The Vice President of the Sci...

By dragonqueen044

It's a Dr Stone x reader Plot; You are the vise president of the science club, who was appointed by the prin... More

The New girl
Spark my interest
A Flash of light
Survival
A Thousand year old Love
Black powder
A New beginning
The Kingdom of Science
The Sorcerer
Another science geek
I'm so Sorry
Bonding
Just a meme I found
A really old man.
Iron
Mentalist
Happy birthday Senku
Friend or foe
Dazzling light!!
Heart's Desire
Memes and Artworks
Clear world
A Skilled Craftsman
Death Green
Crazy Chemicals!!

Companion

7.2K 199 257
By dragonqueen044

Senku's P.O.V

"Welcome back Y/N....."

I was delighted to see her again and delighted is an understatement, she after breaking free from the petrification fell forward as I caught her in my arms before she got the ground. I gently set her down ,she seemed to be confused, then looked straight into my eyes and started to tear up ,I immediately panicked. I may be able to solve an international level equation in my sleep but I can never handle a crying girl.

She immediately latched on to me and cried on my chest. ' I think spending 3700 years alone in the darkness might have a huge effect on her mind.' I frowned at the crying girl before me, I never wanted to see her cry again and I know I need to do something inorder for her to calm down. I hesitantly warped my arms around her body to give her a hug. She immediately stiffened but eventually hugged me back. My heartbeat stared to race as she warped her arms around my back. I'm pretty sure that my face is red as a tomato now.' I almost had a panic attack when she stiffened. I was never was this scared in my life.'

I hugged her for what seems to be an hour but it was only few minutes.she eventually calmed down and sat before me with her blood shot eyes.

" Sorry, it was sudden I didn't know what was happening or what to do, then I just started to tear up and sorry you had to take care of me when I cried."

" No it's alright, I don't mind taking care of you and I know this must be hard for you to handle." I smiled at her to assure that everything is alright and that she doesn't need to worry about anything.

"Ok come on let's go, it's almost sunset we should find some shelter for the night. I'll fill you in on the way."

I went to the river and washed the pot and filled it up with water and keep it in the bag.

"Ok let's go."

" As you can see we are no longer in our past era."

"I can definitely see that, do you know how many years have passed when we were petrified. I know it has to be atleast a few thousand years."

"Kukuku... you are correct it's been 3700 years since we got petrified."

"How did you find that out? Did you cut down a tree to see how many rings were there?"

"That is a good idea but I just counted."

"You mean to tell me that you have been counting for the past 3700 years!!"

"Yup. I need to do something to keep my brain busy in order to not get swallowed up by the darkness. What were you doing?"

"Well I also kept my mind busy by thinking about the petrification and arrived with multiple theories on how it could happen but I still needed a lot of evidence and research to back it up, so I started to revise all that stupid theories and worked on them for years. Then I recalled all my pleasant memories.... That's all"

"Kukuku... You were busy, weren't you? And your theories are not stupid give some credit ok."

"So... How did you revive me? And what happened so far?"

" Well... I woke up about an year and a half ago."

" Wait does that mean you are older then me by a year now!! Wait that's not the point, please continue with the story."

"As I was saying... I woke up during spring and worked on my survival and then when I was stable enough, I started to do my research on the petrification. I later found a cave that secreted nitric acid and found that it can be used to undo the petrification. The nitric acid was able to erode the mineral that covered us. I needed man power so I dug up Taiju and set him under the dripping nitric acid. The reaction was slow so I needed a catalyst. Taiju then broke free after 6 months and made alcohol and distilled it and mixed it with nitric acid to make nital. It took me a lot of tries to get the mixture correct and succeeded a few days back."

"Wow.... That was awesome Senku!! So are we going to the shelter you built? What about Yuzuriha I know that Taiju wants to revive her."

"About that... We were planning on reviving you both but due to some unforeseen circumstances I was forced to revive someone else..."

"Who's that?"

"I don't know if you heard of him or not. His name is Tsukasa, he was known as the strongest primate high schooler."

"Yeah, I heard about him before, people say that he is invincible or something."

Somehow when Y/N praised Tsukasa it kinda hurts but I brushed it off and continued my story.

" Well then Tsukasa helped us collect our food but he had different ideals. He wanted to revive only the people who he considered worthy which brought a lot of conflict between us and to stop him I needed a science weapon."

"Gun powder...."

"10 billion points for you. Tsukasa didn't like the idea and so he killed me."

"What!!but how did you survive?"

"I still had few fragments of that mineral stuck to me on my neck and when Taiju and Yuzuriha poured the revival formula on me it restored the broken cervical plexus."

"The mineral has some regenerative properties...so basically we are on a run where's Taiju and Yuzuriha?"

" I sent them to Tsukasa to act as our spies and Tsukasa doesn't know I survived the blow, so I'm dead to him and he doesn't know about you so we are both safe to say the least."

"That means we need to find another source of nitric acid and make the revival formula but we need platinum in order to extract it and make some allies so we could fight against Tsukasa."

"Kukuku... You are right but the revival formula can come later because we found some survivors who we can use to form our nation filled with science to fight against Tsukasa."

"Ok I think I caught up with everything."

'Y/N sure is interesting, she took in all the information like a sponge and gave me alternative suggestions too.' I unconsciously smiled.

We both reached a small cave which was a bit far from the river. We decided to call it a day and went on our ways to gather supplies for the night. I went get some fire wood while Y/N went to get some moss to make us a bed and some berries for dinner.

Y/N P.O.V

' I was so bored ,I kept my brain busy to stop myself from falling into the darkness. I kept thinking about the possible theories for almost a thousand year, it's driving me mad but I can't lose my consciousness if I do that then there is a possibility of me dieing and I don't want to take my chances against that possibility. I thought about all the happy memories I got when I young till the resent memories of my friends... I miss them so much.. before I die I wish I could see them at least once... Taiju you were the first friend that I made when I got here. Yuzuriha you were my first girl friend who never judged me for what I am. Senku....you were my first best friend, I just wish we could spent some more time together....I miss you more then anyone... I think if we spent a little more time together I think... I think... I'll even fall for you... I wanted to cry to let all my feelings out but I held it in. If I cry I might lose my consciousness.'

Crack...

"Welcome back Y/N...."

' I didn't know what was happening, one second I was in darkness then all of a sudden it was bright I stumbled forward and someone caught me in their arms and the person before me.... Was Senku...'

All my feelings that I couped up all these years were let out like a broken dam. I cried on Senku as he tried to comfort me, but it only made me cry harder. He warped his arms around me which made me to stiffen a bit but I didn't care about that as I welcomed Senku's warmth. It was comforting after spending time all alone in the darkness I never wanted to let go but I know that I'm making him uncomfortable by hugging him because I heard his heart beat racing like mine. I finally let go and calmed myself. He didn't ask why I cried which made me happy if he did then it would be embarrassing to tell him the reason...

He explained me everything that happened. I wowed at his survival. When he told that he almost died my heart almost stopped. I hated Tsukasa for kill my Senku.... ' when did he become mine... Stop it Y/N don't think of something stupid, bad Y/N. Focus on what's going on.'

We eventually came to a cave which we could use as our shelter.we both split our work Senku went to the forest to collect the fire wood and I went to collect moss for the bed and some berries for dinner.

I found some moss near the cave which I used as a bed and spread the animal skin to make it comfortable. It was a decent size bed but we'll only be a few inches apart from one another. The thought of me sleeping next to Senku got me flustered and bright red.' I hope I don't toss and turn in my sleep'

I went and collected the berries, surprisingly it was near our cave. Senku hasn't yet come back. I was bored and thirsty so I went to his bag searched for the water he got from the river. I took a sip and it burned my throat and I spat it all out. ' It's not water.... I hope it's not some chemical...' My head started to spin. I stumbled on my own feet, Senku came out of the forest and saw me stumbling trying to walk.

Senku's P.O.V

I think I collected enought fire wood to last the night. I made my way to our camp, I found Y/N stumbling trying to walk.i dropped the fire wood and ran up to her.

"Y/N what happened.."

I noticed a pot laying near my bag, I smelled it. It was the distilled alcohol that I made.... I looked at Y/N who tried to walk her way towards me.

"Guess she thought it was water and drank it... From the looks of it she may have drunk a shot or two."

I went up to her and held her before she could fall and made my way to the bed and laid her down. She was mumbling incoherent things and was a giggling mess. I went to the fire wood and started the fire. The sky started to dark. I took the berries and went to her side to feed her. I lifted her up and held her in my arms I told her to open her mouth so I could at least feed her.

"Nooo... I don't wanna.... "

She whined and refused to open her mouth.

"Come on Y/N open up. You need to eat, you haven't eaten in 3700 years you need to get something in you body so it could function properly."

She still refuse to open up and pouted like a little girl.'*sigh* I think I need to feed her like how a mother use to feed a kid.'

"Come on Y/N, whose a good girl, say ahh..." 'God I sound stupid'

"I am!! Ahhh...."

"Good girl now if you eat all these I'll give you a present"

"Yay!! Present present. I'll eat everything Mr. Lettuce because I'm a good girl."

'Mr. Lettuce...' I sweet dropped at her childish nature, but it was kinda cute....

I ate my share of the berries. She was like a kid when she gets drunk, I smiled at her as she munched her berries.

"Hey Mr. Lettuce I finished my food look.... I want my present where is it...."

She started to tear up, I panicked again ' I completely forgot about that... I need to find something to give her to stop her from crying.'

" Hey Y/N don't cry... Good girls don't cry... The present is a story.. yeah that's right Mr. Lettuce is going to tell you a story that you never heard."

She stared at my hopefully with those big round eyes still filled with tears which made me blush a faint shade of pink. I made her lay down on the bed. I climbed the bed and sat beside her and started my story about Edison.

" ok... Once up time there was this scientist named Edison.....(you guys know the story of him creating the bulb right?)... That how he was able to chase away the darkness from the world."

"Mr. Lettuce the story was so cool, I want to be like him too"

"I'm sure you definitely will... Now go to sleep"

"Give me a good night kiss Mr. Lettuce"

I immediately went Scarlett, I can't kiss her like that she is completely drunk I don't want to take advantage of her like that. I'll only kiss her when she is ok with it and fully conscious. But if I don't she'll start throwing a huge tantrum and would refuse to sleep. ' The best option is to give her a small peek on the check and get it over with'

I leaned down, she had her eyes closed waiting for me to kiss her. I slightly smiled at her and kissed her on the check. She smiled and turned around and went to sleep. I too was very tired and immediately went to sleep.

' I need make something for her hang over tomorrow.'

Author note:

Finally over. Took me a while to come up with a situation. Do you guys think the kiss was too much?  I made you guys into a childish drunk.

Hope you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 118 5
On that day every man woman and child on Earth...instantly turned to stone. Y/n happened to be one of most popular people in his school due to him be...
45.7K 2K 32
*In the process of heavy editing*_:('ཀ'」 ∠): *TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF "ABUSE"* *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* "I reach for the stars, and I'...
114K 3.4K 25
That day, everyone in the world turned to stone. So begins the story of Ishigami senku and Ishigami Seira on their adventure in the stone world. Guys...
2.5K 131 22
It was just stupidly thick yellow notebook that everyone had and used for chemistry, but it caused you to finally talk to the science boy. You could...