"Can you read my mind?" The young boy asked, earning a chuckle from the angel. Castiel saw how much knowledge he held, but just like most angels when they arrived on Earth he was naive.

    "No Jack I can't, but being around humans all these years has taught me to read expressions instead." He placed a hand in the boys shoulder.

"You're more human than you realise, hold onto that okay?" He said to him, and Jack did, he held onto it and repeated it in his head as his eyes gently shut and his head fell into Castiels shoulder.

   "You think he'll be okay?" Sam asks Cas, and he nods his head. "He just needs to find out who he is."

   "Not the son of Lucifer, not a hybrid or an abomination, not a nephilim but Jack, and I think he's more like Dean than the rest of us,"

   Dean watched the boy for a second in the rearview mirror, how peacefully he slept and he wondered as to how long he would hold a grudge against him. He took out his anger on Jack for loosing his mother, but most of all Dean blamed himself.

   But he hadn't yet worked up the courage to apologise to the boy for the way he'd been treating him.

  The drive flew in as Dean played AC/DC lightly on the stereo of the old car, the night still dark and sinister, the sun refusing to show. Finally, they ended up in the centre of the city, the streets dim and quiet as the world slept.

   Had they been normal they would've seen the night as peaceful, but their lives as hunters taught them that at night was when the monsters came out from the shadows to play.

   Trees gently blew as the rough wind hit them, the cold of the bizarre night leaving chills.

   "Where now Cas?" Dean asked, looking around as he climbed out the car. As soon as Jack got out of the car he could feel the power radiating from the city, he was drawn it too, so familiar yet unknown at the same time.

   "This way," Jack stated as he walked towards it, the energy surging through his bones getting greater every step he took, the city's empty streets clearing the way for him.

   "Guys what's going on?" Sam asked as he followed Jack, and Castiel gave a worried glance towards Dean as they followed behind him into an alleyway.

    In the shadows stood a small framed figure, eyes glowing bright in the night. Their golden specks swirling around as they held so much innocence, and then the facade dropped, and the truth behind them was revealed.

    Out of the shadows stepped a girl in a white dress, head to toe drenched in demon blood. The red substance falling down her face. In her left hand she gripped tightly onto the archangel blade, refusing to let it go as her hands shook.

    "Cas what the hell is she?" Dean shouted as she analysed them, a crisp smirk forming across her face.

     "She's like me." Jack answered.

    How you guys liking it so far? I have so many plans on ideas that I'm trying to foreshadow, I've got 2 personal favourite characters f mine that died that I plan on bringing back and making relatively big characters as they deserved better honestly. I only have season 15 won't mess things up. You'd you want to see come back? Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 233 10
This is past or mid season 13. This with other words is what I would want to happen but with Lucifer x reader and Destiel. (Keep in mind that this s...
136K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
35K 744 22
Hit #6 in Jack Kline ! When seventeen year old witch Hope Monroe gets wind that she has a soulmate, her first reaction is to get her stubborn self to...
52.4K 931 35
Lucifer did not have one child, he had two. The second, no one knows about, nor does she know about them. She is Monica, sister of Jack Kline and pre...