Old Sparks

De englishrose19

Johnny Depp is currently the biggest name in Hollywood. His life style is like any other famous American acto... Mais

Johnny
Helena
Press
Flirt
Kiss
Smile
Jessica
Locket
Truth
Kindness
Headlines
Time
David
Beauty
Wedding
News
Possesive
Bruised
Party
Happy
Decisions
Crash
Billy
Messages

Torn

1K 41 15
De englishrose19

"Please put your hands together for the super talented Olivia Colman" the crowd cheered as Olivia Coleman walked onto the Graham Norton show dressed in a black dress waving at the crowd with a wide smile.

Kissing Graham on the cheek to greet him Olivia went on to sit on the red sofa while Graham introduced the next celebrity who would be joining her on the red sofa. The crowd were happily clapping away and the theme tune to the show continued to play loud over the whole studio.

"Christmas has come early it's Michael Bublé...."

Johnny stood in the wings waiting to come on. He felt a little nervous which was odd considering he never got nerves. However tonight wasn't about him and for that he felt a certain amount of pressure. He was typing away on his iPhone sending a message out to Helena that read: forgive me x

As it sent the message he heard his name being called and so shoved his iPhone in his pocket and walked up to meet Graham with a firm handshake. He turned to wave at crowd that screamed in excitement seeing him. Johnny was dressed in a dark suit with a white shirt unbuttoned slightly but covered even so by all his necklaces.

Johnny shook Michaels hand and kissed Olivia on the cheek before sitting down on the sofa. The crowds applause subsided and for that Graham picked up his glass of wine and sat in his swizzle chair ready to begin.

//////

Helena was sat at home with her good friend Allie watching the show live from her home in Hampstead. She felt anxious, Johnny's message had her heart beating rapidly, just what was he going to say. She couldn't bare for him to tell everyone everything I mean the truth should be out there but then again she was worried about what David might do if Johnny spilled all their secrets on live TV.

"Helena it will be fine" Allie said supportively sitting beside her on the settee as they sat watching him on Helena's Tv screen.

Allie was Helena's closet friend her. They had been friends for a long time and had been together through everything. She trusted Allie with all her secrets and found herself extremely luckily she had someone like that to turn too when she needed to.

Johnny had spent the day with Helena today, taking her out and about shopping to keep her mind off things. Helena had called Allie to ask if she wanted to come over tonight. She had told her everything about David and Johnny and what had happened. She needed someone else to talk to about all this aside from Johnny. Of course Johnny was her rock at the moment but she also needed to hear someone else's opinion on the whole matter. Allie had told Helena she was glad he was going on the show today, she wanted Johnny to clear her name even if it did make Helena anxious.

"What the hell does that bloody text mean" she said still staring at it and reading it over and over in worry. Was he trying to give her a heart attack, this was live Tv it's not like she can do much to stop him now.

"I wouldn't worry, he will sort things....you know he is doing this for you don't you" Allie comforted her just as they could hear Graham talking to Johnny in the background, suddenly they were focused on the Tv again.

/////

"So Johnny we can't have you hear and not talk about Burton and Taylor" Graham said keeping it light.

Johnny smiled and picked up his glass of red wine off the table and nodded along. "So the premier is next week.... being held in Leicester Square" he began as everyone listened to him.

"Because it was only a few months of filming wasn't it?" Graham cut to which Johnny nodded.

"Yes I've never worked on a film that had such a tight schedule...." the audience laughed as did Olivia and Michael.

"Of course there's been some drama in the press recently" Graham said pulling an awkward face toward Johnny. "How is Helena?" He added to which Johnny looked at the picture of Helena they had up on screen for everyone to see.

Taking a moment just looking at the picture of her Johnny felt his insides twist. She looked so beautiful and so healthy in that photo and yet seeing her at her lowest these last few months had killed him. She didn't deserve to feel so broken. She's a beautiful person inside and out. He knew he had to help her even if she would be mad at him he didn't care.

"She is heartbroken Graham in more ways then one" Johnny said still looking at the image of her on the screen behind Graham. He had to ruin David to save Helena and the determination he felt looking at her on the screen he realised how much he didn't care if David lost everything after this.

"The papers have been unfair" Graham began "I know Helena personally and she is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet" he added making Johnny smile sadly. He knew Helena had been on the Graham Norton show a few times and how she had said that Graham was a good man.

"The stories released are twisted and I want, if you don't mind to put the record straight" Johnny said which had everyone listening intently. This was hot news at the moment so of course any gossip he had would have the audience interested.

"Of course....I want you too as well as I knows she doesn't deserve the backlash she's received" Graham said even as the people in his ear piece were telling him not too. The show might get backlash for allowing Johnny to talk freely on air but Graham wanted Johnny to tell the world the truth. Helena was a friend of his and for that he was all too happy to let Johnny talk.

"I agree" Olivia pipped up who was also a friend of Helena's. "She really is such a genuinely lovely woman, I've been sad seeing what the papers have said about her"

"Thank you" Johnny smiled towards her sadly.

"well as you know David Miller was engaged to Helena...she was happy and had no reason to call it off...or at least that's what I thought" Johnny explained and for a moment everyone was silent listening intently to what he had to say about this huge scandal.

"She loved him, a lot...so much so she was secretly paying of his gambling debts...." the audience gasped and began to mumble under there breath. Graham and the other celebrity guest were also surprised by this news.

"You see David only planned on marrying her as he is now broke because of the money he gambled away....not only that but he had been carrying on with his ex wife behind her back" the audience got louder and even Graham looked as if he didn't know what do say next.

The studio bosses in his ear piece were yelling at Graham to stop this now.

"Obviously I will have to stop you saying anymore Johnny as David isn't here to defend himself" by law he had to say that and by the people screaming down his ear too but Graham was happy he did. He felt so sad for Helena struggling this long with the press when she had been the innocent one all along.

The world knew the truth now. The whole truth.

//////

Helena was staring at the screen in silence her mouth slightly agape in shock and her eyes a little wider then normal. Her heart was thumbing like mad, she couldn't believe he actually did that.

"It's for the best" Allie said realising she was stunned by this. All on live tv as well...

"David will kill me or him for that" Helena whispered in shock before finally turning to look at her friend sat beside her.

"To be honest Helena I'm glad Johnny said that, David can fuck himself if you ask me" she said surprisingly Helena with her language. Allie never swore and for that Helena had to smirk a little.

She didn't know what to really think right now. What Johnny had done was crazy! Yet also rather sweet as he was helping her clear her name. He was doing this all for her, not thinking about himself and the consequences it would have on him and for that she smiled a little. She was beginning to fall for him more and more....

///////

"So what is this about you and Helena are you an item? Or is that also fake news?" Graham's questioned had Johnny feeling a little awkward and to be fair he wished he hadn't asked. Not even he knew what was happening between them. One minute they were sneaking off having what he could only describe as mind blowing sex and the next they were acting like it never happened.

"Good friends Graham" he replied with a smile which didn't seem to fall anyone.

"Say no more" Graham chuckled changing the subject back onto Olivia Coleman.

////////

"Is that true?" Allie asked with a smirk playing about her lips as she watched Helena sipping awkwardly at her glass of water. She was still recovering from last night and right now the only thing she wanted to drink was fresh water.

As she turned to look at Allie she could see in her face that she wanted Helena to give Johnny at least another chance. Allie knew about Johnny long ago when Helena left the school they went too together to go to an American acting school where she met Johnny. Helena had written to Allie throughout her time in America when they were kids and knew everything about her love affair with Johnny Depp.

She too was heartbroken for Helena when they broke up because even Allie had been excited to meet what Helena had discibed in her letters as 'the one'. She knew Helena inside and out and knew far too well she clung onto pain and never forgets a thing. Not like holding a grudge, she's not bitter, but she never forgets when someone hurts her and for that she knew Helena was worried to commit to Johnny.

"He loves you Helena, he wouldn't risk his reputation like that on live Tv if he didn't love you" Allie was right and Helena knew that but even so she was still nervous about the idea. She couldn't bare to be heartbroken again. Not only that but her stupid heart still clung onto memories of David, she did love him after all despite everything. She couldn't just switch off her feelings like that, she was human after all.

"He's a good man, and if you don't do anything about it I might have too" Allie smirked naughtily making Helena look at her and laugh.

"What!" Helena giggled.

"Jesus Helena have you looked at him properly! He's a bloody sex god and he's sweet and caring what more could you want?" Allie laughed along with her.

"And he bloody knows it too" Helena quipped still smiling away like a teenager in love. Allie could see there were feelings still there for him and for that she was secretly pleased. Helena deserved to be happy and for that she only hoped that she would let Johnny back into her life again.

A/N: I know this is a little choppy back and forth but I did that on purpose to get Helena's reaction as well. Also I know the Graham Norton show isn't live but in this story it it😂 hope you liked it!! I also would like to give a shoutout to Sweenett_love as she has kindly allowed me to use some of her fan art for this story!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

61.4K 1K 21
Just as the title states. I've written images of Johnny. Some may be long though. I may do some characters and some not.
1.3K 102 32
a newly graduated lady chef being hired to become johnny Depp's personal chef... having the best food of his life he wants to meet the person who coo...
22.8K 757 20
2.2K 56 13
One night changes everything, for Johanna it's meeting Johnny Depp.