Privy

By rcbrie15

Beam is simply the Casanova and Forth is the fierce gang leader... Credits to the rightful owners of all the... More

Authors Note
Two Kings
Going Home
The Casanova
Extra - The Gang Leader

Epilogue

15.3K 539 62
By rcbrie15

3rd's POV

The university life goes on for all the students of Kanthapat University.

Beams admirers increased tremendously, the Casanova's charm does not falter, once you are exposed you will be hooked.

No one in the university knew the relationship between Beam and Forth, aside from their closest circle of friends. Their friends even doubt what they have told them about their relationship because they cannot find a trace that they are together since they act as if they dont know each other when they are in school.

They are thinking that Beam and Forth are just making fun out of them.

A few weeks have passed after the night the two announced their relationship, and they seems to have just a normal life, a usual free spirited, not of a married one.

Beam and his two bestfriends Pha and Kit are engrossed in reading their notes inside the the medical foodcourt while having their afternoon snacks.

A group of six students approach them directly looking at Beam.

"Ive heard the casanova are into men nowadays! Can I offer my self, always at your service!" the seems to be leader speak to Beam and bows mockingly to him.

Beam just look up to him with his usual expressionless face. Pha and Kit tilt their heads and their brow raised amused of the courage the guy have to approach Beam.

Beam without saying anything returns back to what he is reading totally ignoring the guy.

"Your charm doesnt affect the great casanova!" his other friends tease him while they are laughing.

The guy clicks his tongue and lean towards Beam while his one arm is placed on the table.

"Please dont embarrass me in front of my friends!" the guy said sweetly but with a warning.

Beam just stares coldly at him without flinching. Pha and Kit is just entertaining themselves with the drama in front of them.

"Do you know who I am?!" Beam asks him coldly.

"Of course, who would not know the famous casanova! All the girls are bragging how good you are in bed, how big your dick is, how great of a kisser you are, although you dont kiss on the lips, but they are drooling on your expertise in sex! And I want to prove if you are what they claim you are!" the guy says animatedly while looking maliciously at Beam.

"Oh you really know me! So you also know that the casanova only craves for wet pussies, big boobs and flawless skin! Do you have those? Coz if you have, I will fuck you here and now!" Beams voice is very sweet yet cold.

"Dont be a hypocrite, a little bird told me that you are into men now, I want to experience the casanova! I can be a bottom for you...and...well Im so confident that I could persuade to fuck you!" the guy smirked confidently.

Pha and Kit chuckle with the gutts of the guy towards Beam.

"Are you sure that you have the weapon that Im looking for a man to fuck me?" Beam smiles.

"You want to see honey? I can oblige you now, where do you want?" the guys eyes sparkle with anticipation.

Beam smirked.

"I want to see it here, not somewhere, and NOW!" Beam challengingly said to the guy while smirking.

The guy and his friends were stunned with what Beam wants.

"Ahmm...I think its not possible to show it here!" the guy hesitantly says.

"Then we have nothing to talk about! Shooo!" Beam sarcastically says, arrogantly dismisses them and return to what he is doing earlier.

"You are such a bastard, pretending to be superior but you are just a slut, being fucked by someone! Casanova my ass" the guy flares up as he was insulted with Beam's attitude.

Beam look at him again with his stoic face, his friends could see Beams jaw hardened as he gritted his teeth. Pha and Kit is also pissed off.

"Yes I am a slut, so what is it to you? Are you envious? But sorry I wont be a slut for you, thats for sure! You are the least of my type! I doubt it if you could even make me half hard!" Beam sarcastically countered.

The foodcourt is so dead silent with the exchange of cold words between the two. All are anticipating of what will happen next.

"I will teach you a lesson with that attitude you have! You will be nothing if I will fuck you, you will scream my name in ecstacy then you will crawl back to me for more!" the guy angrily yells at Beam,

"Dont worry honey, I wont bother you, coz you wont have a chance to fuck me! You will be dead before you could even touch the tip of my hair!" Beam smile sweetly but suddenly his face and voice turns spine-chilling as he throw his threat to the guy.

Beams threatening words challenged the guy and his friends. The guy straightened his back and look at Beam angrily.

"I'll be dead you say?" the guy ask Beam with an obvious threat in his voice.

Beam stared back at the guy coldly as he stands up from his seat. Pha and Kit also follows and went beside Beam.

The whole foodcourt froze as the tension between the two groups intensified. A fight might erupt any moment from now.

They know the Crazy Doc gang, they are surely not a weakling. They can fight if the needs arise.

"Yes you will!" Beam countered coldly, facing the angry guy with his friends.

"After I got you, you wont be able to brag...Mr. Casanova! I will beat you to a pulp that no one would want you again! I will strip you off of your arrogance!" the guy threatened as he advance towards Beam.

Beam did not even flinch. He is not afraid, fear is the least he felt right now. He felt furious and insulted. He itched to teach this guy a lesson about respect.

"Lay a finger on him and you will really be dead!" a spine-chilling threat breaks the silence in the food court.

Everyone turns to the entrance where a tan man is leaning leisurely on the wall, his two arms are entwined across his chest. His piercing eyes are directly looking at the guy in front of Beam. He is wearing the engineering jacket just like the rest of the men behind him.

Beams expressionless face doesnt change as he turn to the one who issued the warning.

"Forth!" the guy exclaimed as he is surprised of the presence of the gang leader in the medical foodcourt.

Forth just continue to look at the guy without saying anything.

"We are not crossing on you Forth, we are on your side, we are just dealing with this maggot here!" the guy explained, referring to Beam as the maggot.

Forths jaw clenched as he gritted his teeth.

"Thats the problem idiot, you are directly crossing me!" Forth click his tongue as he approach their table.

"Huh! No Forth we will never do that!" the guy panic as he can see the obvious anger in Forths face.

"What did you say earlier, you will beat him to a pulp?" Forth ask him while pointing at Beam.

"Ahm... Ah...!" the guy panic as he is thinking his answers carefully. He might say the wrong words and good bye world for him.

"Have mercy on your self idiot! If you beat him to a pulp or even lay a finger on him, do you know who will be your greatest enemy?" Forth ask as he clumped the guys shoulder by his right hand.

"N... No.. I...dont know, Forth!" the guy stutter out if fear.

"THE PRESIDENT!" Forth seriously declared loud and clear.

The guy and his friends gasps with confusions, they immediately look towards Beam who is still has a stoic face. They are still gaping as they process and connect what Forth have said.

Everybody knows that Forth is the third son of the President of the country. Whats the connection of the casanova to them?!

"Dont you know who you are calling a maggot is the President's favorite son in law?...and my beloved husband?" Forth said while he gave the guy a series of steady punches on his stomach, holding firmly the guy's shoulder.

"Argg...ouch!" the guy cringed in pain as he crouched on the floor.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Forth threatened the group and they all scurried away bringing their injured friend.

Forth turns to Beam who are now looking at him.

"I just want to have a snacks here, whats good in here?" Forth ask Beam after a while of total silence and as if nothing happens.

"Just eat some light snacks, you wont have an apetite for dinner if you fill yourself heavily!" Beam answered as he sit down on his chair.

Forth just shrug and went to a stall to buy different kind of dumplings. The men who are with him have settled on the vacant seats not far from them, some are scattered outside the foodcourt.

He return to Beams table with a tray of different dumplings inside the five stacked bamboo steamers.

"Whoa! Thats a lot Forth!" Beam is surprised with the stack of steamers Forth placed on the table.

"I bought some for the three of you!" Forth scratch his head while explaining to Beam, very far from the scary Forth with a deadly aura earlier.

Beam just sigh and continue with his work. Pha and Kit are just smiling knowingly while accepting the steamers from Forth.

"Beam...say ahh.."Forth is trying to feed Beam with the shrimp dumpling. Beam shake his head but still open his mouth to accept the food from Forth.

Forth eat his snacks while feeding Beam from time to time. Everybody in the foodcourt are all focused on their table and everybody could see that Forth is obviously smitten with Beam.

Forth would usually get the attention of Beam when he felt that he is left out. He tenderly bite Beams shoulder when Beam is writing his notes, so Beam turn to him to kiss his hair.

After a while when he finished eating his dumplings, he turn his body towards Beam and leisurely comb his fingers on Beams hair, which earned him a peck on his lips after. Forth is grinning like an idiot whenever he can steal the attention of Beam from his book.

Pha, Kit and all the increasing number of people inside the foodcourt are all curiously watching Beam and Forths interaction.

The foodcourt is almost full when the news have spread like a wildfire about the casanova, Beam Baramee, being the husband of the presidents son and gang leader Forth Jaturapoom.

They all became a fan of the two, even if most of them are surprised that the gang leader and the casanova are in a romantic relationship together...no..actually more of husbands already.

They didnt see this coming. The gang leader being so smitten with the casanova is beyond adorable.

Beams left arm would rest automatically on Forths thighs if he is not using it, or Beam would unconciously and continously caress Forths face when he is so engrossed with his reading.

The people around them are all at awe with what they are seeing. The two are too unconcerned of their surroundings. They are just too comfortable with each other that they maybe forgot where they are.

"Beam are you aware where you are!?" Kit ask as he cannot contain his curiousity.

Beam turn to him and smile.

"Of course Kitty, we are in the medical food court!" Beam assures Kit while looking around and his brows raised when he realized that the food court is so full of gawking students even from other faculties.

"Ohh...does the food in medical is this delicious that all students are almost here?" Beam smirked, turning his eyes back to Kit and Pha.

"Really Beam? Showing off and acting dumb is so not you!" Kit sarcastically retorted.

"Hahaha! Why? What did I do?" Beams laughter echoed which made their audiences smile.

"You made the fierce gang leader like a behaved puppy!" Pha answered amusedly while pointing at Forth who is already drifting off. Forth's head is rested on his own folded arms in the table while Beam is caressing his face.

Beam follow Pha's finger and saw Forth is already asleep. His gaze become tender as he look at his sleeping husband.

He bend down and kiss Forths forehead, nose and lastly his lips while combing Forths hair with his long pale fingers.

Wave of gasps engulfed the silent foodcourt. Admiring eyes are on the two persons who are obviously so in love with each other.

Beam closes his book and tidy his things to put inside his bag before he bend down again on Forth to wake him up with his kisses.

"Ahhhmm...nngh... love!" Forth moans as he responded to Beams kiss to the surprise of everybody including Pha and Kit. All jaws dropped as they stares wide eye to the couple who are still eating each others lips and exploring each others mouth.

The scary gang leader just moans! Its so damn sexy and erotic!

Beam releases Forth's lips but continue to lovingly caress his lips and cheeks while biting his own lips, he still wants more of Forth but he dont want their audiences to feast on them.

"Its time to go home baby!" Beam whispers to Forth and everybody could see the burning desire on both Forth and Beams eyes as they walk away from there.

"Did they just get aroused even with these many people around them?" Kit confusedly asks Pha.

Pha just sigh and shake his head in disbelief.

end of epilogue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5K 23
Beam hurt by his mother. He hurt every woman whose confess to him. Only one night stand then he throw all of them like trash, like his mother done it...
155K 6.7K 32
Phana - I must protect him!! Kit - Beammie...Ming hate me!! Forth - Why haven't I saw you before?❤❤ Wayo - Phi Beam..lets watch movie together.. Ever...
119K 7.2K 22
A nerdy Beam and famous Forth. How their lives will take turn when they will meet in the most unexpected way? Original characters belong to Chiffon C...
65.9K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...