Magnetism and Quicksliver (Bo...

بواسطة X-men_fangirl

Y/n and Peter Maximoff, twins, have found out who their father is. But where is he? How will they tell him? W... المزيد

Hello!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
sorry guys...
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n; IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
Chapter 11
Epilogue
Author's Note

Important Authors Note

467 5 0
بواسطة X-men_fangirl

As some of you may know, today is September 9, 2019. It has been 18 years since the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania.

I would just like to thank all of those who served in the military, airforce, ect. And if you know anyone that helped save the ones from the buildings, please thank them.

I would also like for you to do something good for someone today. Or thank those who have served.

I also ask you to take a moment of silence for those who have lost loved ones and those who were lost in the attacks.

I thank each and every one of you for reading this.

Signing out,
X-men_fangirl

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

153K 1.7K 27
REQUESTS CLOSED I can do: Young Charles Xavier Young Magneto Peter Maximoff Alex Summers Scott Summers Warren Worthington III Hank McCoy Raven Da...
805 17 5
After the incident at Red Hook it was down to the X Men to bring Jean home safely, but with Erik seeking revenge on Jean for Raven death would the ta...
27.3K 728 17
DISCONTINUED ---------- ❛ ❛ History, despite it's wrenching pain, Cannot be unlived, but if faced With courage, need not be lived again." -On the Pul...
10K 312 20
What's her name? "(Y/N)." I prefer her real name. "Sauven; the legacy." I said her real name! "...Healer." "I call her Mender." "Medic." . . . "No...