The Bad Boy with the Black Bo...

By kim2495

Scarlett is a good girl and has great grades; she works with her best friend in her mother’s catering busines... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Eighteen.

2.9K 39 14
By kim2495

Okay i really do apologise for the VERY long wait, but i hope the chapters good and been worth the wait :L, uploads will take me longer to upload because of coursework and exams and college...meh! But hopefully they'll be longer and all worth the wait :)<3 

Hope you enjoy :) 

Kim <3 

Chapter Eighteen. 

My alarm bleeped dead on ten, last night had been amazing and I have two hours before seeing Cooper again. He really hit it off with my family, my mother and Mike chatted about him being so charming all the way home. I jumped out of bed and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

“There you are” my mother said grinning at me weirdly.

“Hi?” I said grabbing a box of coco pops and poured them into a bowl.

“So are you going out with Cooper today?” she said grabbing her coffee and sitting down on the table next to me, looking like a teenage girl waiting for some gossip.

“Yeah, he’s picking me up at 12”

“Oooo, does he want to stay for lunch, I’m making a roast dinner?” she said grinning from ear to ear, I hate to say no.

“I’ll ask” I sighed.

I quickly finished my breakfast and went upstairs to text Cooper.

My mums asking when you pick me up do you want to stay for lunch -_-?xx

After texting him I placed my phone on my bed and went into the shower. Once out of the shower, I wrapped my towel around me and made my way quickly across the hall to my bedroom. I dried my hands and picked up my phone to see two texts, one from Cooper and one from Aria. I opened Aria’s first.

Hey, How was your date with Coops? Catch up needed, shopping today, yes :D?x

It has felt like forever since I spoke to Aria even though it was only yesterday! Coops, really? I’ll have to tell her not to call him that, sounds like a chicken or something. As much as I’d love to go shopping, Cooper asked me first…

Hey, it was amazing! Ended up going for dinner with my parents though -_- but they loved him! And I’m sorry, going out with Cooper again today. Cooper not Coops btw -_- x

After replying to Aria I felt bad, ditching my best friend for a boy…but I’m sure she’d be the same if it was her and Dave…Coopers texted me! Shit, ten minutes ago.

Shit sorry I was in the shower, I’d love to come to lunch :D I love the fact you hate me hanging out with your parents, they’re cool Scar, you need to chill ;) is 12 still okay?xx

Me needing to chill! He would be the same if it was his parents, mine are so embarrassing, he just finds in amusing! Oh god, I hope they don’t bring out the baby photos! Cannot be dealing with that today.

I’m glad it amuses you that I hate hanging out with you with my parents, me chill out! Psh! 12’s fine xx

This time the response was almost immediate.

It does :P I’m only joking Scar :L okay see you then, can’t wait <3xx

As I read the text I just grinned at my phone, he can’t wait, I can’t wait, it’s all perfect for once. I didn’t bother to reply as a text from Aria came in.

Oh, what a change of plans, they loved him! Really! Your mum is so hard to please! Another date :O this one ain’t going to be with your parents though is it :L And sorry, Cooper :Px

My mum is rather hard to please, think that’s why she probably wants to see him again, check him over once more. Although she was pretty smitten with him, perhaps she fancies him. Ew. I shuddered at the thought of my mum fancying the guy I’m dating and replied to Aria.

I know, unbelievable right! And something else that is unbelievable is that our second date is starting with my mum! He’s coming over for Sunday lunch -_- x

I smiled as a text popped up from Cooper, I grinned as I read it.

On my way baby, see you in a bit J<3xx

I looked down and realised I was still in my towel! I jumped up ran to my wardrobe and grabbed my favourite pair of jeans and a t-shirt, nothing too fancy. I glanced in my mirror before leaving my room, sorted out my hair and then made my way downstairs. Downstairs my whole family were watching Friends on the TV, my favourite TV programme ever! I plonked down in between my mother and brother on the sofa while Mike sat on the armchair. It was the episode where Ross and Rachel were still fighting on if they’d been on a break or not.

“We were on a break!” Ross shouted on the TV as the doorbell rang. I jumped up and answered it. Cooper was standing there quite smartly dressed for Sunday dinner. He was wearing jeans, a plain grey t-shirt with a lumberjack’s shirt opened over it, and he smiled his amazing smile, as I looked him up and down.

“Like what you see?” he said doing a little twirl. I grinned and before I could say anything he spoke again.

“Thought so” he grabbed me around the waist and pecked me on the cheek as my mother got up from the sofa to have a nose.

“Oh hello Cooper, was wondering who had Scarlett at the door for so long” she said smiling at us, Cooper still hadn’t let me go. I looked up at him then looked down at his arms, he let go.

“Sorry haha” he said looking down at his feet nervously.

“Dinner’s going to be about ten minutes, take a seat in the living room” my mother said pointing at my stepfather and brother in the living room, Mike smiled and waved.

“Sit by me!” my little brother said slapping the empty space on the sofa next to him. Cooper walked towards the sofa and I went to take a seat on the armchair on the other side of the room. Before I could Cooper grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit on his lap next to my brother, I flushed red. Mike smiled at me in the corner of my eye, Sam was just jealous as he tried to get Cooper’s attention. I rolled my eyes and giggled as Cooper and Sam were in full conversation over Pokémon. My mother got up to check on the food and after a few minutes, she shouted to us that food was ready. I got up off Cooper’s lap and grabbed his hand to pull him up and pulled him to the kitchen, where my stepfather and mother were plating up the food.

“I’ll help you with that” Cooper said taking a finished plate of my mother. I grabbed a plate and leaded him into the dining room, I put the plate I was carrying in front of my brother, then Cooper put the plates he was holding on my placemat and his, then we both sat down. My parents came in soon after and we all dug into our food.

After our plates and all the small chitchat around the table finished, Cooper was really polite and thanked my parents for the meal.

“Thank you so much for the meal, now if you wouldn’t mind I’d like to take your daughter out” he said smiling at my mother; my mother just beamed a huge grin at him.

“Make sure she’s back by ten” Mike said with a stern face.

“Oh what the hell, give her till eleven, you kids enjoy you” my mother said giving evils at Mike then turning back to us and grinning rather weirdly as we walked out the front door.

“So where are you taking me, Mr kissing my parents arse” I said grinning at Cooper, his mouth opened into an ‘O’ shape.

“Excuse me?” he said in mock horror.

“What are you up to Mr Cooper?” I said cocking my head to one side trying to work him out.

“Oh wouldn’t you like to know” he said picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he leant me against the side of his car. He looked me in the eyes before leaning in for a strong passionate kiss; my hands moved up to his hair, I started to tug at random strands. He pulled away and looked at me.

“What are you doing?” he said.

“I don’t know, I seen it in films…” I said taking my hands away from his hair.

“No don’t stop, it’s nice, I was just wondered where you’d learnt it from, I thought you were innocent” he winked at me and then moved my hands back to his hair. He pulled away again a few minutes later.

“Actually we really should go, we’re going to be late” he said smiling.

“Late?” I said confused.

“Yes late, now get in the car” he put me down on the pavement and opened the car door for me, I slid in. He walked around the car and got in the other side.

“Let’s go” he grinned, put the car in gear and we drove off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 4.3K 37
Scarlett Rose doesn't know what to make out of life. All she knows for now is that she wants out. Out from her abusive parents. Out from the stress o...
2.1M 51.2K 43
"You're playing a dangerous game, my darling. Don't speak of giving yourself to me if you can't back it up." he said lowly, a smirk still on his face...
636K 15.2K 52
Scarlett Valentine was a victim, and yet the world found her guilty. After finally being found innocent for a crime she never committed, Scarlett is...
936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...