Jonathan Brandis characters i...

By Asanator22

I decided to just make this about all of the characters Jonathan Brandis played, instead of it just being abo... More

Imagine #1
Imagine #2
Imagine #3
Imagine #4
Imagine #5
Imagine #6
Part 7
Requests
This is a imagine for Cansasfuntime
Having trouble
Imagine #8
Imagine #9
Imagine #10
This isn't a chapter
Imagine #11
Imagine #12 for baby_iyania23
Not a chapter
Imagine #13
Request
Imagine for XSarah
Telling them your pregnant
This is an imagine for Anon (R rated)
Todd Greyland *not requested*
This isn't a chapter, the same " so called Friend" and I aren't friends again
Imagine for Vianni_love05 (Rated R kind of)
Part 2 of the imagine for Vianni_love 05
Which one? Imagine for Brie_Bear
Part 2 for Brie_Bear R rated
Imagine for -tommeh-newteh-
I need ideas on what to wright about!
Do you guys still want me to do this story?

Jonathan Brandis smut

2K 14 6
By Asanator22

Laura is a 17 year old girl who has been in love with her friend Jonathan, one day Jonathan asks her to a party (Jonathan is 18)
Jonathan calls Laura
Laura: *answers*: hello?
Jonathan: hey Laura, I was gonna go to this party at Corey's. Want to come? I'll pick you up

Laura: ya! That sounds like fun
Jonathan: great I'll pick you up at 6 ok
Laura: ok! See ya then Jon *hangs up and looks at the time and sees its 5:30, starts freaking out and gets dressed*
*time skipped to 6*
*Laura hears a knock on the door*
Laura: *answers the door and sees Jonathan in a dress shirt and pants*
Jonathan: wow you look beautiful *looks at your dress your wearing*
( time skip to the party because I can't think of anything for the ride)
*Jonathan sees Laura dancing with Corey, he starts getting jealous and walks over to her grabbing her hand walking up the stairs*
Laura: Jon, what the hel-*gets cut off by lips being on hers*

Jonathan: *kisses her more aggressively and licks her lower lip*
Laura: *opens her mouth and moans as his tongue moves around in her mouth*
Jonathan: *pulls away and starts kissing her neck*
Laura: *moans*: Jonathan, mmmhh what are you uhh doing mmmhh that feels so good
Jonathan: *stops and looks at her*: Let me show you how I feel *slowly takes off her dress and has her sit on his lap as he puts his hand down her panties and rubs her clit slowly*

Laura: *moans and leans head back*: mmmhh Jonathan, oh god your making me mmmhh wet

Jonathan: *starts kissing her neck and pushes in one finger*

Laura: *moans loud*: Jonathan, I'm gonna chum

Jonathan: *whispers in her ear*: chum beautiful, so daddy can lick it up *nibbles her ear*
Laura: *leans head back*: JONATHAN GREGORY BRANDIS!!!! *squirts hard on his hand*
Jonathan: *pulls his fingers out licking them clean, he puts her down on the bed to where she's sitting and opens her legs pulling her panties down*: wow your so wet, god your pussy is beautiful *rubs your clit again*

Laura: *moans and leans head back*: Jonathan, please I need you

Jonathan: *looks at her then leans his head down looking you in the eyes and gives your clit a lick*
Laura: *gasps and puts hand on his head*
Jonathan: *licks her clit faster while looking at her in the eyes*

Laura: *moans and leans head back holing his down*: oh god yes, right there Jon right there, right there, right there!

Jonathan: *puts her legs on his shoulders and licks deeper in her pussy with his eyes closed*

Laura: *moans and pulls his hair*: oh god Jonathan I'm about to chum! I'm chumming!!

Jonathan: *looks at her*: chum baby girl *shoves tongue in your pussy and wiggles in*

Laura: *squirts hard*: JONATHAN GREGORY BRANDIS!!!!!!!

Jonathan: *licks it off and lifts head up licking his lips*: wow, you taste even better than I thought
Laura: *kisses him and pushes him on the bed kissing his neck*
Jonathan: *moans*: oh god baby girl your making me hard
*you feel his boner poking out*

Laura: *takes his shirt off along with his pants and boxers, you lick his base*
Jonathan: *moans*: please I need you to suck me please!

Laura: *sucks his dick and bobs head up and down*
Jonathan: *puts hand on your head and moans*: oh god yes, suck my dick beautiful oh god yes! Yes! Faster! Harder!
Laura: *sucks harder*
Jonathan: *chums down her throat*

Laura: *drinks it*: mmmhh that tastes so good

Jonathan: *flips you guys over and puts a condom on*: ready?

Laura: ya
*Jonathan pushes in slowly*
Laura: *moans and leans head back*

Jonathan: *goes faster*: mmmhh you like that baby girl? You like having my big dick in side of you?

Laura: yes daddy, I love it! God don't stop!

Jonathan: *moves one more time and chums inside the condom*

Laura: *squirts*
Jonathan: *pulls out and lays down*: that was amazing *pulls her on to his chest and plays with her hair*
*you both fall asleep, you guys started dating and have been together since*

// I hope you like it, sorry it took so long//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 27.4K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
21.6K 825 48
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
487K 16K 155
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
272K 13.7K 41
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...