Creepypasta cats x reader (sl...

Autorstwa Luna_Nightingale1

(Y/N) is a really big fan of creepypasta. She knows that they are not really but one day her mum finds a box... Więcej

Hi
A Cat Beginning
Cats
Cats???????
Best friend
About luna
Whats in the box?
Naming part one
Nameing pt2
A/n
Shopping
?
??
Merry christmas
shopping pt2
bath time pt 1
Bath time pt2
bathtime cliffhanger

Missing

3.8K 85 1
Autorstwa Luna_Nightingale1

Deep with in the woods. A mansion Resides. Where some of it's residence disappeared without a trace.

No ones pov:
Sally walked round the mansion trying to find slenderman. "Slenderman, where are you?" Ask sally to a half empty house. Sally walked into the living room hoping to find Ben. She only found lost sliver and sonic. "Hey, have you guys seen slenderman" ask sally. "No" sonic replied not really caring about the Conversation. " let's like he has just disappeared or something" sally whispers to herself. "Well I'm going to keep looking, bye" sally said as she walked off.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...