Keith x Reader oneshots [crin...

By GhostyQueen

Oneshots of u and of Keef ☁️~fluff 🥀~angst 🍋~lemon none of these characters are mine More

☁️Training☁️
☁️🍋Jealous🍋☁️
☁️Assassin Pt. 1☁️
🥀Useless🥀
🥀Cheater🥀
☁️Tightrope☁️
☁️A Pisces Tail☁️
☁️The Delinquent pt.1☁️

☁️Assassin Pt. 2☁️

2.8K 40 14
By GhostyQueen

KEITH POV

fuck my head. I wake up and I'm gagged wait?! I'm gagged oh shit. I can't move last thing I remember is Y/N Y/N! She did this! I can't believe it she was so funny, kind, the way her H/C goes with her S/T and her H/L frames her beautiful face. There's rope around my wrist and ankles. Y/N walks out and I give her a look saying what the fuck?! Y/N walks over a gives me a smirk and straddles me. fuck. I can't help but blush. Y/N gives me a wink which I respond with a glare, a flash of hurt flashes over her face but returns to her normal smirk.

Y/N POV

I'll admit that glare hurt me quite a bit (heh that rhymes) I play with his hair twisting it and brushing through it. I have to admit I loved it the way his once fierce eyes changed into shy eyes that averted away from me and how pink dusted his cheeks when I laughed or smiled. My phone rang and turned around sitting on Keith's lap grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I leaned on his chest seeing his tomato colored face.

Krolia:"Be there in ten have him asleep"

I groaned I had to slip him another pill?! Then I had an idea I ran to the kitchen grabbed a pill and put it in my mouth and rushed in and pulled down Keith's gag."Y/N what the-" I kissed him suddenly, not needed the pill to dissolve in my mouth I slipped him a pill when he allowed me to push my tough in. I pulled away quickly.

Smiling I said "I've been wanting to do that for a longtime,"

"Me too." Keith said

"but sorry babe"

"wha-" yawn
"y-you d-didn't!"

I gave him a toothy grin "I'm afraid so honey"

"fu-" and he passed out.

~time skip~

"Good you have him." Krolia said

"Yup." I said "Where's the employer?" I asked

"Here." Krolia said giving you your pay. "I needed my son,"

"Son?!" I said wide-eyed.

"Yes son, I was captured by the Galra making me abandon him, but I finally found him,"

Keith groaned suddenly "Y/N your so pretty," He mumbled. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked at Krolia she had a raised eyebrow and gave me a what look. I shrugged walking to my sofa. I laid down she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I glanced up she poured the water over Keith making him sputter and awaken. I giggled at his reaction and he sent a glare my way, if look could kill I'd be 6ft under already. I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes. I signaled him to look at Krolia. Krolia started talking about if she untied Keith he would promise to not run or attack. I noticed Keith was cutting the ropes but it was too late before he could jump at Krolia. I tackled him pinning his wrist over of him and my knees on either side of his side.Keith's face and my face were tomato red.

"Y/N thank you, you can get off and take the blade," Krolia said I jumped off grabbing his blade he had

"Hey my-"

"Oh shut it Mullet," Krolia and Keith and started talking about what happened and the BOM while I was looking at the blade Keith owned. That was a BOM blade, Krolia knew it, I knew it, I wonder if Keith knows it. I was snapped back to reality when I realized Krolia and Keith had started talking about me. I went to go call a pizza place because I was hungry.

"So why did you send her?" Keith asked

"She's one of the most resourceful and elite in the youngster program," Krolia said

"Why does she work for the BOM?"

"I don't know why don't you ask her?" Krolia said looking at me ordering a pizza on the phone I gave them a quick smile and wave. Once I got off the phone a certain mullet approached me.

"Yes?" I asked

"Why'd you join the BOM." Keith asked

"Well they were like the family I never had and it had good pay." I say shrugging,"

"What do you mean family you never had?" Keith asked. You told him about how your mother left your father and your father was abusive and had your sister had run away.

"Oh, I'm sorry Y/N,"

"Not your fault," I said. There was a knock on the door "Can you answer that it's pizza I need to go change."

"Sure," Keith said

⬆️⬆️⬆️
outfit

I walked out and got plates when I heard Krolia say to Keith "Are you checking her out?"

"Ummm..."

"I'll take that as a yes I shipppp!" Krolia said excitedly, I could feel my cheeks heat up. I walked out with the plates with a light blush. After we ate dinner Krolia said they were going home.

"Oh ok,"I said. I thought about it, I might never see Keith again I mentally shrugged.

"Would you like to come with?" Krolia asked

"Sure," I said. As we were walking down the road suddenly, the team of Voltron jumped out from an alley.
Swords in guns pointed at us. Krolia looked calm so I already knew what was going to happen.

"NOW!" she yelled I judo-flipped the smaller one taking her blade. I bringing it to her neck. While Krolia had tackled the one in blue. We jumped back

"One step and she gets it," I said

"What do you want?!" Krolia growled

"We just want Keith," The man who I believe is the leader, Shiro. I gave the girl back. Krolia invited them to her house so she could explain. I didn't feel like coming. But Krolia said if I went back to my house  I'd have to walk back with Keith. I ran off, hoping Krolia wouldn't send Keith but I heard footsteps too light to be Krolia so it was Keith. I made a steep turn in an alley and jumped on a fire escape and climbed up. (I don't have a fire escape so IDK if that's how it works) I jumped from the roof to another making my way to my apartment the hardest way possible. But I could still hear the footsteps of a certain mullet, I took a glance behind me Keith had look of determination, worry and caring. How sweet I turned to face him at a ledge around I gave him a quick wave held my arms out. (t posing pretty much lmao) 

"Bye Mullet," I whispered and fell backwards.

"Y/N!!" Keith yelled running at me. I landed on the trampoline in the backyard laughing

"Keith you should have seen your face oh my gosh." I yelled I couldn't stop laughing. I flew up into the air and saw Keith jumping on the trampoline, smirking. I rolled my eyes and took Keith and pulled him down with me.

~3RD POV~

Y/N snuggled into Keith's chest Keith's arms around her playing with her hair, their legs tangled together. Pink dusted both their cheeks. Y/N let out a cute yawn. Keith got up and Y/N let out a little pout Keith chuckled and grabbed Y/N bridal style. "Keith what the- AaAhH" Keith chuckled walking out of the trampoline.

"How do we get out?" He asked Y/N jumped out of his arms and it was Keith's turn to pout. Y/N jumped the fence and yelled

"That's how."

~time skip~

Y/N and Keith snuggled on her bed. "Did you mean that?" Keith asked

"Mean what?"

"The kiss." Y/N got up and pecked Keith on the lips

"Every second."

"Y/N?" Y/N responded with a hum while getting back to snuggling. Keith placed a kiss on her lips.

"Woah buddy, take me dinner first at least." Y/N joked Keith let out and laugh.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Keith."

A/N
1363 words... AUTHOR CHAN IS SO SORRY THIS DIDN'T COME EARLY ALSO YALLS COMMENTS I CANT WITH LMAOOO also I was thinking if I should do a part three of the teams reaction and Krolia's? Byeee gl with school or whtever in life author~chan outttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.5K 51
A Klance centered Hanahki Disease story Lance would have never guess in a billion years that it was even possible. To choke to death for loving too m...
25.4K 567 29
Just some one shots/ quick klance moments I come up with during the day.
201K 2.3K 33
Ahh, A new klance one shot has been born! A possibly wonderful Klance oneshots. This is a part two and you know if you haven't read part one..you don...
1.8K 80 16
Jandy one shots Smut is 🌶 Fluff is 🥺 Angst is 💀 Same as the Londy one shots book I have