That time I got reincarnated...

By Jksk99

You never had what was considered a 'normal' family, you was always treated as an outcast. The smallest of th... More

Vote results
1: New family, Similar problem.
2: Meeting a talking Slime?
3: Lizardmen and a Dryad.
4: Countdown to the reunion.
5: Fighting the Orcs and accepted.
6: Aftermath.
7. Getting judged by a king.
8. Cheery crimson dragon
9. How to tame your demon lord.
10. I want to sleep.
11. Visitors to the land of monsters.
12. Your not that bad.
13. Time for a champion
14. Prepare for a fight.
16. Phobio gets punched.
(Actual chapter) 17. Don't anger Shion.
18. Visiting the dwarves.
19. Shizu?
20. Adventurers test.
21. Meeting Yuuki.
22.First day of class.
23. How to save the kids.
24. The Merchant.
25. Divination is neat.
26. Labyrinth exploration.
27. Summoning spirits.
28. Abducted
29. Anything for my family.
30. Loss
Christmas special.
31.Fairy tales
32. Discussions
My Y/N
33. Meetings.

15. Big explosion, Big success.

4.7K 131 86
By Jksk99

Hey it me, the person having a few life problems. But not updating any books at all isn't making me feel much better so I'm going to try and still update. I don't know how it will go, hopefully I can fix my problems soon. But enough about me time for a new chapter.

The battle with Charybdis starts off with Benimaru casting hell flare on Charybdis surrounding it in a ball of black flames incinerating anything inside. Once the attack ends and the flames clear Charybdis looks to be unfazed although the attack did kill one of the megalodons surrounding it. It's corpse drops from the sky landing a few meters in front of us.

Benimaru: Only burned one of its followers. Well, this magical interference skill lives up to it's annoying reputation.

Wait, I thought all magical attacks are going to be useless against them because of this skill. But you still killed one regardless with hell flare. I'm confused?

Great Sage: It seems that attacks of a big enough scale are still able to harm Charybdis and the megalodons.

Okay then I can work with this, I think.

Shuna: Indeed also. the head creature, which also should have been affected by the blast shrugged it off as if it did not even cause an itch.

Not long after Charybdis growled causing the megalodons to come at us. The first of which chased after the goblin riders, or mainly Gobta I can't tell.

Rimuru: Y/N go and help the goblin riders. Try and take out the megalodons and quickly as possible.

Y/N: Okay! 

I run off Swapping to my Kitsune form to be able keep up with the runnng goblin riders. Once I catch up to them the giant shark. Seemed to be still lying on the floor. And Gobta stupidly got closer to it.

Gobta: Whoa... its huge! You can really tell what a monster this thing is up close. A fish this size could feed ya for a year!

 The monster opens its eyes looking at Gobta I'm sure he regretted getting closer to the monster when it suddenly tried to eat him.

Gobta: Wait, are we the food?!

Y/N: That's probably what they see us as. Also why would you get that close to it if it's not dead you idiot!

Gobta: I thought it was dead! 

I ignore Gobta's last words as I hop onto the back of the megalodon that's chasing Gobta. I pull out W/N and smash it into both of the megalodon's eyes and after a bit of struggling I managed to get the blade of my scythe to appear, and I quickly slice it in half without much effort. It flops to the floor almost crushing the escaping goblin riders.

I really need a sword or something so I don't have to deal with this again. I'll ask dad later.

Gobta: Thanks Y/N! *thumbs up*

Y/N: Yeah sure...

Looking around I spot another giant fish heading towards geld's group so I run over to help them, on my way there I hear Benimaru shouting.

Benimaru: We're going to wipe out those megalodons first! I want each group to draw off an individual and finish it off! And Y/N help any groups you can find!

Y/N: Sure!

I continue to run towards geld's group to find him as the last standing Orc against his megalodon. He strikes it with his axe, only to be deflected by its tough scales. Abandoning his weapons Geld grabs onto the charging megalodon and stops it from moving with all his strength. But because his grabbed he can't attack it, I was about to help until Gabiru turned up.

Gabiru: Allow me to assist you!! *jumps above megalodon* Take this! Vortex Crush!!

Gabiru's attack pierced the the monster causing it to spew blood from its mouth before dying.

Y/N: Wow! Gabiru your actually capable of doing something instead of being useless that's a suprise.

Gabiru: What! I'm actually very capable-

Y/N: Of inflating your own ego got it...

Gabiru's eyes twitch in anger a bit.

Y/N: Kidding, nice job guys.

Geld: You have my thanks Gabiru.

Gabiru: Of course, why wouldn't I help out my companions when I can? Even if one of them taunts me a lot. 

Gabiru glares at me whilst I look as innocent as I can.

Y/N: Well I gotta go help the others see ya. 

I run off again to find any other megalodons to find that the rest are still in the air out of my reach. But I can see Souei on the back of one somehow making it bite its ally killing it. And then I see Ranga... running... on... air... When can I do that?

Great Sage: you do not possess  the skill to do that.

Yeah, thanks I know that great Sage. 

Great Sage: Your welcome.

Did you just- 

Great Sage: your imagination.

Fine, whatever. Anyway back to the fight Shion slices the 2nd to last megalodon in half whilst on the back of Ranga. I don't know where the last one is but I'm sure Hakuro has probably finished it or someone else has.

So all that's left now is Charybdis. And I just got a great idea. I quickly use thought communication to talk to Rimuru.

Y/N: Hey dad if we get Charybdis on the ground could we kill it if everyone attacks it?

Rimuru: Maybe, but how would we get it down.

Y/N: I have an idea. Just be there to catch me if it goes wrong.

Rimuru: What do you mean. "catch me" what are you doing.

Y/N: Don't worry about it you'll see.

I quickly set off to find the one person I need for my plan and I find her sleeping up against a tree leaning all over Tai who looks uncomfortable to say the least.

Y/N: Shinku, wake up. *pokes her cheek* get up. 

She only mumbles a few things in her sleep. Fine you asked for it, I prepare the cold flame in my hand but before it touched her she shoots up and grabs my arm.

Shinku: Get that hellish thing away from me! 

Still shocked I make the flame extinguish and she lets me go.

Shinku: Good, so what do you need friend?

Y/N: Can you give me a boost? Into the air.

Shinku: Sure, how high do you need to go?

Y/N: Above that. *points to Charybdis* Can you do it?

Shinku: Of course who do you think I am?

Y/N: I think your Shinku. Anyway let's do this.

Shinku makes some sort of itwm from her magical energy, forming a crimson like shield. And she gets into a stance with her shield above her. I run and jump onto her shield, at the same time Shinku shoves the shield up giving me a huge speed and height boost. I easily manage to go over Charybdis and I think Rimuru watched me go past him. 

At the height of the launch I use my flames as a booster or explosion to propel me down at stupid speeds. I grab W/N and when I neared Charybdis I swung downwards onto its eye, causing a huge shockwave and earning a growl of pain from the beast. The force also was enough to force Charybdis down quite a lot of distance but not to the floor. Once I lost all momentum I fell from Charybdis, and Mid fall I saw a enormous amount of its scales heading all towards me. 

Shion: Y/N!!!!

Before the scales hit me Rimuru came to my rescue. Picked me up from falling so I shrunk to my Kitsune form to avoid getting in the way of his next move. 

Rimuru: I don't mind you coming up with plans, but share them with me next time especially if they are this dangerous next time.

Y/N: Okay..

As the scales got closer Rimuru raises his hand pointing at them.

Rimuru: GLUTTONY.

A huge vortex of black Mist shot from out Rimuru's hand stopping all of the scales by consuming them? He then flew onto Charybdis trying to use gluttony on I think again. That only ended up with us getting kicked off. 

Rimuru: So... I can't eat the big boss. But it does seem like the corrosion had an effect at least.

Charybis's eye started to glow a little before firing a huge laser at me and Rimuru. Which we managed to dodge. Whilst it's attention was on me and Rimuru the others were allowed to attack it freely. We also had the help of the Pegasus knights turn up aswell as dryads. But we still haven't made much progress.

10 hours later.

And we're still at the starting point with this thing. Me and Rimuru have been dodging it constantly whilst I have been firing at it occasionally with fox-fire to keep its attention. Most of us are fatigued from fighting I'm also beginning to feel the drawbacks of fighting for long periods of time.

Rimuru: I think it's time we pulled back and recons-

Charybdis: HOW... DARE... YOU.

DID IT SPEAK. NOPE I DONT WANT THAT.

CHARYBDIS: MIL... MILIM!! SHI... SHINKU!!

Not soon after it spoke both Shinku and Milim was by our side.

Shinku: Have we met before giant... fish... thing. 

I look at Shinku to see her drooling whilst staring at Charybdis. Stop thinking about eating it!

Milim: Ah, yes I recognize this presence. I believe it is the majin known as Phobio.

Shinku: Who?

Milim: The person who hit Y/N remember.

Shinku: Oh him right. Time to kill him this time.

Y/N: So you mean overgrown fish Is Phobio. and he has come to get both Milim and Shinku. And not to destroy our city. And we have been a fighing a fight not for us...

Milim: Hey Rimuru! 

She wore a cute smile whilst asking Rimuru.

Rimuru: Fine, fine. I agree this visitors here to see you and Shinku.

Y/N: Ooh Shinku can I help both you and Milim.

Shinku: Sure, let's do this. 

I hop over to Shinku's shoulder whilst Rimuru tells everyone to retreat. One of the Pegasus knights fly over to us.

Knight: What are you saying?! We haven't yet given up this fight for the lost..!

Rimuru: Please just do as I say. Assuming you don't want to become a casualty.

Knight: Huh..?

He flies away from me Shinku and Milim as did Rimuru.

Rimuru: Stay safe Y/N.

Y/N: I will! Now time for the fun part. We have been told by Rimuru aswell to not eradicate Phobio. So with that in mind let's do this.

Shinku&Milim: Yeah!

Whilst on Shinku's shoulder I focus on gathering all my magicules in one point above Me and Shinku, soon a huge ball of fox-fire was hovering above us easily big enough to fit two Charybdis's inside The heat was immense due to me fueling it with a good 90% of my remaining magicules. The ball would slowly rotate above, next was Shinku's turn. She enhanced the flames  causing the ball to have crimson energy dance across it occasionally aswell as it burning brighter then it was Milim's turn. She got behind it and charged her own attack after a couple seconds the huge ball of flames and energy was slowly moving towards Charybdis around the outside of the sphere was what looked to be Blue beams of energy rotating around it acting like a booster. Milim said this was her drago buster but she tuned it down by a lot. 

Charybdis attempted to stop its approaching doom by destroying it with its scales but that was stopped by Milim somehow just making them all fall to the floor. 

When it collided with Charybdis it made no noise until a bright flash of crimson and blue energy went off followed by a huge mushroom cloud arcing with crimson energy in the cloud.  

At this point all I could think of was a certain girl dressed in red with a wizard hat screaming EXPLOSION!

The shockwave from the explosion soon reached me almost blowing me off Shinku so she hugged me close to her chest. To stop this. I didn't see much but apparently Rimuru managed to catch Phobio from the explosion, I honestly didn't think he would have survived. Anyway I began to feel a bit tired so I rested on Shinku whilst her and Milim flew down to Rimuru.

Once they got down they watched Rimuru tie his hair back and got ready to isolate Phobio from Charybdis. I didn't get to see this happen due to me falling asleep but I think I earned this nap.

Hey I hope you people enjoyed the chapter was mainly fighting so I dont know how this was for you guys. anyway I hope to get back into the swing of things if I don't have any more problems like stress or bad feeling to deal with. As always have a great day or night and I'll catch you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
23.1K 529 11
With the events of the Hundred Year War over, peace reigned over the four nations, and the Avatar's Guardian is going to have a way more of a wild ri...
275K 5.2K 76
I've had this idea rolling around my head for a while now and I couldn't really focus on my other books because most of the ideas kept turning into s...
5.5K 276 10
Reincarnation; it is a concept that I have seen many light novels. 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime', 'Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another Wor...