Anne of Social Media

By swearbythesalt

The wacky gang of the well known Anne of green gables story are now angsty teens with social media More

Users
1 |
2|
3 |
4 |
5 |
7 |
8 |

6 |

495 19 16
By swearbythesalt

avontea sisters
(girls gc)

Diana :we need to have a serious discussion as a group
Jane : agreed
Tilly: mhm
Josie : no

Anne : i don't want to talk to her

Josie : Anne, i'm sucks of this. you've claimed you hated gilbert for years and now you want to slit my throat for actually doing something. get over yourself.
Ruby : she's right
Diana : this isn't the right way to handle this
Cole : Josie you need to calm down.
Jerry : T E A

Anne : you made out with some boy while drunk at a party. he doesn't even like you, i don't like him i'm just sticking up for gilbert.

Josie : if you don't like him why would you make an entire shady asf ig post saying fuck you.
Jane : rt
jerry : ^^

Josie : you haven't done anything and everyone's sick of it, we get it you're shy and a prude but don't blame gilbert for having a life.

Anne : you're such a slutty bitch! he was obviously mine, you did that to spite me and won't even apologize. you're pathetic.

Josie : slut shamming how nice, i'd rather be a slut than a nobody.

Avonlea brethren
( boys gc )

Billy : do y'all want to come over and watch titanic
Charlie : for sure bro, i'll bring the ice cream
Cole : be there soon.

LUNA SPEAKS
here you go you get some drama & content. are you an avontea sister or apart of the avonlea brethren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
91.5K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...