Yes, I am crazy

By mf_queen48

I don't know when it happened, or how, but I know I'm crazy. Nothing more, nothing less. Or well, maybe add w... More

Chapter 1 - I'm not insane
Chapter 2 - Hunter
Chapter 3 - The bucket list
Chapter 4 - The prank
Chapter 5 - A fricking gun!?
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - I'm to young to die!
Chapter 8 - McDonalds
Chapter 9 - Red ostrich
Chapter 10 - Code Orange!
Chapter 11 - Steve, a.k.a a scissor.
Chapter 12 - When did I ever paint a wall green?
Chapter 13 - My true side... Or just another weird one?
Chapter 14 - That's exactly what a stormtrooper would say!
Chapter 15 - Soon. So close
Chapter 16 - Bertha, are you a potato?
Chapter 17 - Sleep is for the weak
Chapter 18 - Who am I?
Chapter 19 - Inner ninja
Chapter 20 - The oncoming war
Chapter 21 - What room?
Chapter 22 - How I ended up ruling the world
Chapter 23 - Officially crazy
Chapter 24 - Asshole 2.0
Chapter 25 - An early death
Chapter 26 - The mimer?
Chapter 27 - 76
Chapter 28 - I'm literally dead
After
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

Chapter 29 - Piece of pie

4.1K 140 25
By mf_queen48

Samantha's POV (from twelve years ago)

I woke up among dead bodies. The room was dark with black walls and only a faint lamp in the corner giving us light. It was cramped with dead bodies, and I'd been thrown somewhere in the middle of the pile. It stunk of rotten flesh, and the scene could probably have been one straight out of a horror movie.

Although a very strange situation, I couldn't really say this is the weirdest place I've woken up in, so I took everything in with a calm and relaxed posture.

Am I dead? Fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge-

'No.' Someone said. Quickly, I scanned the room in search of the source, but my eyes only found more dead bodies. I gasped. The zombie apocalypse! It was here! After all this time spent preparing, it's finally here! Now, I can kill people without going to jail! Now, I can take over every fast food place and in doing so- rule the whole world! Muahahaha! Yes! Yes, I could feel my grand plan coming togethe-

'No.'

Man, this zombie really needs to work on her vocabulary.

'We need to escape,' the zombie spoke again. It didn't sound like something dead though. And trust me; I would now. I listen to my teachers at school every day, and this zombie sounds more alive to me than they do.

Oh no! Does that indicate all my teachers are zombies? I mean, that would explain everything...

'Stop it!' the zombie suddenly said and I startled.

'Listen to me!' It yelled. I mean, take a chill pill and eat some pizza, why don't you?

The probably-zombie continued, 'First look for a way out. We need to get out of here now or else we'll die.'

I chuckled a little, "I don't think you have anything to worry about then."

'What?'

I laughed at her play at cluelessness. But fooling me wasn't that easy. "You know, considering the fact you're a zombie."

'I'm not a freaking zombie!' She said. 

"That's exactly what a zombie... wouldn't say, actually." I sat still for a while, thinking. "Hm. Okay, I believe you're not a zombie. Now, how do we get out of here then, all knowing spirit/maybe-zombie?"

The thing sighed before answering. 'We need to first look for a way out. The must be a door around or something.'

I tried standing up, but my attempts were futile as I continuously tripped on limp limbs and older fragments of bones and skulls. Althewhile, the smell stung my nose and I grunted in frustration. 

"Who knew dead bodies could be so annoying," I muttered to myself as I once again stumbled over an arm and fell on my butt. This time, instead of trying to stay up again I decided to remain sitting and looked around.

"I don't see any doors, all knowing spirit... slash maybe-zombie," I told her, defeated. 

'Look up then', she said and I did as suggested. There! Up in the incredibly high ceiling sat some kind of hatch, meaning there probably was a shutter or some kind of way out at least. 

But the distance between me and the ceiling was way too far. I shook my head and crossed my arms. "No way I'm climbing up there."

'No way you're not climbing up there.'

"Give me a break! What do you suppose I do? Build a mountain of bodies-" I stopped. The idea actually sounded good. But hey, what else would you suspect from an awesome person as me? "Hey, let's build a mountain of bodies!"

The voice snorted. 'Never thought I'd ever hear that sentence being said.'

I chuckled. "Well, I never thought it'd take so long for me to say it."

So I started to collect the corpses and drag them into a slowly growing pile. Unfortunately -totally unexpected, who would've thought?!- they were heavy. 

"Goddammit. Are they carrying bricks in their pockets or what?" I said as I pulled and pulled a man's arm with all my strenght, still only managing to drag him a couple of inches.  

'You are really weak, you know that?' The voice said and I dropped the arm and hit the air. 

"It's not like you're doing anything to help, you useless little pizza!" 

'Well, you want some help? Here you go!' The voice/all-knowing-sprit/maybe-zombie sounded very aggressive, but suddenly I felt adrenaline fill me, sharpening my senses excessively. 

I felt light, as if I could jump a hundred meters, buld a nuclear weapon, fight an alien-race, and pat a cat. Really, I don't think you understand how hard it is for me to get a cat still enough for me to pat them. Sometimes, I feel like they don't like me that much.

'Try now' The voice told me and I bent down and picked up the man's arm to try again. 

"This is so eay!" I exclaied as I felt like the previously almost immovable man was light as a feather. Although a very heavy feather. "It must be those gummy-bears I ate!"

The maybe-zombie sighed. 'It's me manipulating your brain and body making it fill with adrenaline. And some other stuffs of course. Just be quick,' she tried explaining.

"Naw. I still think it's those gummy bears. This is a piece of pie!"

'You mean cake.'

"I mean I'm hungry."

Soon the bodies were stacked in a pile high enough to reach the hatchet, and I started climbing. 

Though much stronger than before, it was still hard to get up on a pile when you kept slipping and whatnot. Still, I, as always, manage to climb with grace and I never fell once-

"Ough-" smack.

Okay, so I fell once. But still, I climbed with grace, okay? 

The adrenaline started to leave my body, making it a little harder to reach the trapdoor.

"Just a little more." I grimaced and reached as far as I could with my arm. Finally, my hand touched the hatch and I sighed out in relief.

Then, the sigh turned into a swearword as the hatch refused to budge.

"Are you kidding me?!" I punched the door in rage. I sat down on top of the bodies and put my head in my hands, supporting it as my shoulders slumped in defeat. I ignored the smell of death.

"That's it! I'm going to die." I said. "No one will ever known how great I am, how great I could've become! They probably would've renamed Alexander the Great to Alexander Samantha because I changed the meaning of great. I'm too young! There is still so much I wanted to do! Rob a bank, kidnap someone else for a change, pick a fight with a biker gang-"

'Seriously?' The voice asked, unbelieving. 'That's stupid.'

"You're stupid," I countered bitterly.

'Oh wow. World-class comeback right there. You should enter in rap-battles.'

"I wanted to do that too! Now I'll never be able to. It's all your fault!"

'How is this my fault? Explain to me. Please. I want to hear your reasoning.'

"You are a voice, voices scream and when someone screams, pancakes rain down from the sky. Do you know what happens when pancakes rain down from the sky? Someone starts doing math to figure out of many pankaces there are. And when someone does math, someone always dies."

'... yeah, I never want to hear your reasoning again.'

Our very civilazed conversation was suddenly brought to a halt as the door was opened. Luckliy for her, I thought as someone screamed above me. Otherwise, this might have turned onto a full-blown battle that would've destroyed whole continents.

Above me, someone stumbled back and the door slammed to the side. I reached up and heaved myself upwards.

"I heard you ordered an apocalypse? Anyway, it's here," I said and the woman started hyperventilating.

'That's so stupid,' the voice told me.

"I thought we went through this already." I turned my attention back to the now crying woman. "See, you even made her cry!"

'Yeah no, that was probably only your ugly face.'

"I will have you know I'm beautiful," I said and flipped my hair over one shoulder.

'I will have you know someone definately lied to you about that,' the voice said in an emoitionless voice.

"What is up with the-"

I got no longer on my sentence. The woman had amidst the bickering crawled up from the floor and snuck to the alarm button. I hadn't even noticed.

The alarm was loud, high-pitched and accompanied by red lamps going on and off.

'We need to hurry!' The voice said and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm hungry."

So we started walking through the corridors looking for a way out. Everyone I met either ran the other way or threathened me with guns. I had no problem with psyching the gun people out, but people who ran seriously scared me. The were abnormal.

'There!' The voice said and I stopped, looking around excitedly.

"What? A pizza stand?" Man, I hadn't eaten all day! My stomach-

'No. A map,' she said in an annoyed manner.

"Don't get my hopes up like that!" I said and huffed. I glared at the map.

She ignored my outburst and I felt her scanning the map for a way out. 'Okay, I got it!'

~ten minutes later~

"You're horrible at locating."

The voice sighed frustrated as I carefully watched the multiple guns directed against me.

'Well, it's not like we can do anything about it now!'

"It might rub of. I don't like it," I whined. The voice grunted.

One of the gunmen took a threathening step forward. "Who are you talking to?" He asked it rather rudely.

"The voice... slash all-knowing zombie," I explained.

But the voice interrupted. 'I'm not an all-knowing-zombie.'

"Then what are you, if not a zombie or an all knowing spirit?" I asked perplexed and confused.

'I am now a part of you consciousness. I'm only in your head,' she explained and I frowned. I was silent for some time.

"Well, at least I get to keep my organs, though this kind of feel like a violation of my personal space." I thought some more. "Actually, you don't think I could get a restraining order on you? Maybe that would help."

I felt something alike to a facepalm in my head.

'Just focus,' she told me.

"I'm not good at focusing though," I said.

The voice, or "part of my conscious" as it apparently liked to be called, answered my protest bitterly. 'Then die.'

"Wha-" before I could finish my sentence, several shots were fired and I had no time to react.

It was like someone took over my body and steered it into the directions it wanted. I managed to miraculously avoid every bullet coming my way, and escaped into another corridor.

The force holding my body let go, and I breathed out a big inhale of air.

"What was that?" I yelled and placed a hand over my heart. It was beating at an insane pace and I felt my blood flowing in my ears. Probably from all the running. 

'That was you not dying,' the voice explained quickly and avoidingly. 'Now, escape.'

And I had no choicd but to agree. I might be awesome, but even someone like me had their limits as to what they were able to do before they went crazy. I felt like I had passed that point long ago. 

And so, me and the voice escaped together. We walked through the corridors and with the help of the voice guiding my body, we avoided getting shot to death. Then, suddenly, my vision started going blurry. 

"Samantha!" 

The corridors and people in front of me disappeared, only to be replaced with a man standing above me. 

"Samantha, wake up." He was familiar. 

I ran through the last corridor, approaching the exit quickly. People were calling me from behind but I kept my gaze on the door. Freedom was within reach. 

"Samantha!" The man shook me and dragged me away from what was feeling more and more like a dream. I got a glimpse of my surroundings before I was sucked into the dream again. Over me the familiar man sat, calling my name. Behind him stood two younger boys and just beside me stood another guy, looking annoyed but worried. 

My hand clasped the door and I pulled it open with force. The sunlight hit my eyes and made me temporarily blind. Around me a forest started taking place and I quickly closed the door, shutting the yelling out. 

I started running into the forest, free from the building.

Then, the scenery around me returned and the people around become clearer. What had just before felt like reality was simply a dream, and I was gradually starting to come back to the present. I recognized them now. It was dad! And Luke and Logan and Hunter. Something was wrong though. Luke and Logan looked angry - angrier than I had ever seen them - and suddenly, Luke lashed out with his fist, aiming the throw at Hunter's face. He missed, but Hunter didn't fight back. 

At the same time, Dad looked like he was about to pull out a gun and shoot Hunter. It looked like a real fight was to break out soon. 

Then, something strange happened. The hostility around me disappeared in an instant and everyones face turned blank. They stopped right in their movement and instead, their arms hung limp by their side.

When they returned from their strange state, I had fully gotten my strenght back and sat up in confusion. 

Around me, they started screaming and I even think I saw some tears running down my brother's faces. Dad hugged me hard and Hunter breathed out a sigh in relief. 

But something felt wrong. Not in my surroundings, but inside of me. 

"... Sarah..."

She was gone.

Hunter's POV

I turned my attention back toward Samantha's limp form and disregarded the dead body. It was dead now, what importance did it have?

First things first, I loosened the ties around her wrists and ankels and prepared to carry her out. Outside, the sound of gunfire was becoming few and far in between, and so I lifted her up in my arms and started carrying her out.

Most of the other men had been disabled in one way or another, and the rest was just giving up. Outside, I could see an even tougher fight had taken place and felt stiff in my shoulders.

So Juan was here too, and from the look of nervousness on my members face, he was not in a good mood.

I heard some loud voices behind a corner as I neared my own gang.

"Why did you two even come inside! You can't hold a gun to save your own life! It's dangerous." The voice was familiar to me, seeing as I had several times been lectured by it over the phone.

"Well, we can't excactly sit in the car and wait while you get to have all the fun... and save Samantha," another person responded. 

I reached my team just as the three people rounded the corner. In the middle walked who I guessed to be Juan. He was tall and lean, with a black short beard and light eyes. He was covered in blood and his face was of stone.

Besides him, on each side, two identical boys walked quickly to keep up with Juan's long steps. Did they call him dad? That meant they were Samantha's siblings too. The only thing that missed was the mother, and this would be a full family reunion.

I hoped this didn't turn into another battle. I glanced down at Samantha. She appeared fine enough.

Juan stopped in the middle of his step as he saw me, and in turn, Samantha. His stone face turned into relief, then anger and stopped on a mix of emotions I had no idea someone could have at the same time.

He started running towards us and I refrained from flinching.

"Samantha!" He screamed as he closed the gap quickly.

"She's not waking up si-" I stopped myself from referring to him as sir. We were on equal footing and I shouldn't be intimidated.

Behind Juan, the two boys also started to sprint. They wore equal looks of relief as they saw their sister. 

Juan reached us and promptly took his daughter out of my arms and put her down in his lap on the floor. He glared at me all the while checking her over with a worried face.

"What do you mean she's not waking up?" He asked.

"They injected her with-"

"I thought you would stop them before anything like this even happened!" He yelled with a furious face as he accused me. 

"We came as soon as we could! They-" I tried to explain, but was this time interrupted by a flying fist coming towards my face. 

One of the boys has tried to punch me, the other close by. I narrowly avoided the surprise attack.

"We should just kill you. You kidnapped her first!" The boy yelled, furious. 

"Samantha, wake up." Juan shook his daughter a little. I was just about to explain to him again how they injected her with something when Samantha suddenly twitched. It was small, and after some seconds, her movement disappeared, but it had definitely happened. 

"Samantha!" Juan shook her even fiercer. She twitched some more. Juan was just about to pull out his gun and Logan was preparing to pounce me. 

Then....

Nothing....

What?

What was I doing?

All my emotions were gone, and when I blinked away some spots, the situation returned to me. I felt worried over Samantha, but the annoyance I'd had towards the brothers was gone. 

I looked at Samantha and my breath caught in my throat. She was sitting up, looking aorund with a confused face. 

Juan hugged his daughter hard and the brothers joined in. I breathed out in relief. 

I almost didn't hear what she whispered next.

"... Sarah..."

Samantha fainted. Again. 

~~~

Yas. 

That's all I have to say. 

This was a bad chapter. Sorry :(

— Love, your favorite author (A.N: I accidenly wrote daughter here. Yes, your favorite daughter ;)

Gif: A map?

Video: Spanish BTS's DNA. Really like this song. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.4K 37
She's sarcastic. She was the girl who never cared what people said. She was far from a romantic; She was Oreo obsessed. She used to beat up people i...
240K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
Snatched By Maggs

Short Story

44.2K 1.6K 15
I'm not usually the type to make a rash decision. I'm the one that usually sits back and laughs my head off at the stupidity of today's generation...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...