Crowley's BabyDoll {CrowleyxR...

By SinnersRose

You were a hunter. You parents passed away in a car accident when you were only 7 years old. Growing up with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 18

1.1K 23 2
By SinnersRose

"Your demons are just gathering in the throne room!" She yells shocked and upset. "Do they just do as they please?" She asked shocked as she places a hand on her hips.

"No. Me and Y/N are a going into a meeting." His side facing his mother and he faces me waiting in me. "Darling." His voice getting my attention. I look at him with a smile.

"Her!"

"Yes." He says with no emotion at her shockness.

"Spill all your secrets to this hunter! She will drag you down Crowley. She will find all your demons and kill them." She tries to get him against me.

"If one of them touches her they die by me, now excuse us." Placing his hand on my back as me, him and Juliet passes by her. Who was still fuming.

"Fergus!" She shouts.

We just ignore her and make out way to the throne room. It was quiet for a moment. It was true what she said. If I was to be queen I would have to be loyal. I couldn't be killing his demons....our demons. I sigh as I look down.

"What's wrong love?"

I look up at him as he looks at me with worry. "We need to discuss something after this meeting." I knew what I wanted. I would throw away everything for him. Of course if the boys or dad needed help I would help, but Crowley was all I wanted. Needed for that matter.

"What is it darling." Stopping dead in our tracks as his worry grew. "I can push the meeting aside."

"No Crowley." I smile at him. "Everything is fine. Perfect for that fact. Let's do this meeting." Then I walk forward towards the throne room as he follows.

Once we enter Crowley sits on his throne as I stand next to him, but Crowley isn't satisfied. "Sit darling." Patting his leg.

Even with all the demons around, they don't pay attention to me and him. Instead they are worried about Juliet who growled at them as we entered the room. I sat on his lap. Crossing my legs to get comfy.

"Sit." I told Juliet. She did right in front of my legs. As if to protect me from what might happen.

Crowley legs were opened so my legs could go between them. His one arm that was behind my back rested on the arm chair as the other rest on my lap.

He nodded his head for the demons to start which they did. Slightly confused from me sitting on Crowley but they did.

They talked about the souls counts. How everything was fine until the three demons he mentioned. He punished the two that were slacking off. As for the third one he called him into the throne room. Crowley glared at him as he looked away scared. I could actually see the sweat from his nerves.

"You can either return the souls and die quickly or I will kill you slow and painfully, being used as Juliet's new play toy." Crowley said with no emotion.

From what I read in the files he just turned into a demon. The young demon remained quiet. As i examined him I could see he was petrified. Crowley was about to raise his hand off my lap but I held it and leaned to Crowley whispering so no one else could hear. "Are you sure he is keeping them? Look at his form." Nodding to him. Crowley does as told. "He's literally sweating. If he was keeping the souls for his own use he wouldn't be worried, let alone sweating. Something is wrong."

Crowley remains quiet. Motioning with his hand to let me question him. I can tell he wanted to see how I would handle situations if he was not around.

"What's your name?" I ask him as I sit up straight and tall. Speaking with confidence. Crowley adjusted below me but I kept my focus.

The young demon finally met my eyes. "Damon."

"What's wrong?" I ask as I stand up approaching him. Juliet stayed by my side the entire time as Crowley watched me.

"Nothing..." looking to Crowley who growled at him. "Ma'am." Looking at me again, but was still hunched over in fear. I just nodded as I started to walk around circling him slowly.

"Really? Then why are you sweating."

"Just..." swallowing for a moment before he kept talking. I could hear how nervous he was. "Tired from keeping the souls to myself."

"Really." I questioned now standing in front of him again. "Even if I am just a human I know a few things. Souls make you stronger not weaker. So tell me. Who are you collecting them for." I demanded to know. I don't know if he's being forced or not but he definitely isn't keeping them.

He coughed shocked that I figured it out and cleared his throat looking anywhere else but me. He refused to answer.

"Answer her!" Crowley shouts at the demon.

"Another demon." He barely whispered out. Completely scared.

"Who?" I demanded to know. Silence. "If you do not speak I will make you suffer. Now tell me." I growled at him. This was bad for Crowley. It seemed a lot of souls went missing. He needed them back.

"Pelly." He barely spoke but Crowley heard.

"Bring her to me now." Crowley growled out. I went back and sat on crowley's lap. "Keep the boy here." Crowley said as two demons pulled him to the side. "Make sure he doesn't speak." Then he leaned up to whisper in my ear. "Now that my dear, was fucking sexy." Then nipped my ear. Making me blush lightly.

"Thank you my king." I whisper to him. When we hear the door opens we face in front of us again. Seeing a woman with blonde hair, green eyes stand before us. She had no emotion on her face. Juliet growled at her immediately.

Crowley knew this was no good so he stood me up, so he could stand then nodded for me to sit in his seat and I did as told. I felt some type of weight suddenly hit me but I ignored it.

Crowley slowly approached the woman. "According to a little birdie, you took many things that belong to me." He started off calmly. "Return them."

She just smirked at him. "What could you mean my king."

He chuckled a bit then stopped completely. "I want what he owes me." Nodding towards Damon, who was on the side. Looking down as he was panicking on the inside.

She looked at him and growled. Complete anger on her face as she face the king. "I don't want a human to be queen of hell but here we are." She snapped.

Crowley punched her in the face sending her to the geound. He looked at his fist and growled. Then back at her. "The next time you speak about your soon to be queen I will kill you, but first I want whats mine." He growled out.

She just chuckled. Looking up at me as she supported her self on the floor with one hand and raised her other hand towards me but nothing happened. Instead Juliet charged her and bit her hand off. Pelly was in pain and completely confused. "Why didn't she-" sitting up so she could hold her other wrist that contained no hand. Juliet ate it. Standing in front of her, with her claws dug into the ground. Every demon was scared of Juliet and Crowley at the moment.

"You really think I'd leave her unprotected." I glanced at him then her. Was the weight on me Crowley's power protecting me?

"Fuck you!" She screamed at Crowley.

"The next time I ask you this question I want an answer. WHERE ARE THE SOULS!" Crowley roars at her.

She jumped a bit holding her arm closer. "In my torture chamber."

Crowley looked at a couple demons and nodded towards them. They disappeared and then reappeared not too long with a small chest in there hands. Crowley took it and looked at her. "This is all of them?"

She nodded looking down. "Juliet. Kill."

The demon yelled in fear as i closed my eyes not wanting to watch it but I heard it. Juliet bite into her, making her bones crush, making her scream in pain. I heard the snap of her bones, the crunching sound juliet made while basicslly eating her. After a couple minutes it died off. When I opened my eyes her body when completely covered in bite marks and then her face was bitten off. A huge blood puddle surrounded the body.

Crowley just watched the entire time. "Clean my throne room. Put this with the rest of the souls." Handing the chest to a trusted demon and looked at Damon. "Send him back to the torture chamber." All the demons nodded and did there job. Crowley approached me and held his hand out for me. The weight now off my shoulders as I held his hand, using it for support as I stood up. We left the throne room to enter his office once more. Juliet was laying closer to me than before. As Crowley sat closer as well in our chairs. "Are you alright dear?" He asked as we sat next to each other. Crowley was organizing his papers.

"I'm fine." I mumble. It was just tough to hear thar, let alone watch. I usually save people.

"It's okay if your not darling. I know that must of been difficult for you." I clear my throat as I finally look at him. Worry in his eyes as he places his hand on my thigh. "I apologize." Not worrying about the paper but me now.

"It's okay Crowley. This is how you run hell. I understand." Trying to give a reassuring nod. "I'm just glad Damon did not die. I dont think he helped her with his consent. I believe she forced him, seeing how he reacted with her."

He nodded and gave me a small smile. "Now. What is it you wanted to talk about."

I sigh and look forward again. I have no idea how to say it so I'll just put it out there. "I'm not going to hunt anymore. If I do it won't be against your demons. Just monsters or if Sam, Dean and Dad needs help." Turning to look into his confused eyes.

"Why? You have been hunting for years."

"I know, but if I plan to run a kingdom with you." Placing my hand over his and giving a light squeeze. "Then why would I kill my own people and have our reports go bad." I try to give a little laugh.

He doesn't say anything or even give a emotion. Just examing me. I guess trying to read me, but as I'm about to speak he crashed his lips to mine.

I was completely took by shock but close my eyes and kiss back. Cupping his face, pulling him towards me to deepen the kiss. Until the sound of the door opening took us apart from one another. He growls annoyed as he looks at the door making my hands drop. His mother walking in. Of course.

"Well. That was some display you put in that meeting." Looking at me then Crowley.

"Mother. I told you to stay away from my meetings. If you feel the need to visit stay away from them. You have no right to enter." Crowley growls at her.

"Oh. So your soon to be queen/hunter, but your own mother who is dedicated to you cannot even check in." She scoffs offended. I sigh. Completely annoyed with her. She wants someone who's good enough for her, I get it. That's why I'm doing what I am doing, so I can put him first.

"Excuse me." I interrupt the conversation.

"Your excused." She says.

I take a deep breathe as Crowley holds my hand tighter. "How dare you." I say standing up. "If you have any respect for your son, you would listen. Not do as you please!"

"What about you? Your still hunting these demons even though they are suppose to be your own."

"Not anymore!" I yell slamming my hands on the desk. "I am dedicating my life to your son, my man! I care more about him than anyone! Now if you can leave us alone we need to do some work."

She just glares at me. "This is a trap Fergus."" Looking at her son. "Just to get information for the boys."

I sigh and walk away from the desk. Crowley calls for me but I ignore him. If he wants to listen to her nonsense then fine. I'm done. I care for Crowley and that's all that matters. I enter our room and sigh. Laying on the bed i finally look at my phone and see Dean has called me. So I call back.

Picking up on the first ring. "BabyDoll! I was worried."

"Don't Dean. I'm fine." I say as I sit up taking off my heels. "What's up."

"I was wondering if you could look up some information for me."

"Sure. What is it?" I ask as I go to my laptop that's on his small desk in the room. I turn it on as Dean tells me the town he's working in.

"I can't find the connection."

"So it appears at night. Taking the kids away?"

"Yeah." He mumbles.

As i read through the article I see something about a sick child. Then it snaps. "Dean. I think your dealing with another Shtriga." I say to him.

"I completely forgot about those assholes." He mumbles. Then tells Sam. "Thanks BabyDoll. Once were done with this, we owe you dinner."

I laugh a bit and lean back in my chair. "Only if it's an actually restaurant, not a fast-food place."

He chuckles. "Deal." Then he hangs up.

I place my phone down and shut the laptop. Closing my eyes for a minute to rest. With all the excitement and things that happened today I gladly let sleep take me.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 19.3K 24
When you started your day, you never would have imagined that you'd be thrust into the world of monsters and demons. Much less would you think that y...
42.9K 688 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
231 0 15
She's a Winchester. As if that wasn't the only thing wrong with her life. She's also one of the few hundred in her century to be part of a soulmate b...
193 24 12
In the world of normal, nothing is actually normal. Things do go bump in the night. That shadow you thought you saw? It was more than a shadow. They...